Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 3:56 pm

Andy shrugged. "A little. You?"

Jay chuckled. "Yeah well..."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 4:05 pm

"Nope, not in the least, worse if anything" Keith admitted, wincing.
"I dunno, my ribs just feel destroyed" He muttered, resting his head lightly on her shoulder.

Adrian looked at her curiously, "Are you saying I'm comfortable?" He asked, "Cause you know, I was under the assumption I felt like a rock or something"
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 5:23 pm

Andy sighed. "That sucks." she murmured.

Jay smiled. "If you want to be comfortable... You can be."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 5:43 pm

"No worries, I can get someone to look at them if I must" Keith said softly, wincing a bit.

Adrian sighed, "Ah, so I can control my comfort levels?" He asked curiously, smirking at her lightly.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 5:44 pm

Andy smiled and kissed his cheek gently.

Jay rolled her eyes. "Yeah. Sure you can."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 5:48 pm

Keith smiled, cuddling closer to her, even though it hurt.
"I bet there's another doctor around" He mumbled, he really did need to see what was going on down there.

Adrian smirked, "Well, what do you mean then?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 5:54 pm

Andy nodded. "Probably."

Jay shrugged. "Just if you thiknk comfortable, you are."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 5:57 pm

Keith sighed, "Know anyone?" He asked curiously, wincing a bit. He knew Andy would probably want to check him over herself, but she was in no shape to do that.

Adrian rolled his eyes, interesting.
"Well, alright, I don't really understand, but I can pretend"
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 6:00 pm

Andy looked thoughtful. "Not at the moment. I can go talk to some people now and see though." She started to move away slowly so as not to distrub him.

Jay laughed. "A lot of pretending seems to be going on in this house."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 6:02 pm

Keith whined as she left,
"Now?" He asked, though his face was much more pale then normal. He was obviuosly in a ton of pain.

Adrian frowned, "What do you mean?" He asked, "Pretending?"
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 6:05 pm

Andy turned back. "Well, I want them to be healed as soon as possible." She said, trying to stand up. She gave a sharp intake of breath. Her ankle hurt, badly. She hadn't noticed it before. She wondered why.

Jay shrugged. "It just seems like a lot of people are faking their relationships. Or not confronting their problems when they act liek they already have." Jay sighed. "You notice a lot when you aren't noticed by many."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 6:07 pm

Keith winced, "I dunno Andy, I'm pretty sure I have no more ribs, dust maybe" He winced, feeling the stabbing pain in his own ankle.
"What?" He asked, wincing and looking at her, concerned.

Adrian sighed, "I suppose I know what you mean, but it feels like it's getting better. Keith and Andy are getting along again, and I dunno if Shaye and Zero are faking anything, are they?"
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 9:30 pm

Andy shrugged. "It's possible." She gasped again as she felt her ankle. "I don't know. It just hurts."

Jay shrugged. "It's just like Shaye and Andy are acting like they don't mind each other anymore, but they still are mad at one another for God knows what. And they've been acting like this for awhile and it's starting to get really annoying."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 9:38 pm

"Sit back down then, get Jay to come up and look at it" Keith said, shaking his head.

"Ah, well, it's something they'll have to work out" He said softly, "Shaye has a lot of issues, and Andy needs to learn to say sorry and admit she made a mistake"
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 9:42 pm

Andy looked at Keith and she frowned. "That kind of makes me feel useless." She said with a sigh. "But okay."

Jay looked at Adrian. "Well, Shaye's not a whole bucket of flowers either." Jay said.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 9:45 pm

Keith sighed, "Well, being useless is okay once in awhile" He said, "Call Jay up, she'll probably be able to figure out what's wrong"

Adrian narrowed his eyes, "I never said she was, but I am privvy to what they're arguing about" He said, frowning a bit. He didn't want to argue about his sister and Jay's sister.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 9:47 pm

Andy nodded. "Probably." She bit her bottom lip, but called Jay anyway.

Jay blinked and opened her mouth to say something. But she shut it when Andy called her name. "I'll be back in a minute." She said, standing up, getting a look from Eva, and then going upstairs.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 9:50 pm

Keith rolled his eyes, "Get over it, you make me feel useless ninety percent of the time" He grumbled, though he was only teasing.

Adrian snapped his mouth shut, shifting and closing his eyes as Eva scrambled off of him, lying down beside him in the spare space.

Shaye walked slowly down the hall to her and Zero's room, knocking softly on the door. She wasn't going to enter without permission, he was to pissed off, she could feel it.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 10:03 pm

Andy chuckled. "Oh really?" she teased. "Because you pretty much are." She smirked.

"What do you need?" Jay asked. Andy gestured to Keith. "Can you chack his ribs again?" she asked, smiling softly. Jay nodded. "Sure. If he'll behave and not bite my head off."

Zero opened the door. "What?" he asked, looking at her.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 10:05 pm

Keith growled playfully at Andy. He glanced up as Jay came in, "Also, well you're here, check Andy's ankle, and I'll try and behave" He said, going motionless so she could check him over.

Shaye sighed, "I was hoping I could use our tub" She said, wincing a bit. He looked so mad, and she really had no idea how to fix this. She stood akwardly in the hallway, not wanting to push it, if he said no, she'd go back to the guest room.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 10:08 pm

Andy chuckled. "My ankle will be fine. I'm more worried about your dusty ribs." She teased as he went still.

Zero stepped aside. "Yeah. Whatever. Go ahead." He said, patting his leg and waiting as Diesel got up from the bed and jumped to his side, looking at Shaye before following Zero down the stairs.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 10:11 pm

Keith rolled his eyes, "Look at her ankle" He said, shaking his head and sighing.

Shaye winced, looking at Zero miserably. She choked up, tears spilling down her eyes.
"Zero..." She sighed, stepping into the room, "You don't have to go" she said softly, "I can use the other washroom' She murmured, turning and walking down the hallway, back to the spare room. Zero wasn't even so much as listening to her, so she'd have to wait to talk to him, unless he did so first.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 10:14 pm

Andy rolled her eyes in return. Jay just smirked and shook her head as she skimmed her fingers over Keith's side gently.

Zero stopped and turned around, stopping her on the stairs. "It's your bedroom too. Go use it." He said simply, then continued downstairs.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 10:17 pm

Keith winced, "Ow" He whined, he was trying not to shy away from her hand, it hurt so bad.

Shaye shook her head, "No, I'll go in our room when I feel welcome their" She said, jerking free from him. She continued to walk down to the spare room, shutting the door behind her. She curled up on the bed, feeling tears leaking down her cheeks. Damn it all, why was this so complicated?
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 10:19 pm

Andy smiled and held out her hand to him. "Kind of like riding on a plane, right?" she teased.

Zero shrugged when he heard her. He took a deep breath and started toward the back door. Might as well take Diesel out for a run around the backyard or something. As he looked at the spacious backyard, he remembered his promise to Andy. He had to get her a horse.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next