Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 1:01 pm

Shaye looked at Zero sadly.
"I-I think I'm going to leave" She said softly.
"I cant live here, not right now. I'm to messed up" She brushed a hand through her hair. "I'm sorry. I love you, you know that, you're my soulmate, but, I can't stay here"

Keith sighed, "Well, if anything I think I made things worse. Shaye took off, Zero with her. She's messed up Andy, really messed up"
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 1:05 pm

Zero looked at her. "You can't leave." He said, swallowing a bit. "Give it a few days then you can go where ever you please. Just, please wait until you can take care of yourself. Please. I'm begging you."

Andy nodded, opening her eyes. "I can understand."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 1:08 pm

Shaye sighed, nodding her head.
"Fine, I'll give it a few days" She leaned against him, sighing. She always felt better with him, it was probably that soulmate thing, the connection they had.
"I suppose I'm just freaking out, I can, well, hell, wait and see how I feel" She wanted him to come with her, but she doubted he'd leave Jay.

Keith looked at Andy.
"Hm?"
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 1:09 pm

Zero nodded. "Thank you."

Andy shrugged. "I mean, I was only a newborn, you know, five hundred years ago. I rememeber how I felt. It had been bad, but I'd gotten over it."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 1:12 pm

Shaye sighed, "Will you be mad if I do leave?" She asked him, his feelings were the only ones that mattered to her.

Keith sighed, "Andy, I think this is a bit different. Not saying that you're newborn experience differs greatly from Shaye's, just, she's dealing with identity loss here" Andy had been mortal turned vampire. Shaye on the other hand had already been an immortal, set in who she was, now she was something completely different.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 1:14 pm

Zero shook his head. "No. We all left at one point."

Andy cracked a grin and shook her head. "No. I know that. I'm just saying, she has to deal with the fact that she's changed. Becoming a vampire after being human was bad enough, I can't imagine being immortal and then becoming a vampire."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 1:17 pm

Shaye sighed, "Did any of you leave your soulmates?" She knew the answer, none of them had had soulmates when they had left. She sighed, "Zero, I can't leave you" She said softly, the pain of being apart was enough to deter that, but she was still scared he'd fall out of love with her.

Keith sighed, "No, none of us can. I mean we were all human when we were changed. She wasn't, I dunno what she's going through, none of us can even guess" He mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 1:20 pm

Zero shook his head. "We didn't have them at the time." Zero gave a half smile. "I know you think so, but you probably wouldn't be leaving me behind anyway." He shrugged. "I haven't decided yet. Plus, it might be easier than you think."

Andy nodded. "Not one of us."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 1:24 pm

Shaye looked at Zero, arching an eyebrow.
"Are you saying you'd come with me?" She asked, confused. She didn't think he would, not with Jay and Andy and what not. She knew he'd choose them over her if the situation ever called for it, well, at least she thought this way.
"You'd never leave Jay or Andy" She said, shaking her head.

Keith sighed, flopping back on the bed, looking tiredly at Andy.
"Either way, we have a bit of a dilemma"
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 1:26 pm

Zero shrugged. "I might. I am still a little worried about Jay, but I'm sure they could deal without me for a while."

Andy looked at him. "Yes. We do."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 1:28 pm

Shaye sighed, "You're to responsible to take of for god knows how long" Shaye said, shaking her head and sighing.
"Besides, like I said, you could never leave Jay and Andy, not even for me" She smiled crookidly at him.

Keith sighed, "Think she'll leave?" He asked her. It would break his heart, his and Adrian's if Shaye left.

Adrian growled, "If she leaves, I'll never forgive you Keith" He said, staring in his brother's direction.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 1:31 pm

Zero shrugged. "You don't know. I might."

Andy looked at both Adrian and Keith. "I left when I turned. I was so pissed at Zero. Didn't you guys? Just go off for a while?"

Jay looked up at Adrian. "I think Zero will try and talk her out of it."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 1:36 pm

Shaye sighed, "Whatever" She mumbled, ending the conversation. She really did need to leave, get away, think. She sighed, she couldn't guarentee that she'd come back, she didn't want to. She sighed, raking her fingers through her hair, she couldn't share this with him, not right now.

Keith sighed, "Adrian and I left our coven, our sire when we were changed, but we stayed together" Keith said.

"No, Zero won't, he knows more then the rest of us what she's going through, he'll probably ask her to think about it or something, but she'll go" Adrian sighed, not rising voice to the rest of his worries. If Shaye left, she might not come back.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 1:50 pm

Zero shrugged, then blew silver strands of hair from his face. He looked out toward the street.

Andy nodded. "Well..."

Jay shrugged. "Maybe."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 1:55 pm

Shaye sighed, rubbing her eyes, staring listlessly at the ground. Her mind was racing, she didn't know what to do. If she left, she'd leave for good, she knew that. She sighed, could she leave her family? Zero? Would Zero let her? She sighed, rubbing her eyes, looking at him for a moment, before looking away.

Keith sighed, rubbing his eyes, looking worried.
"She won't come back" He finally said. "If she leaves, she won't come back"

"She would" Adrian snapped, "She couldn't do that" He said, leaning forward and resting his face in his arms.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 1:57 pm

Andy looked away, toward the window. "And Zero would want ot go with her." She swallowed.

Jay blinked then looked at Adrian. She closed her eyes and ran a hand over her face.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 2:00 pm

"I doubt Zero could leave you two" Adrian said, while Keith nodded. He sighed, "Zero's to responsible" Adrian mumbled, wrapping his arms around Jay.

Keith sighed, shaking his head, "We're jumping to conclusions" He said, though he knew they were on track.

Shaye sighed, standing up, "If I leave, I can't promise I'll come back" She said softly, looking at him with broken eyes.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 2:04 pm

Jay noddded. God, she hoped so.

Andy shrugged. "We have our soulmates. It's physically painful to be away form your soulmate. I doubt he could stay away from her for too long." Then she shrugged again. "I can't read minds though."

Zero swallowed, looking up at her. "I figured."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 2:09 pm

Keith winced, "I know" He remembered that pain when Andy had taken off, she was prone to leaving once and awhile. He wrapped his arms around Andy, even if it was hard with casted arms. What would they do without Shaye and Zero?

Adrian shook his head, kissing Jay's cheek reassuringly.

Shaye sighed, "So what are you gonna do?" She asked him, 'I dunno what I'm doing Zero, I don't. But, I dunno if I can be here, not for awhile. I'm so screwed up" She knew she kept saying that, but she was. She reached out, taking his hand, squeezing it lightly. She was basically telling him she'd be fine no matter what he did, she didn't expect him to come with her, not with Jay and Andy being here. She knew she'd miss him, more then miss him, but she couldn't ask him to leave his family. Shaye, she wasn't a family person, she could survive, Zero, well, the others needed him.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 2:13 pm

Jay dropped her head to Adrian's shoulder. "They can't leave. That's not fair."

Andy leaned lightly against Keith, smiling at the casts.

Zero bit his bottom lip. "I don't know just yet." He swallowed, looking away.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 2:16 pm

Adrian frowned, "What? All new vampires leave at some point Jay, it's normal" He said, shaing his head and sighing.

Keith caught Andy's smile and arched an eyebrow.
"What?"

Shaye sighed, "Don't worry Zero, stay, be happy" Shaye said, stepping away from him. She tooka deep breath, her mind was really made up, she was leaving, coming back, still not so sure about. She stepped forward again, kissing him lightly.
"I love you Zero, always will"
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 2:18 pm

Jay lifted her head. "Forever. I mean, I could be happy if Andy didn't come back, but Zero and Shaye leaving and not coming back?"

"Your casts." She said, then she looked at Jay. "Hey. I can hear you."

Zero stood. "No. I can't stay and be happy. But I can't go and be happy either."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 2:22 pm

Adrian sighed, "We'd all miss them Jay. But, I don't see how any of us could stop it. Besides, I don't know if Zero would go" He mumbled.

Keith growled, "Why do they amuse you so much?" He chuckled at Jay's statement. "We can all hear her, that's the point" He teased.

Shaye sighed, still holding Zero's hand.
"Zero, I'm not asking you to choose between me and your family" She said softly, "If you stay, I'll come back, I promise" She said softly.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 2:25 pm

Jay shrugged. "I suppose." She said, throwing a look over her shoulder at Andy.

Andy shrugged. "Because they irritate you." She ran her hand over her forearm gently.

Zero swallowed and looked at Shaye. "You are my family. You're pretty much like my wife." He shrugged. "Sort of. And to choose between you and my sisters. I'm supposed to pick you."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 2:29 pm

Adrian smirked, rolling his eyes.
"Andy, you're sadistic"

"So stuff that drives me crazy amuses you?" Keith said, shaking his head in disbelief.

Shaye sighed, "I know Zero, but, just think of this like me going on vacation, which, really is what I'm doing" She said, smiling and rubbing a hand over his face.
"I'm going to go to a resort, spend a few weeks unwinding, make myself feel better, and then I'll come back' She said, sighing and looking at him with bright, sad silver eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 30 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next