HomeSearchRegisterLog in
November 2019
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Locked In (Literate and up)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

Locked In (Literate and up) Empty
PostSubject: Locked In (Literate and up)   Locked In (Literate and up) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 1:10 pm

Introduction:
Mythical Creatures are mainly loners, avoiding each other to keep themselves hidden from human kind. Except in one city, there is a house, an old and ancient mansion, left over from a long forgotten time that no one dares go near. The house is believed to be haunted, and an ancient tale swirls about it, adding to the mystery. For centuries creatures that are feared by humans have lived inside, hiding and bidding their time, waiting for the perfect moment to step back outside. These creatures are known as vampires.

The silhouette of the mansion stood outlined on the top of the bare hill. Skeletons of trees lined the lengthy driveway that led up the path. The leaves rustled faintly as the late October wind swept through them. In the distance an owl called to its mate.
The mansion stood alone on the outskirts of the city, stories of it swirled through the suburbs that were positioned to the east of it. No one really believed the old tales of an ancient spell cast down on the place, but also no one was silly enough to test those bounds. Until now. On the top floor of the house, a curtain twitched, whispering the tale of those who were trapped inside. The darkness still encompassed the house, but it was no matter to those who were with in. Bright red eyes shone as they looked out the ancient windows. Four hundred years it had been since I had last felt the wind on my face and the taste of fresh air running down my throat. Four hundred years since I had fed. I felt a small grin played over my porcelain features of my inhuman face. I could taste the ancient enchantments weakening each day. Soon I would be free to pray on a world I no longer knew or understood.

Note:
So basically, this is an RP based on a book I've been working on and writing for awhile. I've wanted to RP it for sometime, so hopefully I can get what I'm looking for here.

Story:
Four hundred years ago, two vampires were trapped inside a house, sealed inside by a mage. Now, as the charms are weakening, and the vampires are restless and humans have stoppped fearing the house, forgetting the ancient warnings. The dilapitated house is like a beacon for thrill seekers. A group of teenagers, daring one another to enter, decide to. As the door is opened, a house booms out, the ancient voice of the vampire's mage enemy. The curse has been re-sealed, trapping the humans inside the house with a two extremely blood thirsty and slightly psychotic vampires.

The Curse:
The curse was created in the first place to prevent the humans from drinking human blood, from praying on the town, so despite being sealed inside with the beasts, the vampires Cannot drink human blood.
The humans can't be changed into vampires, unless outside the house.

Problem: How can humans survive in a house with no food, little water and no escape?
The vampires aren't much help, so the humans strive to try and escape.
Electronic devices DO NOT work inside the house, so no cells, iPods, internet access, etc.

The House: The mansion is four stories, the upper level is the attic and the lower is a dirt basement with a small well. The first floor contains the kitchen, the dining room, the enterance way, and a large sitting room.
The second level has three bedrooms, and a large library, which is filled with books. Furniture is nearly all destroyed, and the floors are theadbear. The entire place is covered in dust, and bones of rats and other small mammels litter most of the floors.

Rules:
You must be semi-literate and up to join.
Use a form of OOC and BIC.
I reserve the right to ask you to leave the RP or deny you entry if you do not comply to the rules.
I may ask you for a sample of your RPing. (Maybe)
No Godmoding or Power Playing.
Please ask to join.
Two characters Max.
Violence will happen, but please don't go over the top.
Romance is allowed, just keep it within the pre-determined RP rules.
Intros and/or bios are welcome.

Vampires: Full
Demitri Draq-x_fire
Cyrus Vega-Blacksoal

Humans:
Charlie Vincent: Movie
Maddi Vincent: Movie
Grey Young: Vampiressqueen16
Mykah Soley: Ama

**My intro will be posted when people join.

Last edited by x_fire on Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:16 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: Locked In (Literate and up)   Locked In (Literate and up) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 1:27 pm

Ooc: is this a crazy vampire rp? O_O *le gasp* may I have the last vampire slot?

Locked In (Literate and up) Penumbanner2 Locked In (Literate and up) MFa3I
If I don't do anything to differentiate my characters, It leads to realization. Let Down. Disappointment. Incontinence. Bloody Stool. Fainting. Death, Heaven. Reincarnation. Hi I'm back.
-Kohta Hirano (From Hellsing V.2)
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkvampirelord.webs.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Locked In (Literate and up)   Locked In (Literate and up) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 1:30 pm

OOC: Yes it is the crazy vampire RP =]
And of course you may Soal =]
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: Locked In (Literate and up)   Locked In (Literate and up) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 2:03 pm

Ooc: ^_^ I'll do an intro, but it might no appear to quickly. Got some stuff I got to do today, and a lot of topics requiring big replies to respond too. X) I'll give the name though:
Cyrus Vega

If I don't do anything to differentiate my characters, It leads to realization. Let Down. Disappointment. Incontinence. Bloody Stool. Fainting. Death, Heaven. Reincarnation. Hi I'm back.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Locked In (Literate and up)   Locked In (Literate and up) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 2:05 pm

OOC: Sounds good, I'm gonna start work on my intro.
For anyone wondering, the RP starts before the humans enter the house.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: Locked In (Literate and up)   Locked In (Literate and up) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 2:29 pm

ooc: mind if I join seeing as there's no humans yet? XD

x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Locked In (Literate and up)   Locked In (Literate and up) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 2:29 pm

OOC: No, I don't mind at all =] Feel free. If no one else joins, I'll double up as a human.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: Locked In (Literate and up)   Locked In (Literate and up) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 2:32 pm

ooc: cool, I'll probably play twins...and I'll do small bios for them and an intro.

x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Locked In (Literate and up)   Locked In (Literate and up) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 2:38 pm

OOC: Alright sounds good =] I'll post my intro in a bit, just working on it now, and then you guys can see where we're going XD.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Locked In (Literate and up)   Locked In (Literate and up) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 2:46 pm

Darkness came swiftly into the room, the sun was setting, that was the only way Demitri knew what time of day it was. The tall, dark haired vampire stared out the window, red eyes shining. He sat here for hours every day, barely moving, barely functioning. Once upon a time he had had startling green eyes, but hunger had long since changed them to the bright red they were now. His hair wasn’t long, as it didn’t grow, but it was ratty, matted, hanging into his eyes and down his face. His once elegant clothing was torn to shreds, no shirt remained, just a pair of shredded black pants, shoes were no longer existent in the house, having been worn down to nothing after years and years of pacing. His back was covered with scars, most self inflicted, or the result of the awful curse that kept them trapped in this place. His skin, like that of all his kind was pale, though it was smudged with dirt, as the house was completely covered in dirt.

He glanced up, running his hands down his face, clutching at his hair for a moment. “So close” He moaned in a voice that was weak with disuse. He sounded ill, almost diseased, which was how he looked. He stared at the boarded up window, the small scent of the outside world sinking in, taunting him. His sharp fangs were always on display, his hunger was sharp, constant, and often he would lose control, succumbing to what was known as blood lust among his kind. Starving vampires fell into this blood lust, basically it was a black out session, no control, it was when they were most dangerous, but in the sense of Demitri, it was when he was most vulnerable. Many of the scars he did have were results of his blood lust.

He stood, towering, he was tall, nearly six feet, four inches, though he didn’t notice his height anymore. He walked through the broken hallways, ignoring the noises that the house created. It was old, the only thing keeping it together was the curse. He shuddered, he tried not to think about it, the horrifying feeling of being sealed inside, seeing the mortals just on the other side, laughing, cheering as that dread voice cast the spell and locked them inside. Them meaning him and his dearest friend Cyrus, another vampire.

Food A voice in his head moaned, sending his hands back up to his ears, gripping the side of his face.
We're hungry Demitri, can't you smell them? Just on the other side of the door? Another voice chimed in, causing the vampire to stumble. They were barely visible, standing just in the corner of his vision, talking, always talking.
"No" he whimpered, they were taunting him, trying to provoke him.
They're so close Demitri, can't you sense them? Just on the other side? They want to come in, come see you They crooned in his mind, reminding him of just how trapped he was.
The tall vampire glanced up, he was standing directly in front of the door, staring up at it, red eyes wide, horrified. They were close, the scent of blood was so strong, just outside, but no, no they'd never come in, they'd just stand there, taunt him.
He shook his head, backing away, wounded as he tried to run away from the voices, though they laughed, chasing him down the hall as he ran, laughing wildly as he careened into the few remaining pieces of furniture, doors, anything.
You'll never out run us Demitri, we're here with you, forever
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: Locked In (Literate and up)   Locked In (Literate and up) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 2:55 pm

ooc: here's my quick bios

Spoiler:

Name: Charlie Vincent
Personality: He is outgoing, smart, and tends to do whatever he wants. He will always listen to people's opinions, but will usually ignore them when it actually comes to making a choice. He keeps the friends he needs for the time being, and never lets himself dwell on the past. He typically acts sooner rather than later and as a result, he really helps those in need, even at the cost of his own problems. He can be at times a typical adolescent–brash, rebellious, and affectionately obnoxious person when he wants to be.
Other: His twin sister is Maddi.

Spoiler:

Name: Maddi Vincent
Personality: Although she's smart and self-educated, she tends to conceal her intellectual side when dealing with others. She does not want to be that well known around the city, but it poses a problem because she has a hard time with blending in very well. She is very outgoing, sarcastic, and seems to have a rather large ego for having not many friends. She also has slight disorganization, a constant desire to indulge on her wild side, and an instinctual aversion to the 9-to-5.
Other: Her twin brother is Charlie.

Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: Locked In (Literate and up)   Locked In (Literate and up) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 7:18 pm

Ooc: Back with an intro, hope this is okay. ^_^
bic;
A lone figure sat casually in an old armchair, his head drooping off the back, a leg hanging off one arm, a hand off the other. His crimson eyes were closed, but he was anything but sleeping. He had been an albino before he'd been a vampire, so sadly, his eyes were red no matter how he felt. Though he did remember them having more of a pinkish shade when he'd been healthy. Let's say that again: When he'd been healthy. He hadn't been healthy in years... No... Hundreds of years. His was thinner than he'd been before, to the point where his clothes hung off him like they'd hang off twigs. His hair was a very light shade of blond, or used to be anyways. Now it was brown. White, almost clear toned skin was patched with dust and webs, as if he hadn't moved from the chair in years. But he had, did. He had too, Demitri was hardely capibal of looking after himself, and from the sounds of it, he was having another episode.
His writs were teeming with scars, one or two on his neck, though not many. He didn't normally loose when Demitri lost it, and vise versa with him when he did. Grusome-looking fangs hung from his slightly parted mouth as he sucked in a breath, and as Demitri started to run, his mouth twisted into a smile. It wasn't a happy smile, or a giddy smile, or any sort of describing smile other than the word: Villanous.
It was the smile that made a heart skip a beat, the smile that made people question the time they had left to live. The kind of empty smile that said: "There is nothing you can do to stop me, I've completely lost my mind." And he had, absolutely. Though not at all the same way Demitri had. He didn't hear voices. There were only three, him Demitri, and the little devil on his shoulder that gave his the ideas that wouldn't dare be spoken out loud. He hadn't heard the little angle since before he'd been trapped in this house.
"Demitri," his chillingly cold, smooth voice rung out in the house, almost perfectly matching the voice of a perfessional hypnotist, almost matching the haunting voices that racked through Demitri's fried brain. He spoke again when he got no response. "Demitri, no ones chasing you but yourself." He lifted a hand to his forehead, rubbing his temple and sighing as he heard the frantic panting.
"Oh Bother," he grumbled, stretching his leg out across the floor in a stretch. He'd have to deal with this it seemed.
He paused as he heard talking, his mouth water and he moved slowly from the chair to the window, looking for watchever visitors had come. More spineless kids. How wonderful, get in or get out. He wished they'd just decide already. He turned slowly, and, like a ghost, wandered silently towards the fleeing vampire. "Demitri," he called again, smoothly, calmly, and yet the voice travelled effortlessly through the house.
"Settle down."

Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: Locked In (Literate and up)   Locked In (Literate and up) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 8:28 pm

OoC: May I join as a teen?
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Locked In (Literate and up)   Locked In (Literate and up) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 9:15 pm

OOC: Awesome intro Soal, and sure thing vamps =]
Back to top Go down
Ama
Verifier
Ama

PostSubject: Re: Locked In (Literate and up)   Locked In (Literate and up) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 11:34 pm

((Is that a Demi I see? ;] Join Human?))

As he fell to the ground on one knee

For he'd come to wait for his Da at the gate
With a broken toy sword in his hand
From beyond death he'll come with the beat of love's drum
To honour his son and his land"
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: Locked In (Literate and up)   Locked In (Literate and up) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 8:15 am

Spoiler:

Name: Grey Young
Personality: Grey's rebellious. She's smart and can be sweet at times. However, she is usually sarcastic and cold. She's funny and she jokes around a lot. She doesn't have many friends, but she deals with what she has. She doesn't look to the past and is a quick thinker. She ironic, witty, and outgoing.
Other: None.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Locked In (Literate and up)   Locked In (Literate and up) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 10:33 am

OOC: Haha it is Ama =] And of course you may join, thought I might tempt you in XD If you're posting an intro Ama, all I need is your charrie's names. As for Movie and vamps, good bios =] feel free to post your intros whenever. Just remember the humans are still outside the house.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: Locked In (Literate and up)   Locked In (Literate and up) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 5:47 pm

Ooc: I know this is really bad timing, but a few of us decided to go on a vacation from like now till Monday or Tuesday. I won't be able to post an intro, but feel free to take over my charries (like saying stuff or having them do things) so you guys can move on. I don't expect anyone to post for me completely, but GM is fine to get my charries in the house and such XD
So sorry again for leaving so suddenly!

x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Locked In (Literate and up)   Locked In (Literate and up) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 5:48 pm

OOC: Alright Movie, we might move your characters into the house with the other humans, and figure something out, so we can at least get this RP moving.
Thanks for letting me know =]
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: Locked In (Literate and up)   Locked In (Literate and up) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 5:53 pm

Ooc: yeah no problem, and sorry again about that. XD
Like if you could just mention them being there or entering. Sorta like you know their presense or something.

Ama
Verifier
Ama

PostSubject: Re: Locked In (Literate and up)   Locked In (Literate and up) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 9:10 pm

[[XD You crazy vampire you. Using your charm on me. Gee, you just had to ask ;]
Mykah Soley
I dare you.
Those where to words that echoed in a females mind. Drawn out at dramatic like how they were said to her. The female ran thin fingers though dirty blond hair. She was pondering whether or not she really wanted to do this. If she didn’t she would be ridiculed forever. It was just a house, but the stories those were haunting. People seeing red eyes in the windows, the curtains moving. But…it was just an abandoned house. Nothing more.
Deep cerulean eyes cast her gaze upwards. The house was old, and falling apart. Ivy snaked up the sides reaching the second story windows. Curling away from the window to go around the frame. I won’t be afraid. She thought quietly. There was a group of them there, they were all on the same dare, but she felt alone in her second thoughts. It’s just a house. She told herself sternly again trying to ward off her thoughts of the evil that was said to be inside.
The female looked down, gazing at the grounds. They were as unkempt as the outside of the house. The grass was to her waist. She wasn’t particularly tall standing at 5’4” when she wasn’t slouched over but the grass and the mansion towering over her made her feel small compared the world around her. It was a shame that no one lived here. It would be a nice place if it was fixed up. But it wasn’t and that…that made it eerie.
The female stumbled out of the long grass to the driveway; She wanted to see the whole outside of the house. She shouldn’t have. She should have just marched right in when she was dared. That would have given her less time to think of what she was doing, but she wasn’t that smart. She didn’t make her decisions on adrenalin. It was funny to think that part of her did want to go in just to say that she did, while the other said the opposite, it said, stay away don’t be stupid.
She brushed of her dark wash jeans, and light blue sweat shirt it was starting to get cold out now, and her shiver proved it, or maybe that proved her second thoughts. She couldn’t tell. Her feet were covered with black flat soled shoes. The only kind of shoes she ever wore, unless you counted sandals, and most don’t. She sighed quietly and moved closer to the house, looking behind her at her friends. “Might as well get this over with.” She said smiling faintly. She was trying not to look as scared out of her mind as she was. She didn’t want to be tormented for the rest of her life by her ‘friends’ who she was beginning to think really weren’t, but her mind was not thinking about that topic right now. Her attention was focused on the house. Making it in and out. That was all they needed to do.

[[Hope that's alright =]
EDIT: Yes! I finally got the first post on a page. X3]]

As he fell to the ground on one knee

For he'd come to wait for his Da at the gate
With a broken toy sword in his hand
From beyond death he'll come with the beat of love's drum
To honour his son and his land"
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Locked In (Literate and up)   Locked In (Literate and up) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 9:15 pm

OOC: Awesome intro, totally perfect =]
I'm gonna post again, considering mine and Soal's characters are in the house anyway.
Once everyone's inside, we'll establish a posting order.

Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Locked In (Literate and up)   Locked In (Literate and up) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 9:45 pm

Demitri whimpered, curling up in the corner of his room, cowering. He shivered a bit, the voices always disappeared when Cyrus showed up, they were scared of him. He peered over the edge of the mattress that was set up on the floor. He sighed, shivering again, clutching the side of his face, dragging his nails down, drawing blood. He didn't care, he didn't have blood to waste, but he didn't care. He took a shuddering breath, using shaking arms to push him upright. He sighed, looking up as Cyrus walked into the room.
"I am settled" He mumbled, calm now that the voices were gone, it was the voices that drove him over the edge, when they weren't around, he was fine, almost normal, but it was rare, in the begining, he had been fine, these voices had developed over time, slowly edging their way into his mind and stealing his sanity away.

He inhaled, noticing the thick scent of blood for the first time. He glanced down at his fingers, absentmindedly touching the sticky substance that covered them.
"How?" He murmured, before feeling the drip of blood on his shoulder. Reaching up, he touched his face, frowning. "Oh" He had answered his own question. He licked the blood from his hands, it was far to precious to waste, even if it gave him no substance. It gave him the illusion of drinking, it made him feel better, even if it was just temporary. He watched Cyrus with sad red eyes.
"Sorry" He murmured, knowing his actions had probably dragged his friend up, and he did feel bad for that. Cyrus didn't have the energy to waste, chasing Demitri around, trying to convince him that the voices were fake, they were real, to him at the very least they were real.

He shifted, crossing his legs and looking at Cyrus again, a small frown appearing on his face.
"What set me off?" He said, the scent of his blood was still to fresh for him to scent the humans nearby. And when he had an episode, he didn't remember them, not well. He shook his head, rubbing his eyes, confused. Normally food set him off, the scent, but he wasn't sure anymore. He looked at Cyrus, hoping he'd help fill the gaps in his memory. If there was anything the vampire hated, it was not knowing, and that was happening a lot lately. Everytime the voices sent him into an episode, he forgot, and he relied more and more on Cyrus to help him.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: Locked In (Literate and up)   Locked In (Literate and up) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 11:25 am

Cyrus entered the room at his own pace, and responded to Demitri at his own pace. Crimson eyes glanced up at Demitri a moment as he stated his was settled, and calmly he stated, "Are you?" No, he wasn't. He never was. The moment Demitri left his sight he wasn't okay. In fact he sometimes wondered why he didn't just follow Demitri everywhere, but he knew why. He didn't have the energy. He sat in his chair in an empty room in front of a window, drew the curtains when the light came and slept there too. In fact, if Demitri weren't around, he'd probably spend his whole life in that chair, trying to gather energy that wouldn't ever come to him. But that was besides the point.
Demitri was here, and he was here, and he'd take Demitri's company over being alone for eternity any day. He knew Demitri felt that same, and that was why they were both still alive.
He wandered slowly to the mattress, sat on it, and fell onto his back, breaking into harsh laughter as he heard Demitri's confusion over why he was bleeding. Dam it stunk, filled the whole room and haunted him. Filled the whole house and tormented him, why did Demitri have to do that? Hurt himself like that? Why couldn't he just fall down the stairs and have internal bleeding instead? That didn't stink up the house at least.
"Could you possibly clean yourself up before I lose my mind more than I already have?" Cyrus grumbled to him, closing his eyes and rubbing his temples again. The lack of blood gave him headaches, his own episodes gave him headaches. But unlike Dimitri's episodes, his just had to be waited out, because there were no voices to be scared away, there was just him. Him and his boredom, him and his hunger, and him and his lack of ability to predict the outcome of his actions when he did fall off the wagon.
His eyes shot open at the last question he was given. "What set you off?" he repeated, "You want to know what set you off?" His back did an almost snap like motion that pushed him into a sitting position in seconds. His eyes gleamed and drool slipped from between the grinning teeth. The sharp motion had left his hair tussled and sticking out in strange direction, making his look completely and totally insane.
"Kidsss," he hissed with the air between his teeth. "Tender, young-blooded kids...standing just outside our door, debating whether or not to come in. They're stinking up the house, and they're not even in it yet."
His wide red eyes glanced to the window, followed by his head. "Do you think... if I tossed myself at the window with the last of my strength, that I would get out? Do you think, that once I was out, I could eat the lot of them?" He edged to the window and pressed his forehead to it. The inhuman smile stretched over his features as he stared at the lot of them. They were so close, it would be so simple. Just fall out the window, they'd all come rushing over to help him, and they would help him. It was so simple...
He became distracted as an arachnid slowly dropped in front of the window. A big black one. His grin faded to wide eyed curiosity as his shoulders slumped and he just stared at the spider on the other side of the glass. Completely forgotten Demitri was even there, and the kids, temporarily.

Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Locked In (Literate and up)   Locked In (Literate and up) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 11:46 am

Demitri watched Cyrus with broken eyes, before picking up a filthy rag and dragging it over his face, cleaning up the last of the blood, though he'd be scarred, not that that mattered to him anymore. Once upon a time he had cared, he had been vain, now all he cared about was his appearance. He frowned, looking at Cyrus again, dropping the rag from neverless fingers, watching, almost scared of his friends for a moment. He winced, watching him, "Kids?" He glanced around, as if hearing the voices of them for the first time, his head cocked to one side, watching the window.
"No, you've tried, hundreds of times, I've tried thousands" He breathed, "The curse, it stops us, throws us back, you know that" He said, watching the fragile window with a pained expression. It mocked them, it always mocked them, this curse. They were vampires, powerful, strong creatures, and this curse kept them trapped in a coffin of glass and wood, of stuff that he could break with a flick of his wrist, but, if he so matched as touched the glass, the wood, he'd be sent flying.

He rubbed his eyes, watching Cyrus with a sad smile, he didn't inturrupt his friend, watching the window again, begining a slow rocking motion as the voices began to claw their way back into his mind.
It'd be so easy Demitri, so easy The crooned in his ear, sounding so much like Cyrus. That was deliberate, he knew that, they spoke with the one voice he trusted beyond any.
Just go, break the window, escape, you could do it, you know you could They taunted, challanging him, always challanging him.
"N-no" he whimpered, the curse hurt, it always hurt, it was something he didn't want to experience again, though he knew if they kept pushing him, he'd try, he'd get hurt, and Cyrus would be left to clean up another one of his messes.
Please Demitri, we're so hungry, all of us, you too, just try? Begging, wheedling, it hurt, it ripped him apart. He gripped the mattress, hands digging holes in the pre-exisisting dents. He wanted to tear it apart, tear himself apart to try and get rid of the voices. He looked at Cyrus again. "Make them stopped" He beg, he wanted them gone, and Cyrus was the only one who seemed to be able to get rid of them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Locked In (Literate and up)   Locked In (Literate and up) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Locked In (Literate and up)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying-
Jump to: