Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 3:47 pm

Keith chuckled weakly, "I'd hope so" He said, smiling at her.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 4:13 pm

Andy smiled sweetly. "Well, I do."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 9:24 pm

Keith laughed, stretching out for a moment. he glanced at her, "Good, cause I'd be hurt if you didn't' he teased gently.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 10:14 pm

Andy smiled. "I bet you would be." She murmured.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 10:23 pm

Keith chuckled, "So, what do you suppose is going on?" He asked, meaning in the house.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 10:26 pm

Andy shrugged. "I'm sure Zero and Shaye are gone, since I haven't heard them at all. And it sounded like Jay and Adrian were fighting, actually." Andy frowned a bit.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 10:31 pm

"Everyone seems to be fighting lately, Shaye and Zero, and now Adrian and Jay, it's just not normal" He sighed, shaking his head.
"Do you think something's maybe setting it off?" He asked, like a demon deliberately messing with them.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 10:32 pm

Andy nodded. "That or my family's crazy." She sighed.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 10:34 pm

"And mines not?" Keith asked, arching an eyebrow at her.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 10:36 pm

Andy shrugged. "Sounds like mine started it though." She smoothed that ahir hanging in his eyes away form her face. "Your family is plenty crazy, trust me." She smiled lovingly at him.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 10:40 pm

"In the Jay Adrian case, or the Zero Shaye case?" Keith asked, "Or both?" He said with a small chuckle.
"I suppose they're pretty insane"
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 10:53 pm

Andy shrugged. "Both it sounds like." Andy sighed. "Yes. They are."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 10:58 pm

Keith smiled, "I agree, on both cases" He said, "Let's just hope Zero and Shaye come back soon" He murmured softly.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 11:00 pm

Andy nodded. "Yeah. I know it." Andy smiled a bit. "My ankle feels better. And I'm hungry." She looked at Keith. "I don't want to hurt you, so I'm getting ready to move." Andy looked at Keith. "Will you be fine until I get home? Do I need to ask Jay to come babysit?" she teased.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 11:02 pm

Keith sighed, "I can manage, though, you don't trust me" He said, shaking his head, "If you want, I'm not going anywhere" he said, "But, if you wanna be awesome, bring me back something?" He asked, "Or grab me a bottle from downstiars?"
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 11:05 pm

Andy smiled. "I'll bring you back something." She said, standing up. Her ankle was a little sore, but she'd be fine. She wandered into the bathroom. She came back out a few minutes later in a black pair of leather pants, a black tee-shirt under a black leather jacket, and black leather boots. She red eyes were lined heavily with sparkily, black eyeliner and her eye shadow was silver and glittery. She finished pinning her hair back in a line down the middle of her head with bobby pins and smiled at Keith. "Whatcha think? Think I'll fit in?" she asked as she fixed a few stray hairs.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 11:09 pm

Keith sighed, looking at Andy with a chuckle.
"You look good love, and as for behaving, I never do' He winked, sitting up a bit, wincing, his back hurt, his ribs ached, they felt ready to explode.
"I'm just gonna lie here and watch TV" He said softly, blowing her a kiss.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 11:11 pm

Andy smiled. "Try and behave please." Andy shook her head, returning the kiss. "I'll be back soon." Andy said, trotting down the stairs, seeing Adrian outside. That wasn't good. Andy grimaced as she revved the engine to her sleek black car. She sped down the driveway and toward the downtown, where the wanna-be vampires were just starting to party.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 11:16 pm

Keith waved, turning the TV on and smirking as a recovering Harley and Ryley climbed up onto the bed with him.
"Silly" He grumbled, letting them cuddle with them.

Adrian glanced up, hearing Andy's car, though there had been no shouting.
"Oh" he shrugged, still just sitting there.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 11:20 pm

Andy entered a club. The speakers were blaring Adam Lambert's "If I Had You". Everyone was dancing. Guys were smirking at her and licking their lips. "Human guys are disgusting." Andy growled under her breath. She felt arms wrap around her waist and she smiled. "Perfect." She whispered, turning, pushing away form the guy at the same time. She smirked at him. He was an adorable human. It actually was a pity she had to kill him. He had long, black hair covered his emerald green eyes. He was dressed in black jeans and a ripped black button up with a red and silver striped tie. Andy smirked again and pulled the tie gently away from the dance floor.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 11:24 pm

Keith sighed, letting his mind wander, he wasn't able to even manage to stay awake, watch TV. He felt the pain of Andy leaving, but he was so tired. He shifted, wincing, supressing a screech of pain as his body twisted in a way it shouldn't.

"J-Jay?" he called out weakly, hoping he'd heard her. He hurt, so bad, something was wrong.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 11:29 pm

Jay looked around. Someone had called her name. She got up from the bed and went upstairs, knocking on the closed door. "Keith?" she called gently. "Did you need me?" she pushed open the door a bit and she grimaced. His face read total pain. She walked over.

Andy bit her bottom lip in worry. The Tie was facing the over way. Andy looked at him. She could not kill him. She couldn't bring herself to kill him. She just couldn't do it. "Aww, crap." Andy moaned under her breath. "This is bad on so many levels." Andy growled at herself. The music was still blaring. Andy looked at the guy's throat and the blood was so tempting, but she just could not do it.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 11:33 pm

Keith gasped in pain.
"Jay, help" He whimpered softly. His ribs, god, that twist, something was wrong. He hurt, he needed her, "Please, something's wrong" He gasped, his entire body ached, except for his ribs, that was white hot, burning, unberable pain.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 8:10 am

Jay grimaced as she approached. "What did you do?" she asked gently, eyes wide with confusion.

"Can't bite me, can ya?" The Tie asked, turning around. Andy's eyebrows pulled together. The Tie closed the gap between them in three long strides. "Can't do it, can you?" Andy raised an eyebrow. "What on Earth are you talking about?" Andy asked, swalllowing deeply. The Tie's gorgeous emerald eyes sparkled yellow and Andy gasped, taking a step back. "You're a demon?" Andy choked out in a whisper. The Tie smiled. "Exactly." Andy swallowed and backed up another step. The Tie put his hands on his hips. "You are an absoluetly adorable human, though." Andy said. The Tie smiled. "I know. It's nice, right?" The Tie said, brushing off his tie.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 9:52 am

"I-I dunno, something twisted" He gasped, his fingers biting into the bed.
"It just hurts so damn bad" He whimpered. Keith was used to pain, so for him to be like this, it ment it was rather serious.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 21 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next