Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 4:43 pm

Jay chuckled. "She's a good dog."

Zero chuckled, reaching over and rubbing Diesel's ears. Diesel looked at him, then crawled over both of them and sat against Zero's back. Zero watched as Jet slid off of Shaye,
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 4:47 pm

Adrian nodded, "So far" He said, chuckling as she licked his face again.
"I'm fine worry wart" He said, shaking his head and sighing.

Shaye smiled, watching Jet wander over to his food dish. She winced as Diesel crawled over her, he was way to heavy to be crawling over her.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 5:13 pm

Jay chuckled, kneeling by the side of the bed. "Who's a good dog?" she cooed, stratching Eva's ears. "You're a good dog. Yes you are." She said, kissing her black nose.

Zero chuckled and Diesel began to growl playfully and pull of Zero's shirt. Zero chuckled and then Diesel pulled again and they both went tumbling over the side of the bed. "You dumb dog!" Zero yelled. Zero began wrestling with him and soon enough they were both rolling all over the floor.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 5:17 pm

Adrian rolled his eyes.
"You're gonna make her drool on me" He grumbled, laughing softly at Jay and Eva.

Shaye sighed, rolling her eyes.
"Right, the dog is dumb" She winced as Jet bounced over her on the bed bouncing right off of her stomach and bouncing onto Zero and Jet.
"Owww" Shaye yelped, "Stupid dog"
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 7:42 pm

Jay chuckled. "Pretty girl." She said, patting her side gently.

Zero was now wrestl;ing with two dogs. They were both, knowing they couldn't hurt him, biting and scratching. Zero and the two dogs were rolling aroudn on the ground. Zero was laughing. The dogs were growling and snarling.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 7:44 pm

Adrian sighed, smiling.
"She's a sweet heart"

Shaye sighed, rubbing her stomach. "Right, encourage them to treat me like a mat" She mumbled, shaking her head and rubbing her eyes. She pulled the blankets over herself, glowering at the TV.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 7:49 pm

Jay nodded. "Yes she is." She said, kissing Eva's nose again.

Zero couldn't really hear Shaye as the dogs growled and barked in his ears. It was almost giving him a headache. He tried to shove the dogs away again, but they weren't budging, still ripping his clothes.

Andy was sure she had heard it. There had been a soft thud upstairs. She pulled gently away from Keith, incase it was nothing, then was swift up the stairs, making no noise. She didn't turn the light on, but looked around. It had just fallen dakr, so it meant it was around six. She saw a shadow and she cursed. There were people in the house. Then she smelt it. Not just people, shifter hunters. She growled and two attacked her. They were big men and they had her pinned. One of Joey's minions, one that she had personally thrown into a tree, was standing above her, grinning at her. "Don't mess with my family!" Andy spat. "Too late," Joey's minion growled and Jay screamed.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 7:53 pm

Shaye heard noise downstairs, frowning, she got up, looking at Zero, ignoring him and the dogs and walking slowly down the stairs. She screamed as someone grabbed her by the throat, pinning her to the wall. "Shit' She gasped, staring in horror at the man that held her.

Adrian was blindly trying to figure out what was going on.
"Andy? Jay? What's going on?" He could smell, but he couldn't see, damn it.

Keith bounded up the stairs, hissing in shock at what he saw. Shaye was pinned to the wall, feet barely touching the ground, he didn't see Jay, Adrian was pinned on the bed, two men holding him, same with Andy. He tensed, jerking away as someone tried to grab at him. They were fast, but he was faster.
"Zero!"
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 8:05 pm

Zero heard both Jay and Shaye scream. He ran from the dogs. "Holy shit," he cursed. There were lots of shifter hunters in the room. Shaye was being held against the wall, feet barely touching. Andy was fighting off several guys and Adrian was too. Now he could see Jay. She screamed again and she was crying. There was a knife poised at her throat. She was trying to back away from the knife, but couldn't because she was being held against the wall too. Zero was frozen.

Andy couldn't believe Zero was just standing there. She had finished fighting off her two when one's grip slipped. Now she was diving toward the one holding Jay. The guy flipped around and drove the knife into Andy's arm. Andy stumbled back and Andy got one good punch in before three more jumped her. "Help Zero!" Andy yelled.

Jay was knocked across the room and breathless when Andy dove for the guy holding her. She tried to scramble and get up, maybe help Shaye a little, but the vampire was back, grabbing her by the neck and holding her up to the wall. He stuck the knife point to her neck again and she could feel blood. She screamed.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 8:10 pm

Keith, like Zero was torn. Adrian managed to throw a few guys off of him, leaping up, he managed to ignore the pain in his leg, following the noise, Jay's scream. He smelt her blood and dove, hitting the guy with the knife from the side, knocking him to the floor. He heard the knife go clattering away, Jay was breathing fast, but only from nerves, though she was bleeding.
"Jay, upstairs, lock the door" He growled, knowing it was safe up there, just the dogs.

Keith hissed, lunging forward again, smacking Zero as he rushed by him, going for the guys after Andy. He knew he should help Shaye, but his soulmate was in trouble. He grabbed one of the guys, tossing him out the window, before dragging Andy up.
"You okay?" He gasped.

Shaye had gone deathly silent, a knife was also pressed to her throat, but that wasn't what she was worried about, she couldn't breath. She couldn't shift cause of her ribs, and she could feel the knife slowly digging. Silver blood dripped down her throat and she gulped compulsively.
"Z-Zero" She whimpered.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 8:18 pm

Jay fell to the ground. She tried to slow her breath. Eva was there by her side, growling and pulling her toward the stairs. "I can't leave Shaye." Jay said. Zero ran past her, throwin g off the guy holding Shaye. "Go with Jay, Shaye!" Zero screamed and he fought the guy. Jay ran over, helping Shaye up and then up the stairs. She could tell that their vampires were distracting the others so they could get upstairs.

Zero was wrestling with the vampire, while other were jumping on his back. He growled, kicking several back and trying to wrestle his way out form under thr others.

Andy was breathing heavy. "My arm's bleeding." She said. It had hurt initially, but it was just bleeding now. More were jumpign for both her and Keith. "It's Rome all over again." Andy grumbled, referring to the time when they had all gone to Rome, Georgia before they had found Jay and Shaye. There had been a big band of vampires that Andy, Keith, Adrian, and Zero had had to fight off. Andy and Keith had been attacked by a lot of them, because they had been standing near each other. And Adrian and Zero had been seperated and were also fighting.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 8:23 pm

Shaye fell to the ground, wincing as her battered body hit the ground. She winced, letting Jay help her up, they ran upstairs, she slammed the door shut, bolting it.
"That won't stop them if they get upstairs" She said, pushing the couch in front of it. She collapsed on the bed, breathing hard.
"Damn, damn and damn" She muttered. Diesel and Jet were cowering under the bed, and Eva had followed Jay, safely inside the house.

Adrian hissed, lashing left right and center, biting anything that came to close. He heard Shaye slam the door, which was a relief, the shifters were safe, but this home was no longer. Once one group of shifter hunters found it, they all would find it.

Keith stayed close to Andy.
"Right, just like Rome" He said, "Back to back" He shifted, standing with hsi back to Andy's. It was the best fighting position. Adrian lunged, knocking a few guys off of Zero, accidently mostly.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 8:29 pm

Jay was breathing heavy, holding on to Eva like she was her life source. Jay was breathing hard and she was still crying, trying to work and close the cut in her neck. It wasn't big, but it was deep. Jay went into the bathroom, wiping away the dried tears, which were replaced by new ones, and tried to get the blood to stop. Eva followed her around everywhere.

Zero growled. "Thanks," he breathed, lunging at another pair that was jumping at Adrian. They flew through the wall. "How many are there?" he cursed to himself, then position himself so that he could see most of the area and began dodging and lunging.

Andy nodded. She prayed to whatever God was listening that Jay and Shaye were alright. Andy stood with her back against Keith's and she began to fight. She was the weakest, but she was damn strong and stubborn. She wasn't giving up without a fight. She wasn't goign to give up, period. The other vampires didn't seem to notice that Jay and Shaye had disappeared, more worried with killing them to notice. Andy swallowed and watched as a snarling vampire crouched to lunge at her. She met him halfway, snarling and ripping his skin to shreds, then she backed against Keith again, whom was also fighting.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 8:35 pm

Shaye sighed, walking over to Jay and giving her a hug. She sighed, she was older the Jay, which meant she had to be the adult right now, though she felt like crying.
"It's alright" She murmured, rubbing her back. Eva butted against her leg, but didn't do anything else. She rubbed Jay's back, trying to ignore the sounds of fighting downstairs. She had a feeling they'd be moving again.

Keith hissed, half focused on Andy, half focused on the fighting. He sent someone spiing through one of the last intact window. He was worried about Andy, she tended to get worn out, and for some reason her skin wasn't hard like theres. Keith could get hit by a bullet and he wouldn't bleed, but Andy, he sighed, re-focusing on the fighting.

Adrian was so damn confused. He wished he could see. He felt someone behind him and turned, though he was jumped on, forced to the ground. He winced, hearing his leg crack, badly, he definately broke it. He couldn't drag himself out, he was being dogpiled.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 8:38 pm

Jay stopped crying and wiped away her tears. "I'm getting blood on you," Jay hiccuped and pulled gently away. "Thank you." She said.

Andy winced, pulling away from the man. He had stabbed her too. It didn't hurt, but she wa sstill bleeding. The other wound had stopped bleeding, but now she was bleeding again. She growled, tearing two heads off quickly. Then she jumped, kicking several out the window and two against the wall, where they slumped. The numbers were decreasing, but Keith and Andy still had a lot coming toward them.

Zero growled, tore a head off, then knocked awya most of the guys piling Adrian. He dug his teeth into several necks, tore some more heads off, and punched some through windows.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 8:43 pm

Shaye shrugged.
"It's Zero's shirt" She smiled, wiping Jay's tears away. She pet Eva, Diesel was at the door now, growling, which worried her.
"Jay, get in the closet" She ushered the girl in, with the dog, shutting the door behind her. She watched the door, going invisible, the scent of shifter was strong enough to mask Jay's scent, which was good, cause two vampires busted through the door. Shaye stood in front of the closet, willing Jay and Eva to be quiet, Diesel and Jet were under the bed now, so the room looked deserted.

Keith growled, just continuing to knock men down, he was getting tired, but the numbers were going down.
"Damn" He growled, sending a guy into a TV, sighing as it smashed. This was ridiculous.

Adrian lay on the ground, dragging himself up, though he could put no weight on his leg. He winced as someone hit him again and he hit the ground.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 8:49 pm

Jay growled, but went quiet. She wished she could disappear too. She bent down toward Eva and pet the dog gently, whom stood at the door, ready to attack if someone came in.

Andy growled. "I gotta go check on Jay and Shaye," she said, kicking another man. "Two went upstairs." She said, running up the stairs before someone else could grab her. She ran into the room and growled. She prayed that Shaye and Jay couldn't see her. Andy was blood covered, mostly other people's and she looekd very feral. She looked tradtional vampire and she hated looking like that. The two vampires turned toward her and snarled, smilign viciously, crouched, ready to jump. Andy took a deep breath and prepared. The two jumped. She killed the first one by tearing off his head.

Zero growled and finished off the many he had knocked off of Adrian, now he turned, knocking more off of Adrian. The numbers were down in the few and there were bodies everywhere. Zero fought the last one attacking Adrian, helped Adrian inot a sitting position, then went to help Keith with the five that he was fighting. He heard Andy scream in the process.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 8:55 pm

Shaye winced, shaking her head at Andy's appearance. She continued to hover protectively over the closet door. She gasped as someone went flying into her and she crashed against the closet, momentarily going visible before disappearing again.

Keith winced as he heard Andy.
"Handle this" He growled, tossing one of the final vampires through the wall and tearing up the stairs, going to help his girlfriend. He shoved the already splintered door open.
"Andy?" He gasped.

Adrian winced, letting Zero help him, he could feel the bone jolting out of his leg, and it hurt, a lot. He winced, colaapsing back against the couch.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 9:00 pm

When Andy screamed, Jay burst through the door, knocking the previously knocked-backward-Shaye, forward. She looked around. The second vampire was covering her. The second vamprie was dead and Jay moved the body aside to look at Andy. Andy was bloodly, alot from her now, and she was slumped against the wall. Her eyes closed and Jay almost cried again. "No, Andy." Jay's voice was a hard command. Eva was bent over Jay.

Andy's breathing was labored and she whimpered gently as she heard Keith's voice. She couldn't move, her muscles wouldn't respond. God, she wished she had been stronger, wished she had been tougher. Like the guys, then she wouldn't be in this situation.

Zero finished off the others and he stopped to take a breath. He walked over to Adrian. "Your leg's broken." He said, dropping down to pick Adrian up to move him. "It's bad too. We'll have to get someone to set it."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 9:05 pm

Shaye cursed as she was thrown brutally into the bed. She winced, sighing and leaning against the bed, her ribs were toally runied, she could feel it.
"Damnit" She groaned, looking at Andy as Keith moved Jay aside. Shaye was completely unconcious too, having re-smacked her head, not to mention her ribs were bleeding, so internal bleeding all over again.

Keith dashed into the room, resisting the urge to shove Jay aside.
"Help Shaye" He said to her, leaning over Andy.
"Oh gods love" He murmured, gathering her to him, holding her lightly. He sighed, brushing her hair from her face. He didn't know what was wrong. He resisted the urge to shake her, almost desperately.

Adrian groaned, "Yea I know" He muttered, wincing.
"Something's wrong with Andy, go help" He mumbled. Basically falling unconciuos from the pain in his leg.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 9:12 pm

Jay wiped away a stray tear and went to Shaye. She moved her gently away from the bed. She closed her eyes breifly, then looked for the wound in Shaye's head. She found it and gently stopped the bleeding. She swallowed, it was painful, and then tried to see how bad Shaye's ribs were. They were ruined, Jay could already see. Now that the cut wasn't bleeding, Shaye should wake in just a minute or two.

Andy felt Keith pull her to him, then she felt nothing.

Zero opened his mouth to say something, but then Adrian passed out. He went upstairs. There was blood everywhere downstairs and it was splattered upon the walls up here too. He looked around. Shaye had fallen unconcious too. The pull was to Shaye, but he couldn't even see Andy because Keith was holding her. "Let me see," Zero said, pulling Andy gently away. He had a strong stomach, but seeing his sister like this made him look awya breifly. He bit his bottom lip and looked back down at his sister. He pushed her hair away from her face and stripped off his shirt, wiping away the blood so he could see where it was coming from. He'd seen Andy and Jay care for enough stuff to know to do that, at least.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 9:17 pm

Shaye felt someone move her, her eyes flickered and she sucked in a breath of air, gasping as her lungs refused to take it. She could barely breath, her ribs were puncturing her lungs slowly but surely. She sighed, shaking her head she closed her eyes, basically passing out again. Lack of oxygen and pain contributed to that.

Keith let Zero take Andy, only because he couldn't do anything. He sighed, walking over to Jay and Shaye, looking his sister over. Carefully he shifted her shirt, checking the damage for himself.
"God damnit" He hissed, everyone was half dead, his sister, his brother his girlfriend, it was completely insane.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 9:21 pm

Jay looked down at Shaye, another tear leaking out. "I don't know what to do. I'm not a doctor." Jay sniffed and then swallowed, looking back down at Shaye.

Zero clenched his jaw and winced. "Andy, you can't do this." He whispered. "You can't leave everyone, especially Keith. You can't do this, not right now." He knew that, if he was human, he would be crying his eyes out, but he couldn't. "You can't give up." Zero said more fiercely. "Since when did you become a quitter?" he growled. There was a squeeze on Zero's leg. It was weak, but it was there. Andy opedn one ruby eye. "When did I give up?" she said, her voice was cracked a dry, but she spoke. Zero gave a small smile and then Andy closed her eye again, gave way to her pain.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 9:26 pm

Keith shook his head. "I dunno how either" He mumbled, shaking his head and sighing. He knew he'd be crying as well, but he couldn't. He perked up as he heard Andy talk, abandoning Shaye to go over to her.
"Andy?" He breathed, hoping she'd be okay. They needed a healer, "Zero, call her sister" He said, "Now" He handed him Andy's cell phone. Andy sister was a healer, even if Andy hated her, they needed her. Shaye, Adrian and Andy were all way to beat up to even function. He carefully picked Andy up, "I'm gonna put her downstairs, in our room, then we gotta move Adrian" He said, wincing. Jay hadn't seen Adrian yet.

Shaye was semi-awake again. She sucked in hair, gasping. She really couldn't breath, not enough. She clutched at the blanket. Blood was filling her lungs and she began to cough, sounding as if she were drowning.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 9:38 pm

Zero fumbled for his phone, letting Keith take Andy. He went over to Shaye and took her hand. "My girl," he whispered, cringing away as she gasped for breath. He found August's number. "Talk to me." August answered. "August?" Zero asked. "It's Zero." August sighed. "I know. What do you want?" Zero coughed breifly into his balled up hand. "We need you." There was a long pause and Zero almost thought August wouldn't go for it. "Where are you?" August asked finally and Zero sighed in relief. He told ehr and they said goodbye. "August'll be here in two minutes." There was a bang as the front door opened. "Or sooner, apparently." Zero asked as he heard August come up the stairs. He glanced at her as she walked over to Shaye.

August bent over Shaye, murmuring words and touching Shaye's chest gently. That healed the lungs and quieted Shaye gently. Her ribs were set, but not healed. Shaye wasn't going to feel to hot later, she knew. It was a easy spell, but it had many conditions, like Shaye not feeling to well later. She straightened and looked at the silver-haired, purple-eyed man that had claimed Andriana as a sister so many years ago. "Where's Andriana?" she asked finally.

Zero studied the long, blonde-haired, blue-eyed beauty that had killed Andy's mom, almost killed Andy, and had put a zero-vocal spell on Zero so many years ago. "She's down stairs. She's worse than her. Think you can fix her?" August gave a tight smile. "If Andriana will let me anywhere near her." Zero grimaced. "I don't think you'll hear anything out of her." August shrugged. "There's also the guy. He needs help too." August nodded. "Andriana can wait." Zero grimaced. "Don't tell her boyfriend that." August shrugged. "It's what Andriana would've wanted and you know it." Zero nodded. "I know." He said as August walked back down the stairs.

Jay was crying, really hard now. She was bent over Adrian and she was crying, tears rolling down her face to quickly to stop. "No. Please." She glanced at his leg and then looekd away, grimacing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next