Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 11:18 pm

Zero smiled at her, then rolled her over, pinning her, pushing his hair from his face as he hovered above her.

Andy pushed his face away. "Well, if I show you, will you stop that?" She growled, having to keep pushing his face away as he tried to bite again.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 11:21 pm

Shaye gasped in surpise, growling at Zero, which was another sudden, startling sound.
"Hey" She protested, smirking at him.
"Well ya got me, what are you gonna do?" She asked, arching an eyebrow. Her silver eyes were amused, silver now, not green, silver because she had died.

Keith sighed, "Fine" He knew she'd wrap them up again right away and stick a muzzle on him if he kept ripping at them.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 11:25 pm

Zero shrugged. "Not sure, really."

Andy carefully unwrapped his wrists and held them away from him gently. She examined them herself. They were torn in several places, which had been hard to stop the bleeding and there were fang holes throughout the wrists.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 11:28 pm

Shaye sighed, sticking her tounge out at him before nipping at him playfully.
"Well..." She said, smiling at him. She inhaled, "Wow, you smell amazing" She said, frowning at this sudden development.

Keith stared at hsi ruined wrists.
"Damn" He shook his head, he was lucky Andy didnt stick him in casts to keep him from biting them. They'd start to itch as they healed, due to the venom, and he'd be tearing them up again to stop the itching.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 11:32 pm

Zero nodded. "I know. Thank you."

Andy sighed. "Yeah. They're bad. Now quick biting while I get the things to wrap them up with." She said, releasing his wrists briefly and turning to get the wrap.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 11:33 pm

Shaye frowned, "Do I smell good to you?" She asked, did all vampires smell so darn good?

Keith frowned, "What do you mean?" He asked, "Wrap them up? Arent the bandages enough?"
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 11:36 pm

Zero inhaled quickly. "Not really. You smell like Keith and Keith's scent, obviously, is not attractive to me. The scents are underlying. Your human senses picked them up, making us irrestable, but it wasn't enough to register to your brain."

Andy shook her head. "Lord no. You'll chew through these easily." She said, wrapping twice around his wrists again and then quickly tossing the wrap across the room. "Okie dokie. All done."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 11:39 pm

Shaye frowned, "Why do I smell like Keith? And ouch" She teased, "So, do I get my own scent eventually?" She asked, Zero would really have to teach her a lot about vampires and stuff.

"I could chew through this no problem" Keith said, looking at the bandages pointedly.
"So, uh, this is it?" He was nervous now, Andy never left a stone unturned, and she knew he'd be through the bandages in a matter of seconds.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 11:41 pm

Zero shrugged. "No idea why you smell like Keith. His scent his heavy on you, probably because it's his venom changing you. You'll always smell, faintly, very faintly, of Keith, because it's his venom. And yes, once you shower and give your body a few days, you will have your very own scent."

Andy glanced at his wrists, then back at him, meeting his eyes. "If you continue to bite, then no. But for now, yes."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 11:43 pm

Shaye smiled, listening to him with a nod.
"Hm, a shower sounds like a good idea" She nodded, slipping out from under him.
"Wanna join me?" She asked with a small grin.

Keith sighed, "Andy, they're already starting to itch" He rubbed at hsi wrist, it was gonna be bad, the minute she turned her back they would be off.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 11:47 pm

Zero narrowd his eyes. "Ha, ha. No. I remember last time I joined you."

Andy groaned. "What am i supposed to do, Keith?" she asked looking at him. "You'll find a way around everything." She said, taking his wrists and holding them away from him.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 11:49 pm

Shaye rolled her eyes, "I wasn't bullet proof then" She said, shaking her head but she slipped into the washroom, she didn't bother to shut the door and slipped into the shower, turning it on, sighing as the warm water hit her.

Keith sighed, "Well, I dunno, but they're gonna get torn apart" He warned, trying to scratch at his wrists again.
"They itch" He whined.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 11:52 pm

Zero watched her and shook his head. "Not happening." He said.

Andy sighed, narrowing her eyes as he tried to stratch. "I will bite them off myself if you don't stop." She said through a clenched jaw.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 11:53 pm

Shaye rolled her eyes at Zero.
"You're such an ass" She said, watching him out of the corner of her eye as she began to wash her hair.

Keith sighed, "Andy, I mean it, it itches like crazy, and I swear the minute you let go, bad stuff is going to happen"
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 11:55 pm

Zero smiled cheekily. "I know."

Andy sighed. "Fine." Then she began to think, holding his wrists the whole time. "Casts?" Talking to herself again. She mumbled a few more things.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 11:57 pm

Shaye stepped out of the shower, a towel wrapped around her new, hard, yet still beautiful body.
"Well, you missed out" She said with a small chuckle, looking around for her and Zero's suitcase.

Keith looked at Andy, "What?" He grumbled, he knew she would, she had before, and basically he was rendered completely helpless, which she seemed to enjoy.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 11:59 pm

Zero shrugged. "Hmm... I know." His eyes were closed, his hands behind his head.

Andy looked at Keith. "Hmm? Oh, I'm thinking casts or ambutation." Andy smiled.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 12:01 am

Shaye sighed, "Do I have any clean clothes?" She asked him curiously, sitting on the bed, still wrapped in a towel.

Keith whined, "Fine, do what you must" He grumbled, she would anyway.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 12:03 am

Zero gestured to the door without opening his eyes. "Over there." He said with a sigh.

Andy smiled, getting up, bringing Keith with her and walking her toward her bag that she always carried around. It was a plain black bookbag and it held everything she needed.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 12:05 am

"Sheesh, don't look at me then" Shaye teased, walking over to the bag as she spotted it and dropping her towel in order to get dressed.

Keith whined, but allowed Andy to tug him around. She would do whatever she wanted, and he knew she loved to have control over him. With casts on both his hands, she most definately would have that control
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 12:07 am

Zero smiled sleepily. "That's that plan." He said with a yawn.

Andy began laying stuff out and whistling Secret by The Pierces under her breath as she did so. A few minutes later, Keith had casts on both of his wrists.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 12:09 am

Shaye growled, "Go to bed" She grumbled, pulling her short PJ shorts on and her loose tank top.

Keith whined, looking at his now useless hands.
"You're mean" He grumbled, sighing and staring down at the white casts. Andy was in charge now, he couldn't even get dressed without her help.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 1:34 pm

Zero opened an eye. "Are you mad at me now?" he asked.

Andy rolled her eyes. "You all tell me that all the time. It's no new news." She said, waving him off. "And this was brought on by no one more than yourself."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 1:37 pm

Shaye sighed, "No" She mumbled tiredly, "I'm just mad in general" She said, shaking her head and sitting on the edge of the bed.

Keith stuck his tounge out at Andy, before hualing himself up.
"Right, I'm gonna go to bed and pout" He said going over to the other bed in the room.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 2:49 pm

Zero closed his eye. "I know, luv."

Andy nodded. "You do that." She watched him walk off and then bent down to sprawl on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 24 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16
Page 24 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next