Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 10:36 pm

Keith sighed, "Come on, let's gow downstairs and talk" He murmured, taking her hand and leading him downstairs.

Shaye looked confused.
"Eva?" She asked, "Oh, Adrian and Jay's dog" She said answering her own question.
"Mmm" She mumbled, wincing and sitting up a bit.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 10:38 pm

Andy nodded and followed him.

"Yeah. Her." Zero nodded, leaning against the wall.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 10:40 pm

Adrian yawned, "Where's the dog?" He asked curiously.

Keith smiled and sat down on the bed.
"Urgh" He said shaking his head leaning against the wall.

Shaye sighed, "I suppose I should get out" She murmured, standing up and wrapping a towel around herself. Her entire middle was a massive bruise, and all she wanted to do was lie down.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 10:43 pm

Jay chuckled. "Trying to break down the door with her mind." She said with a smile, watching Eva as she glared at the door. Jay gently lifted Adrian's head and opeend the door so Eva and the others could come in. The dogs split off.

Andy smiled, sitting down next to him. "What?" she asked.

Zero shrugged. "What are you going to do now?"
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 10:47 pm

Adrian smirked. "Silly puppy" He mumbled, basically stretched out on the couch now as Eva came over and licked his fingers.
"She's a worrier" He said, the dog had already adopted him. He sighed, letting her continue to bath his hand, he really didn't care.

Keith sighed, stretching out, "I have no idea what I want to do" He grumbled, sniffling and coughing a bit.

Shaye sighed, "I'm gonna sit down on the couch in our room and turn the TV on" She winced, pulling on her sweat pant short shorts which had her last name written across her ass and one of his oversized TV shirts.
"Look at this bloody bruise" She held up his shirt, wincing.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 10:49 pm

Jay smiled and rested in the same place as before.

Andy chuckled. "Well, think about it a little longer and see if anything comes to you."

Zero nodded. Then looked at Shaye. "When did you become British? Bloody?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 10:52 pm

Adrian sighed, half asleep again.
"Mm" He mumbled, twitching his hand a bit.

Keith sniffled a bit.
"Really no idea. We could just watch a movie" He mumbled.

Shaye sighed, "Reading my magazine" She said with a small shrug.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 10:54 pm

Jay smiled and then pet Eva's head absent-mindedly while running her fingers through Adrian's hair.

Andy looked at him. "I really don't care."

Zero chuckled. "Right."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 10:58 pm

Adrian sighed, basically falling asleep in Jay's lap yet again, though he was aware of how much pain he was in. Sighing, his eyes flicked open, "Do we have any vampire pain meds?" He ased, wincing.

Keith sighed, "Go help Adrian, he's whining about pain"

Shaye sighed, wincing as she moved.
"I hurt" she grumbled, sitting on the couch. "Are you joining me or going back downstiars?'"
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 11:26 am

Jay chuckled, then grimaced. "Hold on."

Andy nodded and came upstairs. "Actually, we do. I'll get some." Andy said, pointing at Jay to sit back down. She wandered into the kitchen and came back with a small black bottle. She shook it and it rattled. She opened the bottle and shook out six black pills. "Here," Andy said, handing the pills to Adrian, while giving him a glass of water. "Wait, when was the last time you ate?" she asked. "You can't take those on an 'empty' blood system." She saw Jay grimace.

Zero plopped down in his La-Z boy, still drinking his coffee. "They're just complaining down there, nothing I can't hear up here." Zero said, nonchalantly.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 11:28 am

"I drank a bottle of blood this morning" Adrian said, shaking his head and sighing.
"Give me the damn pain meds" He growled, holding his hand out expectantly.
"I'm fine" He said, meaning the blood and what not.

Shaye smiled, "Evesdropper" She teased, stretching out and wincing. She flicked the TV on, searching aimlessly for something good.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 11:33 am

Andy chuckled. "Here," she said, giving him the pills. "Take them quickly. They work pretty fast." She said.

Jay sighed and smoothed Adrian's dark hair back.

Zero shrugged. "I'm allowed to eavesdrop." He said, taking another sip of his coffee.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 12:40 pm

Adrian popped the pills and swallowed.
"Ew" He muttered, he was a tradionalist in the vampire sense, nothing but blood. He sighed, shaking his head and sighing.
"Urgh" He mumbled into Jay's lap.

Shaye rolled her eyes. "Sooooo, what's the drama?"
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 1:13 pm

Andy chuckled. "I'm going back downstairs. Call me if you need me." She said, turning and going back down the stairs.

Zero shrugged. "Adrian doesn't feel good."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 1:14 pm

Adrian shrugged. "M'kay" He said with a small shrug. He was basically passed out, but he still felt like crap.
"I hate this" He grumbled.

Shaye nodded, "Well makes sense" She mumbled, yawning adn shifting.
"Oww" She said, rubbing her ribs again.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 1:17 pm

Jay chuckled and ran her fingers through Adrian's hair. "I'm sorry, hun." She murmured.

Zero nodded. "Yeah. I know."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 1:20 pm

Adrian shrugged.
"Not your fault. It's Shaye's" He said with a small shrug. He sighed, "Wanna move to my room? The dog can come, she can sleep in my room if that's alright with you?"

Shaye sighed, "I hurt"
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 1:22 pm

Jay chuckled. "Sure. Come on." She helped Adrian up and clicked at Eva to follow. Eva ran ahead and jumped onto the bed, then got off and lied down at the end of the bed. Jay chuckled as she helped Adrian.

Zero chuckled. "I'm sorry. What do you want me to do? Get rid of the dog?"
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 1:25 pm

Adrian smiled, letting her help him before he lied down. He sighed, wincing and chuckling.
"I guess Eva's room is my room" He said, listening to the dog.

Shaye sighed, "No that's not fair to Jay and Adrian, it's their dog" She mumbled tiredly.
"I just hurt and am whiney because of it"
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 1:28 pm

Jay chuckled and nodded. "Yeah. She's at the end of the bed." Jay said.

Zero looked at her. "Well, I'm sorry."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 1:31 pm

Adrian smiled at Jay,
"Silly puppy" He chuckled as he felt the bed move as Eva jumped up and lay across his lap.
"Looks like I'm sharing my bed" He said, petting her head.

Shaye glanced up as Diesel and Jet jumped on the couch, swamping her.
"What are you sorry for?" She asked, petting Diesel's head as Jet squirmed into her lap, carefully for a change.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 1:33 pm

Jay chuckled. "Yeah. Looks likes it." Jay said, petting Eva's head and then going and sitting in the chair next to the bed.

"That you hurt." Zero answered.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 1:38 pm

Adrian sighed, listening to Jay move, sitting in the chair.
"Not enough room for you?" He asked her curiously. He rubbed Eva's head, he was half sitting against the pillows, the dog's head in his lap. He continued to pet her, listening to Jay breath.

Shaye shrugged, "Not your fault, it's Adrian's" She chuckled, "Come sit with me?" She asked, nodding at the TV, we can chill and watch a movie"
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 1:43 pm

Jay chuckled. "Not really." She said, watching Eva as she panted, then licked Adrian's face.

Zero nodded, finished off the coffee, set his cup to the side, and then walked over tot the bed and sat down.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 1:47 pm

Adrian chuckled, rubbing Eva's ears, sputtering as she took him by suprise, licking his face.
"I love you to girl" He said, laughing and wiping his face off.

Shaye smiled as Zero came over, cuddling with him. Jet was chilling in her lap, sniffing at her bruised ribs, which she hadn't bothered to bandage up again. Diesel was on her other side, lying against her side, Jet's butt on his back.
"Silly dogs"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next