Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

The Camp Grounds [Ore]

Go down 
+6
illuminada
Phantom
elastic
twilight_eclipse11
DemonHirugi
Iceycreamy
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
elastic
Verifier
elastic

The Camp Grounds [Ore] - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Camp Grounds [Ore]   The Camp Grounds [Ore] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 3:09 pm

Spoiler:

Last edited by Iceycreamy on Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:25 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : It's fine - I meant a non-player character medic. But if you want to, go for it!! :D)
Back to top Go down
twilight_eclipse11
Verifier
twilight_eclipse11

PostSubject: Re: The Camp Grounds [Ore]   The Camp Grounds [Ore] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 3:10 pm

Kairi watched as one by one, the ingured where taken somewhere safe to heal. She then breathed with a sigh of relief. Glad that's done with, Kairi thought, glancing about her surroundings once more. Then, Kairi went back to her tent once more to see if both Yaktooo and Nenadair would come back to the tent as well.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: The Camp Grounds [Ore]   The Camp Grounds [Ore] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 3:34 pm

Terrin saw Sethari being brought into the tent and growled. "II ill kile uuu!", he said angrily. Sethari woke up and started shouting and clawign at everything in sight.
Back to top Go down
aylias
Verifier
aylias

PostSubject: Re: The Camp Grounds [Ore]   The Camp Grounds [Ore] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 4:19 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: The Camp Grounds [Ore]   The Camp Grounds [Ore] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 4:29 pm

Spoiler:

Last edited by illuminada on Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:04 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Cleaning...)
Back to top Go down
ManzanitaGrove
Verifier
ManzanitaGrove

PostSubject: Re: The Camp Grounds [Ore]   The Camp Grounds [Ore] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 4:38 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://hierogryphon.deviantart.com/
aylias
Verifier
aylias

PostSubject: Re: The Camp Grounds [Ore]   The Camp Grounds [Ore] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 4:41 pm

Spoiler:

Last edited by aylias on Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:44 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : addition)
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: The Camp Grounds [Ore]   The Camp Grounds [Ore] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 4:45 pm

Spoiler:

Last edited by ManzanitaGrove on Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:44 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Combining Posts)
Back to top Go down
illuminada
Verifier
illuminada

PostSubject: Re: The Camp Grounds [Ore]   The Camp Grounds [Ore] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 5:49 pm

Tsumi slowly opened her eyes, Still groggy and confused from a dream she had just been having. The effect of some form of medication she had been given clouded her vision slightly. "Tasuki..." She said. "Tah - watch out for the ryphers... They're everywhere... watch out Tah, they got me... Run Tah.." She mumbled closing her eyes again. She felt very cold and as she tried to shuffle further into the thin blankets of the cot. She froze and her eyes snapped suddenly as several points on her body screamed in protest, she let out a small involantary yelp. Her upper body was swathed in bandanges. Her back only had a dull ache, blanketed in blissfull numbness. Her shoulder however stung and ached and she didnt believe the pain would ever cease. She felt a strange numbness on her head. "What's on my head Tah? There something there..." She brought her right paw up to touch the top of her head, taking extreme care not to disturb her left side. It was her back which complained this time, giving a sharp pain that felt like another knife was being driven into her. She gasped and panted in pain as she continued to try and fathom what on earth they put on her head. She moaned when she realised that her old headwound must have come open in the stuggle and they had bandadged it up for her. The moment the realisation hit her, a million memories came back. The night they had taken her Tasuki away from her. She lay in her cot sobbing quietly. She looked up and realised she wasnt sitting too far away from the great white stryker. She quickly ceased all noise, deep shame filling her for acting so weak. He probably despised her anyway for causing so much trouble on his ship, and for attemting to save the rypher who had openly threatened him and caused a great mutiny for the poor Captain. As she thought this she said out loud as if the stryker had asked her "I had to do something, I couldnt let them die, they could have been somebodies Tasuki..." She saw that the two Ryphers were both lying down in cots in the same tent. Ah, thats nice she thought, they resolved things after all.

Last edited by illuminada on Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:09 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Cleaning...)
Back to top Go down
ManzanitaGrove
Verifier
ManzanitaGrove

PostSubject: Re: The Camp Grounds [Ore]   The Camp Grounds [Ore] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 6:05 pm

Rav was aware that his form was "unappealing" for most others, and he couldn't understand the sentiment. Mechanical limbs did not bruise or give out, they were reliable and could be designed to do amazing things that the biological body could not manage in a thousand years. For the most part, he did not pay attention to the feeble minded. However, he was not used to being in such a large crowd and was forced to become aware of the unanimous disgust. Let alone the fact that a certain red vortailer's communications were more or less impossible to ignore. It was making him a little uneasy despite his antisocial nature, and he dug his claws in the ground casting around disagreeably.

As the thought message intruded once more, his already touchy nerves were set off. He immediately wheeled to confront the ruby arachnid. He was certain from the actions and broadcasted-thoughts that it was this creature that was conveying the mind messages. Sizing him up for just a small powerless critter, he snapped, "You! Stop your ridiculous comments, I heard you too well the first time. " He caught sight of the wide eyed Nenadair, and believing the prayer was one of admiration he contradicted, "I'm not going to share any of the secrets for my mechanical-upgrades and, no, I don't design or attach replicas." Shooting a glower at a few onlookers, he stood his ground. His polished metal limbs glinted in the sun as he adjusted his stance to a slightly crouched one, now uncomfortable and a little intimidated by the stares. His eyes darted about as he licked his lips, distrustful.

Last edited by ManzanitaGrove on Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://hierogryphon.deviantart.com/
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: The Camp Grounds [Ore]   The Camp Grounds [Ore] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 6:10 pm

Terrin and Sethariboth blacked out again, jsut as a black gremlik in a surgeon's garb and a sand coloured cape burst into the tent. he shooed away the other medics. "Move, you amateurs! The Deux Ex Machina is best suited to handle this!", he said, pushing aside the medics who did not willingly move. He examined Sethari and Terrin. "Just as I feared... tHese two ryphers are in critical condition! I need some antispeptic, bandages and 5 quarts of the strongest anasthetic we have! NOW!", the gremlik shouted.
Back to top Go down
elastic
Verifier
elastic

PostSubject: Re: The Camp Grounds [Ore]   The Camp Grounds [Ore] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 6:14 pm

Keerah watched as Rav grew more and more uncomfortable, sighing a little, she found the gadgets fascinating, but most found it disgusting. She jumped as he shouted out, addressing a vortalier and aquas.Too much drama for one day, there will be enough fighting in war, why now? With a small incline of her head, Keerah returned to her tent, noticing a what looked like a pocket watch laying on his cot. That must have been what caused all this rage. Quietly, she sat down and closed her eyes, trying to recap what had happened during the day.

Spoiler:

Last edited by elastic on Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:21 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : suggestion)
Back to top Go down
twilight_eclipse11
Verifier
twilight_eclipse11

PostSubject: Re: The Camp Grounds [Ore]   The Camp Grounds [Ore] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 6:25 pm

Kairi, in her tent, looked about the tent and wrote in her notebook once more.

Today has been a start of a rude awakening. First, I had to get my supplies, and just as I was heading back to the tent that I'm sharing, a fight began. The fight happened on the ship called the Glassdawn. It was terrible! Many are ingured and I'm not sure how the rest of my day is going to go about. Also, I met a volitar named Yaktooo. I'm not sure if I like him or not. Hopefully, that feeling will go away soon.

Then, Kairi layed down on her cot, waiting for her tent mates to come in.
Back to top Go down
illuminada
Verifier
illuminada

PostSubject: Re: The Camp Grounds [Ore]   The Camp Grounds [Ore] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 6:27 pm

Tsumi turned her head as a black gremlick walked in. As she moved the stiches holind her poor shoulder together gave and a fresh bloostain appeared on her bandanges. Tsumi shied back into her cot blankets desperatly trying to avoid the gaze of a newcomer. She had seen this sort of doctor before, they believed in all this new age mumble-jumble. Tsumi, who only trusted the old ways of medicine, tried to keep still and avoid being seen, acting much like a naughty pup who didnt want to be caught in the act of causing trouble. Luckily the gremlick was busy shouting orders at the other medics and his attention was on the two ryphers. They looked pretty beat up and Tsumi wondered what she had missed while unconcious.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: The Camp Grounds [Ore]   The Camp Grounds [Ore] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 6:40 pm

Spoiler:
THe gremlik watched as the medcs scrambled to follow his orders. He saw that a few were disobeying him. 'I said now!", he barked at them. They leapt to their feet and scrambled to get the things he had requested. Sethari awoke and saw the gremlik. 'Hajeed, is that you?", he said groggily. 'Sethari, Is that you?". the gremlik said. "You old son of a gun....", Sethari muttered, smiling.
Back to top Go down
elastic
Verifier
elastic

PostSubject: Re: The Camp Grounds [Ore]   The Camp Grounds [Ore] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 7:12 pm

Boredly Corran put away his poisons, deciding that he should help with the injured, they'd need it. With a small 'huff', got up from his position, selecting a few medicines that would help with serious wounds and pain. He placed them all in his wing pouch and set off to the medical center. Peeking his head into the place, and spotting the illuminare that had been injured. Avoiding a shouting Gremlick, he made his way over to her. Carefully he took out his medicines and placed them beside him. Trying to figure out what to do first. He decided to give her a pain killer first. Quietly, he poured out a third of one of the bottles into a small cup, and handed it to her, "Here, drink this, in a couple of minutes the pain will go away" he said softly. Corran tried to think of what to do with the more serious wounds, but found it impossible with the Gremlick shouting.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: The Camp Grounds [Ore]   The Camp Grounds [Ore] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 7:19 pm

Hajeed ran over to Corran. "Hey, hey, hey! What d oyou think you are doing?!"
Back to top Go down
illuminada
Verifier
illuminada

PostSubject: Re: The Camp Grounds [Ore]   The Camp Grounds [Ore] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 7:25 pm

Tsumi cast a wary eye at the concotion that was being handed to her. "What is it?" She asked. She was too groggy to try and self-identify the medicine. She noted that the kind creature was in fact a great, golden winged dactle. She felt more at ease with the sun-coloured creature sitting next to her.
Back to top Go down
elastic
Verifier
elastic

PostSubject: Re: The Camp Grounds [Ore]   The Camp Grounds [Ore] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 7:29 pm

Ignoring the gremlick for a moment he said "It's simply a pain killer, made of herbs and what not. Don't worry it doesn't have any side effects." With that he turned, annoyed to the gremlick and said "I'm helping. Who are you?" he asked, eying him, he didn't look like an official, more like a recruit. He let out a short puff of air and turned back to Tsumi "Go ahead, drink it. Then I can help with your bleeding" Corran said softly, gesturing at some blood seeping through the bed.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
aylias
Verifier
aylias

PostSubject: Re: The Camp Grounds [Ore]   The Camp Grounds [Ore] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 7:33 pm

Yaktooo barely took notice of Nenadair barking at him for his "mental outburst" and continued to stare with his six beady eyes. And he was unaware of the medics behind him lifting the unconscious Rypher and carting it away behind him. This was the first time he could focus on the creepy Gremlick without all the falling bodies, fighting, and screaming as a distraction. The mechanical appendages entwined and fused with the Gremlick's flesh, and the mechanical eye embedded in his skull, looked far more painful to him than any injury he had witnessed today. Yet the Gremlick didn't appear in pain. He looked very angry and annoyed.

To make things worse, the Gremlick had singled him out and was glaring at him. His tiny guts continued to flop. His tail twitched and raised up instinctively.

"You! Stop your ridiculous comments, I heard you too well the first time. "

Poor Yaktooo nearly had a heart attack. Yaktooo almost screamed out telepathically again It's talking to me! but barely contained himself. The last thing he wanted to do on Sentrion was anger the creepy Gremlick off. To make it angry with him!. However, he couldn't resist shouting the words in his native physical Vortailer tongue, and rapid, incomprehensible insectoid chatter was emitted from his mandibles, instead.

He scrambled backward to hide behind the fallen Rypher's leg, and finding that the Rypher was now missing, he panicked and squeaked again in surprise.

Last edited by aylias on Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:37 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : robotic)
Back to top Go down
illuminada
Verifier
illuminada

PostSubject: Re: The Camp Grounds [Ore]   The Camp Grounds [Ore] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 7:42 pm

Tsumi was still a bit worried to drink a medicine she didn't know but the stabbing pains inher shoulder made her act out of turn ang she gulped down the formula. She detected traces of arisaema triphyllum or commonlyknown as 'Jack the Pulpit'. She used to add it to her polituces for wounds but it had become so rare she hadn't found any in years. She gave the dactyl a smile as the pain slowly ebbed. She still felt very stiff but for nowshe could bear moving. She flexed slightly, her mind was still very cloudy but she felt more awake. "Thank-you young one. I must ask you where di you buy that potion? It's very well made"
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: The Camp Grounds [Ore]   The Camp Grounds [Ore] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 7:45 pm

Hajeed snatched up the pain killer. 'I have some medics bringing in anasthetic. It is much more effective than any...", he said. 'HErbal remedy.", he scoffed.
Back to top Go down
illuminada
Verifier
illuminada

PostSubject: Re: The Camp Grounds [Ore]   The Camp Grounds [Ore] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 7:54 pm

Tsumi frowned at the Gremlick. "Ana-whatic?" She felt a strange desire to talk with the Gremlick about his medical practises, but when he failed to see the importance of the concoction Tsumi wondered if she really wanted to know."That herbal remedy is one of the best i have ever come accross. Now give it back" She wailed like a pup. "I want to finish it!"
Back to top Go down
aylias
Verifier
aylias

PostSubject: Re: The Camp Grounds [Ore]   The Camp Grounds [Ore] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 8:12 pm

Spoiler:

Everything about the Gremlick made Yaktooo sick to his core. He could see the sharp contrast of the cool steel body parts with the warm fleshy ones. "Arteries" in the mechanical appendages surged with a warm liquid... Yaktooo didn't want to know if it was blood or some kind of lubricating fluid. The mechanical eye itself was noticeably warmer than the actual biological flesh. It's heat glowed piercingly against the dull, colder steel sheathing and other components it was embedded with. The heat was probably generated by the teeming of many intricate components inside. It was hard to tell. Yaktooo's sensitive ears could hear all sorts of unidentifiable whirs of gears and hissing pistons coming from all over the Gremlick's body.

Last edited by aylias on Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:45 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : removed the faceplate, and other changes XD)
Back to top Go down
Iceycreamy
Admin
Iceycreamy

PostSubject: Re: The Camp Grounds [Ore]   The Camp Grounds [Ore] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 8:29 pm

Spoiler:

The Captain did not respond right away, but instead took his sweet time to think about her statement in between the haziness of the dimly lit room. He was trying his best to fend off the medics who were attempting to 'administor' him with the medicines that would dull his senses, and with the two Ryhpers as well a Gremlick they just 'happened' to know together in the same room, he needed all the wits he could get, and together t'boot. After seeing the older Illuminaire acting in the face of pain, he said slowly, "You are one of the bravest comrades I have ever met in my time as Captain." With that, he snapped at the medic beside him. "If you even think of sticking that in me ma'am, you'll have plenty of other sharp things sticking out of you." Caelestiss flexed his claws mock-menacingly, and the nurse fled with a squeak. Turning back Tsumi who ws very near to him he asked in his deep voice, "Who is Tasuki?"

--

(Nenadair coming)

Last edited by Iceycreamy on Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://sentrionuniversity.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Camp Grounds [Ore]   The Camp Grounds [Ore] - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Camp Grounds [Ore]
Page 8 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying-
Jump to: