Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

The Camp Grounds [Ore]

Go down 
+6
illuminada
Phantom
elastic
twilight_eclipse11
DemonHirugi
Iceycreamy
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

The Camp Grounds [Ore] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Camp Grounds [Ore]   The Camp Grounds [Ore] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 7:06 am

Terrin nodded weakly and chewed the strange root, still bleeding all over. Sethari saw that they were trying to assist TErrin and growled. "Drop him now, or I will slice you to ribbons."
Back to top Go down
illuminada
Verifier
illuminada

PostSubject: Re: The Camp Grounds [Ore]   The Camp Grounds [Ore] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 7:40 am

Tsumi froze. She heard the threat and slowly let go of the cape. she turned and looked the rypher in the eye. She turned to the medic and said, "You must trust me when I say run. You must run with everything you've got. It's not that far, the medics on the other side will collect you. And whatever you do, don't slow your step or look back."
She then turned and did something that really portrayed her broken mind. She ran straight into the ryphers knee's, eyes closed, not wanting to know if he had been quick enough to lower the weapon that he held.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: The Camp Grounds [Ore]   The Camp Grounds [Ore] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 7:44 am

Sethari smield and quickly brougt his sword down, placing it in a spot where if Tsumi continued her path, she would cut herself in half.
Back to top Go down
illuminada
Verifier
illuminada

PostSubject: Re: The Camp Grounds [Ore]   The Camp Grounds [Ore] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 7:54 am

Tsumi dodged slightly to the right, right before the searing pain of a blade going into her left shoulder. She opened her mouth and with much barking and growling, she savagly brought to lay flat on his back. However she then noticed somethinghad gone terribly wrong. She blade didnt dislodge, it had gone in with such a force that it couldnt be shaken out. She began a series of death throws on the surprized rypher. she didnt follow any kindof sequenceof battle blood poured from her shoulder wound. Tsumi began blindly scratching her foe between her crazed howls, barks and screaming out in pain.
Back to top Go down
aylias
Verifier
aylias

PostSubject: Re: The Camp Grounds [Ore]   The Camp Grounds [Ore] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 8:18 am

Tsumi's eerie shrieks of pain and howls of rage rained down on the bustling campsite below the Glassdawn. The people with good hearing froze in their tracks, each with a different reaction. Some people looked afraid, some confused, some snapped to attention and became alert looking every which way but up for the source of the cries. There were some loud and boisterous people who were oblivious to the first of Tsumi's howls, but noticing how everyone else was suddenly still and quiet, they joined them in their silence.

"Up there! On the ship!" a sleek orange Fenrir shouted. Everyone's eyes turned up to see splattered blood appearing suspended on the deck of the glass ship with a pool of blood growing larger by the second. Most people just stood their with their mouths open in shock.

Inside tent #65, Yaktooo heard the Illuminaire's howl, and the sudden silence of the clamor outside. {Something's happening outside,} he told Kairi and Nenadair. He was more relieved to have a reason to stop talking about everyone's past than concerned for the situation at hand. He crawled to the edge of his cot and down one of the legs, heading towards the tent entrance. .{Let's go see.}
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: The Camp Grounds [Ore]   The Camp Grounds [Ore] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 8:29 am

Sethari laughed and drove his dagger into Tsumi's back. Bloodlust and insanity loomed in his eyes. He had gone mad with hatred for everybody.
Back to top Go down
twilight_eclipse11
Verifier
twilight_eclipse11

PostSubject: Re: The Camp Grounds [Ore]   The Camp Grounds [Ore] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 8:39 am

Kairi heard the howl that was coming from the ship, and said to both Yaktooo and Nenadair, "I wonder what's going on out there?" Then Kairi went outside of her tent to see what was going on. Kairi then stood with all of the others that where outside looking at the ship with shock and Kairi soon found out why.
Back to top Go down
illuminada
Verifier
illuminada

PostSubject: Re: The Camp Grounds [Ore]   The Camp Grounds [Ore] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 8:39 am

It didnt seem possible but the volume of Tsumi's shrieking increased. She blanched as she felt yet another blade slide into her back. Her snowy white coat shone with glistening red. She fliped off and thankfully the blade didnt become lodged and it skidded away leaving a sickening trail of blood in it's wake. She rolled over and saw that the medic had made it safely away, and the nameless rypher was being lowered to the ground. She saw the warm brown eyes of her Tasuki in front of her. "Ta?" she asked dazed. She felt no more pain. Just ultimate peace. "Go back Tsumi, it's not your time" His voice soundedgently in her ear. "But Ta, wait, please!" But he was already fading and the pain was coming back - rapidly. She opened her eyes for a fleeting moment only to lose conciousness. Everything went black.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: The Camp Grounds [Ore]   The Camp Grounds [Ore] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 8:49 am

Terrin saw what was happened to Tsumi and growled. He leapt to his feet, still feeling extreme pain and dizzy from blood loss, but the rush o adrenaline made it all go away soon. He leapt up on to the ship and drew his sword. He pointed it down, landing on Sethari. Sethari screeched in pain as the blade pierced his forehead. Sethari fell to the ground and Terrin picked up Tsumi and leapt from the ship.
Back to top Go down
elastic
Verifier
elastic

PostSubject: Re: The Camp Grounds [Ore]   The Camp Grounds [Ore] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 10:46 am

Corran arrived at the camp when the loudspeaker boomed over the recruits, nervous, he walked up to the tent assignments, memorizing his number and mates, and scurried to role call. Spotting the line that everyone was in, he quickly got in it and, upon being called on, recited "Tent 67, Corran Taleen, Emestar" he secretly wanted to say T'enelm, but he was not wanted there, and had decided to use his other home. Pushing the unpleasant memories from his head, Corran went to search for his tent, counting the numbers to himself. Finally he reached his tent and, ducked his head inside of the tent flap, followed by the rest of his body. Noticing that some supplies had already been laid down, Corran found an empty cot and set his things down, sifting through his supplies until the ingredients came into sight. Quickly he took them out, smelling them and examining them, then mushing them up or mixing them together. Pretty soon, Corran had made a poison that would, if inhaled or consumed, knock you out for at least 3 days. The antidote, was fast acting, but caused a massive headache. He had learned the poison from his travels, but had made the antidote out of curiosity. Corran made sure to place the poison in a green bottle, so that no one mistook it for water, which it resembled except for the smell. Quickly, he bottled the concoction, not wanting to intoxicate his tent mates. He of course, had given himself continuous moderate doses of various poisons, so that he could remain immune, but for the ones he could not drink, Corran tested antidotes on. Suddenly, he was snapped out of his train of thought by a scream, and a growl. Quickly Corran checked the poisons out of habit and scrambled out of his tent, seeing an orange fenrir pointing towards a large glass ship. Unsure of what to do, Corran just stared at the thing, watching it sway and occasionally ducking as blood splattered from the sides.
Back to top Go down
ManzanitaGrove
Verifier
ManzanitaGrove

PostSubject: Re: The Camp Grounds [Ore]   The Camp Grounds [Ore] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 2:18 pm

As Rav worked silently he became aware that a hush was descending on the entire encampment. He looked up from his work peevish at the latest interruption, then wondered what could have happened. When nothing else occurred for a moment, he stood up, carefully holding the watch steady and paced to the tent's cloth mouth. He peered around at the Sentronians standing about, and then looked upward as well.

He gaped openly at the Glassdawn first at the fact that it existed, then at the fact that it was rapidly being covered in a red liquid. His immediate thought was that it was an amazing feat of technology, his second that it was probably just magic, and his third was that stuff had to be blood.
He stared apathetically, thinking that some fight had begun and that there were one or more seriously wounded. Those wounds were sloppy and surely agonizing. Sure enough he could hear wretched shrieks and screeches. He used his mechanical eye to get a good close look, then warily backed into the tent once again, his thoughts filled with the sight. There was nothing he could do, and he did not want to get involved in such a clash.

He stated bitterly, "A desperate fight on the glass airborne ship. A white illuminiare casualty and a rhypher assailant." He left the subject, wishing to expand on it no more. He turned away, his claws tightly clutching the metal device in his hands, a hard look on his face. *Such a senseless waste.* He thought acidly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jocu swaggered along the dirt road, when he heard a cry. His ears flicked, pinpointing the sound and he automatically crouched as he fixed on the source of the noise. He noted the blood just beginning to spill, the forms of around five zetians, and their postures. He moved slowly but sped up into a dash for the ladder that dangled from the vessel. A voice cried out, "Up there! On the ship!" and Jocu pushed himself faster still. With a leap he latched onto the ropes and proceeded to clamber up surprisingly quickly. A spooked blue akoleid healer retreated down the same swinging entrance ladder, but Jocu just kept going up and over the zetian.

*This is stupid.* He thought grimly. *There is nothing I will be able to do except get in the way.* He balked at the thought of what "getting in the way" meant, almost loosing his grip, but he still didn't slow. Its not like he had much fighting ability, the most he could be is a distraction, but his own ridiculous valor propelled him forward. *Always have to be in the middle of it don't I....* he admitted to himself, resigned.

A whoosh passed to his left. A damaged gold rypher bearing the limp bloodied body of an illuminaire sailed past. The vibrant mixture of white, gold, and red looked oddly majestic as time seemed to slow. Jocu halted abruptly and whirled taking in the scene, his eyes narrowed at the beaten bodies. That was three. Two still on the ship. He delayed as he determined his next move, still evaluating the situation.

---------------------------

Below faces looked up at the dire scene, some sickened, others fascinated, and still others frozen in fear. A very few were undisturbed. This would be the first sight of a mortal skirmish for many. Only a few were experienced enough to say truthfully that it was one of countless they had witnessed.

Last edited by ManzanitaGrove on Sat May 30, 2009 8:00 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://hierogryphon.deviantart.com/
twilight_eclipse11
Verifier
twilight_eclipse11

PostSubject: Re: The Camp Grounds [Ore]   The Camp Grounds [Ore] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 2:31 pm

Kairi saw the blood on the Glassdawn and knew that somebody on the ship was hurt. Kairi knew though that she couldn't do anything about it so she, like all of the other recruits just stood there silently, and watched what was going on on the ship. The blood on the ship was oozing everywhere on the deck, and Kairi noticed how beatiful of a day it was, even though there was misfortune and possibly death that awaited the one that the blood was coming out of. This, in turn, reminded Kairi of her mother's death, and the memories of how her mother had died came back to her once more.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: The Camp Grounds [Ore]   The Camp Grounds [Ore] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 7:39 pm

Ooc\\
I'm sorry I haven't been here lately, too busy being back on and off and so little time to post up another reply, can somebody give me a quick summary on what's going on so I know what to type up?

;~;

I'm sorry for missing out on so much.
Back to top Go down
ManzanitaGrove
Verifier
ManzanitaGrove

PostSubject: Re: The Camp Grounds [Ore]   The Camp Grounds [Ore] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 7:55 pm

Rundown:

Caelestiss - on Glassdawn, not hit (before this was attacked by Sethari)
Terrin - jumped off Glassdawn, wounded and treated (before this was hurt by Sethari, treated by Tsumi)
Sethari - On Glassdawn, gash in head (before this attacked by Terrin after attacked Caelestiss and hurt Terrin and Tsumi)
Yaktooo - Outside of the tent, watching fight (before this demonstrated telepathy, recognized status of Nenadair)
Rav Peritron - Saw fight and went back inside tent (met Keerah before this)
Yong Jie Tsumi - healed Terrin, wounded in shoulder, fainted, carried by Terrin off Glassdawn
Jocu Irriphron - On ladder between Glassdawn and ground (saw fight and came running)
Corran - Just spotted the fight, on the ground outside his tent (before this worked on a paralysis potion)
Tallisse - heading for Hygard
Shadow - on ground (just received weapon)
Nenadair - In tent (conversing with Yaktooo and Kairi)
Kairi - Outside to see fight (after distrusting Yaktooo)
Keerah - In tent (after meeting Rav)

Last edited by ManzanitaGrove on Sat May 30, 2009 7:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Iceycreamy
Admin
Iceycreamy

PostSubject: Re: The Camp Grounds [Ore]   The Camp Grounds [Ore] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 7:57 pm

((Terrin picked up Tsumi? I thought Terrin could hardly walk XD
Excuse my absense. Real life is rude.
What are your plans for Sethari? It would be rude of me to finish him off 0:-)

Forgotten - ^^ For the most part, everyone is wondering what the heck is going in the sky, where a giant glass ship floats. There is a fight going on between it's Captain, one of his crewmates (who just jumped ship) and cocky Ryhper.))

As the blood-spattered Vampiric Ryhper was propelled towards him, the Stryker once again spun sur griffe, and managed to once again avoid the piercing rapier - but no without losing the very tips of a few feathers. During his half-hazard spin, Caelestiss's site fell upon the wounded Terrin, and he was glad to see someone who would not panic was tending to him. Terrin launching from the deck floor towards the intruder was the very last thing he had expected - and almost got himself skewered as he lunged towards Sethari. As the golden Rypher launched off the ship leaving a gushing trail of blood in his wake, Caelestiss skidded around the fallen body. Bending over it carefully, he realized just how deep the blade had penetrated. Although he was pretty sure the short knife had finished off the downed Rypher, he as taking any chances, especially after the way the crazed Sethari had already acted. Displaying his claws in a manner that would slice the Ryhper's thorat if he some much as wiggled, Caelestiss waited to see what would happen.
Terrin, would simply have to fend for himself. So much for his magic blade. He'd heard that there was a gem-ist in the camp now though, maybe he could take care of it. That would have to come later, though.

--

((AHAHA if Yaktoo can get the spazzy Nen under control, his daddy provides major cash&supplies to the army Razz))

Nenadair attempted to start his story, before Yaktoo noticed the disturbance outside and they all wandered out to stare at the floating glass boat. Apparently there was some sort of fight going on up there, acording to the blood oozing across half the deck and the ting of sword tips and talons/claws against the glass. Seeing Kairi's face fall suddenly, Nenadair responded to her question and stood directly behind her as untouching support. "I'm not sure. It doesn't seem to be a force from the Ore Arm though - it's too open and crude. It must be an internal dispute of some kind. It seems that the assailent is outnumbered, however. I have heard about the one Captain Whitefeather, and none have ever called him a pushover. I must wonder where his crew is, however."
Back to top Go down
https://sentrionuniversity.forumotion.net
elastic
Verifier
elastic

PostSubject: Re: The Camp Grounds [Ore]   The Camp Grounds [Ore] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 8:04 pm

Keerah heard a cry coming from above, and poked her head outside to look. Her eyes widened as she spotted the source. Once or twice, she had seen a large... thing, floating in the air, but paid no mind to it until now. Blood was spilling from the sides, and cries came from above. Unsure of what to do, Keerah kept out of the affair, knowing she would make it worse. There was many sentrionians gaping at the site. Keerah hoped that there weren't any fatal injuries, it would definitely rouse some attention, and of course there would be the poor soul who had suffered the blows.

___

Corran stood, still staring opened mouthed at the ship. He thought he could make out the figures on board, but wasn't sure if he was just seeing things. Silently, Corran recited the different healing herbs and concoctions that he knew, one of them almost acted like stitches, sealing up a wound, maybe he'd need it for this matter if he was wanted. Corran winced as he thought of those on the ship, he felt bad for them, must be terrifying for whoever was wounded, or maybe it wasn't. It all deepened upon the person of course. Corran craned his neck, trying to see what was happening with no luck.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: The Camp Grounds [Ore]   The Camp Grounds [Ore] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 8:08 pm

Ooc\\
Thank you Icey and Manza.

^^

Bic//
"Ack!" Hukoni yelped as he fell on his back from the tree. Shoji peered over with a grin smacked on to his face, "Your grandfather was right, no skills for balance, klutzy as a big ol' cow on a beam pole."
"Shut up or I'll hind you from head to toe!" his younger brother snarled getting up waving his dragger around. He frowned, "Try to catch me if you can Koni!" The black shadow then began moving off deeper into the forest. Hukoni's eyes widen an dhe chased after his brother on foot. He could hear the rustling of leaves as he tired to follow Shoji's movement all of a sudden Hukoni saw a huge rainfall of leaves fall to the ground and he stoppe don his tracks panting.
'Did something catch him?!' He thought. It was too soon to loose his brother now, even though war hasn't excatly begun yet. So he used his dragger and climbed up the tree, once he got to the lowest, strongest branch. He swung himself over and ladned on it lightly. Hukoni climbed up till he saw some black feet but the bushy tail twitched and he poked his head to see Shoji peering through the treetop to see the exciting and most beutiful moment of his life. Glass ships, he has always wanted to see one, but dangers lurk in everything beautiful and so he shook his head and sensed his brother, "Hukoni, do you seem them?" His younger brother nodded speechless and the two brothers dazed upon the sky in wonder. All of a sudden a girn appeared on Hukoni's face, "What if we could in one of those?"
"Too dangerous, anyway. We can't fly, best things that suits us are swimming, sadly we don't have wings, and we'll never grow 'em." Shoji answered.
Back to top Go down
Iceycreamy
Admin
Iceycreamy

PostSubject: Re: The Camp Grounds [Ore]   The Camp Grounds [Ore] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 8:12 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
aylias
Verifier
aylias

PostSubject: Re: The Camp Grounds [Ore]   The Camp Grounds [Ore] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 8:27 pm

(Hehe ya I was thinking about having Yaktooo find the pieces of the shattered ruby later. You beat me to the idea in stating it. XD I also like how zanita is color coding her speech. I'mma adopt this if you don't mind.)

Yaktooo followed Kairi and Nenadair outside. Others were emerging from their tents to see what was going on, all except for a Gremlick that was going back into the neighboring Tent #66. Yaktooo suddenly realized with horror that the Gremlick was half mechanical with extra limbs, and did a double take to stare at the tent, but the Gremlick was gone already. Was that my imagination? he wondered.

Nenadair's commentary on the fight on the Glassdawn brought Yaktooo's attention back. He peered up into the sky. He could 'see' the fresh warmth of the blood splattered and dripping on the surface of the cool glass ship, and it made it hard for him to pinpoint how many were on the deck. At least 4, he estimated. A small figure was racing up the ladder while 2 larger figures dropped like bricks from the ship. He could tell one was seriously wounded... it's body temperature was very low and dropping as its warm blood continued to pour forth from several deep wounds.

{I agree,} he said briefly, responding to Nenadair. Yaktooo, of course, knew that this wasn't the work of the Ore Army better than any other person in the whole camp.
Back to top Go down
illuminada
Verifier
illuminada

PostSubject: Re: The Camp Grounds [Ore]   The Camp Grounds [Ore] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 9:50 pm

((hay guys I'm just going to stay unconcious for a while, feel free to shove me in a medics tent or something - I'll wake up in a bit))

In the midst of the battle - Tsumi failed to notice her precious pendant fall from her bag while she was having her crazed fit on Sethari. The tarnished little circle of gold with a beautiful pattern of inlaid silver rolled away and has plumeted from the boat.
Back to top Go down
Iceycreamy
Admin
Iceycreamy

PostSubject: Re: The Camp Grounds [Ore]   The Camp Grounds [Ore] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 10:41 pm

Spoiler:

Seeing the attention of the Vortailer flicker for a moment, Nenadair looked away from the glass boat to see a blur of mechanized limb flickering into a tent. What was that? As far as he knew, the army didn't have any particularily robotic components, or at least none that he'd seen so far. Stepping forward to try and get better look, his gaze turned back to the ship and he saw the glint of an object before -
THWACK.
A small pebble of light smacked right into the small groove between his eyes. He reeled back, in shok more than from the pain. He could feel a very thin trickle of blood trying to fall into his eyes as he dizzily tried to regain his balance from the ground. Moving his hands to try and get a purchase on the soft ground, his fingers ran over a smooth circle on what seemed to be a chain.

Last edited by Iceycreamy on Sun May 31, 2009 1:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
aylias
Verifier
aylias

PostSubject: Re: The Camp Grounds [Ore]   The Camp Grounds [Ore] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 11:19 pm

While Yaktooo was focusing on the two bloody bodies hurdling towards the earth, he almost didn't notice this third body of the Aquas that nearly crushed him as he was knocked off his feet. He leapt out of the way just in time as Nenadair made contact with the ground. Yaktooo instinctively poised his tail to strike and hissed, pincers raised. He was scared, confused, and angry. He was taut as a hair-trigger, and Nenadair's hand groping the ground inches from Yaktooo was pushing him closer and closer to the edge of attacking. Was the Aquas trying to grab him!? Wtf! Then Nenadair's hand moved to the side and grasped a pendent instead. Yaktooo's aggression melted away into curiosity. Only then did he notice the blood and impact wound on Nenadair's face and realize the trinket fell from the ship and pinged him on the head, knocking him down. He felt rather silly for almost stinging Nenadair's hand. {Are you ok?} he asked, trying to shrug off tenseness.
Back to top Go down
ManzanitaGrove
Verifier
ManzanitaGrove

PostSubject: Re: The Camp Grounds [Ore]   The Camp Grounds [Ore] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 11:30 pm

Jocu was in the perfect position to notice the delicate jewelry fall past, the bright glint caught his eye. He traced its path, unsure of who it belonged to. When it landed he couldn’t help but let out a snicker. What kind of a dolt gets hit in the face? He thought as his eyes danced in amusement. He realized immediately afterward that in all likelihood it would have been impossible to see the pendant without having a trained eye or looking in the right direction.

His sharp eyes picked out a red vortailer nearby the stricken Aquas that seemed to have a variety of interesting rocks and jewels adorning its shell. He made note of their location, and would be sure to check into the interesting valuables after this was all over.
Back to top Go down
Iceycreamy
Admin
Iceycreamy

PostSubject: Re: The Camp Grounds [Ore]   The Camp Grounds [Ore] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 11:40 pm

Spoiler:

"I.. ah.. eh?" Nenadair muttered, his wits as scattered as the thoughts of those watching the high stakes game above. The voice appearing in his head only disoreinted him more. After finally connecting the metallic rings beneath his fingers and the fact that he was lying on the ground, he managed to reply. "I think.. so." He touched his hand to his head, and wiped the blood away with his slick webbed fingers. Staring from the ground at his smeared hand, he realized how he had almost squashed the diminutive vortailer. "I apologize for my clumsiness," he said truthfully.

Last edited by Iceycreamy on Sun May 31, 2009 1:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
illuminada
Verifier
illuminada

PostSubject: Re: The Camp Grounds [Ore]   The Camp Grounds [Ore] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 1:08 am

Spoiler:

Last edited by Iceycreamy on Sun May 31, 2009 1:14 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I'm happy you're our mod for this board :))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Camp Grounds [Ore]   The Camp Grounds [Ore] - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Camp Grounds [Ore]
Page 5 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying-
Jump to: