Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

The Camp Grounds [Ore]

Go down 
+6
illuminada
Phantom
elastic
twilight_eclipse11
DemonHirugi
Iceycreamy
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
aylias
Verifier
aylias

The Camp Grounds [Ore] - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Camp Grounds [Ore]   The Camp Grounds [Ore] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 7:30 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Ænigma
Verifier
Ænigma

PostSubject: Re: The Camp Grounds [Ore]   The Camp Grounds [Ore] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 7:36 pm

He grinned what he had intended to be a gentle smile, showing his harmlessness, and laughed gently at the nervousness of the creature. He still had no idea of what it was, but if all of them were like this, he was going to have a very odd adventure here at this camp.
His friendly mood was quickly consumed by his concern, though, and he rose and padded forward a few feet before sitting before the creature.
"Silly little one," He said, bemused, "you needn't fear me. I have no intention of harming you or anyone else. I simply think that you should perhaps have that extremity of yours looked at."
He laid down and attempted to make himself as flat as possible. "If you climb on my back, I can take you to the medical tent."
He studied him over for a moment more, and his smile left and was replaced by a small frown. "Unless you don't want to go there. You didn't seem to be in the best of moods when I saw you. I could take you somewhere else, if that is what you'd like. It makes no difference to me; I simply would feel better if I did something to help you off of your injury."
Back to top Go down
ManzanitaGrove
Verifier
ManzanitaGrove

PostSubject: Re: The Camp Grounds [Ore]   The Camp Grounds [Ore] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 8:09 pm

Utterly distrustful, he was certain that the smile and laugh were maliciously meant, and as Gibbous neared Rav, he readied to strike defensively at the susceptible eyes, before turning to run. *I'm faster, but not in the shape to run far...* But then the odd request came for him not to fear. It contradicted the earlier self-assured guffaw. Then, wonder of wonders, he lied down, exposing himself in any number of places. Confused, Rav almost took a step back, trying to reassess the situation so it would make sense. "If you climb on my back, I can take you to the medical tent." *Impossible, there has to be something I'm missing. There is no way that.... it can't be.... there has to be some catch....* Try as he could, he couldn’t comprehend what the scheme was. To do what he was asked to would be suicide, but, strangely, he felt compelled to. "Unless you don't want to go there. You didn't seem to be in the best of moods when I saw you. I could take you somewhere else, if that is what you'd like. It makes no difference to me; I simply would feel better if I did something to help you off of your injury." The silky voice soothed his ruffled feelings, and he made his choice. His instincts screaming against the decision, he moved hesitantly to mount the leo. Thankfully his stung leg didn't trouble him further, and he was atop the strong muscled back. "Nnn....no." His voice quavered with the bewilderment he was in as he replied to the question. *What am I doing! Why am I acting like a complete fool?! Don’t trust him! He is just up to something you can’t discern!* Still ignoring the tumult of his own thoughts, he continued perturbed, "I... I don't want to go there... but we can... if you want to, I mean." He said it quietly, completely unsure of what to think.
Back to top Go down
http://hierogryphon.deviantart.com/
Ænigma
Verifier
Ænigma

PostSubject: Re: The Camp Grounds [Ore]   The Camp Grounds [Ore] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 8:52 pm

He chuckled gently at the confusion of the odd being. His curiosity compelled him to ask exactly what he was, or who he was, but his conscience argued that it was hardly any of his business. If the creature was so compelled to tell him, he would.
So, instead, he satiated himself by saying, "You seem as confused as I was, and still somewhat am, when I got here. I shan't bother you with asking what it is that's troubling you, but if you ever need someone to lend you an ear, my name is Gibbous."
He padded off at an easy pace, so as not to rattle his passenger, as his thoughts traveled inconceivable distances from the trouble he would have getting the dirt off of his paws again to the future of his pride that he abandoned when his father died. It was all so disconcerting to him.
He entered the medical tent rather unceremoniously and, gathering that things were too busy for anyone to come to them at the moment, he stood beside a bed and tilted towards it slightly so that he may dismount onto the bed.
"I'll try to get a doctor, but try not to get upset if they can't get to you right away... they seem rather busy."
Back to top Go down
ManzanitaGrove
Verifier
ManzanitaGrove

PostSubject: Re: The Camp Grounds [Ore]   The Camp Grounds [Ore] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 10:11 pm

As they padded along, Rav's confusions abated a bit as he adjusted to the situation. He looked around curiously at his surroundings. Anyone who they passed turned to stare at the oddly paired duo. One of rippling muscle in pristine condition, the other a combination of cold metal and withered creature. When the irony occurred to Rav that he was riding as if in charge, he straightened a bit and tried to look the part. The cordial nature of Gibbous was mostly wasted on the dull brown Gremlick. He protested, "I wasn't confused. I don't have any troubles!" Ignoring the absurdity of his own statements, he thought only of the injustice of supposing that he was ever confused. After a long silence he added cautiously, "Rav Peritron. That my name." He slyly added, "You can call me Rav." There, now Gibbous would think he was being charitable. Satisfied with his clever diplomacy, he occupied himself by looking around and gloating at his position for the rest of the trip.

When they arrived he slid off easily onto the conveniently placed bed and continued to examine his surroundings. He listened to the advice he was given, but dismissed it. "They won't come because they're spiteful, and don't appreciate my abilities." He complained. "No one realizes how magnificent machinery is." he muttered rebelliously. Unwilling to stay still he twisted and turned, looking at the patients. "Hey!" He exclaimed catching sight of Sethari. "He caused me to break my pocket watch!" He appraised Gibbous's lean form and whispered, concocting a plot to get back at the heinous rypher. "You're big and strong, you could take him on. Why don't you rough up the scoundrel a bit?" He ginned proudly at his genious, waiting to hear Gibbous respond favorably to the idea.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: The Camp Grounds [Ore]   The Camp Grounds [Ore] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 6:04 am

Hajeed rushed over to Rav angrily. "Please, do not harass the rypherrs, they are in critical condition and need to stay relaxed or the bleeding will go out of control!"
Back to top Go down
Ænigma
Verifier
Ænigma

PostSubject: Re: The Camp Grounds [Ore]   The Camp Grounds [Ore] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 6:15 am

Gibbous sighed. He didn't regret helping the creature-- no, he could regret helping another being in need-- but it was proving to be far too much of a challenge to endure his company than he had anticipated. The only thing that could be worse, and he started cursing himself for even thinking of it, would be if he started whining about his injury that he'd been taken here to have fixed.
"Then I'll just have to help you, myself," he said, glancing around to find some form of medical equipment. He wasn't a medic, as he said before, but ofttimes, especially in these situations, common sense came in handy.
He was distracted by Rav again. He'd been wrong before; the creature could be more annoying than he had been before. He raised a feline eyebrow at the claim of his being big and strong and snorted. "Strong, perhaps, but I'm not going to pick a fight for you. If you have an issue with him, handle it yourself when you're done healing."
With that, he padded away for a moment to get some bandages for his wound.
Back to top Go down
Iceycreamy
Admin
Iceycreamy

PostSubject: Re: The Camp Grounds [Ore]   The Camp Grounds [Ore] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 9:02 am

Spoiler:
Nenadair was starting to feel the strain of the day. Nodding his aquatic head, he somehow managed to fall asleep with his eyes open. It was have been an awkward site for the Leo, who would have assumed that Nenadair was merely intalkative. Standing at a slight stoop, the prince never even noticed Lady Kairi's return. The silver circlet once again fell of his head, to clunk onto the dirt floor.

--

"KRAWRKKKKK!" Screamed the Captain, realizing the ploy too far after the syringe was sticking out of the back of his feathered neck. "ENEMY!!" he shrieked, now in an angrier mood than he had been all night. "YOU... I'LL.. Get... you..." The great Stryker let his head fall and went to sleep.
Back to top Go down
https://sentrionuniversity.forumotion.net
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: The Camp Grounds [Ore]   The Camp Grounds [Ore] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 9:08 am

Hajeed smiled. He took out another syringe. "JUst to be safe.", he said, injecting another heavy dose of anasthetic into the captain's neck. He removed both syringes and palced them in his pocket. "These will be sterilized later...", he said to himself. He walked over to Terrin and Sethari. He saw Sethari trying to srangle Terrin. "I'll need ten more syringes of anasthetic.", he said to another medic.
Back to top Go down
twilight_eclipse11
Verifier
twilight_eclipse11

PostSubject: Re: The Camp Grounds [Ore]   The Camp Grounds [Ore] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 11:29 am

Kairi soon found out why Nenadair hadn't answered her as his silver circlet fell off of his head, onto the floor. Kairi picked it up, and gently placed it on a table nearby so that it wouldn't keep falling off of Nenadair's head. Kairi then watched Nenadair while he was asleep. He seemed peaceful in his sleep so Kairi just sat there.
Then a couple minutes later, Kairi felt exhausted from all of everything that was going on and went to sleep as well.
Back to top Go down
ManzanitaGrove
Verifier
ManzanitaGrove

PostSubject: Re: The Camp Grounds [Ore]   The Camp Grounds [Ore] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 2:39 pm

Spoiler:

Taken aback by the response, Rav became perplexed. *Why wouldn't Gibbous demand respect?*

He always had to struggle to keep up with his friends and family. He was constantly the worst at everything. No one would tolerate the weakest one, the runt. As he had grown up, the only thing he was good at was toying with his devices by himself. He had longed to be stronger, be leader, the one giving orders. He had eventually enhanced himself, finding the only way to get ahead was to replace the "defective" side of himself. And so he melded his body with mechanics. It seemed fitting since it has always been his only trustworthy companion, and it was even fixing his curse. Even the sight of him drove others away now, but he deceived himself. Told himself he didn't care, that it didn't matter, that he was better with his mechanical side. Avoiding contact he worked furiously in his little utopia, improving and devising. Finally he decided to risk the public again in order to access the technology of the marine squadron. And again, he had been turned away from, feared, and abhorred. Except for the shadow leo by his side. He had been unafraid, and even offered assistance.

Why wouldn't Gibbous use his born-advantage? Wasn't that what it was all about, using everything to get ahead? Be superior or be trampled. Still trying to fathom it, he retorted distractedly to the black gremlick, "I'll do whatever I want!" but he was troubled despite his offensive demeanor. He stared at Gibbous, trying to understand the reasoning he had. When Gibbous suggested retrieving supplies, Rav became alarmed. "No! Don't go!" He pleaded, suddenly unbearably afraid of being abandoned. "I'm sorry!" He swallowed, a little disturbed to realize he fully meant it, and that his throat was closing up. "I'm sorry! I'll do what you want me to! I just don't know...." Miserably, he trailed off while blinking furiously. *I shouldn't have asked for a favor like that, now he probably detests me. Gibbous is only one that hasn't spurned me, and now I've angered him. I didn't mean too! It just not fair.* Regretting his actions wholeheartedly he searched for something to make it right. "I'll try to be good, just let me stay with you." He promised, clenching his hands and looking forlorn.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Ænigma
Verifier
Ænigma

PostSubject: Re: The Camp Grounds [Ore]   The Camp Grounds [Ore] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 3:53 pm

Upon being asked not to leave, he stopped and turned around. His dark gaze glanced over the creature several times, trying to decide whether his injury or his desperation needed tending to first. The injury didn't seem to be too awful; if he was to hazard a guess, he'd say it actually seemed like it was getting better.
He swallowed and sat beside the bed again, a knowing expression on his face. "It is alright, little Rav. If your wish is that I won't leave you until you are ready for me to do so, then that is exactly what I will do."
He sighed, an almost adult air coming about him. "But I'm not going to pick fights unjustly, and though I consider you a new friend of mine, fights that you've started yourself are none of my own business." He began to lick the padding on his other forepaw that he'd been waiting to for awhile as he still waited for a doctor.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: The Camp Grounds [Ore]   The Camp Grounds [Ore] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 4:31 pm

Hajjed smirked upon recieving the large amount of anasthetic he had requested. He injected Terrin with two syringes, and Sethari 8 syringes of anasthetic. "Come on, where are those bandages?", he said angrily. Several medics scrambled to bring Hajjed what he had requested. He quickly bandaged Sethari and Terin. "These two will need to be kept seperate while they recover. WE don't want them killing each other."
Back to top Go down
ManzanitaGrove
Verifier
ManzanitaGrove

PostSubject: Re: The Camp Grounds [Ore]   The Camp Grounds [Ore] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 5:10 pm

Friend. The word rang in his ears like a shot. He hadn't dared to suppose it, but now that it was evident... *He wasn't to be my friend. No, he already considers me his friend!* Stricken by a sudden rush of sentiment, all he could do in reaction was be completely still. *Could he be lying? Is he up to -- No! He's not. He really wants me around.* It was then that he finally let go of all his suspicion and bestowed his complete trust in the patient leo. Suddenly very fond of the individual, his thought switched tracks. Even Gibbous's idle behavior was praiseworthy. *Humble and nonchalant. He's so admirable, and so strong. He could probably do anything he wanted and no one would dare stop him.* He settled comfortably on the little cot, arranging himself so he was ideally relaxed. His metallic parts were folded in safekeeping out of the way as much as possible, and his metal eye was inactive, instead of constantly refocusing like it usually was. It never occurred to him to mention his gratitude, but his contentment was clear.

A brave nurse finally consulted them. Rav dutifully obeyed her few commands, not giving a peep as she examined him. His eyes were fastened gratefully on Gibbous the entire time. Although he still protectively glared and almost stuttered an insult when the green Trixy accidentally brushed one of his stilts. Still, it was quick and relatively uneventful. "I can't do anything for the poison, but maybe this will help you while we get someone who can counteract it." A vial was presented by the Trixy, but was stubbornly refused. He winced a bit from accidentally moving the wrong way. *It is still sore, but there's now way I'd consume anything given to me by such a... * He tried to curb his insolent thought, but it was a stranger and besides, it smelled funny.

Last edited by ManzanitaGrove on Wed Jun 03, 2009 5:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: The Camp Grounds [Ore]   The Camp Grounds [Ore] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 5:20 pm

Hajeed walked over to give Rav another examination, in case the nurse had missed anything. He concluded that the nurse had missed nothing and went back to the two ryphers.
Back to top Go down
Ænigma
Verifier
Ænigma

PostSubject: Re: The Camp Grounds [Ore]   The Camp Grounds [Ore] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 6:32 pm

He found himself blushing lightly at the strangely changed glance that Rav was no sending him. Though the pigment wasn't obvious, his strange, contorted expression seemed almost embarrassed. He quickly attempted to hide it behind his own paw as he finished licking it.
He switched to one of his hind paws as the nurse came in an attempt to seem disinterested. He glanced coolly at the vial that was quickly shrugged off, and then closed his eyes as the doctor came in, then left soon after. It wasn't until the attention had shifted from them both that he sighed and nudged the vial that the nurse had left closer to him.
"Look. I brought you here to get better. I hate to be overbearing, but will you please take it? It's going to help," he said gently in his most concerned voice. This time his face was contorted into the concerned expression he found himself wearing almost too often around Rav.
Back to top Go down
elastic
Verifier
elastic

PostSubject: Re: The Camp Grounds [Ore]   The Camp Grounds [Ore] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 7:45 pm

Seeing he wasn't needed anymore, Corran got up to leave the medical tent. He eyed Hajeed carefully, shaking his head, there really wasn't any other way to do it than the old fashioned way. Quickly, he gathered his stuff and set back to his tent. Quietly, he went through the camp, watching the zetians as they went about their business. Soon he reached his tent, and placed his belongings inside of it. Carefully removing the medicines that he had taken and replaced them. With that, he laid down and relaxed. Thinking back to the zetians he had seen while coming to his tent. Most were still discussing the days events, others were practicing, but that was it.

___

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
ManzanitaGrove
Verifier
ManzanitaGrove

PostSubject: Re: The Camp Grounds [Ore]   The Camp Grounds [Ore] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 8:05 pm

Spoiler:
"Nnnng!" Making a face at the tiny flask he sniffed it. "How do you know its going to help? It smells toxic and there are little things floating in it." After skeptically examining it, he sighed and ventured a taste but spat it out half choking. He burst out, livid with indignation, "Who in the name of Hades concocted this murderous broth! It tastes like rotten horseradish." he sputtered, and ridiculously proclaimed, "They're trying to kill me!" He silenced abruptly when he realized he had been a bit loud, flushed, and then fidgeted. Trying to rationalize it he spoke, "That nurse didn't seem too sure, and she even said she didn't think it would help. And it tastes wrong so they probably mixed the wrong ingredients inten-- accidentally." He ended hopeful that he wouldn't be asked to try again. *I should just pretend to drink it, then dump it on the floor. Why do I even care if he wants me to swallow that ghastly medicine.* He dropped his head, and continued to fiddle with a loose screw on his upper left machined arm.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Ænigma
Verifier
Ænigma

PostSubject: Re: The Camp Grounds [Ore]   The Camp Grounds [Ore] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 8:12 pm

He sighed, once again almost regretting giving in to his instincts that compelled him to help those in need, no matter what the price. The toll on his patience was becoming awfully high with Rav's stubbornness, and it didn't help that he seemed to whine when things got a bit difficult, or that he suspected everyone around him of attempting to hurt him in some way, shape or form.
He rested his head beside Rav on the bed in his exhaustion and looked up at him with nothing but warmth in his eyes. "It smelled fine to me, Rav," he said lightly. "How is your foot feeling?" He asked. "Do you think you're well enough for me to take you to your tent for some rest?"
Back to top Go down
ManzanitaGrove
Verifier
ManzanitaGrove

PostSubject: Re: The Camp Grounds [Ore]   The Camp Grounds [Ore] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 8:37 pm

Rav stared at Gibbous, conflicting feelings within him, then reached for the medicine, leaned his head back, and tipped it down his throat. He clenched his eyes shut, trying to ignore the taste that was coating his mouth, but refrained from saying a thing. After a moment he relaxed again, still attempting to get the taste out of his mouth. Resignedly he sat, the contradictory energy gone from him. He could of easily ignored Gibbous, or only pretended, but he hadn't. *Gibbous will take care of me.* was his only thought. All of his actions were hardly commendable, but it was worlds away from his usual behavior. He stirred, and twitched his hind claws experimentally. The pain was still there, so the medicine hadn't activated yet, but he still didn't complain.
Back to top Go down
Ænigma
Verifier
Ænigma

PostSubject: Re: The Camp Grounds [Ore]   The Camp Grounds [Ore] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 8:57 pm

Gibbous chuckled gently at the expressions crossing Rav's face. He knew it wouldn't taste good, especially the second time, but it had to be done if he were to both get Rav anywhere and at the same time get him to be quiet for the first time since they'd met.
He grinned at Rav and nuzzled his shoulder gently. "If you can, roll back onto my back. I'll take you back to your tent." He took the vial in one of his paws and placed it on a table beside the bed to get it out of the way.
Back to top Go down
ManzanitaGrove
Verifier
ManzanitaGrove

PostSubject: Re: The Camp Grounds [Ore]   The Camp Grounds [Ore] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 10:07 pm

Without comment, he nodded and kneeled on the cot before swinging onto the broad back of Gibbous. Before he was fully aboard he stalled and and frowned, thinking hard. "Thank you." He finally managed, and carefully sat upon the leo. No longer were thoughts of appearing as the dominant one on his mind. Gibbous managed to do that without acting the part, and it wasn't by being arrogant. He noticed the other patients this time, not for their physical conditon, but wondering about whether they were strong in the same way his new friend was. Suddenly realizing that Gibbous was enduring acting as a servant bearing a master, he almost leaped off at once. *I've subjected him to this, and I didn't even realize! Yet he hasn't said a word...* He leaned over to make sure the leo wasn't displeased and was thankful that he didn't see any trace of anger. The more he thought about it, the more he realized that Gibbous hadn't been angry the entire time.... except he did seem a little less enthusiastic when Rav was fighting against the way he was being treated. He resolved to notice when Gibbous approved and disapproved of his own behavior.
Back to top Go down
Iceycreamy
Admin
Iceycreamy

PostSubject: Re: The Camp Grounds [Ore]   The Camp Grounds [Ore] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 10:16 pm

Spoiler:

The restless captain murmered uncoherently in his sleep, about vague rumblings of treasure in the sky and maiden's hair as thin as glass. It was clear that Caelestiss was trying to break the anaesthetic's claok around his mind and eyes as every few minutes he would suddenly and forcefully attempt to flip himself over. Luckily, there was enough nurses around to hold onto the Stryker's form to prevent him from further tearing his displaced wing. The other was tucked incongrously into his side.
Back to top Go down
https://sentrionuniversity.forumotion.net
Ænigma
Verifier
Ænigma

PostSubject: Re: The Camp Grounds [Ore]   The Camp Grounds [Ore] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 6:13 am

Spoiler:
Gibbous adjusted him slightly by shifting so that it would be more comfortable for the both of them, and so that Rav wouldn't slip off. When they were both situated, he padded out of the medical tent and towards the tents.
"You're welcome," he said in his satiated, musical and charismatic tone. "It really is my pleasure, though, so you needn't thank me."
They walked for awhile until quite suddenly, Gibbous stopped in front of a tent. He could feel the eyes of another creature staring at him, as if bored and perhaps even longing for attention from the likes of Rav and him.
"You," he said gently, and almost seductively, "You seem bored." He didn't turn to face the tent, but simply stood in front of it, knowing that Corran would hear. "Would you like to join us? I'm sure it would be more fun than the alternative of sitting there."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: The Camp Grounds [Ore]   The Camp Grounds [Ore] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 7:44 am

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Camp Grounds [Ore]   The Camp Grounds [Ore] - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Camp Grounds [Ore]
Page 10 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying-
Jump to: