Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

The Camp Grounds [Ore]

Go down 
+6
illuminada
Phantom
elastic
twilight_eclipse11
DemonHirugi
Iceycreamy
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

The Camp Grounds [Ore] - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Camp Grounds [Ore]   The Camp Grounds [Ore] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 3:15 pm

As Terrin regained consciousness, he groaned and swllowed his own blood as he groaned. He coughed for a second, and tried to move. He was unable to move due to the blood loss. "Wud happnd?', he asked, his speach slurred and hard to understand.
Back to top Go down
ManzanitaGrove
Verifier
ManzanitaGrove

PostSubject: Re: The Camp Grounds [Ore]   The Camp Grounds [Ore] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 3:19 pm

Spoiler:

Jocu perked up, and heard a noise so he looked up to see the poor stryker who had saved the day. More than a little indebted, Jocu struggled to reach the creature who looked in bad shape. "Hey!" He called. "If there is any thing I can do to help? I'm no medic, but I can climb up to reach you." Hearing the valiant white zetain's plea he blinked. "My friend, you are one dedicated captain, but look after yourself first. You can always reclaim your ship with your strong nature." Figuring that he should help any way he could he managed to start climbing up to see eye to eye with the fierce Whitefeather. "I'm here, now hang on. Help is on the way." he said, brusquely appraising the condition he was in.

~~~~~~~~~~

Rav's eyes widened as a hysterical shout punctured his thoughts. His thoughts scattered, and he started in surprise, his wits fled him. His head snapped around and he actually took in the scene. "What the .... " he began.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://hierogryphon.deviantart.com/
Iceycreamy
Admin
Iceycreamy

PostSubject: Re: The Camp Grounds [Ore]   The Camp Grounds [Ore] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 3:26 pm

Spoiler:

"Basically," Caelestiss prompted, "You're an idiot, Terrin." Flicking his large eyes towards the small Denret in front of him, he blinked in surprise, realizing what the extra weight must have been. "I am Whitefeather, and I thank you for your actions." Taking stock of his body, he replied to the offer of help: "I have a feeling the medics won't be able to do much for Terrin with me in the way. Are you capable of folding my wing in?" The wing wasn't too heavy, it would merely be an awkward procedure, and the Denret would have to be careful to avoid touching Terrin. "Terrin, if you could not move, that would be appreciated."
Back to top Go down
https://sentrionuniversity.forumotion.net
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: The Camp Grounds [Ore]   The Camp Grounds [Ore] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 3:28 pm

"I cand mov anewy", Terrin said.
Back to top Go down
ManzanitaGrove
Verifier
ManzanitaGrove

PostSubject: Re: The Camp Grounds [Ore]   The Camp Grounds [Ore] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 3:39 pm

Spoiler:
Jocu nodded and agilely reached a point above the indicated wing. His gloves made it possible for him to keep his grip, and his tail waved as it helped him to balance. Brow furrowing as he tugged on the wing, he attempted to move it carefully. "Just make sure you don't fall and hurt yourself or anyone else. I am plenty capable of doing this kind of work." As he carefully continued he nervously added, "Ummmm, you know, I actually got here because I um... " He looked at Caelestiss's face out of the corner of his eye and tried to read the expression as he continued. "I was on the ladder see, and I grabbed on to you when you snatched Terrin." He grinned weakly and untangled the arctic stryker's wing which was stained with blood. He probably deserved to be knocked tumbling with that very wing, it was an insane move on his part to clutch onto the stryker.
Back to top Go down
aylias
Verifier
aylias

PostSubject: Re: The Camp Grounds [Ore]   The Camp Grounds [Ore] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 3:43 pm

Spoiler:

Yaktooo was shaken loose from his horror the moment Rav jumped upon hearing his telepathy. Never, never does that get old! Even now! he thought with a hissing laugh.

He gathered his wits for at least the 3rd time in the past 20 seconds and scanned the situation again. He saw that people were tending to the mangled people in the equally mangled tent. Nenadair was now standing off with the crazed Rypher. And who knows what happened to the poor white Illuminaire that initially fell? He hoped the medics had made their way to her.

Yaktooo gave one more nervous glance to Rav to make sure he wasn't going to suddenly lunge forth and crush him with a steel claw, then darted to Nenadair's side. He directed his thoughts to Nenadair, Shoji, and Hukoni. {Be careful. When fighting Ryphers in a blood-rage, it's not enough to fight until you think he's dead. You must fight him until he thinks he's dead.}
Back to top Go down
Iceycreamy
Admin
Iceycreamy

PostSubject: Re: The Camp Grounds [Ore]   The Camp Grounds [Ore] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 3:49 pm

Caelestiss ground his beak as the wing was slowly pushed back to his body. Snorting at the Denret's explanation. "Would you like to join my crew? Apparrently everyone else who has so far is a bit of a nutter as well." Closing his eyes so he no longer had to look at the strange mesh of people running around the campground, he wiggled each of his digits in turn to make sure they weren't broken. Wincing, he gladly realized it was only 1 out of 12 and on his back left foot. Thinking about what had just happened, he corrected himself. "Or rather, a lot of a nutter." The blood from Terrin that had been soaked up by his snowy wing was now damp and metallic-smelling against his body.

--

"I believe we will be here for many days, if that is true!" Nenadair shouted over the noise of so many people in the vicinity. He didn't look back, however. Who knows what the crazed Ryhper would do.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: The Camp Grounds [Ore]   The Camp Grounds [Ore] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 3:52 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
aylias
Verifier
aylias

PostSubject: Re: The Camp Grounds [Ore]   The Camp Grounds [Ore] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 3:57 pm

Yaktooo wasn't particularly great at being a leader, giving orders, or even making threats, but he hoped his voice would have the same jarring effect on the Rypher as it did on most people. {Stand down, Rypher, you are outnumbered and injured,} he told Sethari as sternly as he could muster.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: The Camp Grounds [Ore]   The Camp Grounds [Ore] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 4:00 pm

Sethari snarled. 'Never!", he growled.
Back to top Go down
Iceycreamy
Admin
Iceycreamy

PostSubject: Re: The Camp Grounds [Ore]   The Camp Grounds [Ore] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 4:01 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
ManzanitaGrove
Verifier
ManzanitaGrove

PostSubject: Re: The Camp Grounds [Ore]   The Camp Grounds [Ore] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 4:05 pm

Spoiler:

Jocu let out a bark of a laugh at the captain's wry comment. "I might take you up on that if its always this exciting. Certainly looks like you need a hand keeping intruders off your ship.... " He cast a glance at the ryphers. "What the heck happened anyway?" Making a face he declared, "Nevermind, don't answer that." He lifted his paws, finished with what he had been asked to do. The idiot rypher, named Terrin he had recently learned, was still in a stupor while the vampiric one was a ways off waving still around a sword uselessly. With a sigh he dropped to the ground, picked up a blunt broken piece of handle and clambered back up. {Stand down, Rypher, you are outnumbered and injured,} a voice echoed in his head. A little surprised, but still with his composure Jocu unwound his new sling after hearing the defiant reply. He aimed at the close target and let fly and sending the little missile squarely toward his red and snow colored head. The force would be just enough to knock him out for a good hour, if it made contact. *Nothing serious, but enough to stop his trouble-making.* Satisfied, and just a bit smug, Jocu tucked the sling away. *Not bad for not being experienced with a sling.*
Spoiler:

Last edited by ManzanitaGrove on Sun May 31, 2009 4:33 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: The Camp Grounds [Ore]   The Camp Grounds [Ore] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 4:08 pm

Sethari fell to the ground as the projectile slammed into his head.
Back to top Go down
Iceycreamy
Admin
Iceycreamy

PostSubject: Re: The Camp Grounds [Ore]   The Camp Grounds [Ore] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 4:14 pm

Spoiler:

"I can't claim surety on that one. Something about being opressed blahblah yakkity yak and then there was guts everywhere." Hearing a whistling noise go past his ear, Caelestiss strained to see what it could have been. "What was that?"

--

Letting his scimitars fall to his sides, Nenadair relaxed slightly. "Anticlimatic would be the proper word," he said, staring at the fallen Ryhper. "Do you think he thinks he' dead yet?" the Aquas asked the telepathic vortailer.
Back to top Go down
aylias
Verifier
aylias

PostSubject: Re: The Camp Grounds [Ore]   The Camp Grounds [Ore] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 4:19 pm

{I'm not sure,} Yaktooo replied hesitantly. He carefully crept forward and prodded Sethari's toe, then pinched it, waiting for a response.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: The Camp Grounds [Ore]   The Camp Grounds [Ore] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 4:24 pm

"Ee aid hat mii fadde wad kruul uu is amly.". TErrin said.

Sethari was completely unconcious.
Back to top Go down
aylias
Verifier
aylias

PostSubject: Re: The Camp Grounds [Ore]   The Camp Grounds [Ore] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 4:30 pm

When Sethari didn't move, he pressed his claw against the toe and felt for a heartbeat. It was weak, but it was there. {He's alive, but barely.}

Yaktooo relaxed and dropped flat on ground, exasperated, ten legs splayed out comically.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
twilight_eclipse11
Verifier
twilight_eclipse11

PostSubject: Re: The Camp Grounds [Ore]   The Camp Grounds [Ore] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 4:39 pm

Kairi heard the impact of when Sethari had landed, and went with both Nenadair and Yaktooo to see what was going on. Then, Kairi watched as Sethari got his weapon out, and saw the rock coming towards him, and then watched as he blacked out.
Back to top Go down
ManzanitaGrove
Verifier
ManzanitaGrove

PostSubject: Re: The Camp Grounds [Ore]   The Camp Grounds [Ore] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 5:01 pm

Jocu turned to face Caelestiss. Flashing a fierce grin he informed, "Oh, I just sent a little pebble to Sethari's noggin, and now he will be comfortably in the land of dreams for the next hour or so. I hope." He looked out from his perch. "When are those blasted medics going to come?" He wondered allowed, just as a couple burst on the scene.
~~~~
The professional medics headed straight for the wounded, calling instructions to each other and the crowd. "Stand back!" "Make way!" "Someone help with this fellow!" Shouts rang out as the medics begged for messengers to go get more help and supplies. Help was also needed to move the hurt and those who fainted on stretchers to medical tents. Still others were needed to wrap up some of the wounds.
~~~~
"Well then. Looks like I've done all that I can. Oh, I'm Jocu by the way." He nodded on Caleestiss's direction before pushing off to land on the ground.

*Now that its all over, I really don't want to stick around to get noticed. There are plenty of others who can help, like that aquas, illuminaire, omnis, and fenrir.* He immediately began to wind his way through the debris, heading away from the commotion, his form darting like liquid, bobbing up and over the uneven ruins of the tent. He helped himself to a few untainted grapes and disappeared into the crowd. *That was certainly something, but I think I want to sleep for a week now.*

~~~~~~

Rav could easily tell that it was Sethari who had caused the destructive thud, and his temper flared for a moment, only to be interrupted again but the telepathic messages. He, exasperated, searched the surroundings, and finally figured out it was the red vortailer.

Irritated that he had not had the chance to take out Sehtari himself, he considered further damaging the limp body, but decided against it. Besides, he would likely get his access to the sea squadron revoked. And that was the only reason he was in this cursed place.

Mildly entertained by the proceedings he moved forward to get a closer look. A soft aquas with a royal insignia had been trying to get the situation under control, but it looked like he hadn't done anything. *Probably a lucky break for him, that rypher probably would have dispatched him soon enough.* Rav thought callously.
Back to top Go down
illuminada
Verifier
illuminada

PostSubject: Re: The Camp Grounds [Ore]   The Camp Grounds [Ore] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 2:29 am

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: The Camp Grounds [Ore]   The Camp Grounds [Ore] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 6:34 am

Spoiler:

Last edited by illuminada on Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:03 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Cleaning...)
Back to top Go down
aylias
Verifier
aylias

PostSubject: Re: The Camp Grounds [Ore]   The Camp Grounds [Ore] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 6:59 am

Spoiler:

Ugh, that was hectic enough. I don't think want to see an actual warzone yet. I've had my fill. Yaktooo thought. Then he heard the whirs and clicks of finely tuned mechanical parts approaching. He felt his tiny guts squirm uncomfortably. If he had skin and not a shell, it would have gone pale. Great, I forgot about that thing. He was scared to turn and look at the Gremlick. Then again, the creepy Gremlick would be far more interesting than staring at the detail of the fallen Rypher's bloody foot. He slowly picked himself up and rotated to see the Gremlick and everyone else.

{Oh my god!} he couldn't help but yelp again.
Back to top Go down
Iceycreamy
Admin
Iceycreamy

PostSubject: Re: The Camp Grounds [Ore]   The Camp Grounds [Ore] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 7:54 am

Spoiler:

Clapping his hands once again to the sides of his head, Nenadair cursed mildly at Yaktoo. "For the sake of the sea, would you stop that?" Turning his head to look in the direction of Yaktoo's gaze, his eyes fell upon the mechanicly inclined Gremlick. His lips involunatarily curled and he shuddered, seeing the incredibly unnatural selection of it's body. The Aquas's hand once again went to touch his circlet, in an unconcious act of self-posession. He was whole, and he was pure, and there was nothing out of place about him, and in that he rejoiced.

--

"DON'T TOUCH THAT" Yelled the Good Captain Whitefeather at the nearest medic, who fearfully looked up at him as he filled a syringe with painkillers. "YOU'RE NOT STICKING A BLODY THING IN ME! S'BAD ENOUGH TODAY I ALREADY GOT A RAPIER, A CUTLASS, AND A SPATULA IN ME!"
Caelestiss, it seemed, was in a bad mood today.
I had been awkward to get the large Stryker untangelled from the tent without further damaging the dislodged wing, but the medics of the camp did themself credit with a makeshift stretcher made from a second tent canvas. While being carried to the biggest medical tent, the Captain was seized by a fit of annoyance at the world, an swore fitly for the situation. 'Is that even possible?' "I'm not sure Rahs can bend that way.' 'My Uncle once tried that...' whispered the medics, as six of them carried the tarp with the Stryker on it. Right behind them on a conventional stretcher was Terrin. Being deposited onto the floor (there really wasn't a bed big enough for the Stryker's awkward form), he grumbled about the blood covering him and his beautiful (and now sticky) ship.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: The Camp Grounds [Ore]   The Camp Grounds [Ore] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 7:58 am

'Ut eh ell id appnng?", Terrin said, his speech still slurred.
Back to top Go down
elastic
Verifier
elastic

PostSubject: Re: The Camp Grounds [Ore]   The Camp Grounds [Ore] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 3:08 pm

Corran ran out of his tent, holding two medicines that he knew would help with the situation. He almost fell when he suddenly stopped, spotting the two being lifted away on stretchers. A bit disappointed, he slowly went back to his tent, putting back the medicines. With a sigh, Corran slumped into a laying position in his cot and folded is winged arms behind his head. He could feel the cool material of them by on his cheeks and by his eyes. Bored with himself, he got up, stretched, and started making poisons.

___

Keerah saw the small projectile hit the rypher, knocking him out. He deserved it anyways. Then came the medics with their stretchers, none dared to touch the unconscious rypher. Afraid that their fate would be painful most likely. Keerah watched as a make shift stretcher was crafted out of a tent for the other rypher and stryker. She could tell that the stryker wasn't happy, he kept muttering about his wings and beautiful boat, and yelling at anyone in sight. He had a right to be angry, his entire crew had gone berserk, injuring themselves and him in the process.

___

Spoiler:

Dren, a dark gremlick, slowly crept up to the unconscious ryhper. He nudged him once in the side with his toe, and when he didn't move, he crudely rolled him onto the stretcher, the rypher shouldn't even be getting medical treatment, but it was forbidden to deny any recruit of it. Sighing he, along with another, carried him to the medic's tent, and dumped him onto the nursing cot. With a nod, Dren turned away, he still couldn't believe what had happened, the poor captain was outraged, and another stryker, along with an old illuminare, had been injured in the process. Shaking his head, he thought to himself what the king would do about this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Camp Grounds [Ore]   The Camp Grounds [Ore] - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Camp Grounds [Ore]
Page 7 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying-
Jump to: