Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 8:02 pm

Zero chuckled. "I wouldn't be so sure." He lifted his head from smiling at Shaye to the wall seperating the other room and their's. His eyes narrowed slowly. "Well..." He drew. "I believe it is time for Keith's welcome home present." He said.

Jay sighed and settled deeply into the movie.

Andy chuckled and nodded against his chest. "I know. I could hear Zero talking about it earlier."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 8:04 pm

Shaye frowned, "Is he back?" She strained, letting her ears shift into bat ears for a moment. She winced, hearing Keith. He should have waited until everything calmed down before coming back.
"Zero.." She mumbled, yawning tiredly.

Keith shrugged, "I deserve it" He said, even if it had been an accident, he should have had better control over himself.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 8:08 pm

Zero smiled, shifting her gently off of him. "I'm not going to kick his ass here. Not in public like this. I just want to talk to him." He kissed her forehead. "You should probably stay here."

Andy stayed silent, deciding not to voice her opinion.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 8:13 pm

Shaye sighed, watching him go, "Goody" She said, sighing as the door shut and crawling onto the bed. She sighed, curling under the blankets, a small sigh escaping her as Diesel and Jet came and cuddled with her.

Keith frowned, turning to look at the door, he had heard Zero, so he was waiting, knowing something was about to happen.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 8:17 pm

It was fairly easy to get into Jay and Adrian's room. Zero walked through, completely ignoring Jay's curious stare and went onto the balcony. "Hello Keith." Zero said, watching him with Andy.

Andy groaned mentally as Zero came onto the blacony.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 8:18 pm

Keith nudged Andy, "Go inside please, Zero and I need to talk" He glanced at his friend, "Zero" He nodded, waiting as Andy went inside. He shut the door behind her, though it wouldn't matter.
"What's up?"
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 8:21 pm

Zero narrowed his eyes, then opened them again as he walked over and pulled himself onto the ledge, crossing his legs at the knee with a sigh. He watched as Andy went and sat on the floor, leaning her back against Jay and Adrian's bed, watching whatever was on the TV. "What do you think is up?" Zero said, focusing his amythest eyes on Keith once more.

Andy sat, knees to her chest, wrapping her arms around her knees, chin on her knee, and leaned back against the foot of the bed.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 8:24 pm

Keith shrugged, looking at Zero.
"Well the obvious" He said with a small frown, "But honestly, you have to tell me what you're thinking' He said, leaning back against the wall.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 8:26 pm

Zero blinked at him. "I'm..." He paused, thoughtful for the right word. "Furious." He hissed. "I would kick your ass, but Shaye asked me not to, because she has already forgiven you."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 8:28 pm

Keith winced, flinching back at the ferocity in Zero's voice. He gave a depressed sigh.
"I don't blame you, I wouldn't blame you either" He said, his voice going low as he stepped back a bit, instinctively.
"Shaye's my sister and I nearly killed her, I don't think I'll ever forgive myself, and I don't expect you to forgive me. If it counts for anything though, I'm sorry"
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 8:32 pm

Zero took a deep breath and then he sighed. "I won't forgive you anytime soon. But I will act civil, seeing as Shaye has already forgiven you." He said, uncrossing his legs with another sigh,
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 8:34 pm

Keith nodded, "S okay, when Adrian's better he'll kick my ass" He glanced at the door, his brother was pissed everyone had ever right to be pissed.
"I'm sorry" He said again, though he was relieved that Shaye had forgiven him. He'd go talk to her in a bit, apologize, if Zero let him near her.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 10:29 pm

Zero nodded. "Probably." He shrugged, lowering himself from the ledge. "Yeah. I know you are." He said. "You're so lucky you didn't kill her." Zero warned as he started for the door again.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 10:31 pm

Keith ran his fingers through his hair, no way in hell was Zero going to let him near Shaye, not now. He watched his 'friend' go, unsure if they were even friend's anymore. Sighing he sank to the ground on the deck, not caring that it was wet.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 10:56 pm

Zero walked back through the door and out of the room. Then he walked back to his room and looked at Shaye on the bed. He sighed.

Andy got up as Zero walked over her. She wandered back over to the door to the balcony and looked at Keith on the ground. "Wow." Was all she said, leaning against the doorframe with her arms crossed.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 10:59 pm

Shaye glanced up, "I didn't hear anything breaking, is everything alright?" She asked, looking up at him, her green eyes worried.

Keith looked at Andy. "Wow what?' He asked, his voice hollow.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 11:06 pm

Zero shrugged. "You wouldn't be able to hear anything, even if I did. But yes, everything is fine."

Andy bit her bottom lip and shook her head. "Nothing." She shrugged and turned away, walking back towards the bed.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 11:08 pm

Shaye sighed, looking up at him.
"Well, still, it's nice to be reassured' She said, wondering if he and Keith were going to be okay.
"Are you alright?" She asked him softly.

Keith watched Andy leave, shaking her head and sighing. He stared out at the city, wondering if he even had a home to go home too tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 11:18 pm

Zero looked at her and then nodded. "I'm fine now. I think I scared him though."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 11:18 pm

Shaye frowned.
"Why? That's not very nice" She said, shaking her head.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 11:20 pm

Zero shrugged. "I just warned him, was all."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 11:21 pm

Shaye sighed, "He is my brother Zero" She said with a small sigh, "You sound like you don't even want him around me"
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 11:27 pm

"I know he is your brother." Zero shrugged, nonchalant at her other comment.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 11:30 pm

Shaye sighed, "Zero..." She shook her head, not sure whether or not to press the subject about her and Keith hanging out. Keith was her brother, and she couldn't not see him. She looked at Zero worridly, would he really try and keep her and Keith apart? She sighed, yes, if he was worried enough, he would.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 11:36 pm

Zero had turned away from her to check something on his phone, then he turned back. "Yes Shaye?" he asked, arching his eyebrows.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 16 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16
Page 16 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next