Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Death Row

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

Death Row - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Row   Death Row - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 3:07 pm

Demitri nodded.
"She was calling her mother. The last thing I need is to have to give the police more money then I already am" He said, shaking his head and sighing. He took another sip of his wine, sighing and shaking his head. He looked over at Mikka, frowning for a moment.
"I broke her her cell battery, she still has her phone, just no battery" He said, looking at her and shrugging, He wasn't to impressed with his humans. He figured they'd be a bit more greatful, he had given them four years of regular life, life they couldn't have spent with their family if they were dead.

"You'd thnk they'd be more greatful" He grumbled, taking another sip of the wine, finally finishing it off. Aggrivated, he tossed the glass across the room, smirking as it shattered against the wall. Good, stupid humans. He cursed, looking at the broken glass, ot that he cared.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Movie
Verifier
Movie

Death Row - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Row   Death Row - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 3:23 pm

Nate looked around boredly. He had been sitting on his bed, and stood up. He looked back down at it, it had been hard, but he might as well get used to it. He shrugged pacing back and forth. He didn't know what to think. He was mad, scared, frustrated, and who knows what else. He walked to the door of his room seeing the guard. Well he might as well look around then. He stepped outside and began wondering where to go first. He glanced back at the guard following him. So no outside or the basement? Well which should he try first then? He figured he could explore some of the house and try the basement, he might get caught if he tried to go outside more than if he tried the basement. He crossed his arms somewhat mad and cold, before continuing his walk down the hall.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mythodreas.com/profiles.php?user=movie
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

Death Row - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Row   Death Row - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 4:05 pm

Sandra was so furious, she didn't see Nate until she turned the corner and barrled into him. "Hey! Watch it." Sandra hissed, staggering backwards. She loked up, glaring at Nate with sharp green eyes. Then she realized it was the one guy that was with her in the car. "Oh. Sorry." She murmured, lowering her gaze. Great, ontop of her over whelming frustration and anger, she was embrassed.
Sandra rubbed her forehead and looked back up. "You're Nate right?" She asked quietly, glancing over her shoulder subconsciously.

Mikka nodded, showing that she was listening and paying attention. She was still staring out the window listlessly. She sighed, hearing the glass shatter against the wall. Mikka crossed her arms over her chest and looked back at him.
"Like you said, we know little about humans." She said, a small hint of sarcasim and mockery in her voice. A smile played in her eyes, but her face remained the same. Pulling her shawl around her tighter, Mikka sighed.
"Unless you need me for anything else, I'll retire till morning." She wanted to go back upstairs and read.
Back to top Go down
http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

Death Row - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Row   Death Row - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 5:08 pm

Demitri arched an eyebrow at Mikka, she was really trying his patience.
"Whatever" He hissed, watching her leave and slamming the door behind her. He really had no desire to deal with any drama within his vampires right now. He sighed, stretching out, staring at his fire place with a bored expression. Finally, he rose, locking his door from inside, making sure no one risked disturbing him. He was not in the mood to deal with anyone right now. He stalked from his office into his bedroom. He had three main chambers, not counting his office. A sitting room, a huge bedroom and a private washroom. Sitting down on his bed, he flicked his television on, keeping the volume low in order to listen to the noises of the house.

Demitri never slept, so at night he watched TV, it helped him relaxed, though, he was debating going for a drive. Stretching out again, he checked the news, he always checked the news, then generally went over to a movie. He sighed, staring at the television, before pulling his laptop over to him. After opening his files, he pulled up an e-mail from Michale, a report really.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

Death Row - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Row   Death Row - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 6:18 pm

Riot swam and swam... And swam some more. It was well into the night, but she wasn't tired. She was leisurely swimming her laps, not fast and powerful like she did at her house. She finally stopped and leaned against the side of the pool. She had done 25 laps so far. Laps to her were form one end of the pool to the other, back, and then to the other end and back. She swam the length of the pool 4 times for a lap, since it was about equal to a competitive pool.

She pushed her hair hastily from her face. She really needed a haircut. There was too much hair for her liking. Now that she was sitting still, the water seemed to cool and still around her. She was taking deep breaths so her heart wouldn't speed up when she remembered she wasn't at home, that she was in a huge mansion full of hungry vampires that Demitri was begging for a chance to be able to feed her to them. Or, from the look she caught eariler, maybe he was begging for a chance to drain her himself. Either way, they were begging her to mess up again.

She didn't understand why they just didn't go hunting. Or harvest the humans for their blood, like in that recent movie... Oh wait. That's what the other group was trying to do. And she'd seen the end of that movie. It didn't end well.

Riot cracked her neck and looked around the still empty pool. The water was still too, she had become frozen in fear of being drained, which wasn't logical to her brain because she didn't care what happened to her, as long as she didn't have to go back to her parents house. She suddenly thought of Demitri and the girl... What was her name? Shikka... Nikka... Something along those lines.. She hoped and prayed neither would enter while she was swimming, because she was sure Nikka was looking for a reason to have her killed.

Riot shook her head and took a deep breath, ice blue eyes searching the faculity again. She didn't see the guard, so she assumed that he was bored of watching her swim. She shrugged, stirring the water again and then looked around a final time. Then she waded to the head of the pool, ducked underwater, and then began the laps she would continue through the night.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

Death Row - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Row   Death Row - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 5:14 pm

Nate had been letting his mind wander as he walked until someone had abbruptly run into him. His grey eyes flicked up to see a girl's face, one of the one's from the car eariler. He was about to snip something back at her when she had been rude, but then she apologised. He figured it must've been because she thought he was a vampire or something. He still wasn't even sure what to believe, but that was another topic, for the moment he could focus on maybe interacting with someone else who seemed normal. He smiled after hearing his name and said, "Yah, that's me. You're Sandra?" He was taking a guess but he was pretty sure that was her name. Even though they had been near each other in the car, they hadn't talked at all till just now. He uncrossed his arms and changed his stance to a more confident one, feeling a little better now that he could talk to someone in the same position as he was.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

Death Row - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Row   Death Row - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 6:46 pm

Sandra's shoulder fell in relief. Glad that she had done something right. She realized her phone was still clutched in her hands. Her unusable, permanity dead phone. Shaking her head, Sandra shoved it in her pocket and looked back at Nate.
She nodded gently. "Yup." She said sighed and putting her hands in her denim jacket pocket. Sandra glanced over her shoulder and then Nates before smirking. "So what are ya in for?" she murmured.
Demitri had mentioned that he had saved each one of them from the death penitatly, and since Sandra had really been innocent, she firgured Nate would be too. She wasn't sure about that other girl though...she looked like a trouble maker.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

Death Row - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Row   Death Row - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 6:54 pm

Demitri strolled out of his room, he had to go see Michale, tonight. He debated telling Mikka, but she was probably to caught up in her silly books to care. He sighed, shoving his phone in his pocket and locked the door to his chambers behind him. The only way into his rooms was through one door, which was the office door. He heard the humans, Riot was swimming, which he didn't care about, Nate and Sandra were down the hall, talking. He shrugged, deciding to walk past them, mainly because it was the easiet route to his garage.

Strolling down the hall, he brushed past the humans, nodding at their vampire guards whom were standing not far off, keeping an eye on them. He hissed something under his breath and caught the replies. He sighed, heading for the garage. He could only hope Cole and his friends weren't being stupid. He had no desire to get in a fight tonight. He stalked downstairs, looking into the indoor pool, watching Riot for a minute. Her vampire was standing in the corner, just out of the human's sight, speaking with someone. He frowned for a moment, but then brushed it off, it'd be obvious if the human was gone.

He walked towards his garage, using the side door, making sure to lock it behind him. He stepped into the garage, swinging his keys and heading for the Aston Martin. He nodded at the guard, slipping his GPS from the glove compartment and starting the car.
"Move the human's car" He snapped at one of them, nodding at Sandra's car, which was parked in the corner. He took off down the drive way, only slowing when he reached the gate.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

Death Row - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Row   Death Row - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 6:00 pm

OoC: Hello? I'd post, but Riot's just swimming.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

Death Row - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Row   Death Row - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 6:19 pm

OOC: We need Mystik and Movie to post. Demitri's off having fun, he'll come back in my next post.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

Death Row - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Row   Death Row - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 7:45 pm

Riot finally pulled herself from the pool and pulled on her jeans and tee shirt over her wet bathing suit. She needed another bottle of water. Her parents had supplied her with her own fridge outside full of water, since she couldn't go in after they went to bed. For four years, she had been locked outside. On hot nights, she crashed in the garage. On cold nights they locked her in the basement.

She threw her towel over her shoulder and went back to her room, hearing Sandra and Nate mumbling at the end of the hall. She walked in a grabbed three more bottles of water. She loaded them in her arms and then started back toward the pool. Her guard had a gun now. She sighed. Shit.

She looked over at the vampire the guard had been talking to all night. "You are a horrible guard." Riot said. "Talking while I could be running away." She narrowd her eyes at him. He and his buddy nudged each other and laughed. "Excuse me. I need to get back to the pool." Riot gestured to her wet shirt and jeans.

Her guard's smile turned evil. "Sorry," he said. "Can't let you go back out there." Riot's eyebrows pulled together. "And why not?" Guardman shrugged. "Because I said so." Riot looked at him from head to toe. "And you're the boss now?" Guardman shrugged. "Orders." Riot rolled her eyes. "No."

"You're just a jackass." She said. His gun almost shuddered a bit. "Let me go out there. I'm in the middle of my laps." Guardman shrugged and pulled the door closed behind him. Riot went to pull the door open, but it wouldn't budge and now she could here them talking again.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

Death Row - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Row   Death Row - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 8:17 pm

{{I would post, but I have to wait for Movie...}}
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

Death Row - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Row   Death Row - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 9:00 pm

ooc: sorry guys, I'll be able to post friday afternoon...I have an AP exam on friday and I'll I've been doing is cramming...I'll be back soon though! =P
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

Death Row - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Row   Death Row - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 9:05 pm

OOC:: Sounds good movie =] Thanks for letting us know.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

Death Row - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Row   Death Row - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 10:25 pm

A silver Aston Martin limped back up the driveway, Demitri fell from the driver's seat, wincing. Blood poured down his face, arms and his clothing were shredded. Two guards rushed over, helping the injured vampire up.
"What happened?" One of them asked, wincing at how beaten Demitri was. He was beat to hell, which wasn't good.
"Cole" Demitri spat, blood falling from his mouth.
"Get me inside, then go get Mikka" He said, trying to sound strong, though he hurt a lot. Demitri was completely shredded, arms, hands, face. The two vampires helped inside, heading for his room.
"Key's in my pocket" He hissed, his voice a rattle, painfilled. One of the guards pulled his key out, unlocking the door to the office and helped him inside. Lying the broken leader on the bed and rushing off to get Mikka.

Demitri winced, hurting a lot as he tried to shift. Not working so well, he could barely move. His arm was dislocated, his legs were cut up, and his upper body was covered in bites. He fell back, falling into the vampiric version of sleep. He couldn't believe how bad he hurt, and that Cole had managed to jump it. It had been six against one, but still, that disgusted him. He hadn't even made it to Michale's, and now he needed his friend to come here, since he doubted he'd be able to leave the house for awhile.

One of the guards, a middle aged vampire, well, middle aged in vampiric years, only about twenty in human, dashed towards Mikka's room. He had known Demitri his whole life, having joined his clan when he was only a new born. He had never, in that time, seen Demitri so beaten up, it meant this war was getting bad, and fast. He sent up a silent prayer that the humans would be able to help. Skidding to a halt, he pounded on the door for Mikka's room, before opening it, normally he'd never enter without permission, but this was an emergency.
"Mikka, it's Demitri. Cole and six others jumped him" He winced, "He's really beat up" He stood back, Mikka was an excellent healer, supposedly she had down that as a human, but no one really knew. He waited, knowing she was the one who could help the injured and fallen leader.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

Death Row - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Row   Death Row - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 4:51 am

Mikka was half way through the Illiad, perched on her window sill, book in her lap as she heard Demitri's car pull back into the driveway. She had heard him leave as well, but had thought little of him going. She settled back into her story, knowing that if Demitri wanted to talk, or had something to say, he would come to her.

She wasn't expecting the sharp smell of blood to meet her as the front door opened. She blinked, pulling herself out of the story, slamming the book shut. She stood up, going to her closet for a plain old messanger bag, checking that she had a decent amount of things to treat Demitri. She was almost afraid to know what had happened this time.

Mikka turned sharply as the guard banged on her door and walked in. She glared at him for intruding before hearing what had happened. "Send the humans to their chambers for the night. Make sure their gaurds are stationed at their doors." Mikka said, pulling the bag over her shoulder and brushing past the vampire.

Stepping into Demitri's room, the smell was much stronger, and Mikka's eyes went wide. She thought the guard might have been exagerating, but no. Demitri was beat up. "How on Earth did Cole manage to catch you off gaurd?" She asked, putting her bag down on the side of the bed. Never before had she seen Demitri iin this bad of a state. Mikka ran her hands over him, wincing as she found his dislocated arm. Without hesitation, Mikka set the arm back in place before digging in her bag for supplies.
Looking up at one of the vampires present Mikka said, "I need water, and a few washclothes, hurry."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

Death Row - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Row   Death Row - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 11:14 am

Josh, the vampire nodded.
"I'm on it" He said, smiling worridly at Mikka. He sighed, dashing down the hall. He found Sandra and Nate first, signaling their gaurds, he stood in front of the humans.
"You're asked to return to your chambers for the evening, please stay there until you are given permission to leave" With a hurried whisper to the guard vampires, he was off again.
He found Riot's guard next and gave him similar instructions.
"Please, not until Mikka says they can come out" He didn't say anything about Demitri, everyone would know eventually.
With that, he went towards the boss's chambers, poking his head in. "Humans are secure" He murmured to Mikka, standing back in case she had more orders for him.

Demitri winced as Mikka showed up.
"Well, he did have six damn vampires with him. It wasn't off guard, it was out numbered" He hissed, gasping in pain as she put his shoulder back in place. "Damnit, you could have warned me" He hissed, wincing. He glanced up as one of the guards came and handed Mikka what she had asked for. Josh had come back, but he was addressing Mikka, which sort of made sense, he was 'out of commition' for now.
"Gods" He cursed, carefully forcing himself into a sitting position. He knew Mikka would snap at him, but he couldn't look that weak in front of his vampires.
"Cole said something that concerned me" He said, flicking his hand and dismissing everyone but Mikka.
"He knew everything we had been doing, everything. We have a spy Mikka" He hissed, hating the idea.

He leaned back, allowing his body to relax a bit now, now that everyone was gone. He sighed, reachiing to his bedisde table and grabbing his laptop. Opening it up, he checked his e-mail, firing off something to Michale, telling him what had happened, and that if he still needed to talk he had to come to the house. He kept all of his stuff passworded, and no one entered his room without knowing, so he wasn't to worried about the spy finding his personal stuff.
"Michale's coming tomorrow Mikka, you're gonna have to talk to him, unless I can stand by tomorrow" He said with a small grin. He knew she'd be fine with talking to the other vampire. He sighed, rubbing his good hand over his face and shutting his laptop before she took it from him. Mikka had patched him before, never this much injuries before, but he knew from past experience she tended to get really strict.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

Death Row - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Row   Death Row - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 3:20 pm

Mikka nodded thankfully to Josh. She remained silent, listening to Demitri rant and complain, glancing at the vampires that were still present, looking worried, and fidgeting. She sighed as he sent them away, feeling more confident to remove the tattered shirt that Demitri was still wearing.
She soaked a washcloth in the water, squeezing out any extra water before cleaning out the bite wounds that Demitri was practically covered in. The cloth, and the water within the bowl soon became blood red, and Mikka shook her head.

"Why did you not take someone with you?" Mikka asked, wondering what had been running through Demitri's head when he left. They were in war, and he left on his own? No others to assist him? Mikka shook her head, growling lightly as he sat up. He had a sore arm, and tons of bites and tares over his body, and he was sitting up? Mikka lost the grip on the washcloth and it spashed back into the bowl at the news of a spy.

"What!?" Mikka hissed, enraged by this sudden accusation. "How dare he! None within this coven would ever take up with the likes of him." She sucked in a breath once the words tumbled from her, and she bit down on her tongue. With another breath, her tense shoulders relaxed, and she returned to her medical duties.
"I will speak with Michale in the morning." Mikka said, nodding to herself, her eyes hard as her hands traveled along Demitri, cleaning out wounds and bandaging the ones that needed to be wrapped.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

Death Row - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Row   Death Row - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 3:33 pm

Demitri winced as the rough cloth hit sore skin. Damn vampire venom, it stung, a lot.
"Thank you Mikka" He hated being so serious with her, but he really didn't know how to just relax. He sighed, "I hate the idea as much as you do, a spy within my clan? It's hard to think about, but, it could be someone new, someone Cole got to before we did" He began to scan the list of his vampires in his mind, someone who might hold a grudge against him.
"I don't want to think it's possible, but Mikka, he knew everything, literally" He sighed, wondering what he would do.
"I won't say anything until we know for sure" He murmured, resolving to keep a closer eye on things.

He began to second guess his choice to work with humans, it just seemed really dangerous right now.
"What should we do with the humans? I had thought the time was right, but now, everything seems to be progressing much faster then I initially anticipated" He sighed, he needed the humans, but they were a liabilty right now, a risk. He sighed, wondering what she'd say. He knew she was oppossed to the humans from the beigning, but now, now they had nearly gotten him killed, which he would not tolerate.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

Death Row - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Row   Death Row - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 4:40 pm

"I want out." Riot shouted. "I'm wet and I'm cold, so let me go back to the pool." She hit the door with her fist and growled sharply. She had been locked in this room for only a few minutes, but she kept hearing running and urgent noises outside the door. She banged her fist again. Then reached down and yanked at the door knob. Finally, it swung open.

Guardman, since Riot was too pissed to learn his name, was facing the other way. His back was to her and his gun was held firmly in his hands. He was talking about a tree. He was still talking, but Guardman's-buddy, since she was still too pissed to learn his name either, looked over Guardman's shoulder at her. He still looked hungry. "Look," she growled at Guardman's-buddy, "When it get's light outside, I'll show you how to climb a tree."

Guardman's-buddy nudged Guardman and began to laugh. "Just let me go back to the pool." Riot whined, almost. "I'm cold and I'm wet and I just want to swim some more." She took a sip of water. "I just wanted a bottle of water." She said. "No." Guardman answered simply. Riot now noticed Guardman's-buddy had wandered off. "I'll run for it then." Guardman finally turned around to look at her.

He was about 6"3 and his legs were really long. He was skinnier than a toothpick, but muscular. He had a shock of white-blonde hair on his head and ice blue eyes that shocked even Riot. He was handsome, Riot had to admit. However, she had a feeling that she would not be liking this Guardman, because he would be watching her twenty-four/seven. He had bright white teeth when he smiled and he even had the nerve to show her his fangs. She looked up at him. "Run," he paused. "And I'll shoot you." Then he cocked his gun for added measure.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

Death Row - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Row   Death Row - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 5:04 pm

"Wait-what?" Sandra asked as her gaurdman took her by the amprm and dragged her off. She looked back at Nate, apologectic and fearful before she was tossed into her room and the door was slammed shut. Sandra bit back a scream. No window, and the light was of, and now Sandra was in the dark. Ever since her stay in prison, Sandra had developed a phobia of the pitch blackness she currently found herself in. Sandra scrambed in her pocket for her ipod, turning it on and using the light from the screen to turn on the lamp by her small bed.
Sighing with relief as light pushed away the shadows, Sandra fell to her bed. She pulled off her jacket, drapping it over a near by chair and running her fingers through her hair. Suddenly, she heard banging. Curious, Sandra stoo up and walked over to her door, pressing her ear to it. She could hear voices, but she coulsnt make out the words. Then she heard the clicking of a cocked gun and shuddrered. Only their guards had guns...

Mikka was tense, but she worked with gentle hands, dressing the worse of Demitri's wounds, cleaning out the smaller ones.
"We can't very well let them just leave. Cole will kill them, and whatever plans you had will be abolished.." Mikka murmured. She frowned, glarring at the bedframe for a moment. Her sense were on high alret, and somewhere near the human rooms, Mika heard the clicking of a gun.
Putting the cloth back in the bowl, Mikka dried her hands on her deep brown skirt, not caring that it was now stained with Demitri's blood.
"Do not go anywhere." Mikka said before runing out of the room.

She was at Riot's room the next instant. Her face was calm, almost cheery. She looked from Riot to the guard for a moment. "Shoot the human, and I'll feed you to the young ones." She whispered, quiet enough that only he would hear her.
"Is there a problem?" Mikka asked, looking at Riot now.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

Death Row - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Row   Death Row - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 5:09 pm

Demitri opened his mouth, "Right, I'm just gonna get up and walk away" He sighed, watching her disappear. He heard the sounds of numerous guns, not that vampires ever needed guns, it was mainly for show. He frowned, shaking his head and sighing. He picked up his laptop, activating his security cameras, checking out what was going on in the house. He was always careful to observe privacy, rooms had no cameras, that was just rude in his opinion. He sighed, frowning as he caught sight of what was going on in the hallway by Riot's room. He frowned, tempted to go deal with this himself, but he sort of hoped Mikka could handle it.

He resolved to watch and wait, and if the guard got out of control, he'd go down there. He opened his e-mail, checking on his messages from Michale. Frowning he saw one from Cole, which really wasn't what he needed right now. Opening it, he scanned the words quickly.
"Damn it" He cursed, clencing his hands on the bedframe, with enough power to actually snap the thick boards.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

Death Row - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Row   Death Row - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 6:50 pm

Riot narrowed her eyes at Guardman. She had backed up a few steps when he had cocked his gun. She swallowed hard and the Guardman smiled even wider. Riot took in a shaky breath and focused on Guardman. Then she heard Nikka.... Shikka... Yikka... The girl ask her a question. She would really need to learn her name soon.

Riot looked at the girl. "I said I wanted to go to the pool..." Riot started, but Guardman was already defending himself. "Mikka, she demanded she go to the pool, then she hit me, and threatened to run." Riot looked appaled. "First off," Riot said over the babbling of Guardman. "I would not hit you, because, one I am not a child, and two I wouldn't stand a chance." Guardman scoffed. "Got that right."

"She's lying Mikka. Why would I lie?" Guardman asked. Riot growled. "Because, I say once again, you are a jackass." She snapped and looked at Mikka, since she'd heard Guardman. "Look, is there some reason I can't go to the pool?" Riot asked. "Because Jackass here says I can't. Although I see no attacking." Then she whirled on Jackass, "And you threatened to shoot me!" Jackass turned to look at her. "Because you said you were going to run!" Riot rolled her eyes. "What happened to vampires having like uber fastness and stuff? You couldn't just catch me?" Riot glanced at the gun. "Thos guns are just for show anyways and you know it." Jackass looked helplessly at Mikka.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

Death Row - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Row   Death Row - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 7:03 pm

Mikka growled. She almost couldn't believe what she was hearing. Snatching the gun from the young vampire, Mikka dissarmed and resisted the urge to break it over the fledings head.
"You were given orders to keep her in the room, nothing more, nothing less. You are acting like a juvilne human, and if you think me and Demitri are going to stand for this kind of behaviour you are gravely mistaken." She said, in a very calm voice, though the underlying threath was evident.

Looking back at Riot, Mikka sighed. "Yes, there is a reason for asking all the humans to their rooms, I would not have sent the order otherwise." She said simply, as if this should be common knowledge. "Now, if its too much to ask you to listen and remain in your room..." she said to Riot before turning to her gaurd. "And for you to behave-" Mikka thrust the gun back into the vampire, glaring to remind him of his place before nodding to the two of them and leaving.

"Please...remind me again, why you saved her..." Mikka asked as she walked into Demitri's room, looking more than a bit annoyed.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

Death Row - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Row   Death Row - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 7:07 pm

Demitri set the laptop aside, shaking his head as he watched Mikka handle the problem, but he wasn't really in the mood to deal with it, which was why he was thankful she was around.
"Hm? Oh, I have no idea. I have a feeling I was obligated, because I saved the other two, and she was there" He frowned, "I shouldn't have grabbed her though, that was silly" He stretched out, wincing.
"Cole e-mailed me, we most definately have a spy" He showed her pictures of the inside of the mansion, the humans, Riot swimming, Nate and Sandra talking.
"These are from tonight" He said, shaking his head and wincing.

"Damn it" He said, incredibly sore. He wanted to go stalk the halls, that was his thing when he was annoyed, pacing. He was tempted to get up, but he knew Mikka would shove him back onto the bed and tie him to it.
"I can't believe we have a spy" He hissed, hands clenching, pissed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Death Row - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Row   Death Row - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Death Row
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next