Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 10:41 pm

Adrian let his lower lip slide out, pouting obviously.
"Meanie" He teased.

Shaye sighed, "I want to be with you" She teased, turning flickering silver eyes on Zero.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 10:46 pm

Jay smiled. "You still love me."

Zero smiled. "You're with me right now."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 10:49 pm

Adrian whined, but chuckled.
"I suppose I do" He said with a small sigh.

Shaye smirked, "You know what I mean" She teased, finding some Hanniable Lecter movie.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 10:57 pm

Jay smiled, turning back toward him. "I love you too." She kissed his cheek and cuddled against Adrian's side.

Zero smiled.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 10:59 pm

Adrian smiled, locking his arms comfortably around her. He sighed, pressing his face into her hair and inhaling deeply. He wasn't able to see perfectly by all means, he was still, for all intensive purposes, blind, but it was improving. He sighed, he wanted to see her again, badly.

Shaye twisted, stradling Zero.
"well?' She murmured, arching an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 11:06 pm

Jay smiled and buried her face deeper into his chest.

Zero smiled back. "Well, what?"
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 11:08 pm

"I could get used to this" Adrian said softly, smiling as he kept his arms wrapped around her, kissing the top of her head.

Shaye smirked.
"Wow, I thought you knew how to take a hint" She teased, leaning and kissing him lightly"
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 11:15 pm

Jay smiled. "Me too." She murmured.

Zero shrugged. "Not really."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 11:18 pm

Adrian smiled, "I'm glad" He said softly, smiling against the top of her head, content just to lie there.
"I never thought I could be in a relationship, I mean, it wasn't me" He said softly, "But with you, it's easy" He sighed, kissing her again.

Shaye rolled her eyes, "Right, ass" she teased, sliding off of his lap and pulling him towards the bed.
"Get it?" She asked, arching an eyebrow as she slowly pulled his shirt off.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 12:36 am

Jay smiled, and kissed him back gently. "I'm glad." She murmured against the dip between his neck and his shoulder.

Zero let her take his shirt off, but he shook his head. "I don't know Shaye. You're still to fragile for my liking and I'm actually kind of unstable at the moment. I don't think this is a good idea."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 11:03 am

Adrian shuddered lightly, "Me too" He murmured comfortably.

Shaye frowned but let her hands fall.
"Unstable?" She asked with a small frown. She didn't like the sound of that.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 1:52 pm

Jay smiled and wrapped her arms around him carefullly.

"Yes," he shook his head. "My family was just attacked by some psychotic vampire collector vampire. First, my sister was attacked and bitten. Which is dangerous just in itself. Then, you show up and put yourself in the middle of danger." He was talking through clenched teeth now. "I don't care if you were the tour guide or not. You put yourself in jepordy, which put the others in jepordy because then I wanted to protect you. Then you get stratched and I have to send both you and Andy home with Adrian, whom, BTW, is blind. Then I had to fight a vampiric assasain." He turned away, tugging his shirt back on. "It's just one of those days." He growled.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 1:55 pm

Adrian sighed, shifting, molding his body to her's, it was nice.

Shaye flinched back from Zero's anger.
"Oh" She managed, feeling the crushing weight of guilt hitting her. She turned, slipping out of the room, closing the door carefully behind her. This was all her fault, Adrian had asked her to go, but now this was all her fault, because of her, Zero had had to compromise everyone else's safety. She shook her head, walking outside and sitting on the grass, letting the dogs, minus Harley and Ryley coming over to her. She sighed, once again feeling that maybe it would be better for everyone if she just disappeared for awhile.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 2:08 pm

Zero listened to her walk out. He almost punched the wall, but then decided against it, seeing as he would've just punched through it. He cleared his throat and ran a ahdn over his face with a growl. It just wasn't enough. Something had to give.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 2:12 pm

Shaye tossed the stick for Diesel and Jet, Eva seemed a bit apprehensive about playing with the other two dogs, so she stuck close to Shaye. She sighed, reaching down and wrestling the stick from Diesel, who was playfully fighting her for it. Getting it free, she tossed it again, letting the wind blow through her dark hair as she stared after the dogs. She figured Zero needed some space, she had screwed up, she saw that, but she didn't want to deal with it right now. She sighed, he'd come find her, and hoepfully they'd work it out.
It was normal for couples to fight after all, Andy and Keith did all the time, and so far, her and Zero were doing incredible as a couple, her feelings for him hadn't changed once, which was reassuring.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 2:23 pm

Zero finished buttoning his shirt as he trotted down the stairs. Andy looked at him. "You haven't gone to face your abhhorence yet?" Zero asked. Andy narrowed her eyes. "I'm going." She was still rubbing her neck and Zero made a mental note to checvk on her neck later. He waved briefly and then trotted out the door to his car and sped down the hilly driveway.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 2:25 pm

Shaye glanced up as Zero's car sped down the driveway. Frowning, she sighed, oh well, maybe he didn't want to talk to her, there wasn't much she could do if he wasn't in the mood to even talk. She patted Diesel's head, before tossing the stick one last time. The yard was fenced, with a massive metal gate at the end of the long driveway, so she felt fine leaving the dogs alone in the yard. She slipped inside, to grab her wallet, and then went out to her own car, she needed to go get some more icepacks, and then, maybe she'd make herself feel better with a little shopping.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 2:31 pm

Andy watched Shaye come in and go out too. What was going on with those two? She roleld her eyes. Zero was right. She needed to go face Keith. She pulled herself up from the couch and started up the two flights of stairs.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 2:32 pm

Shaye drove effortlessly down the driveway, heading towards the nearest mall. She hadn't left a note for Zero, figuring if he got worried, he could always call her, it wasn't hard.

Keith sighed, shifting on the bed, though it hurt. He was sleeping, well, sort of. Ryley and Harley had long since woken up, and had limped into the bedroom, lying with him.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 9:14 pm

Zero drove away form the city, deeper into the woods. They streets had long since become dirt roads, so now Zero was following them farther up the mountains to the north.

Andy crept into their room, making no noise. She leaned against the wall in a corner, slid down the wall, pulled her knees up to her chest, wrapped her arms around her knee, and put her chin on her knees, watching the sleeping Keith silently.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 3:43 pm

Shaye turned into the mall parking lot, leaning on the steering wheel as the pangs of being apart from Zero began to gently stab in her heart.
"No" She said, rubbing her chest lightly, wishing the pain would stop.

Keith shifted, wincing, a small groan coming from him as he slowly flicked his eyes open, unaware of Andy as all he felt was pain.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 5:05 pm

Zero felt the pangs in his chest too, but he did his best to ignore them. He had stopped his car a long time ago, just to get out, making his way up the mountain side and toward the snowy peak. He was making his way quickly.

Andy heard a noise. It was a quiet, soft noise. A noise that was not meant to be made. She glanced around. The door was blocking her way to the hallway, so she couldn't see into the hallway.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 5:09 pm

Shaye leaned against the steering wheel, it hurt so bad, but she didn't even know what she could do about it.

Keith shifted, looking up.
"What the heck?" He said, confused.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 5:31 pm

Zero kept climbing. His whistling had stopped and the pangs in his chest grew, but he was already half way up the mountain and he needed some time to stablize before he saw Shaye again.

As Keith spoke, Andy heard it. The creaking of floor boards. She saw the flash of dark hair as a girl got ready to spring. Andy launched herself from her position at the same time as the girl, knocking the offender out of her spring for Keith. Andy reconginized the girl as Alexi; so she'd come back for Keith. Andy hit Alexi's side so hard, she heard bones crack under her grip and Alexi gave a blood curdling shriek of surprise and pain. Andy felt claws at her back and sides, but she ignored them, grappling with Alexi.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 5:35 pm

Shaye sighed, she couldn't even drag herself out of the car. Damn it all she said, shaking her head and leaning against the window, completely exahusted, pain filled.

Keith winced, eyes flickering open again, "Andy?" He coughed out, wincing as he tired to sit up, but his tortured body wouldn't let him so much as move. He leaned against the pillows, breathing hard, he could scent Aleix, which made him nervous. He sighed, praying Adrian would come help Andy.

Adrian blinked, looking around, "What the?" He looked at Jay, sound asleep, he slipped away from her, darting up the stairs.
"Andy?" He gasped, scenting blood, pain and Alexi.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16
Page 7 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next