Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 4:05 pm

Shaaye sighed, curling against Zero, burying her face in his chest.
"I-" She cut off, shaking hr head. She didn't even know what to say. Despite Zero cheering her up, a bit, she was stll completely devestated.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 4:07 pm

Zero sighed and wrapped his arms around Shaye.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 4:09 pm

She cuddled in his arms, stunned as she was able to hear stuff going on all over the place. She still hadn't adjusted to this new body, these new senses.

Keith raked his fingers through his hair.
"What did I do?" He groaned, resting his head on his knees.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 4:20 pm

Zero sighed, rubbing Shaye's back.

Jay, ever the blunt one, looked over and said, "You turned you sister into a vampire..." Then she grumbled. "Now I'm the only one that needs protection." She muttered and sighed.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 4:23 pm

Shaye sighed, pressing her face against Zero's chest, trying not to cry. She felt ready to cry, but she knew she couldn't.
"Did you hate becoming a vampire?" She asked him quietly.

Adrian tensed up.
"Jay" he said, his tone tense. "Being a vampire doesn't mean Shaye stops getting protected. Look at Andy"
Keith sighed, gripping his hair.
"Thanks Jay, kick a guy while he's down"
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 4:26 pm

Zero shook his head. "No." He shrugged. "I was about to be hanged." He said.

Jay looked at Adrian. "But a house fell on us and your guys got right up... I can't do that. I'm the only really vunerable one. And Keith, no problem." She said with a sigh. Andy chuckled. "Jay, I got stabbed with a knife, twice." Jay looked at her. "Does it hurt anymore?" Jay asked. Andy sighed, knowing she'd been beat.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 4:29 pm

Shaye looked up.
"What?" She asked, she had never heard this story before.
"Hanged?"

Adrian rolled his eyes, "But we're still susceptiable to certain things. I'm blind and I have a busted leg" He pointed out. "You could probably do a better job of protecting yourself then I could right now" He said softly.

Keith sighed, listening to them, all he heard was mindless banter. He had, essentially, killed his little sister. Condemmed her to hell.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 4:32 pm

Zero chuckled. "I killed my father. They were about to hang me."

Jay looked at him. "But not like I am. And not really. You just fought a huge group of vampires. I couldn't do that." She argued.

Andy sighed, ignoring Jay and Adrian now. She sighed and looked over at Keith.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 4:35 pm

Shaye looked at Zero, "I didn't know that, so I guess becoming a vampire was a good thing for you" She sighed, "Wish it was for me"

Adrian sighed, "Jay, you may not be able to fight off a pack of pissed of vampires, but neither was I. It took four of us to do it, and people still got hurt. We're not invincible" He sighed, "Besides, you're perfect the way you are"

Keith sighed, looking at Andy with a sad, semi-pathetic gaze.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 4:37 pm

Zero nodded. "He was high in society. Killed my mom and my brother and my sister, then tried to kill me. I ran away. He wasn't convicted. So, pissed as I was, went and killed him and was convicted."

Jay grumbled. "I hate the way I am." She said, but quieted.

Andy looekd at Keith and scooted closer, taking his hand in her's.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 4:39 pm

Shaye sighed, "Sounds rough, I wish my parents had knocked one another off, but they were all lovey dovey, minus the hating their daughter part" She said, shaking her head and sighing. She looked up at him, kissing him lightly.
"Well, on a brighter note, you don't have to worry about hurting me ever again" She said with a small sigh.

Adrian growled, "Well I love the way you are"

Keith looked at Andy, turning and resting his head on her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 4:47 pm

Zero nodded. "My teacher turned me." Zero shrugged. "That's not true. You may be faster and stronger, but until your body calms down, you skin is still pretty thin."

Jay smiled. "Thank you." She kissed his cheek.

Andy sighed and let Keith put his head on her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 4:50 pm

Shaye rolled her eyes.
"Couldn't we just be like 'oh right, now we can have fun and don't have to worry' or something like that?' Shaye asked, shaking her head and smirking at him.

Adrian smiled, wrapping his arm around Jay, wincing a bit. Walking around earlier had been such a mistake, Andy had nearly smacked him when they got back to the bedroom, and she was continually asking him about his pain.

Keith sighed, "What am I gonna do?" He moaned.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 4:51 pm

Zero chuckled, then his face fell serious. "Negative."

Jay smiled and cuddled gently into his side.

Andy ran her finger through Keith's dark hair. "I have no idea." She murmured.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 4:56 pm

"Why not?" Shaye asked, "I mean, in a few days I should be like you guys, are you still gonna be worried about hurting me then?" She asked, frowning lightly.

Adrian kissed the side of Jay's head, shifting under the blankets that Andy had pulled around him, wrapping his arm around Jay a bit tighter.

Keith sighed, pressing his face against Andy, a small frown on his face.
"Andy, I screwed up, I mean so bad"
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 5:29 pm

Zero nodded. "I will still be worrying about you, yes." He said.

Jay smiled and sighed.

Andy nodded. "I know, darling." She said. "I'm sorry."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 5:31 pm

Shaye rolled her eyes, "Zeroo" She whined, smacking him lightly, though she was still cuddling with him.

Keith sighed, brushing his cheek lightly. He cuddled against Andy.
"I don't even think I can go home with you guys, I mean, Zero won't even let us near Shaye"
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 11:00 pm

Zero smiled lightly. "Would you rather me lie to you?"

Andy sighed. "I don't know about you leaving again, darling."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 11:02 pm

Shaye shrugged, "Sometimes" She laughed, "I mean, I don't want you to always be freaked about hurting me"

Keith looked at Andy, "What do you mean?" He asked softly.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 11:05 pm

Zero scoffed. "Good to know you'd rather be lied to."

Andy returned his look. "The last time you left, you wrecked your car, and," holding up his wrist for emphasis, "almost destroyed your wrists."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 11:06 pm

Shaye rolled her eyes.
"Well it would be a nice change of pace. I'm a vampire now, and I'm not gonna get hurt" She said, smiling stubbornly.

"My baby" Keith groaned, "Oh well, at least I have a new one coming" He glanced at his wrists, "They're not that bad"
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 11:08 pm

Zero shrugged. "I might be a bit more reckless and I won't have to be anywhere near careful when I'm kissing you, but I always will be. I'll always be stronger than you."

Andy chuckled. "You would already have another car coming. And that's because they are wrapped and you can't see nearly as much damage."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 11:10 pm

Shaye laughed, "Oh?" She frowned, feeling the burning in her throat again.
"Well, you won't be that much stronger then me" She grumbled, "I mean, you wrestle with Adrian and Keith all the time and don't hurt them. So why do you assume you'll hurt me?" She asked, curling closer to him.

Keith frowned, pulling at the wrappings on his wrists.
"Damn it" He said, finally using his sharp fangs to tear the delicate, yet tight wrappings.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 11:13 pm

Zero shrugged. "Because I go easy. Just like Keith doesn't go nearly as fast as he could, because then I'd never be able to catch him."

Andy sighed and groaned. "Stop that Keith." She groaned.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 11:15 pm

Shaye sighed, smacking him again, lightly as usual.
"Fine then" She said, moving so she was on top of him, lightly pinning him to the matress.
"You're such a pain in the ass" She said with a small grin. She growled, barring her fangs in a playful manner. She was still getting used to all this.

"No, I need to see what I did" Keith said, tearing, semi-frantically at the bandages. Andy would physically need to stop him at this point.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 23 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16
Page 23 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next