HomeSearchRegisterLog in
November 2019
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Locked In (Literate and up)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

Locked In (Literate and up) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Locked In (Literate and up)   Locked In (Literate and up) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 6:09 pm

OOC: Hey guys, I might not get a chance to post today or tomorrow, buit don't worry, I didnt forget you, lol. I'll try tonight. but no promises.
Thanks
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Locked In (Literate and up)   Locked In (Literate and up) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 7:08 pm

By the time Demitri roused himself from his stupor, Cyrus had been, talked and left, which shook him a bit, though he was used to it. What did he think about all this?
His voices told him one thing, his mind told him another, and yet, on top of it all, his instincts had to chime in too. He felt pulled in three different directions, and no matter what he did, he'd end up more screwed up then he was now. He sighed, the girl, Mykah, yes Mykah, she was tolerable, she might actually be nice to talk to, the other girl, he didn't really care about, he'd enjoy feeding on her when the chance came, he was vindictive that way, sadistic in the ways of taking pleasure in other's pain. He sighed, clasping his hands behind his head as he stared at the ceiling, for now the voices were quiet, mere whispers, and whispers were easy to ignore. He could hear Cyrus upstairs, blabbing to a bug, a spider probably, and the girls downstairs. Grey apologizing to the damn rat, he'd laugh when she was forced to eat one, that would be funny, and Mykah, making the only comment which made sense all day. She was right, the humans were going to die, slowly and painfully, and then, when they were dead, he and Cyrus would take their blood, and continue on in this hell. It was like a never ending circle, when he got up the strength, he was going to board the door shut. Make it impossible to open until the new curse was up, and then, finally, he'd leave this hell hole. Enter back into the real world, and take sheer, unabashed pleasure in the blood bath that would follow his release.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: Locked In (Literate and up)   Locked In (Literate and up) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 11:50 pm

Cyrus sat limply in his chair, limp sprawled over the surface as before, head lolled limply to on side as his dulled, crimson eyes trained on the window like a senior lost in his own mind. In a way, he was just that. Some crafty old senior.
His dulled eyes watched the ugly wolf spider crawl up the outside of the window, to it's freedom, how Cyrus wished he were that spider, that he could be free like that. How long would he be stuck here anyways? He knew from the way those girls were dressed, the world they'd left was not the world today. His world was gone, there was just the house, and a new world beyond it. Four hundred more years he would spend here, wallowing, loosing his mind. Those girls would die in the mere blink of time and he would be forced to stretch on. But that was how the world worked, it was how the world went round these days...
As stated before, Demitri heard voices, Cyrus did not. But that did not mean, in any way, that he did not have episodes of his own, when he had hallucinations due to hunger, and lost his mind completely. Sometimes, there were periods when he needed Demitri to snap him out of it. Now was one of those times.
Cyrus sat still as the world around him warped, the walls became rubber, twisted and bended and melted. The ceiling dripped it's own metalicish, wood substance slowly onto the floor and the floor sagged into a black hole. The grin on Cyrus' face twisted inhumanly to split his cheeks into a psychotic grin as he stared into the hole, watched the pitch black, shadowed hands of hell reach out to his melting chair and attempt to grab at him. He watched, as the blood sucked rats opened their red eyes and laughed at him, and the reality of his existence hit him smack in the face, that everything was not alright, that for another four hundred years, he would rot here on rat blood and insanity.
But that was how the world worked, it was how the world went round. He watched as one by one, things started to make sound, almost singing sort of sounds, chanting. The rats first, stood from their laying and laughing, they sang, "And the world goes round, round, round...."
The twisting, melting walls parted at the center to form a mouth or their own, "The world goes round, round, round...."
In the floor's hole a pare of red eyes opened, a grin formed and chimed in, "Round, round, round...."
A rat broke away from the chanting and stepped forward in a rather human-like way, "You'll be stuck here forever Cyrus."
"No way out Cyrus," A wall breathed in his ear.
The grin remained on his face as he watched the spider in the melting window grin at him ad tip it's black hat, "Be seeing you Cyrus," and fall from the window on a strand of web.
"And the world goes round, round, round...." the chanting continued, "Round round round..."
"Round round round," Cyrus breathed, the smile growing evermore as his eyes lit up, not at all disturbed by his vision. "And the world goes round, round, round!" He bellowed, breaking into a high pitched cackling laughter. He leapt from his chair avoiding the hell hole and strolled down the melting house, followed by a parade of rats, spiders, and the hands of hell, the mouths on the walls keeping up with him to chant along with him over his cackling laughter.
"And the world goes round, round, round!" he bellowed, parading his way to the main hall and leaning on the railing, staring at the girls with wide crazed eyes and a splitting smile, to the point where the corners of his mouth bled. He watched them take their own shape, as his parade members laughed and chanted along behind him, Grey into another drained rat, this on human sized, and Mykah into an overprotective angel.
"And the world goes round, round, round...." he whispered, his eyes slowly drifting onto the door, which despite the melting house, was unchanged, in fact it was open a slit, opening more by the second. On the outside was the spider in the black hat grinning through large fangs and holding up a welcoming leg, "Come on out Cyrus..."
His eyes lit even more so as he perked like an alert dog, his legs stiffed as he contemplated running out the 'open' door, unaware of anything to do with reality at this point as his whole world became corrupted by his hallucination.

Locked In (Literate and up) - Page 4 Penumbanner2 Locked In (Literate and up) - Page 4 MFa3I
If I don't do anything to differentiate my characters, It leads to realization. Let Down. Disappointment. Incontinence. Bloody Stool. Fainting. Death, Heaven. Reincarnation. Hi I'm back.
-Kohta Hirano (From Hellsing V.2)
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkvampirelord.webs.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Locked In (Literate and up)   Locked In (Literate and up) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 9:19 am

Demitri's ears perked as he heard singing, faintly, well, it was Cyrus's attempt at singing, which only happened when he was having an episode. Shaking his head, he sighed, hauling himself off of the mattress and darting down the hall as he heard his friend moving about. He knew where Cyrus would be, it was the same everytime, the door, and more then once, Demitri had been a few seconds to late and found his friend sprawled in front of the damn thing, barely able to move because of the curse. He sighed, looking at the two humans, though he completely ignored them, reaching out and gently grabbing Cyrus by the shoulder, restraining him for a moment. He sighed, this was a bad one, Cyrus's episodes were few and far between, but when they happened, they tended to be extremely hard to bring Cyrus down from.
"Cyrus' He groaned, spinning his friend so he was looking at him, of course, crazed smile, dazed expression, twisted smile. He sighed, wiping the blood from Cyrus's mouth, shakiong his head almost in a parental fashion.
"Come on" He mumbled, shaking Cyrus lightly, trying to bring him back to well, his version of normal. Sighing, he glanced around, Cyrus generally had an episode when he was starving, and he hadn't eaten in awhile, having been feeding Demitri and what not. He glanced around, lunging suddenly and catching up a rat. Paying the humans no mind, he pried his friend's mouth open, shoving the rat inside and carefully pressing it to Cyrus's fangs. He held the rat, forcing Cyrus to drink, before disposing of the rat.
"Cyrus?" He asked again, seeing if he had managed to bring his friend down. He would keep force feeding Cyrus until he was normal again, that was pretty much the only way to get him under control.
"Come on" He growled, giving his friend a gentle, yet forceful shake. His mind was already begining to claw at him, especially with the humans so close, but he was doing his darndest to ignore it, trying to keep himself sane until he managed to get Cyrus sane again.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Locked In (Literate and up)   Locked In (Literate and up) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 11:24 am

OOC: Bump =]
Back to top Go down
Ama
Verifier
Ama

PostSubject: Re: Locked In (Literate and up)   Locked In (Literate and up) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 9:42 pm

Mykah had become bored with standing around and moved off into the corner of the room sitting there. She had things that she wanted to talk about but Grey would probably shoot them off and tell her that they were not going to be stuck here forever.
Mykah had started to drift off been Cyrus came back, singing…or trying to. She looked up confused. She didn’t understand what was going on. He looked crazed, but he had every right to be. She saw the blood at the corners of his mouth, but she still didn’t understand. Mykah got to her feet, watching Cyrus trying to figure out what was going on. Her eyes followed his to the door. Was this Cyrus version of what happened to Demitri before?
Mykah took a step forward as if she wanted to help, she truly did but she didn’t know what to do. Mykah continued to move towards Cyrus hoping something would come to mind as she approached him. Mykah wasn’t anywhere near Cyrus when Demitri appeared. He had come to help his friend, of course they looked after each other.
She turned her head to the side, Demitri started feeding Cyrus rats, or more specifically, their blood. “Can—Can I help?” She asked. It was probably no, but she hand to at least try, that was the right thing to do.

As he fell to the ground on one knee

For he'd come to wait for his Da at the gate
With a broken toy sword in his hand
From beyond death he'll come with the beat of love's drum
To honour his son and his land"
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: Locked In (Literate and up)   Locked In (Literate and up) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 9:54 pm

Cyrus hadn't been noticing Mykah's slow approach, being to interested in the open door, the singing, and the giant spider welcoming him outside, but he did notice Demitri, who in his eyes had come lunging out of one of the hell holes in the walls and taken a hold of him, which was a bit unnerving.
His red eyes bulged at the smile took on a more nervous look, Demitri was not Demitri, but a demon, big red eyes, leaking shadow over the floors and things.
The music, the singing, stopped.
The mouths on the walls melted away, and the rats and began hissing and shying backing into their dead positions on the floor.Though the metallic walls continued to wave and drip. His eyes traveled away fro the demon to the open door, seeing the spider give the demon a look of fear, then give Cyrus a glare before slamming it shut.
The smile instantly turned into a vast frown of horror, as his eyes travelled back to the demon, watching as he scooped up a fleeing rat watching it cry out in horror as it was showed in his mouth and clamped down. he closed his eyes as he became overwhelmed, like a frightened child.
He stood, though really was very tolerant of all the shaking. He stared at Demitri a moment, who still looked like a demon, but he did feel better after the snack.
"What will happen when we travel East-west to the dim sun at June in the month of December?" he mumbled to himself mostly, "Where the earth is round does that make the sky flat?" He grinned vastly again to Demitri.
"You," he purred, "You stopped the singing. You're feeding me the orchestra. You must be Demitri then." He grinned vaster, watching the illusion slowly back away as everything cleared out, the fog around the demon cleared to reveal the figure trying to talk to him, which until this point, he hadn't heard a word of.
He twitched, rather suddenly and violently, his arms pulling up and hands spasming a moment before he relaxed, though his pupils had fully dilated. He glanced at Mykah as she asked if she could help. "Oh sure," he droned, "if you could bleed in a cup and let me drink that, I'd be very appreciative. Or maybe, just lend me your neck all together, I'd like that too." Fangs slipped from teh cover of his upper lip as his attention drifted back to Demitri, his eyes softened to look like a scared child.
"How long was I gone?" he asked softly, "felt like a few hours... Did you know Rats could sing so well Demitri? They're really good, despite all the squeakiness to their voices. I liked it." He smiled pleasantly, then pushed Demitri aside and half tripped, half stumbled along. Seriously disorientated after his hallucination. He'd nudge a dead rat occasionally to make sure it was indeed dead, sometimes even mutter softly, "The world goes round, round, round," just to see if it'd respond. When nothing did, he took a seat on the floor and fell over on his side. Exhausted.
"Why didn't you just let me run at the door," he muttered softly, "If I hit it hard enough, I could have run right out to hell, and I wouldn't have been stuck here anymore." He sighed softly, smiling gently despite the depressed speech. Even when he frowned, he smiled, because he'd smiled to much(400+ years), it had become a perma-feature on his face.
He twitched a bit again, then settled back down seeming to loos half his mass and become a small bony thing laying on the floor, hardly classified as human.

Locked In (Literate and up) - Page 4 Penumbanner2 Locked In (Literate and up) - Page 4 MFa3I
If I don't do anything to differentiate my characters, It leads to realization. Let Down. Disappointment. Incontinence. Bloody Stool. Fainting. Death, Heaven. Reincarnation. Hi I'm back.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Locked In (Literate and up)   Locked In (Literate and up) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 10:07 pm

Demitri groaned, shaking his head and waiting for Cyrus to come down from his 'hallucinations' which could take anywhere from five minutes to five hours. He shook his head, wincing and collapsing on the floor as Cyrus did, "Probably an hour or so, it wasn't bad this time" He murmured, shaking his head and rubbing his sore arms, before glancing at Mykah.
"Ignore him, there's nothing you can do for us young one' He murmured, looking depressed, sitting amongst the bones and the dead rats on the floor. He looked at his friend, resting a hand affectionately on Cyrus' shoulder, not in a 'gay' sense or anything, just in a friendly, I need you sort of way. He sighed, rubbing his eyes and looking again at Mykah sadly, "Thank you though, it's nice of you to offer" He glanced at Cyrus, shaking his head for a moment, "Rats sing? Ah, I had no idea" He explained, shaking his head. He looked at the rats, a little bit freaked out now, poking one of the dead ones, almost checking it, to see if it would come to life. He looked miserable, deflating after his burst of energy to calm Cyrus down. He keeled over, head smacking into the floor, a low whimper escaping him as the voices in his mind returned with a vengence. He shook his head, clamping his hands over his ears, whining softly, looking pained. They always came at times like this, when he was tired, hungry, stressed, anything. His voices always came, it was inevitable. He looked at Mykah, red eyes sad, though he didn't know what to do.
"Help me" He whined, before his eyes glazed over, and he became lost in the voices of his mind. He lay amongst the littered bones, broken, nothing compared to the strong, intelligent creature that had been originally trapped in the house.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Verifier
Ama

PostSubject: Re: Locked In (Literate and up)   Locked In (Literate and up) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 8:45 pm

Mykah watched as Demitri brought Cyrus down from his mental break. She hated to see anything in such a state, and it was clear by the said look in her eyes, the frown on her face, but she didn’t know what to do---or she did but not in a way that would end up helping anything.
Mykah looked down at the bone covered floor when Cyrus mentioned bleeding into a cup, or offering her neck. She didn’t know how strong this curse what, or what would happen if one of them decided to attack her or Grey. She didn’t need Demitri to tell her to ignore it, but she didn’t say anything so she wasn’t annoyed with it.
Rats singing? So he was hallucinating. Mykah had kept her mouth shut, not knowing what to say about anything, not the hallucinating, not the morbidness of their thinking. Nothing. It seemed that she’d finally fallen into a state of shock. She saw what was going on around her. She saw the looks that Demitri gave her, but she couldn’t react to it.
But she did react when Demitri when crashing to the floor, the sound of his head hitting the floor, echoing into the far corner of her head. A shutter rippled through her body as if her mind was putting pain to the sound. Mykah bolted forward over come with the sense of needing to help; ignoring any sounds of crunching that came from her stepping on rat bones.
“How?” Mykah asked, as she knelt down next to Demitri, but he was far gone. Mykah glanced at Cyrus, but he was crumbled on the ground. So much pain in one place. Mykah gently touched Demitri’s skin, feeling the scars on his arms. “Demitri?” She asked looking at him. “Demitri. focus on what real. Listen to me.” Mykah moved her hand to his face tipping it too look at her. She repeated his name. Maybe talking would help. She didn’t know, and it hurt that she didn’t know how to help.

Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: Locked In (Literate and up)   Locked In (Literate and up) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 5:19 pm

"You don't deal with him like that," Cyrus rasped, opening a red eye, a literally red eye, not just the irus, but the white as well had taken to a light pinky shade due to his own headaches and exhaustion. He hadn't been sleeping, just resting, that was as good as it got when you had Demitri for a house buddy.
Slowly, sluggishly, he haulled the top half of himself up and scooched over slowly to sit beside Mykah and in front of Demitri. He sighed, waved his hand in front of Demitri's glazed eyes, and when they didn't follow him. He let out another sigh.
"Demitri," he rasped, snapping his fingers in Demitri's ears. "Hellllloooo, Demitri? Earth to Demitri, come on wake up." He whistled sharply and took to snapping in Demitri's ears again. His lack of energy turning into irritation. "Demitri!" he snapped, "You tell those voices to shut up before I make them shut up!" The best thing to do was to make more interesting noise, so that Demitri ignored the voices confronting them, or to proceed to except them as real, and treat them as an enemy and 'scare' them off, which according to Demitri he was very good at. He leaned over, fangs bared to make himself look rather ferocious, "Look. I'm tired. I want to go to sleep now. I'm not in the mood for Demitri's multiple voices games, alright? Leave him alone so he can sleep too, and pester him tomorrow or something." With that he flopped over to lay beside his friend, reached out and pulled him over resting his chin on Demitri's neck and sighing.
"Do you know...how easy it would be for me to eat you right now? Do you know how hard it is for me to not do so? Or how much it is the same for you? and how much I appreciate you're not taking advantage of me when I'm unable to think clearly?"
He yawned, then glanced up at Mykah, "And you," he growled. "I don't mind you, you're okay I guess. But Demitri's my friend, so you can't have him, alright?" He gave her a rather serious look before settling down again.

Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Locked In (Literate and up)   Locked In (Literate and up) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 6:12 pm

Demitri gave no acknowledgment to Mykah, since well, as Cyrus stated, it didn't work that way. He glanced up, hearing Cyrus as he sluggishly dragged himself up, well basically opened his eyes and looked at his friend.
"I know you could" He rasped, "It wouldn't be the first time, and it wouldn't be the last, but your desire for friendship outwieghs your desire for blood. And I would never take advantage of you while you're hallucinating about singing rats. As much as we aren't vampires anymore, I have to keep some dignity" He said a light, teasing note to his voice. "In all seriousness though, I do appreciate you not eating me. He muttered, lying back down and ignoring the conversation happening above his head. He was to tired to think, and well, he knew Cyrus was protective, he always had been, even outside this house, before they had been trapped. They were almost like siblings, in fact, probably a lot closer then siblings, though, in a hierarchal sense, Cyris would be the big brother. He rubbed his eyes, shifting for a moment, but allowing Cyrus to remain lying on his neck, because well, it was actually fairly comforting, as odd as that sounded. He let his eyes slide closed, any signs of breathing, something he did instintually, not for necessity, ceased, and for all intensive purposes, he appeared dead. He was listening to the house, signs of breathing, everything, just letting himself get comfortable. His mind was blank, which was an odd feeling, though already the volices were back, clawing at his psyche, trying to get back at him, though the closness to Cyrus was keeping them back, which was nice.
"Have I ever thanked you for keeping me alive? I mean, honestly, without you, I'd be dead by now" It was true, without Cyrus, Demitri would have long since succumbed to the voices, and he'd be dead, years dead.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Verifier
Ama

PostSubject: Re: Locked In (Literate and up)   Locked In (Literate and up) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 9:18 pm

Mykah backed off, scooting away from Cyrus and Demitri. She was upset that she couldn’t help in a way that was useful to them. But she watched so she could, maybe help the next time. By the way Cyrus was talking it seemed like it happened often.
Mykah looked taken back when Cyrus mentioned her, and the possibility of her ‘taking’ Demitri from him. “I don’t want to… Why would I…” Mykah didn’t understand why he would think that she would take his friend from him. She didn’t expect an answer from them, they both looked tired. She spoke, but she would let it be if neither of them wanted to answer.
Mykah pulled herself to her feet and moved over to the staircase, sitting down on the cool stone. She rested her chin in her palms. Thinking quietly to herself about what was really going to happen. She didn’t like the idea but she figured the sooner she accepted it the better. Mykah brought her hands up over her eyes when they started to water. She wandered too far, going back to her family. What were they doing now? She didn’t know. Salty tears started to flow catching in the creases of her hands.

Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: Locked In (Literate and up)   Locked In (Literate and up) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 8:11 pm

Cyrus was still, he lay calmly with Demitri, listening it to him talk, to his breathing as it gradually stopped, to his being settle and relax. In every way, him and Demitri had reverted back to children as they're mentality slipped down the drain, their brains to cheese, and they became incapable of looking after themselves, which was why it was depended that one look after the other. Not for their friend's sake so much as their own in the future times when they were the ones that needed assistance.
He opened an eye a slit as the girl stuttered at his rhetorical question, he smiled lightly at her confusion and slight hurt. "Settle down child, you take things to close to the heart. Why don't you think about it a little more, then answer your questions on why? We're not going anywhere..."
He fell silent again, closing his eyes, letting out a gentle huff of breath and relaxed against Demitri again.
The silence did last long before Demitri spoke to him, more thank yous.
"Yes Demitri, you have. You thank me every time I free you of your insanity. don't talk about death, you're not dead yet, not dying... Just be patient a little longer, the girl may grant us an early exit you know..." He was excited to have the girl in the house with them. the girl with a family, the girl with contacts outside. The girl who, when a search party came for her, could bang on the windows and get them to open the door, and keep it open for them all to escape their prison.
He shifted a moment, before settling again, listening to the girl cry gently, he opened his mouth one last time before he passed out, "You know, if you're so sad, you could come lay with us. We can't bite, and it'd be nice to have a little heat for a change..." He grinned then the expression faded as he basically fainted from fatigue.

Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Locked In (Literate and up)   Locked In (Literate and up) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 8:18 pm

Demitri sighed, "Well, get used to it" He muttered, glancing up as Cyrus spoke to Mykah. He curled up next to his friend, seeking comfort in his closeness.
"No, we don't bite" He agreed, 'Not by choice though" He said, his voice soft, as he to began to drift asleep. He never did though, he'd have to pass out, though he doubted that happen right now, especially if Mykah did come and lie with them. His head rested lightly on Cyrus's shoulder, a small, tentitive sigh escaping him. This was normal for them, it was very, very rare that they spent any time apart, even in the house, more for his sake then Cyrus's, he needed the constant reminder of another presence, or he'd lose it, completely and utterly lose it. He frowned as he heard Mykah still crying, and dragged himself up, wandering over to her. He knelt down, leaning against her and carefully reaching up to brush her tears away.
"Don't be sad" He said, just like a small child watching a parent cry. "Everything will be okay, Cyrus's right, we wont bite" He tugged her hand, though, it suddenly became apparent to him that she would not enjoy lying admist the bones and dead rats on the floor. Smiling sheepishly, and still tugging on her hand, he kicked a space clear on the floor, next to him, and flopped back down, lying against Cyrus again.
"There, all clean" He said proudly, beaming up at her, before he too began to slip into a passed out state.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Verifier
Ama

PostSubject: Re: Locked In (Literate and up)   Locked In (Literate and up) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 4:45 pm

Mykah frowned slightly when she heard Cyrus talking about her. It didn’t make sense to her. How was she going to help them get out? She couldn’t leave just like they couldn’t. There was a plan somewhere, and if she knew, she’d know that she was going to be a pawn. But she didn’t know, and she was going to get played.
“You want me to what…?” She asked confusion swept across her face as she looked at Cyrus, though tears still rolled down her cheeks. Maybe they couldn’t bite but there had to be a rule about that somewhere.
Her facial expression shifted, when Demitri got up and walked over to her, wiping her tears. She was still sad but slightly more comforted from his touch. It after all was a human need, and it didn’t matter how what need was fulfilled. She watched as Demitri cleaned the bones and rats from the floor, not fully understanding why for a minute. Mykah lifted hands shaking them vigorously when she realized that he was cleaning a spot for her to lie. “No no.. I.. It’s okay..” But Demitri had her hand and was pulling her. “Well I… Okay.” She said quietly seeing how proud Demitri was of his job clearing her a place.
Mykah slid down onto the floor, though she kept her distance between the two vampires, unsure of whether or not she really wanted to be there or not, but they were both out of it. Or that’s how it seemed. She too was tired, and despite how hard and cold the floor was sleep welcomed her and she drifted.

Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: Locked In (Literate and up)   Locked In (Literate and up) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 8:19 pm

Cyrus, of course, did not reply because he was sleeping. He lay still, feeling Demitri's presence fade as the other vampire went to comfort Mykah, he twitched, and looked discomforted until Demitri returned and curled back up close to him. He shifted lightly as he sensed the presence of the girl near him. He smelt her, her blood, her warmth, and like a needy child, he reached out and pulled her in against him and Demitri. All of it done subconsciously, because as the outer line of his brain rotted, his subconscious was still healthy, it still longed for as much companionship as it could have, even if the girl only made him suffer more, she stabilized him, like Demitri did.
So he lay still, an arm lapped around the warm girl, feeling Demitri piled on him like usual, two stray puppies, looking for a safe place. A pile of rotting sanity and flesh as their bodies tried so desperately to survive, and ate themselves to unhealthy weights. His mouth parted to a yawn as he remained in his dreamless sleep, feeling comfortable as always, and then, he opened his eyes as his stomach couldn't take anymore. His eyes flicked to the girl laying in front of him, and slowly, he shifted himself to loom over her, and rest his face in her neck.
You can't bit her, his mind warned, you bite her and you'll only hurt yourself... His expression pained, his jaws parted, and his tongue swept over her neck gently. He could taste it, beyond rice paper skin, it was there, right there... His grip on her tightened, and his jaw opened and latched itself on her neck, but his teeth did not break skin. He lay there, latched onto her, looking hurt, and scared, and hungry. His body said yes, while his mind screamed no, and then, he succumbed, and bit...

Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Locked In (Literate and up)   Locked In (Literate and up) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 8:24 pm

The backlash of the curse was enough to slam Demitri against the far wall. Cyrus' biting Mykah had been enough to send both vampires spiraling away from the human. Uttering a painful groan, his eyes flickered open, his rotten mind desperately trying to understand what had just happened. Then he smelt it, fresh blood, his body stiffened, and he glanced around, eyes centering on the tiny trickle of blood dripping down Mykah's neck. He whimpered softly, his throat painfully dry as he swallowed compulsively, pressing himself against the wall, before he noticed Cyrus. His friend was lying near hsi feet, blood, the tiniest amount, on his fangs, which was why the curse had reacted. He had bitten Mykah, barely broken skin, not even done enough to turn her, and yet, here they were, bashed against a wall. He shook his head, his straved body desperately confused, wanting her, yet terrified of the pain. He whimpered again, nudging Cyrus, before dropping to his knees to try and aid his friend.
"Cyrus" He mumbled, shaking him lightly. "Cyrus?" He whined, wondering if his friend was still asleep, or if he was unconcious. No, unconcious didn't make sense, you couldn't knock a vampire out, not even a vampire as weak as they were.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Verifier
Ama

PostSubject: Re: Locked In (Literate and up)   Locked In (Literate and up) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 10:22 pm

Mykah woke feeling Cyrus on her neck. She shuttered and tried to move away but his arm held her there. Fear played on her face as she felt him lick her neck, and then the pressure of his fangs. Her eyes squeezed shut. So they had been lying. She was going to die.
She felt her skin break, and she flinched. But then she felt nothing. The pressure of Demitri and Cyrus’ bodies were gone, pulled away from her. It felt like a rush of wind to her, but she couldn’t understand what had just happened. She wasn’t dead…or she didn’t think that she was.
Mykah pulled herself up, her neck hurt, but that was it. She looked back were Demitri and Cyrus used to be. Her mouth dropped open when she saw them at the back wall. She didn’t understand. Mykah’s hand went to her neck. It was wet and warm. She pulled her hand away and looked at it and then back at Demitri and Cyrus.
Mykah then noticed Demitri’s panic, though part of her brain told her not to try and help the other part desperately wanted too. Mykah pulled herself to her feet and started to move towards the two, her hand over the bite on her neck.

Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: Locked In (Literate and up)   Locked In (Literate and up) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 11:42 am

It had been a painful, blurred experience, so fast that he lay stunned against the back wall, at Demitri's feet without a clue of how he'd gotten there. His jaw parted, and his tongue swept over his teeth. That taste... It was the freshest, more delicious thing he'd tasted in years.
He heard Demitri's panicked calls to him, he felt Demitri try to shake him into proper being, but he didn't feel right, and then again...it felt so right.
His eyes opened to blurred vision as he looked slowly up at Demitri, and though he could hardly see, he knew it was his friend.
"I taste it," he choked, "I taste it on my lips...did it...no, not you. It didn't come from you. I smell it still...That smell," he rasped, forcing himself to sit up, despite the amount of blood he was loosing through a crack in his skull from the impact. He as covered in scraps and bruises caused from unknown objects. He was shaking, his body in over drive. He smelt it...he tasted it...he could almost drink it. He just needed some more, just a bit more.
His eyes focused on the girl standing before them, then to the angelic figure that stood over her. That bloody mage, it's white wings wrapped around her, a gaze of fire that dared him, just dared him to try biting the girl again. his eyes flickered to the wound on her neck, so small, harmless, tony pin pricks if even.
He stood up, wobbling. "You are..." he rasped, looking like a drunk man swaying and stumbling on spot. "You are a divine creation my dear," he gave a charming smile as he watched her come closer, the angels with it's wings around her staying with her always. "You are a divine creation...sent to this place, this hell, to make us suffer." The smile slowly rose itself to an inhuman level once again as he began to lose it.
"I taste you," he breathed, "I smell you...but, I cannot have you... Can I?" He glanced at the angel and chuckled. "No, I can't, you're protected, you are a divine creation." He started to stumble towards her slowly, like a zombie, "Sent to make me suffer." He laughed, "Let me kill you, pretty little angel. I need you're blood to make me strong. Abandon your guardian, let me take you." He stretched out his hand, still grinning vastly. "I need you," he hissed through his teeth, still grinning slyly.
"You think...you think you can best me? Do you?!" He roared to the apparition protecting teh girl, "You think, that because you learned such a petty charm, you've bested us?!! We are immortal! You're dead! You hear me?! We will live on! Past you're stupid curse. I will eat this girl, right in front of you, and you will cry knowing that all these years, you protected no one!" He roared into laughter, his hand lashing forward to grab Mykah's, only to have a sharp spark of energy zap his hand back, and make the finger tips bleed.
Cyrus help up the bloody hand to his face and started to laugh again, "Look at that," he choked, "I... I can't...touch her." He licked the blood from his fingers, then tilted his head to look at Mykah, a figure of total and complete insanity. His head cocked to one side, the grin stretched up so far it almost touched his eyes, fangs glistening, back hunched, hand out welcomingly to her as if he wanted a hug. "Come to me...If I can't come to you, my dear." His left eye twitched, his body was shaking, and as he continued to bleed, things became blurrier, the angel that protected Mykah grinning in his face, and he grinning back at it. He would not be bested, HE WOULD NOT.

Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Locked In (Literate and up)   Locked In (Literate and up) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 12:14 pm

Demitri stared at the small droplet of blood on his finger, her blood. His own blood was running down his back, a byproduct of his weakened state. He looked at her, choking, "No, stay back" He gasped, though it seemed ineffective. Cyrus had lost it, completely and utterly lost it.
"Cyrus, no" He squeaked, trying to grab his friend, though he was to weak to even really function. Cyrus had insanity fueling him. Demitri was having a strange moment of complete and utter lucidity. He watched his friend scream at the air above the girl, then once again try to touch her, "No, we can't touch her" He coughed, still staring at the blood on his finger, before his tounge darted out, tasting it. His eyes dialated, "So good" He breathed, far to caught up in himself and what was going on to even notice what Cyrus was doing. The girl was safe, that much was true, the curse protected her, she as fine.
His eyes snapped up as Cyrus demanded she 'come to him' and he laughed, a laugh filled with raw disgust and something akin to cruelty. He wasn't laughing at hsi friend, just the situation itself.
"She's not stupid" He finally snapped, "Nor is the curse, that's the beauty of it" He rose, blood spilling from open wounds down his back. He was suprised Cyrus hadn't gone after him.
"We can't ever be happy, not so long as that man, that mage is in control. Dead or not, he owns us" He said, red eyes staring at Mykah.
"And yo're the key, you can get us out of here. Your family, your friends, they'll find you, and when they do, they let us all go" His voice rang with a clear certinty.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Verifier
Ama

PostSubject: Re: Locked In (Literate and up)   Locked In (Literate and up) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 7:51 pm

Mykah took a step backwards. She felt warm suddenly. She shuttered not knowing why. Even though Cyrus wanted her more than anything in the world she felt safe. The both wanted her blood, and they could smell it better now. She could see that they were bleeding; she could see their blood on the ground, coming from the wounds on their bodies. She wanted to help and was trying to figure out how.
Mykah was snapped from her thoughts when Cyrus moved toward her. She took another step backwards, the warmth moving with her. “No I don’t think…” she continued to move backwards, frightened by what Cyrus was saying to her, the look on his face. The back of her foot hit the stone stair case. She not expecting it fell backwards onto the stairs, catching herself with her hand. The stone, scraping her palm. She swore. Wonderful. She just had to be the one to make things worse. She always was. Mykah didn’t move from the stairs. She din’t move her hand, she knew it was bleeding she didn’t have to look.
Mykah’s grey eyes darted when Demitri said something about the mage, he was staring at her and she stared back, her expression utterly confused, she became more confused when he mentioned that she was the key. “How? How can they get me out.” She didn’t understand. Magic was lost. How was her family and friends going to break the cruse on the house.

Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: Locked In (Literate and up)   Locked In (Literate and up) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 9:45 pm

Cyrus, for the most part, ignored his friends mockery of his methods. He had not gone after Demitri because, even though there was more blood lose coming from him, it was like choosing between moldy, old meat, and a select choice, fresh steak. Then, he said it. That word, and Cyrus snapped in a different way. His arm whipped around, and struck Demitri across the face abruptly. "He does not OWN me!" He roared, "Don't you ever, ever say that again. HE DOES NOT OWN ME!! He caged me, he's enforced rules on me, but I will die, before I admit he owns me. He owns this house, nothing more. Outside the house, our cage, we are free." He gripped Demitri by his bloody shirt, teeth inches from his face, "I-" he cut off at the sound of Mykah's surprised cry, her cussing, he looked over, and saw her sitting a small ways down the steps, pressing her palm close to the stone to hide what was underneath. Blood. More of it. Any bit of remaining anger in him faded, his eyes twinkled, and he pulled another delighted smile. Strolling calmly down teh stairs, still dripping blood from his skull. His smile stretching up to it's original position as he looked down upon her.
"Why, Mykah. You mean you haven't thought it out already? Don't you have a family? A family that loves you? A family that will come looking for you? All you have to do is knock on that window when they come by, when anyone comes by, and they'll open the door. All you have to do is keep it open, and we'll all be free..." His eyes drifted to the hallucination over her, the mage's hand gently pressed over her wounded one, shielding it from him, still with that smile. That, 'here she is, and you can't have her' smile.
Cyrus was unfazed, he drew his psychotic eyes down on Mykah, and sat beside her as calmly as he could. "Mykah," he muttered gently, smiling as if he cared deeply for her, lifting his hand slowly. "You don't have to worry, about making us suffer. Because you are divine, you are our divine creature, come to make us suffer, for the toll of setting us free." His lifted hand made it's way towards her neck, her bite wound, then quietly, the smile faded, and the crazed eyes turned into the eyes of a frightened child. "What I wouldn't give," he whispered, "to just draw my hand over this wound, and lick the remnants from my fingers..." He closed his eyes, "Get out, there's a well downstairs. Go clean yourself up."
He stood quietly and wandered back up the stairs, stopping in from of Demitri and putting his hand over the place on his friends face where he had been hit. He sighed, "I'm tired, Demitri. I'm tired of being here. I'm tired of living. Forgive me for hurting you," He lifted his hand quietly where his fingertips still bled from trying to touch Mykah in his bloodlust. He swayed in place and put the bloody tips on his friend's lips, looking kind, before he walked past him, the hand dragging along, letting blood trail over Demitri's face before he wandered slowly upstairs, to his room.

Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: Locked In (Literate and up)   Locked In (Literate and up) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 3:03 pm

Demitri cried out in pain and suprise as Cyrus slammed him into the wall. His already tattered shirt falling apart at his friend's grip, his scarred chest visible. He whimpered and sank to the floor, ignoring Mykah and Cyrus as they spoke, far to caught up in his own emotional drama to listen to them. He growled in suprise as Cyrus returned, speaking to him, bloodying his already bloody face. He nodded, Cyrus was forgiven, and he most definately shouldn't have said what he had. It was a lie, Cyrus was right, they were just caged beasts, they didn't belong to anyone, they were just trapped.
He glanced at Mykah, "Do as he says, it's safer" He rasped, closing his eyes, head leaned against the wall, breathing deeply for a moment, before stopping altogether and just lying there, looking dead.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Verifier
Ama

PostSubject: Re: Locked In (Literate and up)   Locked In (Literate and up) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 3:35 pm

Mykah’s eyes met Cyrus’ crazed, blood thirsty, red—blood red eyes. It was there she saw it. She saw his need. His want. His desire, for blood. Something he and Demitri would only get if they were free. Free of what she just saw work. The curse. She swallowed loudly, her hands gripping the edge of the stairs, her knuckles turning white. A stark and ghostly white. But not a white that would compare to a vampire’s.
Her eyes watered. From Fear. From loss. What Cyrus said was true. She had a family. They would notice her missing. Question was. Would they find her? Was she really their key to freedom? Or was she a false hope?
She shuttered when Cyrus’s eyes changed. His voice quieted as he talked about running his hand over the bite mark. But she couldn’t pull herself away from looking. He might be blood thirsty. No. Past being blood thirsty. Past being parched. She didn’t think a word existed for what they were. But they still had emotion, and dare she say it. Some sanity.
Mykah didn’t move until she heard Demitri tell her to follow what Cyrus had told her to do. Clean herself off. Wash what they wanted from her. Dilute it. Part of her didn’t want to. She wanted to give it to them. But that. That was, tormenting them. The other part of her knew that, forced her to stand, run across the floor and into the basement, with more haste than she knew she had.
She could feel the years of dust under her feet, and on her hands as she groped around in the dark looking for water. And when she did she put her hands in it cleaning her palms. Splashing water against her neck. Washing the blood from her.
The splashing of the water made her aware of her own thirst, though, not for what Cyrus and Demitri thirsted for. She cupped her hands into water, brining it close to her face, but she stopped remembering that she didn’t know where this water was from, or what it looked like for that matter. Or more importantly, if she could drink it. Mykah let the water run in between her fingers. She stood and trudged back toward the stairs. Feeling her way there and up the stairs.

Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: Locked In (Literate and up)   Locked In (Literate and up) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 3:40 pm

He sat upstairs again, in his chair. His brow creased and his bloody hand over his mouth as he breathed slowly and deeply, gazing out at the window. Every so often his tongue would dart out and lap up blood from his hand, every so often he would catch a whiff of Demitri, and Mykah's blood strolling up and making his eyes water in hunger. For the moment, he was having a moment of cruel sanity, he was almost happier insane it seemed, and his eyes focused dead ahead on the window, begging the horizon to give him a chance, to let him see humans in the distance looking for their precious girl...but no one knew she was here...
He shut his eyes with a sigh and rubbed his temple, despite his apology, his being forgiven, he did feel remorse for hitting Demitri. Even if the humans never came, even if Mykah died before they got their chance, he'd always have Demitri...right?
He'd find a way to kill himself if he didn't, Demitri was the only thing that kept him happy enough to hold on and strive for life. He hummed softly, hunched over, tired, his top end slowly sliding down until his forehead hit his knees, his arms wrapped around his gut as if he had a stomach ache, which he did. He was so damn hungry.
His moment of lucidity faded with his building hunger, and his pained frown built once again into a cheek-splitting smile, his bloody face lifted limp on it's neck, gazing at the door, watching it warp again, flowers, so many flowers. Outside? Was he outside? His grin became all the vaster as he leapt from his chair pranced around the room and hit a wall. He laughed vibrantly and yelled at the top of his lungs, "If they can't eat bread, let them eat cake! Ahhahahaha!" He rolled around on the floor a bit before he became too tired, "Demitri! Come look! I'm the Queen of France! Haha..ah..Queen's never get hungry. I'm hungry Demitri! Feed your Bloody Red Queen!" He laughed a high pitched cackling laugh, laughing so hard he broke minor veins in his esophagus and laughed out small amount of blood.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Locked In (Literate and up)   Locked In (Literate and up) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Locked In (Literate and up)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying-
Jump to: