Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 12:07 pm

Jay nodded. "Okay. Hold on." She griamced as she bent down next to Keith.

The Tie smirked and Andy shook her head, another piece falling stray. "You look nice." The Tie said. Andy rolled her eyes. "Enough playing around. What do you want?" Andy demanded. "Did you seriously just stamp your foot? I thought only girls in the movies did that." The Tie laughed. Andy looekd down at her leather boots. "Tell me what you want." Andy growled. The Tie smiled. "Nothing." He shrugged. "I'm the distraction." Andy's eyebrows pulled together. "Distraction for what?" The Tie just smiled.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 5:43 pm

Keith was panting lightly, the pain was absolutely unbearable, a thousand times worse then when they had been broken. Something was seriously wrong.
"It-It keeps getting worse" He stammered, eyes screwed shut, face beyond pale.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 7:47 pm

Jay grimaced. His muscles kept spasming under her hands, too much for her to be able to do much. Jay flipped open her cell phone.

Andy's pocket vibrated. Andy whipped out her phone without takling her eyes off of the Tie, whom was starting to look more and more like Adam Lambert by the second. Andy thought he was really pretty. "Speak." Jay was gasping at the other end. "Andy you need to come home now." Jay said. "Keith's hurt." Andy growled, snapping the phone shut and diving for the demon, whom didn't notice her and landed sprawled upon his back, large canines ripping from his ghums the same time Andy's did. "Come with me." Andy growled, yanking the demon up. The demon looked shocked, but followed her anyway. She took off for the house through the woods, ditching her car and dragging the demon along behind her. She drug him up the stairs, getting a shocked look from Jay. "Fix him." Andy demanded, pointing from the demon to Keith. The demon sighed and rolled his eyes. "Now." Andy growled more friecely. The demon sighed again and nodded, walking over to Keith and murmuring words, spreading his hands out. Keith's body calmed instantly. "You've never brought a live one home before." Jay looked alarmed. "He's not food." Andy snapped, yanking the demon back by the back of his ripped black button up.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 7:57 pm

Keith went still as soon as the demon's hands were near him, so still it looked as if he died. The pain was still there, he didn't know where else it was, but he couldn't move. he didn't move, just lay there, completely still, trapped inside his body for now.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 8:01 pm

Andy slapped the demon in the back of the head, whom hissed. "Why isn't he moving?" Andy demanded, ready to slap him again. "His body has to calm itself first." He rolled his eyes. Andy lifted her upper lip in a snarl. "He'll move soon." Andyrolled her eyes. "I'm keeping you, just in case." Andy glanced at Jay. "Jay? What are you staring at?" Andy demanded. Jay lifted a finger. "Him. He looks like Adam Lambert." Andy growled, snapping her head aroudn to look at the smirking boy, whom looked exactly like Adam Lambert now. "Stop that." Andy demanded and the demon's rolled his eyes, going back to the adorable human that Andy had met at the club.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 8:05 pm

Keith shuddered, once or twice he wasn't sure, before his eyes flickered open.
"What the hell?" He gasped, eyeing the demon nervously. His fangs flashed forward for a moment, he wasn;t sure what the hell was going on, but it definately wasn't normal. he gingerly felt his middle, touching them lightly, not speaking, barely moving as he gingerly sat up.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 8:08 pm

Andy looked at Keith. "Oh thank God." Andy said. "Ignore him." Andy said. "Oh yeah. Ignore the guy that saved his life." The demon chided. "Shut up." Andy snapped. "How do you feel?" Andy asked Keith with a worried expression.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 8:11 pm

Keith's eyes darted from the demon to Andy.
"Ah, fine I guess" he shook his head, wincing as he felt the ribs.
"What just happened?" He asked, looking at Andy, confused, "Why did it hurt so bad?" he knew he was behaving a bit like a kid, but hell, he felt like he had almost died.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 8:18 pm

Andy shrugged. "No idea." She answered. "I went hunting and found him. Mister Adam Lambert wanna-be over there." The demon rolled his eyes. "Shut up, temptress wanna-be." Andy rolled her eyes in return.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 8:20 pm

Keith rolled his eyes,
"So, why is he here then?" He asked, arching an eyebrow at Andy. He wasn't fond of demons, and if Zero found out one was in the house, he'd flip.

Shaye groaned, waking up to someone knocking on her car window.
"Ma'am?"
"What?" She growled, looking over at the police officer.
"What are you doing?"
"Sleeping, I was to tired to drive"
"Oh, alright" He turned and left, "Ass'
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 8:25 pm

"I told him to fix you. It was a demon's doing." Andy said, looking pointedly at the demon, whom was ignoring her stare. "He's been causing the problems in the house." There was the sound of an engine cutting off outside. Andy looked at Jay. "The only ones gone are Zero and Shaye." Andy swallowed and prayed it was Shaye, because if not, Andy was dead meat. The front door slammed and big, heavy dog paws clicked across the living room, almost stalkingly. The feet behind the paws froze as the keys slipped from the hand and landed on the table in the foyer. There was a deep, warning growl from the bottom floor as the feet walked up the stairs at their own pace. Andy bit her bottom lip.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 8:31 pm

Keith sighed, "So demons are responsible for all the fighting?" He growled, "And now Shaye's gone" He shook his head, listening to Zero.
"And I'm leaving' he hopped out of bed, disappearing into the closet. He really had no desire to deal with a pissed off Zero right now.

Shaye sighed, curling up in her car, sighing and rubbing her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 8:41 pm

Andy glanced at Keith. "Nice. Abandon your girlfriend in her time of need." Andy glanced around for Jay and the demon pointed lazily at the door. "Get over here." Andy said to the demon. The demon looked at her. "I don't take commands." Andy rolled her eyes. "If you would like to stand an inkling of a chance, get over here." The demon sighed and heaved himself from the chair he was sitting in. Zero's messy silver hair and dark, amythest eyes appeared in the doorway. Then his long, lanky body followed. He was a bit dishevled. "Want to explain to me the reasoning behind him," Zero said lowly to Andy. Andy swallowed. "Well, I was..." Zero cleared his throat. "The short version." Zero said cooly. "I went hunting and he said he was there to distract me and I brought him here to fix Keith, whom is apparently feeling better since he scuttered away like a roach when he heard you coming." Andy answered. "Take the demon out, Andy." Zero said, still cool. Andy nodded. "What? Am I like trash to you or something? You sound like you're telling her to take out the trash." Zero growled and appeared right in front of Andy, bending over her shoulder where she was shying away from him. "To me, demon, you are trash." Zero spat, then backed away, leaning over to peck Andy's head goodbye. "Wait. Where are you going?" Andy asked, she could tell he was saying goodbye. "I'm going away for a few weeks." Zero answered, before sauntering out of the room, Diesel following him. Andy stood silent and shocked.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 9:18 pm

Keith poked hsi head out of the closet.
"He'll throw me through a door, not you" He said, shaking his head. He frowned, hearing Zero and darted after him, stopping him downstairs.
"What about Shaye?" He asked, his voice becoming deadly quiet.
"Zero, I don't care if you rip me to freaking pieces, but what about my sister?" He murmured, eyes flicking up, dangerously now.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 8:02 am

Zero put the bag of his clothes over his shoulder. It was a small black duffle bag. He noticed that Keith, Andy, and the demon had all followed him down the stairs. He turned to face Keith. He was passive and cool, calm and collected. "I don't know. She ran off." Zero stratched Diesel head affectionatly. "It rained, flooded, and she ran off." Zero looked over Keith and over at Andy. "I won't be far. Call me if you need me." Andy nodded, still shocked silent.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 3:34 pm

Keith flinched back, "Oh" Was all he said, confused.
"Zero..." He trailed off, looking sadly at his friend, "Don't give up on her" He said gently, stepping back to let Zero leave, he wasn't going to stop him, but he didn't want to see Shaye and Zero split up, because that would destroy them both.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 3:57 pm

Zero shrugged. "Yeah. Whatever." He said, patting his leg, opening the door, letting Diesel out, and letting the soor fall shut behind him.

"Now, that wasn't my doing." The demon said from behind Andy. Andy growled. "Don't make jokes, trash. My brother doesn't just get up and leave. He has reasoning." The demon held up his hands in surrender. "I was just saying that I didn't do that. I didn't split those two up."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 3:59 pm

Keith shook his head.
"No, they did it to themselves, and I personally will be shocked if we ever see Shaye again" He said softly, staring after Zero. He looked at Andy miserably, before turning and disappearing up the stairs. Zero had given up on Shaye, he saw that, and now, well hell, Shaye wasn't strong, she wouldn't survive if stuff didn't get better.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 4:06 pm

Andy heard Zero's car leave the driveway. "Damn it." She murmured, hitting the wall softly. She opened the door. "You can leave now, demon." Andy said, gesturing to the dark night. The demon nodded and darted out into the night. Andy glanced down at her outfit. She still looked amazing and she was still hungry. She sighed. She didn't have any hunting partners anymore. Keith had gone upstairs, obviously meaning he didn't want to go, and Zero had left. She was hunting by herself, which was almost never fun.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 4:12 pm

Keith sighed, looking around for Adrian. He needed to tell him what was going on, considering they mght lose their baby sister. He frowned, seeing him sitting on the back porch. Jumping out of the window, he landed next to him, ignoring Adrian's gasp of suprise.
"What's up?" Adrian asked, shaking his head.
"Did you hear?"
"Yupp'
"Oh, well, yea' Keith muttered, shaking his head.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 4:14 pm

Andy walked down the hill, back toward the downtown, for food and her car. She sighed and enjoyed the dark and quiet as long as she could.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 4:17 pm

"So Shaye?" Adrian murmured.
"Gone, no one knows where. I would assume the only one able to find her would be Zero, use his connection, but he doesn't seem to care, so hell, no idea" He murmured.
"So, are we gonna see her again you think?" He asked gently.
"Honestly bro, I dunno, who knows how long she'll hold out, unless Zero finds her, she's pretty much done"
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 4:39 pm

Andy caught scent of Shaye, which meant she had passed this way. Andy sighed and glanced in the direction it went. It was faint, but it was there. Andy sighed again, frowning and started following the scent.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 4:45 pm

Adrian frowned, "Even if we did know where she was, would she come back with us?" He murmured.
"Probably not, but I dunno" He said, shaking his head.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 1:27 pm

Andy walked through the woods causaly. She took another deep breath and sniffed for Shaye.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 22 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next