Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Locked In (Literate and up)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

Locked In (Literate and up) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Locked In (Literate and up)   Locked In (Literate and up) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 5:53 pm

OOC: I'd say it's Ama's, since Vamps isn't going to be posting regularly. With the exception of Vamps, the posting order, as of now will be...
Ama, Soal, me, and Movie
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: Locked In (Literate and up)   Locked In (Literate and up) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 5:58 pm

Ooc: Okays. ^_^
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkvampirelord.webs.com/
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: Locked In (Literate and up)   Locked In (Literate and up) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 6:56 pm

OoC: May I post? I have a little time right now... I'm really sorry you guys, there's just a lot going on right now.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Locked In (Literate and up)   Locked In (Literate and up) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 7:00 pm

OOC: Yea vamps, the posting order doesn't apply to you, post when you get a chance!
Back to top Go down
Ama
Verifier
Ama

PostSubject: Re: Locked In (Literate and up)   Locked In (Literate and up) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 7:31 pm

((sorry this took so long. Internet was out two days ago and then the basement flooded ><' So I was beat yesterday.))
Mykah’s eyes widened as the information coming from the vampire flooded her mind. They were going to die here? No. No she wouldn’t. She wasn’t going to die in a decrepit house. She had her family. She bit down on her lip holding off tears. How stupid they were to come here on a dare. How stupid.
She did not reply to their words. She’d broken the silence once and she had earned herself a glare. She did want to ignore it though. Innocence was a fault, a fault that she had. Besides if they were going to be stuck here than getting off on the wrong food was probably not the best idea. They also had a common goal now. Get out.
She took it as her job to break the silence again. She replied back when Cyrus introduced them both, “Mykah Soley.” Mykah saw that Cyrus had bowed and answered with her own. That was the polite thing to do. She didn’t want to be rude, even if she would be there supper, but Cyrus said that they couldn’t, didn’t he? The thought that they could be lying never crossed her mind.
Mykah took a step forward when Demitri pitched himself down on the stairs. She didn’t move any farther due to the look on his face. He was smiling. It didn’t hurt him.. or visibly it didn’t. She blinked a few times; they were vampires, that wouldn’t have hurt him. But she had still felt the need to react to it.
Mykah retreated backwards when Demitri face changed again. She was purely frightened now. She was Maddi were being alternated between. She would see that, and it didn’t help with her fear. Her eyes locked on him watching him move forward talking about being hungry, them smelling good, and being vulnerable. She didn’t know how to react to being prey.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: Locked In (Literate and up)   Locked In (Literate and up) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 7:56 pm

Ooc: so it's my turn now? cause Movie hasn't posted in a while yet and I sort of need her character's reactions too...
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Locked In (Literate and up)   Locked In (Literate and up) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 8:06 pm

OOC: I'd say yes, just because of the order. But you can opt to wait for movie, this time around.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: Locked In (Literate and up)   Locked In (Literate and up) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 9:49 pm

Cyrus watched the reactions of the teens with life-filled gleaming eyes. They looked confused, torn, and frightened at the idea of staying. Though some seemed to be taking his information as a joke, he was just the crazy man in the old house afterall. Ignore the blood-red eyes, dripping fangs and deathly pale skin, ignore the fact he'd mentioned how delightful it would be to eat them. He was bluffing, of course, such a big terrible bluff...not.
His eyes gleamed even more brightly as his introduction was returned by the innocent girl. "Mykah," he repeated, trying out a name he'd never heard before, then again, his name, too, was uncommon.
He watched Demitri approach the humans with a creeping smile, but he didn't act. In fact, he leaned casually against the staircase rail and muttered gently to Demitri, "You're looking for pain alone my friend. I'd leave them if I were you..." But Demitri didn't seem interested in what he had to say at all, not that he blamed the poor guy. He too, was growing crazier by the second due to his own screaming hunger. But he held off, because like he'd told Demitri, to try was merely to seek out more suffering.
He sucked in a breath, closed his eye and sighed, "My god you all smell so good. So clean, like soap. What I wouldn't give for a bar of soap these days..." He sighed, opening his eyes and smiling same as before, watching Demitri as he struggled between picking which mortal he wanted to attempt to feast on, poor soul, if vampires even had souls. He continued to watch Mykah in particular as she gave and expression of fear and horror, silly girl, you didn't look terrified in the eye of the best. Didn't she catch the word 'Vulnerable'? Fear was a vulnerability... He smiled pleasantly, yet darkly, watching, waiting...
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Locked In (Literate and up)   Locked In (Literate and up) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 9:58 pm

Demitri was so torn between Mykah and Maddi he wasn't really listening to Cyrus. His eyes flashed back to Mykah as she spoke, her voice was beautiful, and Cyrus was right, they smelt so good. He breathed in, reaching out, very slowly, not intending to hurt anymore, just curious. He touched Mykah's hair, as she was the closest to him.
"So soft" He murmured, stepping closer, towering over her, though his entire posture had changed, not threatening anymore. He was almost child-like as he inhaled again and again, ignoring the screaming voices in his mind.
"You smell so good, clean, like Cyrus said" He murmured again, ignoring the other humans in the room. He was so intently focused on the clean smell, he didn't notice the smell of blood anymore, just the cleanliness.
"Mykah" He stepped back, seeming to mull the name over.
Mykah's nice Demitri, I bet she tastes nice too The voices screamed.
"No, no" Demitri whined, stepping back, covering his ears. "No" He said again, his head bobbing back and forth, weaving, like someone involved in multiple conversations.
Look at her blood Demitri, so thin, just do it, do it They urged.
"Stop" He begged, falling to his knees, clutching the sides of his face.
"Please" He whimpered, looking wrecked. He didn't want to hurt the girl, well, he did, but he knew the pain that would follow those actions, and he couldn't handle the pain. He whined, shaking lightly, trying to regain his sanity, but it wasn't working, the scent was just making everything far, far worse.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: Locked In (Literate and up)   Locked In (Literate and up) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 6:59 pm

Grey watched the Cyrus guy with narrowed eyes. Honestly, she didn't think she was scared of them. Her heart rate hadn't sped up, her blood pressure wasn't rising, and she wasn't shaking. She didn't feel scared at all. Even though she wasn't scared of the guys themselves, she didn't want to be locked up in this house forever.
Unlike Mykah, as she could plainly see, Grey wasn't as easily trusting or believing in vampires as Mykah seemed to be. Grey didn't believe in things that couldn't be explained. How could, by drinking blood, you live forever? It just didn't make sense. The Cyrus guy was asking for their names and Mykah, sweet, innocent Mykah, was the first to answer.
"I'm Grey," Grey said after Mykah was done being all starry-eyed and stuff. Grey narrowed her eyes again, further this time. And I don't like you, Grey thought of adding that to the end of her introduction, but decided to be a bit more polite than that, so she stayed silent. The Demetri guy began to move toward Mykah, Grey lifted an upper lip in warning. She didn't like these two, and currently Demetri was much too close.
Grey's lips parted a bit, and a small warning sound slipped out. Then Demitri's stature changed. He went from life-eating-demon to child-like, even though he towered over them all. Grey's lips closed and she locked her eyes on Cyrus. Cyrus seemed to be considering something. Cyrus was obviously the sane one here.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Locked In (Literate and up)   Locked In (Literate and up) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 12:02 pm

OOC: Movie messaged me, she's taking more of the same route as vamps, so due to that, so, I suppose it's Ama's turn.
@Vamps and Movie, please feel free to post whenever you get a chance.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Verifier
Ama

PostSubject: Re: Locked In (Literate and up)   Locked In (Literate and up) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 11:25 am

Mykah’s eyes shifted toward Cyrus when he spoke of them smelling clean. She should have picked up on the fact that they didn’t look like they’d seen soap in a long time, but she just thought of why it mattered that they smelled good, and whether or not she wanted to take that as a complement. She decided not to since they wanted to eat the.. She’d much rather smell repulsive since that was the case.
Her eyes snapped back to Demitri when he reached out for her, she backed up slightly, but by then he already had a lock of her hair. Mykah heard Grey’s warning noise, it startled her, but she was preoccupied with Demitri to react farther. He was so much taller than she was, but he didn’t look scary anymore, which made her careless about him touching her hair. People messed with her hair often enough. That came with having younger siblings.
Mykah watched in horror as Demitri started talking to himself, and by the sounds of things something was hurting him in some way. She didn’t know what to do. Every inch of her wanted to help, and she was wracking her brains trying to think of something that she could do that would help. No matter how hard she tried she couldn’t think of one thing. Mykah looked to Cyrus as if she was asking for help. They were friends, he would know. Wouldn’t he?
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: Locked In (Literate and up)   Locked In (Literate and up) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 11:47 am

Cyrus stood still as he watched the scene unfold. It started with Grey, the fearless girl, introducing herself. She showed a dislike to Mykah due to her faulted innocence and seeming naive mindset.
He kept half an eye on Demitri, making sure he didn't cause to much trouble. It seemed he wasn't the only one with his eyes on his friend, as Grey growled. He stared over at her again with narrowed, animalistic red eyes, and lifted a half a lip to expose a tainted colored, wickedly-pointed fang, and let out a low warning sort of sound at her in response.
This was because Demitri was all he really had, despite the vampire still being stronger than humans, Demitri was still very vulnerable when he had a bad episode, and if Demitri was killed, and the humans died of old age, he'd be alone for the next three hundred years of his life.
So he made sure Grey had no intention of causing harm to Demitri before he let his eyes pry away once again to watch Mykah's reaction to having her space invaded.
She didn't seem to really care, honestly, which was strange when you had a vampire so close, and a hungry one at that,, touching your hair and practically breathing down your neck.
He wasn't in the least bit taken off guard when Demitri pushed himself into and episode. He'd been taunting his instincts, and Cyrus had been expecting it for a long while now.
But what did catch him off guard was Mykah's reaction to Demitri. She looked concerned, which was something he wasn't used to witnessing. Usually a mortal would stare at Demitri and take a few steps back, become frightened for themselves, and not the vampire in question. He watched her closely, narrowing his eyes as she looked desperate to help the crazed vampire, her eyes finally raised to meet his, showing she wanted his help.
He grinned, strolling over to the girl, stopping in front of her and Demitri and muttering to her curiously, "Isn't this curious...Why would you care about him? You know what he's panicking about don't you? It's you, you're blood. He wants to eat you, and yet you're still worrying for him? How strange."
He gave Demitri a nudge with his leg, and looked down at the trembling, whining vampire. He smiled and sunk to the floor, wrapping his arms around his friend in a brotherly way and muttering in his ear, "Demitri... I thought I asked you to stay upstairs until you'd sorted yourself up. You should know by now we don't have the control to be so close to something living."
He shifted his gaze up to Mykah and grinned another vast, Cheshire sort of smile, resting his chin on top of Demitri's head as he spoke again, "Do you pity us? Is that what's going through your head? We're pathetic right? A Joke. Simply unfit to be called the almighty vampire?" He laughed a bone chilling laugh, and stood up. stretching his arms over his head and glancing at the group, "Like I've said before, water downstairs, food downstairs, and the only rooms with furniture have been claimed. Thirty percent of the rooms leak during rain, so you may want to pick a dry room if you can. It gets cold here. Enjoy your lives, I'm going to watch you." He took a seat on the bottom stair and watching them all curiously.

Last edited by Blacksoal on Thu Aug 19, 2010 2:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Locked In (Literate and up)   Locked In (Literate and up) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 11:56 am

Demitri was to caught up in his own thoughts to actually hear much of what was going on. In actuality, what pulled him out of his episode was Cyrus's touch. He shook his head, regaining his senses, though for how long he'd remain this way was unknown. He blinked, pulling himself up, his body unfolding in a blurred manner. He glanced at Cyrus, shaking his head for a moment, "I thought I had it under control" He grumbled, watching his friend for a moment. He returned his gaze to Mykah, it hurt to know that humans pitied him, he had once been feared by these insignificant beings but now he was pitied over them.
"He's right you know" He murmured to Cyrus, "There's no way to help us, me' He shuddered, "Don't worry over me, I'd be more worried over yourself" He said, though he was begining to take a shine to Mykah. The human had managed to calm him for a moment, just being near her, and that was a feeling he had only recieved once or twice before. He watched her with intent red eyes, ignoring the other mortals in the room, he did like her, and not in the whole 'I want to drain you' way.
"Thank you" He murmured softly, before stepping back into the shadows. Though he didn't leave the room, just distanced himself from the humans.
"You're welcome to use the matress in my room, as we don't actually sleep" He murmured, they rested, but never actually slept, maybe once upon a time they had, but he hadn't slept in years. He narrowed his eyes at the other mortals, this offer applied to Mykah, and only to her/
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: Locked In (Literate and up)   Locked In (Literate and up) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 4:53 pm

Grey's haunting blue/grey eyes flickered to Cryus as he returned her growl. Grey really didn't like these two. Cyrus revealed a dangerous pointed canine, a fang if Grey would allow herself to believe that. Demitri broke into a fit and Grey scowled. These two really bothered her. Cyrus spoke. "Pathetic, yes." Grey answered in a low voice. "Vampire, no." Grey said with a sigh and an impatient glance around the creaky foyer type room.
Grey was started of standing here. Demitri mentioned something about a matress and it was obvious he meant it only for Mykah and Grey almost choked on her laughter. The Demitri character really was crazy. Grey shook her head in a that's-sad kind of way. "Crazy, yes." Grey murmured.
Grey's eyes followed Cyrus as he went and sat down on the first stair of the grand staircase, that probably was pretty at one time.
She could feel her defiant position bubbling to the surface. It was the infamous Grey Young position. Her feet spread about a foot apart. Her scowled returned. Her eyes narrowed. Her entire weight shifted to her left leg. Her arms crossed over her chest. She regarded Cyrus with narrow eyes. Her strawberry blonde hair was swaying from the slight draft in the house. She inhaled and then exhaled through her nose in an impatient way. "I don't like you." Grey said, finally. Grey didn't keep things to herself. She said what she thought, when she thought it.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Verifier
Ama

PostSubject: Re: Locked In (Literate and up)   Locked In (Literate and up) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 3:14 pm

“You… You have feelings too. You obviously care for us. Otherwise you wouldn’t have said anything about the water or the mice.” Mykah said, whole heartedly, “Shouldn’t I at least try to return that?”That was going to get her smacked in the head but she really did mean it. She knew that they would rather be eating her but Cyrus said that they couldn’t hurt them. If they could wouldn’t they have already?
Cyrus’ smile made her shutter. She didn’t know what to say back to his question. Was it pity or did she just generally care? There was such a fine line between the two and she didn’t know what side of the line she was standing on. Grey had a different idea on that matter. Neither. Mykah couldn’t help but frown. Mykah’s attention was drawn back to the two vampires when Demitri spoke. He looked better now and he was watching her. She in her naivety didn’t think anything of it. Nor did she think anything of Demitri offering her his bed. Grey did, something had to be funny about it or else she wouldn’t be laughing like she was. That made her unsure of how to respond.
Mykah turned when she heard Grey say that she didn’t like them. Mykah knew that pose too, and she didn’t like it when it happened. Mykah was the one who wanted everyone to get along with everyone. She got annoyed when others pointedly said that they didn’t like someone. Mykah walked over to her and looked at her, she too looked annoyed. “If we’re going to be stuck here forever can’t we just get along?”
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: Locked In (Literate and up)   Locked In (Literate and up) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 6:26 pm

Grey looked down at Mykah, reluctantly ripping her eyes from Cyrus and Demitri, and a deadly smirk snuck to her lips. "We aren't going to be stuck here forever, first off. And second off, no." She regarded Mykah with a level look. She knew Mykah was a peaceful critter. But Grey wasn't.
Grey was a confrontational person, highly aggressive, and likely to rip your head off with a few words. Mykah was too peaceful for her liking. "They just told you that they'd mich rather be eating you, and you're just okay with that." Grey threw up her hands, exasperated. "Okay. Sure. Whatever. You can go on believing in magic, wizards, and vampires. But I..." She said, jabbing herself in the chest, "I'm reasonable. I don't believe in the mojo that their using to get you to pity them. They're pitiful." Grey looked at Cyrus and Demitri again. "The one in the corner's crazy and obviously, like, fascinated with you or something. And that one," she pointed at Cyrus. "That one acts like nothings wrong. Like there's no problem here." Grey rolled her eyes and fell back into Grey position. "And you can go on believing, but darling, you're barking up the wrong tree if you think for an instant that I'm going to believe it."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Locked In (Literate and up)   Locked In (Literate and up) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 11:15 am

OOC: I'm gonna go ahead and post in order to keep the ball rolling. So, no worries about the order right now guys.

BIC:
Demitri's eyes flickered from Mykah to Grey, a small frown appearing on his face.
"And what makes you think we like you?" He questioned, his red eyes glowering at her with an inhumane light.
"It's humans like you that only serve to get others of your kind killed. Ignorance does not befit someone so young" He chide, shaking his head and returning his eyes to Mykah. Yes, the girl was niave, but she also saw the truth.
"Do you honestly believe we aren't what we say we are? Why would two such as ourselves lie about something like that. You don't believe you are trapped here, while neither did we, but we are, have been for years longer then your young mind can even attempt to comprehend" He curled his upper lip back, revealing his dagger sharp, inhuman fangs.
"I may not be sane, anyone trapped for four hundred years would be in the same position as myself, but, do not, for a second, assume that I am safe to be near" He growled, becoming more and more dangerous looking by the second.
"Your friend is interesting to me, it's been years, hundreds of them, in fact, since I last saw a human such as her, compassionat, caring, she is different from the rest of you, which is why I happen to like her. You are much like the ones who trapped us in here, and for that, given teh oppertunity, I will kill you, will drain your body of it's blood, and when my fangs slice into your neck, and you die a slow, and very painful death, you will realize that I am who I say I am" He said, rising to his towering height and looking at Grey with such an expression that it was nearly impossible not to believe him.
"Do not forget human, that you are in our home, and things can happen" He warned. The curse would prevent him from hurting her, but not from say, a wall falling on her, or something of the sort. He would find a way around the curse, and when he did, anyone near him should fear for their lives.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: Locked In (Literate and up)   Locked In (Literate and up) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 8:31 pm

For a bit, during his casual seat on the stairs, Cyrus felt as if he were watching a game of ping pong. His head swung back and forth, back and forth, as the three people argued over the existence of vampires, whether they were real, or if the were dangerous. But it seemed clear that Grey was the source of the argument. But he did like her too, he liked all of them. Sometimes it took the black to truly show off the white. Grey was like a tiny black bead in a bowl of white beads. He liked her for that, and she in every way he'd experienced so far, was just as honest, and in a way, clueless, as Mykah. She just had a temper to pace along side it.
He didn't react with aggression when Grey looked him in the eye and stated her feelings about him. He just gave a half smile and raised a brow, watching in full on amusement as Mykah came to defend the two dusty vampires in the house. Once again taking to the whole ping pong head sway between the two girls scrapping.
How long had it been since he'd seen something like this?
He watched as Demitri started to speak up, pulled out of his insanity to argue. Figures.
He stood casually, his arms hung limp from their sockets, and the smile still twisted up upon his face in the most chilling manner. He strolled up to Demitri and placed a heavy hand on his shoulder.
"Calm yourself Demitri, you hardly have the energy to burn off over people you haven't known more than an hour." He raised a brow at his friend and muttered in his ear, "Let it go...She's too young and stuck in her faze of denial to accept anything you tell her."
He patted Demitri's shoulder with the hand that had been resting there earlier and strolled towards Grey, hands in his pockets, back slouched and expression twisted into careless curiosity. A hand pulled from a pocket and a slender finger pointed out to Grey, moving slowly until it pressed against her third eye.
His smile stretched a bit, and he muttered, "You're very warm you know, or maybe, I'm just very cold." He chuckled, "I wonder, if I just poked your third eye once every hour, would I bore a hole into your skull eventually?" The grin spread over his features, revealing his sharp canines and heightening his own lingering insanity behind his casual appearance.
"You know what I don't understand Grey?" He muttered taking to leaning against her instead of poking at her forehead.
"Even if we aren't vampires, even if everything we're telling you is a lie, it still doesn't make up for the fact that here you are, locked in a house, with two people that just expressed how much joy it would bring to them to hurt you. Why? Doesn't that scare you? Make you nervous? Is that just not a contributing factor in your plannings? Or are we just too pathetic to even come across your mind? But you know Grey no mater how pathetic...anyone can hold a knife." He smiled to her took her hand and pressed her palm so that her finger's spread out. He smiled contently and played with her fingers.
He glanced at Demitri a moment, then Mykah, then looked at Grey again momentarily before going back to playing with her hands, finding contentment in such a strange action. But as it seemed, no one had tapped into what really lurked in him.
Yes, Demitri was crazy, and yes, it was easy to tell. But Cyrus was something so much...darker. He was insane, he had no little voices telling him what to do, he just had impulses. One moment he'd be a casual figure strolling down the streets, the next, he'd be committing the most terrible sickly crimes imaginable. He had the mind of a psychopath, a killer threw and threw. The very man that would be dreaded if given the immortality and power that lay behind the vampire curse. But he had it, and he'd abused it to the point of being locked up here.
He seemed an innocent child playing with Grey's hand, but really, he was looking to see how very screwed up he could make her hand become. Not that he'd ever be able to pull it off, but the impulse was still there.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Verifier
Ama

PostSubject: Re: Locked In (Literate and up)   Locked In (Literate and up) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 12:50 pm

No they wouldn’t ever get along. Grey had said so, and Demitri made it clear. Mykah became visibly upset when she realized this. She didn’t say anything. She didn’t dare say anything Grey had made Demitri angry, she didn’t want to be on the receiving end. Even though part of her knew that she was on that end. His words weren’t just directed at Grey, but also at her. He could take her out just as easily. She too was their food source. Mykah took a step sideways and then backwards; she didn’t want to be stuck in the middle, she often was the buffer, but she didn’t want to be one, not in this fight. Not in one that couldn’t be won or tamed.
Mykah watched as Cyrus approached the scene, telling Demitri off, or tried to. His expression turning into something that she did not recognize, she watched trying to figure it out, but she found nothing. She did not expect what he did next either, he touched Grey’s forehead. She understood his comments but she didn’t see why they were amusing. She looked down as she thought about it. Shaking her head when she found nothing.
By the time she looked back up Cyrus was closer to Grey leaning on her. Reacting on impulse she tried to shove him off, but when she lifted her arms Cryus had moved on to Grey’s hand. Playing with it. Fiddling. She didn’t like it; it frightened her to a degree. Why out of anything did he pick her hand? She blinked, watching, her arms slightly raised. Mykah caught his eyes when he looked up, looking at her for a moment. He then went back to Grey’s hand. He seemed fixated.
Mykah lifted her arm, inclosing her fingers around Cyrus’ wrist. His skin was cold, chilling her own skin making it too cold like she’d forgotten to wear mittens. “Stop it.” Though she hadn’t meant it her voice took on the same tone that she would use with her younger siblings, stern. To make it seem like she wouldn’t take less than what she asked.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: Locked In (Literate and up)   Locked In (Literate and up) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 2:48 pm

Grey's hanuting eyes flickered to Demitri angerily as Demitri threatened her. She narrowed her eyes to a deadly slit. "I didn't say you had to like me." She growled. "I didn't say you were save to be around." She rolled her eyes. "Don't threaten me," she snarled. "Almight vampire or not," she said lowly, "You don't get to threaten me." She gestured to Mykah. "Unlike her, I'm not scared to die. And I'm definetly not scared of you." She said.
Her eyes instantly turned toward Cyrus as he spoke. She listened, until he approached, then her body tensed greatly. He touched her forehead and a shiver ran down her back. His finger was cold, that's true. However, her body temperature had always been unnaturally warm for a normal human.
Cyrus, she could tell, was still crazy, yes definitly, but a different kind of the such. He was still speaking about how he didn't understand Grey's way of thinking. Well... Grey hardly understood what she was thinking half of the time. Now he was speaking about the weird situation, and as he spoke, his fangs caught light, flashing and catching Grey's eyes. Grey looked back up to her eyes and he was leaning closer now. She met his eyes without wavering. Her body still didn't tell her she was scared, eventhough her mind was screaming that she should be running as far away as she could. She didn't take that as fright, she took that screaming as common sense, and Grey Young hardly ever listened to her common sense. She was know for being reckless, and she usually stuck to that.
She saw Mykah from the corner of her eye, but didn't register what she was doing. Suddenly, Cyrus gripped Grey's hand and started playing with her fingers. Mykah reached out touched Cyrus, but Grey shook her head. "No. It's fine." But Grey looked strangely at Cyrus. "You have the same stuff on your hand." Grey told him with a raised eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Locked In (Literate and up)   Locked In (Literate and up) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 9:54 pm

Demitri growled, shaking his head at Cyrus's comment. His eyes flicked back to Grey as she ranted at him, saying all sorts of nonesense that he didn't bother listening to. His upper lip curled back disdainfully. She was the type of human he had always sought out, to destroy, instill fear in them, just for the sheer pleasure of it, and she was no different. He watched Cyrus, then Mykah, but honestly, he couldn't be bothered. Breaking away from the mortals, he sat back against the steps, long legs pressed to his bare chest, his scars and bite marks clear to see against his pale toned skin. His red eyes flickered, almost bored now, as he watched, the excitment of the humans was fast wearing off, and the scent of their blood was making him more hungry then he had ever been. His ears caught the sounds of a rat, and whirling around with inhuman speed, he caught the animal up, carelessly sinking his fangs into it, ignoring the squeak it made. Moments later, the rat flopped to the ground, completely drained of blood, it was almost eerie to look at, though he kicked it aside, adding it's carcass to the many others in the house. He smiled, almost as if he were happy, and turned, wandering back up the stairs, away from the commotion. Cyrus had been right, he should have waited to deal with the humans, he was far to out of it now. He flopped down on his matress, not bothering to shut the semi-held together door, and sighed, letting his eyes close, as if he were taking a nap after a big meal. Which it had been, three rats in one day was a big meal these days.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: Locked In (Literate and up)   Locked In (Literate and up) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 12:16 pm

Cyrus was aware of the discomfort he was causing Mykah, though Grey seemed alright surprisingly, and he didn't care. He did blink, however, when Mykah took his wrist and used a stern tone with him. He looked over at her, his smile gone momentarily. He molded Grey's fingers into the shape of a classic mouth, normally used to mack a shadow puppet duck or goose, and lifted the hand to Mykah face, operating it like a puppet.
"Stop it," he mimicked and mocked with minor dramatization, "Neh, neh, neh!." Having almost taken the role of a pesky sibling. He glanced at Grey when she said it was fine, then smiled and looked back at Mykah, sticking out his pale tongue.
"Why? What's up Mykah? Don't like hands?" He glanced at Grey a moment when she told him his hand was the same, and as a result he lifted and looked at his own hand for a bit.
"The same you say? No... My hands are not the same, not at all. My hands are cold, bony and dried out, while yours are soft, warm, healthy, and delicate. Like a butterfly, hands are like butterflies. Look look," he took Mykah's hand sharply and combined it with Grey's so that their hands form the shape used to make a shadow puppet butterfly.
"How nice. Nice delicate hands, delicate butterflies. You know what eats butterflies?" He grinned again, "Spiders eat butterflies! they catch the delicate butterflies and drain them down of all their blood! Just like me. So what does that make my hands? Spiders!" He let his fingers hook and become so twisted an ridged looking it was almost inhuman to look at. "I'm the spider and you're the delicate butterflies! HAH!" He laughed, throwing his head back a moment before letting it whip forward, his hair covering most of his face.
He paused to watch Demitri go, after tossing a drained rat away. He smiled calmly and strolled off, scooping up the bone dry creature and dropping it in Grey's hands. "The spider did that," he purred, "Beware, because a spider would love a butterfly far more than an aphid." He grinned again and strolled off, leaving Grey and Mykah with the drained rat and making his way upstairs, needing to wander to keep what little blood he had circulating properly.
He stopped at Demitri's open door. "What do you think?" he asked calmly, hypnotically to Demitri, smiling a bit. "Boring? Nothing but a tease? Waste of time?" He chuckled and strolled into the room. "Look at you, a mess. You look drained of energy my friend." He didn't know if Demitri was awake or not, but it didn't really matter, he talked to sleeping people anyways.
He glanced up, looking in the corner of the room and smiling when he saw a huge wolf spider staring back at him. He strolled over, stood on his tip toes, and scooped the spider up, examining it, unafraid of being bitten. Spiders didn't bite vampires.
"Look at you, you're one big, ugly spider. It bet if someone let you out of the house you'd look better in no time."
With that, he wandered out of Demitri's room, abandoning any conversation he might have been having with the vampire, and making his way up to his room in the attic. He wandered over to the window, where there was an ever so small, crack in the frame, a hole big enough only for insects to get in and out. He sighed as he caught the whiff of fresh air and put the spider by the hole, watching it just stand there and stare at him some more.
"Listen," he muttered, "I bet you've been in this house a long time. But there's nothing but death if you stay here. You go out there, scare some girls having a picnic for me okay?" He smiled and gave the spider a nudge with his finger. Watching it flee out the nearby hole with a satisfactory sigh, before he took seat on his chair.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: Locked In (Literate and up)   Locked In (Literate and up) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 4:36 pm

A ghost of a smile hinted at Grey's lips as Cyrus mimicked Mykah. Then Grey watched as Cyrus examined his own hand. Grey hadn't been listening to understand what Demitri was doing, she was listening, once again, to Cyrus. Then Cyrus lifted her hand and Mykah's hand, putting them together to make the shape of butterfly.
He dropped his hands and after a few more words from him, his finger curved into "legs of the spider". Grey's eyes followed as he spoke more. Then, almost nonchalantly, Cyrus dropped a dead, drained rat into Grey still-open hands. Grey gasped, but didn't throw the rat down.
Grey'd always had a strong compassion from animals. She couldn't bring herself to just drop it. She swallowed back a few tears that sprang to her eyes. She herself believed that animals weren't here on Earth to be viciously killed like the rat in her hands had been.
Grey watched the dead rat with sad eyes as she took a deep breath, trying to calm her now racing heart. She wasn't scared, she was angry and upset. She closed her eyes briefly, holding the rat gingerly in her hands. She didn't even glanced up as Cyrus walked away.
"You poor thing," Grey murmured, to lowly for the humans to hear, and walked over to the corner, setting the rat down. She would've buried it, but apparently, they were stuck in the house. Grey pulled her hand sanitizer from her pocket, squirting a fair amount in her hand, before rubbing them together.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Verifier
Ama

PostSubject: Re: Locked In (Literate and up)   Locked In (Literate and up) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 1:02 pm

Mykah frowned when Cyrus mocked her using Grey’s hand, but she didn’t say anything back, She didn’t have to since Grey had said that it was okay. Mykah stuck her tongue out at Cyrus. She wasn’t the oldest for her family and could still be just as childish. “I have no problem with hands.” Mykah said. “I just didn’t think that she would like it. But I guess she does.” Mykah said letting for of Cyrus’ wrist dropping it back to her side.
Her hand didn’t stay there long. Cyrus pulled it back up sharply; him pulling on her hand caught her off guard, pitching her forward. She stumbled momentarily before she caught herself and turned her head to look at Cyrus wondering what he was doing. Making shadow puppets, like he’d done to mock her. Mykah’s attention was draw away from what Cyrus was doing when she heard a high pitched squeak. She turned to see Demitri feeding on the rat. Her eyes widened slightly seeing such a thing. She turned back around not wanting to watch. She missed most of the conversation from putting her attention elsewhere. But she’d turned around in time to see the spider, and not see Demitri leave.
Mykah watched Cyrus flop the rat down in Grey’s hands. She frowned knowing how much Grey cared for animals, but she didn’t know what to say about it. If these vampires couldn’t eat them then they hand to eat something. Her frown deepened, and so would they. They would have to eat rats. That wouldn’t keep them alive for long. They would probably end up dying of Scurvy, or some other form of malnutrition, rats weren’t going to do much. Not to mention how were they going to cook them. Mykah shuttered. She turned to Grey who was off in the corner putting hand sanitizer on. “We’re going to die.” She muttered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Locked In (Literate and up)   Locked In (Literate and up) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Locked In (Literate and up)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next