Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 2:00 pm

Zero sighed, running a hand through his hair then over his face. "Shaye, we're soulmates. I'll never lose intrest in you. I don't know why you're so worried about this."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 2:02 pm

Shaye sighed. "I know that, but, everythings so screwed up now. I mean, I'm not me anymore, if that makes sense. I feel like a stranger in my own body, and I guess that makes me freak out, I don't really know how else to explain this" She sighed, "I'm sorry" She whimpered, leaning back against the bed, rubbing her eyes, trying to keep her composure.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 2:05 pm

"You're still you. But I don't understand what your saying." Zero said.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 2:10 pm

"No, I'm not" Shaye shook her head.
"Zero, I'm lost in my body, I have no idea who I am anymore" She raked her fingers through her hair.
"I mean, I lost a huge part of myself, I mean, shape shifting was my life, it was who I was. And now, I'm different, I don't know what to do' She knew she was rambling, but it was how she felt.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 2:17 pm

Zero listened silently. He let her ramble.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 2:21 pm

Shaye sighed, not saying anything else. She wrapped her arms around her knees, staring into the distance. She didn't know what else to say, Zero wasn't really talking to her, she figured he was thinking.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 2:25 pm

Zero glanced away. He didn't know what to say. He didn't understand why she felt like this.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 2:26 pm

Shaye flinched, she really needed some time alone, to think. She slid off of the bed, walking into the washroom, shutting the door behind her softly. She turned on the tap, splashing some water onto her once tan skin. She frowned, she even looked different, more beautiful, if that was even possible. Zero hadn't said anything, no one had.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 2:28 pm

Zero watched her go without moving, then went out onto the balcony and stood, leaning his weight against his hands, which were on the ledge.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 2:31 pm

Shaye heard Zero go outside, sighing and continuing to splash water on her face. She sighed, staring at the stranger in the mirror. There were hints of Shaye, dark hair, same shape eyes, but her eyes were now a startling silver colour, her features were more enhanced, she definately was more beautiful. She sighed, looking around, stepping out of the washroom and glancing up. Zero looked lost in thought, she stepped out of the room, into the dark, deserted hallway. She walked around, not really leaving, yet.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 2:34 pm

Zero's hearing followed Shaye as she walked out into the hallway. He focused on her sounds.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 2:38 pm

Shaye sighed, pausing for a moment, staring at the elevator. She sighed, damn it all she wanted a vacation. She pulled her iPhone from her pocket, checking the time, then curiously going onto a resort site. She looked over the all exclusive packages, sliding to the floor and leaning her back against the wall. It was an entertaining thought, just taking off for two weeks. God it would be so nice.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 5:46 pm

Zero heard Shaye's IPhone bleep a few times. What was she researching?
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 5:49 pm

Shaye sighed, frowning at the phone. She turned her volume down, continuing to scroll down the page, using her finger. She wasn't seriously researching, but it was a nice daydream. Two weeks on vacation in St. Barts, god, she needed it, but no one would let her go.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 6:55 pm

Zero heard the volume turn down. He sighed and looked out toward the city again.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 6:58 pm

Shaye stood up, her finger still hovering over the page. Stepping down the hall, she made sure to move silently, well, vampire silent, she was so fed up with everything. She double checked her pocket, making sure she had her wallet. She sighed, looking over her shoulder, wondering what to do. She knew Adrian and Keith took off periodically from time to time, everyone needed a break, wasn't she entitled to one?
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 10:55 am

Zero narrowed his eyes. He couldn't hear Shaye anymore, which meant she was dilberatly moving silently. Where was she going? She couldn't go away by herself, not now. Not when she was still a newborn. Her mind wasn't in the right place, she could attack someone. He swallowed and listened harder.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 11:45 am

Shaye sighed, turning away from the elevator, continuing to walk silently, just not leaving, yet. She sighed, staring at the iPhone again, damn, she didn't know what to do. Aggrivated she kicked the wall, lightly, before flopping down again. She was so mixed up, she really didn't know what to do anymore.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 12:10 pm

Zero narrowed his eyes but then opened them again. He didn't know what to do.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 12:14 pm

Shaye flicked the page shut, she didn't want Zero to flip out on her. She leaned forward, gripping her fingers in her hair for a moment, slumping forward. She hissed in suprise when someone touched her shoulder. She glanced up, "Keith?" She said, frowning at her older brother.
"Hey" He said, slipping down next to her.
"What's up?" He looked nervous, which he should be, she was tempted to throw him threw a wall.
"Nothing, what are you doing here?"
"I heard you, are you alright?"
"No I'm not flipping alright" She growled, narrowing her eyes at him.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 12:34 pm

Zero heard Shaye and Keith. His eyebrows furrowed and he started across the room, just to be closer incase something happened. He didn't go out into the hallway.

Andy felt Keith leave. She wasn't really asleep, she hadn't been able to fall asleep after all.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 12:37 pm

"Shaye, I am so sorry" Keith said, looking at her.
"Sorry? You're sorry?" Shaye snapped, glowering at him.
"You bit me, you turned me into, into this, and you're sorry?" She was raging now, her silver eyes were practically shining.
"Damnit Keith, I can't believe you" She hissed.
"I know Shaye, this is all my fault, I am sorry" Keith said, looking up at her as she stalked the hallway. She looked dangerous, beyond dangerous, he was honestly suprised Zero wasn't here flipping on him as well.
Shaye's hands balled into fists and she turned, walking down the hallway, down the stairs and out of the hotel.
"Oh shit" Keith grumbled, staring after her.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 12:54 pm

Zero walked from the room, glaring at Keith and then going after Shaye quickly. He jogged to catch up with her, finally following a few feet behind her.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 12:57 pm

Shaye glanced up, pausing as she heard Zero. She sighed, looking at him, "What?" she asked him, sitting on a bench and staring at her feet. She sighed, opening up her phone again, she needed to get out of here. She stared at the page of resorts, barely looking at Zero, she didn't know what to do anymore. If she could even be here with her family anymore.

Keith sighed, standing up, he didn't know what to do, he had killed Shaye, really, he had killed her. He stepped into his room with Andy, sitting down next to her and sighing.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 12:59 pm

Zero just shrugged. He sat down on the bench on the other end, letting her do what she pleased.

Andy didn't open her eyes. "What happened, darling?" she asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 29 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16
Page 29 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying :: 1x1-
Jump to: