Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Death Row

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

Death Row - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Row   Death Row - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 4:42 pm

A smirk curled on Demitri's lips as he heard the boy, Nate he reminded himself, and his mother said something about taking the trash out. A perfect oppertunity to sneak down and confront him. He chuckled, standing behind Nate.
"Fine evening, isn't it?" He commented, allowing the same tone from all those years ago to enter his voice. He knew Nate would remember, just like Sandra had. He smirked, "If you recall, I saved your life, and you promised to come with me, when I came for you. Now, we can do this the easy way, where you agree, nodd and follow me, or I can toss you over my shoulder" He smirked, her, personally, preferred the latter method, but, if Nate wanted to cooperate, he wouldn't be annoyed.

He crossed his arms, blocking the boy's route back to the house. Mikka and Sandra were in the car, and he sincerly hoped that the human was behaving, for her own safety. He waited, watching Nate with a small, slightly sadistic grin. These humans really had no idea what they had agreed to. Which was why he had gone after humans, young humans in a situation where they couldn't refuse. He knew any sane person would have refused him, but he didn't care, he needed them, and they were helping him, whether they wanted to or not.

OOC: yea, sorry, got a bit carried away =/
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Movie
Verifier
Movie

Death Row - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Row   Death Row - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 4:56 pm

ooc: haha it's fine lol

bic:
Nate froze in his place about half way down the driveway. The already creepy night had just gotten worse. Could it really be? Nah, he didn't dare check, it just couldn't. He couldn't figure out, he pushed that horrid memory out of his head. He wasn't a looney, so he couldn't be hearing things. he shook his head in disbelief and said, "I can't, my life is finally getting back to normal mate." He didn't want to go, he had finally recovered from that horrible past. He wasn't dead, and he knew he had agreed, but he wasn't one to tell the truth all the time. He didn't know what to do though, the guy seemed dangerous popping up behind him in the middle of the night.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mythodreas.com/profiles.php?user=movie
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

Death Row - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Row   Death Row - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 5:03 pm

Demitri hissed, the sound was dangerous and inhuman.
"I don't care what you can or can't do, this isn't a choice" He snapped, taking a step closer. He towered over the teenager, his dark eyes burning with internal fire.
"Don't tell me your life is finally back on track, I don't give a shit about your life. As far as I see it, your life belongs to me" He growled, "Now, as I said before, you have two options, go on your own accord, or I carry you. Believe me, I don't care either way" He said, a small, dangerous smile appearing on pale lips.
"Come on Nate, do you really want to go back to jail? Do you want to die for a crime you didn't commit? I can save you from that, I did save you from that, but I can send you back, effortlessly. What do I care? One more dead human, it doesn't matter to me. I'm giving you a fair deal here. Come with me, don't go back to jail, your mom thinking you killed your sisters? I can see it now Nate" He knew he was being cruel, but Demitri wasn't really someone who cared about other people's emotions.
"Come on" He said, suddenly turning harsh. He grabbed the human boy, hoisting him, fire man style, over his shoulder, as if he weighed no more than a feather.
"Say good bye to your old life Natie. Because now you have a new one" He smirked, walking towards Sandra's car.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

Death Row - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Row   Death Row - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 5:12 pm

Nate shook his head not believing this. He wasn't going to go, he just agreed to anything to keep his life, he didn't want to die for something he didn't do. He was going to say something, but that's when the guy took out the daggers. Normally he didn't get pulled by emotional strings, but that was uncalled for. He wasn't going to show anything, but he was beginning to get pretty pissed off. He wanted to turn around and just pop the guy in the face, but before he could he was being picked up. "Oy, put me down!" He said angrily and rather loudly. He couldn't believe the man was doing that. He must've been really strong or something, but he also couldn't believe that he actually meant his word. Not only was he pretty much scared out of his wits, he was slightly embarrased by the fact that he was being carried away somewher by another man.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

Death Row - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Row   Death Row - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 5:20 pm

Demitri ignored Nate, chuckling and shaking his head. Humans, so emotional. He headed towards the car, pulling it open.
"See Mikka, I told you I could handle this" He dumped Nate in the backseat, next to the female vampire, knowing she'd keep an eye on the humans. He slammed his seat back, he didn't trust the humans to behave themselves, though once they were in the house, he didn't have to worry about them escaping, the house wasn't easily escaped if you were a vampire, if you were a human, it was impossible. He sighed, smirking at Nate and Sandra in the rear-view mirror.
"I don't know if you two met while you were in jail together, but you two were in cells beside one another" He smirked, he was really rather enjoying bringing this stuff up.

"Mikka, do you suppose we should introduce ourselves? We will be living together for some time" He chuckled, "I'm Demitri, leader of one of the six-" He paused for dramatic effect, "Vampire clans. Mikka, the lovely female sitting between you two, is my second in command. She'll be keep an eye on you to make sure you enjoy your stay in our lovely home" He chuckled at his hotel consierge sounding voice. He did enjoy stuff like this.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

Death Row - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Row   Death Row - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 7:41 am

OOC:: Mystik just messaged me, she won't be able to post for a few days, so I guess we'll just wait for her =]
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

Death Row - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Row   Death Row - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 1:32 pm

OoC: I know it's kind of late... But may I join?
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

Death Row - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Row   Death Row - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 2:04 pm

OOC:: Of course you may vamps =]
Human, vampire or both?
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

Death Row - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Row   Death Row - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 3:55 pm

OOC: Hey guys, Mystik messaged me, she's gonna be gone for awhile. I know I said previously we'd wait, but I dunno how long she'll be, and I don't want this to die.
Any suggestions?
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

Death Row - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Row   Death Row - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 5:41 pm

Ooc: you could make a second board of the same thing and keep this one too....that way the idea doesn't die but we can start this one back up again when mystik gets back. =P
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

Death Row - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Row   Death Row - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 7:05 pm

OoC: Human only please.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

Death Row - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Row   Death Row - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 7:31 pm

Name: Kylie ((pronounced Kylee)) Riot Channing
Species: Human
Appearance:
Personality: She's a hell-raiser. She's a rebel. She's smart, cunning, and witty. She's not very nice since she was blamed for murder, by her friend, whom had commited the murder. She's sarcastic and very... original. She loves making her parents crazy, because they believed she commited the murder. Despite her rebellion, she has lots of close friends and can be friend... It's very rare though. She's adventurous and courageous. She loves to have fun and party.
Crime: Murder...
Bitten: Yes
Other: She usually goes by Riot because she is a hell-raiser. Her mother and father call her Kylie, but she tells everyone at school her name is Kyle.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

Death Row - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Row   Death Row - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 7:50 pm

"Ima dye my hair purple," the girl with the dark/red hair and bright blue eyes grumbled from her place on the couch.
"Over my dead body!" her mother yelled from behind her. The girl jumped.
"That can be arranged," the girl hissed with a smirk, never looking up form her math homework. Her mother shook her head and sighed.
"I wish you wouldn't be so vicious." Her mother's slowly fading voice said as she walked back to the kitchen.
"Keep wishing," the girl muttered as she finished the math homework. She shoved the book back into her black bookbag that lay on it's side near where her feet should've been.
"Get your feet off the coffee table," her mother said. The girl mocked her, her voice high pitched, and ignored her after that.
The girl had long hair that reached her passed her shoulders, but not her waist. It was a dark, almost black color, with a lot of red around her face and mainly on the bottom. Her waist was a size 0 and she had really long legs. She was skinny all around and her blue/grey eyes looked unnatural, fake, but they were a 100% real. She had pale skin and naturally arched eyebrows. She was one of the people who could only lift one eyebrow and both of her eyebrows. She wasn't sure where she got it from, since none of her family could, but she had it, so she used it. She stood gracefully, almost unhumanly. She was quick on her feet too. She was wearing a pair of dark, flaired, and frayed blue jeans, a black shirt that clungs to everyone of her curves (she had a lot), and a pair of black combat boots. She now smelled of Burt's Bees' chapstick, and her lips shone of it. She had a small nose and large, full lips.

She looked down at her lace-up combat boots that she loved. She looked around and shook her head. She grabbed at the black, silk cover of her notebook, but wasn't fast enough because it was swept up by her younger brother. He cracked it open.
"Give it, twirp." She growled, sticking out her hand. Her brother began reading form her notebook.
"Give it to me," she said, leaning down to his face and hissing, "Or I will have to go to jail for murder, and this time... I will have been the one to do it." Since she had been arrested, her whole family had taken her more seriously. He handed the book back and ran off.
"Got get a breath of fresh air," her mother called, flustered, form hearing her brother start crying.
"He's 11! Let him cry," the girl said.
"Kylie!" her mother yelled, "Go!"
The girl made a fake salute. "Ma'am, yes, ma'am." She grumbled. "And the name is Riot." The girl said, slamming the back door behind her and disappearing into the dark woods behind their house.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

Death Row - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Row   Death Row - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 9:41 pm

OOC: Thanks Vamps.
I like Movie's idea, so I'm gonna make another board, identical to this one so that we can RP.
I can double as vampires if you guys wanna keep your humans?
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

Death Row - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Row   Death Row - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 8:09 pm

((Phew! Ok I'm finally caught up on everything. Sorry about me being gone an all ^-^; I'm back though, so I'll try to post something as soon as I can.))
Back to top Go down
http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

Death Row - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Row   Death Row - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 5:42 pm

Sandra shook her head. She had to be dreaming. This couldn't be real. This couldn't be happening. As Demitri pulled the car ocer, Sandra sucked in a breath. She looked from him to Mikka with a pale face but gave no notion to agree, or disagree for that matter. She watched him get out of the car, yelping as he seemed to disappear in the darkness.
"Where's he going?" She whispered, glancing at Mikka.

Mikka sighed, bored as Demitri left. She crossed her leggs, wishing she had brought her book along with her. If she had known Demitri would have her babysitting like this she would have. Mikka glanced as Sandra with a stren expression before staring listlessly back out the window.

The car lasped into a tense silence then, and Sandra soon realized she could only hear her own quiet breathing. Maybe it was the fact that her blood was roaring in her ears. She couldn't hear everything. Mikka chuckled suddenly, making Sandra jult. Then she noticed Demitri returning with a boy tossed over his shoulder. What was this guy doing?

Mikka sighed, rolling her eyes at Demitri. He thrived too much on the fear of others. She looked at Nate, and then Sandra as she was formally introduced. Sandra's expression went from fear to appehenrsion, to straight disbelief. She grew nervous and laughed.
"Vampires? Oh, ok. You guys missed Halloween by a few months..."

Mikka did her best to surpress a growl of indiginity. She looked at Demitri for a breif moment before turning sharply to Sandra. "Do you not remember our little chat earlier child?" She hissed, barring her fangs in a breif warning. Sandra sucked in a breath, her hand reaching up to her shoulder at the memory and she nodded stiffly.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

Death Row - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Row   Death Row - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 8:20 am

Demitri ignored Sandra and Nate.
"Just one more Mika, and then we can go home and pretend that this dreadfully borning night never occured" He glanced at his iPod, checking his location. Kylie, or Riot as she preferred being called, she would be fun, at least, he hoped so. The other two, well they had been so blah, no fight, just fear, arguments, and well, in Nate´s case, perhaps a little embaressment.
"Hopefully Michale appreciates us doing this, I mean, putting up with not one, but three annoying humans., Keeping the others off of them is going to be damn near impossible" He grumbled, the humans had just made his life more complicated then he needed it to be. Bringing three humans into a house full of vampires was like handing someone their favorite food but forbidding them to eat it.

He checked his mirros absentmindedly, before merging.
"I´ll tell you something Mikka, next time we go out driving, we take my car" He grumbled, where had the human gotten this clunker, it was a piece of crap, in his opinion, but then, Demitri owned a top of the line Aston Martin, a Ferrari, and a 1966 Impala. He had a thing for cars. He sighed, the drive would be a longer one, but hopefully this Riot character was outside, which would make his life mildly easier. He sighed, the car was crowded enough, where was he going to put a third human? He supposed up front would work, provided she didn´t do anything to stupid and he was forced to knock her out or something.

Demitri pulled up to a small, yet well cared for house, a small grin appeared on his face as he saw a teenage girl storm out.
"Well, it seems luck is on our side. You two behave for Mikka, if they don´t, well Mikka I trust you to deal with it as you see fit" With that, the tall, male vampire slipped from the car, making sure to toss the keys to his second in command, before disappearing into the shadows. He followed Riot for a bit, needing her to get further away from the house, just in case she began screaming.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

Death Row - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Row   Death Row - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 2:01 pm

Riot flipped her hair over her shoulder and could've sworn she saw a bit of movement behind her. Gish, she was paraniod. She herself moved stealthily and fluidly. Her legs were longer than most and she looked a bit like Jack Skellington from Nightmare Before Christmas as she walked calmly uphill to her spot in the woods. Her shadow was caused by the silver light of the moon and made her legs look rail thin and longer than her whole body. She quickly passed the lake and continued her hike.

She pushed more redish-blackish hair from her eyes. She saw movement, now she was sure of it. She chuckled and spun. She saw nothing. "Okay, you guys! Come on out!" she called. She was sure they were her friends. "This isn't funny." She said. Then she shrugged, she figured she was seeing things, so she turned back around and continued to the other side of the lake. The silver moonlight glittered beautifully off of the still midnight blue water. She glanced up at the moon, then back down at the water.

She walked toward a giant rock, inside a lean-to made of dirt. The rock had roots growing all over it. A Weeping Willow tree sat upon the top of the earthy lean-to. That was her torget. She approached the tree and rock. She slid her fingers into the holes easily, her toes too, like they belonged there. She quickly made her way up to the top of the rock and then pulled herself to the top of the earthy lean-to. She stood next to the tree.

Her senses had always been sharper than a normal human's and she could sense another presense. She heard a leaf fall and heard what sounded like a footfall. She was probably just imagining it. So she turned toward the tree and got ready to climb.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

Death Row - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Row   Death Row - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 6:06 pm

Demitri very nearly chuckled. He was right, Riot would prove to be amusing. He allowed himself to make a small bit of noise, wanting to freak her out, just for the sheer pleasure of it. He bit his lip to keep from laughing again as she confused him with friends, mortals. He sighed, making a bit more noise now, watching her head for the tree, perfect. Moving at inhuman speed, he scaled the tree from the opposite side, staring down at her through the leafy branches.
"I cannot say I´m your friend my dear, but if I recall correctly, and I always do, you owe me a favor" He slid forward, nearly face to face with her, lizard like in his ability to hold on.

"So, will it be the easy way, or do I have to hurt you?" Threats came easy to Demitri, and it was rare someone ever chose that past. Even for a vampire he was stronger then most, easily defeating others of his kind, a mere mortal stood no chance. He smiled, which was what caught him much of his prey. Despite being ´terrifying´Demitri was stunning, as were most of his kind, and when he turned on the charm, even other vampires swooned.
"Please Riot, I really don´t want to have to break a limb, you mortals take so long to heal" He teased, his voice mocking, yet sweet in a sense.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

Death Row - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Row   Death Row - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 8:42 pm

Riot looked shocked. She stepped back from the trunk and her hands balled up and went straight to her hips. "Oh really? I'd rather you have to hurt me." She snapped. "I do take a very long time to heal, don't I?" she shrugged. "Never actually thought about it before."

She paused and looked at him. She leaned all of her weight onto her left side and pursed her lips. She raised a perfectly arched dark eyebrow at him. "Honestly, do I look amused?" she asked, glaring at him. Her blue/grey eyes were piercing.

She noticed the way he held himself. Like he knew she would fall for his looks and his charm. Her eyes scanned his face and, with a wry smile, she cocked her head to the side and raised her eyebrow higher. "You think you look good, don't you?" she said.

If every mortal fell so easily for him, she clearly was immune. His looks meant nothing to her. She wasn't scared, just irritated. "Okay look. I'll warn you. I just got yelled at by my mother, which, honestly is no surprise, but still. She made me angry. I am not in the mood to be fooled with. So get out of my tree and leave me alone." She said.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

Death Row - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Row   Death Row - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 1:27 pm

Ooc: Bumpeth.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

Death Row - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Row   Death Row - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 8:23 pm

Ooc : just waiting till I can get on my comp.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

Death Row - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Row   Death Row - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 2:36 pm

Demitri couldn`t help but crack a grin, this would prove to be seriously amusing.
"Well, I don`t believe I`m going to leave you alone, after all, you do owe me. Besides, where you`re going, there are no mothers, or family really. Well my family, but I doubt they want you to be one of them" Twisting suddenly, he leapt from the tree with inhuman speed and grace, unmatchable by even the most skilled circus preformer.

"Besides, if I let you leave, I dont get to have any fun" He teased, his suddenly cat like, inhuman features more apparent. He sighed, walking over to her and effortlessly scooping her up.
"Sorry, but I really dont have time for your nonsense, so say good bye to your old life, yadda, yadda, yadda, and lets go" He walked towards the car, basically ignoring her at this point. She could knife him for all he cared, all she`d do was break her knife.

Once at the car, he slipped her into the front seat, looking at Mikka pointedly.
"She`s a brat, knock her out if you need to" He said, as if Riot weren`t even there. slipping around the car before she had a chance to blink, he was driving, finally heading home.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

Death Row - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Row   Death Row - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 4:43 pm

Mikka flexed her fingers gently. What was taking him so long? She glanced at Sandra and Nate, making sure they weren't going to do anything stupid. She sighed, glad for the silence. Sandra was starring out the window listlessly, completely aware of her phone in her pocket. She'd watch, and wait to see where they were going before calling for help. Maybe this wacko what calls himself a vampire had done this before. She turned to look back out the window as Demitri came back. She looked at Riot, forcing herself not to look hopeful. Maybe riot would help her...Sandra would try and talk to her later.

Mikka frowned. "I will not babysit her if she is." Mikka said, shaking her head stubbornly. She looked Riot over once before pursing her lips and turning her gaze out to the road.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

Death Row - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Row   Death Row - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 6:36 pm

Riot almost screamed when he picked her up. "Put me down! This isn't funny! I mean it." She growled, trying to push away from her. Then her eyes popped open. "Oh my God," she gave a faint smile. "You're the one that set me free." Her smile turned to a scowl. "You're the one that made me come back to this hell hole." She growled as he put her in the front seat.

She looked back at Mikka, Nate, and Sandra. "This is riduculous." She looked at Mikka again. "I don't need babysitting, thank you very much." She turned to Demitri. "You're the vampire right?" She looked around the car. "You couldn't drive a better car? Don't you vampires have like lots of money and stuff." She growled at him. "Let me go..." She paused. "Now."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Death Row - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Row   Death Row - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Death Row
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next