Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Vampire RP

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

Vampire RP - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire RP   Vampire RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 4:37 pm

Vaix wandered around calmly after seeing Leon go. He had no home himself, though he'd stayed here awhile now. He could go back to that forest... And what? Get lost again? He countered with a sigh. Vaix strolled along until he saw the sun coming up, he walked over into a dark alley and rested in the shade. He blinked and looked around when he smelt something stale...blood? He looked at the floor, by his feet was indeed, a small puddle of blood no more than a tea spoon. From the smell it had been spilt last night. He took in some air remembering the smell, maybe if that person was still around he could have some fun. His mind whent back to the fight with Leon, the boy was an exceptional fighter. Something to look back on until nightfall approched. He yawned and leaned against the brick wall, closing his eyes to rest.
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkvampirelord.webs.com/
strongwolf66
Verifier
strongwolf66

PostSubject: Re: Vampire RP   Vampire RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 4:42 pm

Leon woke up and sat up.He wasn't in that much as yesterday.He went downstairs and walked out of the house.He looked at the sky and smiled to himself.
Back to top Go down
https://sentrionuniversity.forumotion.net
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: Vampire RP   Vampire RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 7:08 pm

Vaix opened his eyes after some time flew by him, he yawned again. This time for waking up, and followed his action with a streach. His joints clicked and snapped in protest, a clear side affect from being stuck in his back. Vaix stood up slowly, more cracking joints were heard. He sighed again, bored. He wasn't hungry this time though, so what was he supposed to do around here? Vaix strolled out of the alley, maybe he could find something fun to pass the time by here. Why? Why did he need to pass time for? He gave a casual shrug at his own questions, and walked out onto the sidewalk, then out to the middle of the road. Ignoring people's car horns that blared at him in protest. He walked out of thier way slowly, all the while never leaving the road. He walked along past the honking cars calmly, with a content smile. When someone rolled down their window to yell at him Vaix flicked the man's forehead playfully as he passed. "Great Evening isn't it?" He asked with a wide innocent smile. More responsive yelling. He just shrugged and walked on.
Back to top Go down
Ænigma
Verifier
Ænigma

PostSubject: Re: Vampire RP   Vampire RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 7:27 pm

Sami crept out of her house as the sun was just finishing with its setting. She wanted to talk to her mysterious savior a bit more... ask questions. The thought of her being a friend of the vampires, an exception to all of what her kind was led to believe, it gave her an odd thrill. It was a thrill that reminded her of what the negative consequences could be.
As she wandered into the main part of the city, near the park, her hand slowly snaked into her pocket, where a small but sharp razor sat. She may have been curious, but she wouldn't be caught sitting in an alley again like she had the night before.
She stood under a street lamp near the alley he had found her at the night before and leaned against a wall, attempting to exude a sense of ease.
Back to top Go down
strongwolf66
Verifier
strongwolf66

PostSubject: Re: Vampire RP   Vampire RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 8:13 pm

Leon walked to the park.He sat on the swing and looked at the sky.He took out his gun and he looked at it.Leon would clean his gun once in awhile.Leon then put his gun back.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: Vampire RP   Vampire RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 9:19 pm

Vaix continued on his long journey to nowhere. Hands tucked casually inside his jean pockets, and head held high. He walked along with a slight pip in his step, completely oblivious to the honking car horns and angry mortals shouting at him to get off the road. Vaix hummed cheerfully, ignoring it all as if this was a normal everyday thing because, for him, it was. He looked forward at where he was headed, the park, where he'd met Leon the night before. He smiled, maybe the vampire was still there. Vaix didn't mind having some conversation once in awhile, he wasn't an anti-social vampire after all. He strolled onward to the park.
Back to top Go down
strongwolf66
Verifier
strongwolf66

PostSubject: Re: Vampire RP   Vampire RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 9:25 pm

He got off the swing.He smelt the same vampire that he had met last night.It was Vaix.Leon turned around and saw him."Hi."Leon said.
Back to top Go down
Ænigma
Verifier
Ænigma

PostSubject: Re: Vampire RP   Vampire RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 9:29 pm

It was the same crowd as last night, Sami discovered. A gentler side urged her to believe that all they were was the typical city night life. Party-goers, alcoholics, and that sort of lot.
But a darker side told her that all wasn't as it seemed. There were vampires among them, just like last night. Perhaps even the majority of them were. But no one took notice of her. No second-glances, not even a first glance from most of them.
Her answers didn't lie here. She glanced around for a few moments before her gut told her were they most likely were: the park.
She found herself traveling there without even thinking, similar to last night. It was as if she was in a trance, guided by her heart, her curiosity, and an odd sense of adventure. It wasn't long before she found herself exactly where she'd been last night, at the entrance to the park.
How she could have ever found solace in it last night was beyond her. Tonight it seemed dark and gloomier than ever... but her fear would have to be sacrificed if she was to get answers.

((Is it odd of me to find irony in that the human is chasing down a vampire right now?))

Last edited by Ænigma on Thu May 28, 2009 9:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: Vampire RP   Vampire RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 9:30 pm

Ooc: Ha! No not at all. Razz It is rather Ironic.

Vaix smiled when he spotted Leon, prying a hand from his pocket, he gave a half wave in greeting to the other vampire. Walking up to Leon as if they were old friends. "Hey Leon," he replied cheerfully. "Wonderful night this evening isn't it?" He said it only because he had nothing else to say. Vaix haden't come with a purpose, so he was sort of struggling for a grip on a conversation.
Back to top Go down
Ænigma
Verifier
Ænigma

PostSubject: Re: Vampire RP   Vampire RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 9:55 pm

It wasn't long before Sami ended up finding the two vampires, and quite on accident. Nonetheless, after Leon's confession last night, it wasn't difficult for her to gather that neither of them were the humans that their guises were. Her hand dove back into her pocket as her brow furrowed. She stopped several feet away from them, took a deep breath and in a shaking voice asked,
"Do you know of another one of your kind? I don't know his name, I only know that he helped me out last night. I may still smell of him... and he might still smell of me..."
She sighed, glancing back at the entrance, debating whether or not she'd be able to make it. Her answer was found in the way in which she gripped the razor in her pocket a bit tighter.
"I know it's pathetic sounding, but he promised me something."
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: Vampire RP   Vampire RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 10:05 pm

Vaix looked over when someone else spoke. He listened to what she had to say with an interested smile. A human? Another of your kind... Meaning she did know they were vampires...maybe. He looked over at Leon with a smile, "you know this girl?" He asked the other vampire before turning back to her with a playfull expression. He started to advance toward her, "I'm sorry. But all I smell is human, if you have no name for him, no idea of were he might be...we're as stuck as you." He smiled when he drew closer, she smelled familiar though...he remembered the small puddle of blood he'd found in the alleyway. Bingo! "You were the one bleeding all over the place last night," he said with a smile, drawing in closer to her like a shark circling it's prey.
Back to top Go down
Ænigma
Verifier
Ænigma

PostSubject: Re: Vampire RP   Vampire RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 10:17 pm

She swallowed hard and began to back away slowly, the same instinctual "trapped animal" feeling beginning to crawl through her nerves. She struggled to keep her expression one of confidence, of a human experienced with vampires, so it wavered between uncertainty and certainty much like a hologram flickering just before it went out.
She was nervous, and it was only getting worse. Her heart began to pump harder, so that she could hear it in her ears. Her breathing grew more shallow and rapid, and she began to talk-- a trait probably could have been more useful if it wasn't there at the moment.
"Yeah, I bled. I fell, but he didn't seem to mind all that much. He still took me home and said he'd talk to me tonight, once he'd fed."

Perhaps if Sami had been at all lucky, it wouldn't have happened. Even before those two unfortunate nights, she couldn't have won any medals for coordination, but it had grown to be especially worse. As she gripped her razor even harder, her pointer finger slipped across the blade, cutting it just enough to spill a few drops of blood in her pocket.
It didn't take her long to realize this, either. She winced slightly, but figured that if she kept the hand in her pocket, neither of them would notice.
Back to top Go down
strongwolf66
Verifier
strongwolf66

PostSubject: Re: Vampire RP   Vampire RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 5:48 am

Leon nodded and then smelt the human.Vaix was cirlceing her."Please don't kill her,kill me instead."Leon said.He didn't mind being killed.He didn't want the girl getting killed.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: Vampire RP   Vampire RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 6:54 pm

Vaix looked over at Leon with surprise to the other vampire's statment. "That's rather dramatic Leon," he commented with a chuckle. "Who said I was going to kill her in the first place?" He let his ice blue eyes drift back over to the girl, a smile of amusment crossed his face. He could tell she was afraid, he could smell her fear, though none of his actions showed he was aware of this. He crept closer, slow, slient movements. Vaix tilted his head to one side, "you bled in front of a vampire?" He found that funny and laughed. "That poor guy, of course he minded. Great resistance though, if he had the will to not bite." He took a couple more paces toward her, and paused when he thought he smelt something. Though as quickly as the smell apeared it disapeared. Vaix blinked, and noticed she had her hand fidgiting with an object hidden in her pocket. "What do you have?" He asked, almost in a weary way.
Back to top Go down
Ænigma
Verifier
Ænigma

PostSubject: Re: Vampire RP   Vampire RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 7:04 pm

Her fear lessened for a moment as she found herself lost in his words. "Do you really think he struggled that much? I got so carried away last night... touched his hand with it, got myself pretty well covered in it..."
She trailed off as her mind re-focused on the situation. She was stuck for a moment, attempting to find an answer that wouldn't cause her to harm him or vise-versa. The only option she found that would save either of them would be to lie, and even then, he would have seen straight through it.
She backed up further until she was beneath the glow of one of the few lights in the park. There she narrowed her eyes into a glare and adjusted her grip on the razor, preparing for attack.
"Nothing," she said, her voice growing hard. "Or at least, nothing you need to be concerned about."

Last edited by Ænigma on Sat May 30, 2009 10:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: Vampire RP   Vampire RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 8:15 pm

ooc: sorry, finals really slowed me down...but now I'm back! ^^

bic:
Adrian was fiddling around the whole day thinking about the night before. He had no clue how he could control himself so well; it must've just happened on accident. He shook it off now realising the night had fallen, and he still hadn't eaten. He found a couple girls that had obviously been out around the clubs. Normally they didn't taste as good afterwards, but he didn't mind because he was so hungry. He walked up to the two and said, "Hey ladies, nice partying huh?" He said it in his most 21 year old voice he could. Of course he looked like he was 19 and had the voice of one, but maturing as a vampire did change him. Afterwards they had gotten into a conversation, and he lured them into an alleyway.
A few minutes later he arrived back out of the alleyway, without the two with him before. He was stuffed now, but had a bad after-taste. He walked down the street happily and then stopped when he remembered that he said he'd talk to the girl. He glanced around before the scent of her blood came clear to him again. He then sarcastically said, "Of course she's still bleeding," before running off in her direction.
When he arrived he saw two other vampires, and so he decided to keep his distance for the time being.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mythodreas.com/profiles.php?user=movie
strongwolf66
Verifier
strongwolf66

PostSubject: Re: Vampire RP   Vampire RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 9:10 pm

Leon nodded and then he scented a new vampire.He looked at the girl and then at Vaix.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: Vampire RP   Vampire RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 10:18 am

"Oh really?" Vaix replied with an even more curious expression than before. "Well if it doesn't consern me, why don't you let me look then?" He noticed her backing away into the streetlight. Harmless to him, fake light. Vaix streached out a hand, like he expected her to give him what she had in her pocket. If it could fit in her pocket, it could fit in his right hand. "Just let me see," he asked innocently, something he was able to master dispite his villanous character. Vaix crept over to the edge of the ring of light coming from the street lamp, cautious at the moment. He looked back at Leon with a smile, like he wanted backup. He didn't need it though, he was more like making sure the other vampire didn't turn on him. Vaix let his icey blue eyes drift back over to the girl. He grinned, and took on step into the light with her.
Back to top Go down
Ænigma
Verifier
Ænigma

PostSubject: Re: Vampire RP   Vampire RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 10:30 am

Sami was trying to keep her head on straight. With each advancing step, it was getting more difficult, so when she felt the cold metal of the street lamp on her back, she jumped in surprise and in that surprise, finally succumb to her own fear. She stared at the vampire with wide eyes and a pleading expression.
He said he didn't kill her, but there were far worse things. Perhaps if she coaxed him into backing away by herself, she wouldn't have to hurt him.
But the situation wasn't promising, and so her hand came out of her pocket while she held the razor in just a way so that she could hide it now, but could attack with it if such became necessary.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: Vampire RP   Vampire RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 8:46 pm

Vaix watched her hand retract in what appeared to be empty. Though he still had an expecting expression on his face as if he thought she was still going to present him with the object she'd hidden in her pocket. Vaix looked up at her expression and gave gave a smile. She was pressed up against the street pole now, and by the looks of her, she seemed trapped... and in a sense, she was. Even if she ran off, being immortal and dead had an advantage. He couldn't die for one, or get tired of chasing after her. He could go full speed forever. Vaix took another step toward her, his soft smile seemed to become widder and more crazed looking with each step in advance. Vaix scented the air, he could smell the blood on her cut finger. Nice, she was still bleeding even from yesterday. "How taugnting..." he whispered gently before creeping closer.
Back to top Go down
strongwolf66
Verifier
strongwolf66

PostSubject: Re: Vampire RP   Vampire RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 9:28 pm

Leon scented her blood too.He looked at Vaix.

(Can I add a new chacter thats human,blacksoal?)
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: Vampire RP   Vampire RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 9:55 pm

Ooc: yup! you can have as many charries as you want.
Back to top Go down
Ænigma
Verifier
Ænigma

PostSubject: Re: Vampire RP   Vampire RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 11:16 pm

Her eyes grew wider and tears pricked her eyes as the realization that she would have to fight became utterly unavoidable. He wouldn't listen to any pleas she had, nor would he heed any warnings.
It was worth a try, though. As she slowly sank down the post, she squeaked out,"Stop! Please!"
But doubting that he would stop or even dare to think about doing such a thing, she hid her hand behind her back and readied the razor.

((*ahem* As would typically be protocol, at this point in the plotline, I suppose I should say that it is perfectly understandable if someone finds the need to kill and/or injure my character to a substantial extent.
That said, and I understand that it is usually a given, would it be acceptable if Sami attacked your character?))
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: Vampire RP   Vampire RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 11:28 pm

ooc: also at this time, I guess do you guys want the plot line to go where my charrie intervenes? or do you want him to just watch? I'm good with either way...
Back to top Go down
http://www.mythodreas.com/profiles.php?user=movie
Ænigma
Verifier
Ænigma

PostSubject: Re: Vampire RP   Vampire RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 11:34 pm

((Do whatever feels natural for him to do.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampire RP   Vampire RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vampire RP
Page 4 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next