Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Vampire RP

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Ænigma
Verifier
Ænigma

Vampire RP - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire RP   Vampire RP - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 10:14 pm

"What do you mean by this?" Sami asked, tilting her head in inquiry. "This is my friend, Vaix. He may seem scary, but he's really just playing with you for the most part. We became friends before I learned that he was living in an alley and so I felt it was my duty to give him a better home."
She placed a hand on her hips and raised an eyebrow at him, her innocent facade fading quickly. "That's the right thing to do, isn't it? I'd rather he sleep in a home than sleep in a homeless shelter. Those places are dangerous, you know."
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: Vampire RP   Vampire RP - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 8:21 am

"Alright, alright," Nate said to her putting his hands up a little to show that he was backing off. He then said, "Do whatever you want, but if he gets caught from mom and dad, then you're on your own. I'm going to pretend like I didn't even know he was there just to warn you." He didn't want to have his parents mad at him for knowing about this; like he had said earlier, he just wanted a relaxing week with practically no events happen. Though he had a feeling that this wasn't week wasn't going to go as he had planned.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mythodreas.com/profiles.php?user=movie
Ænigma
Verifier
Ænigma

PostSubject: Re: Vampire RP   Vampire RP - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 9:12 am

"Good," Sami said, in a tone that actually said 'I was right all along, wasn't I?' Once her bout of defensiveness wore off, she smiled and let go of Vaix's wrist. "He's not my boyfriend or anything like that, though. Just a friend. So if he does act up, I won't get on your case of you yell at him."
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: Vampire RP   Vampire RP - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 2:16 pm

Vaix watched their conversation flow back and forth neatly, without any need for him to speak on his own. He gave another uncontrolled yawn, and rubbed one of his eyes with his free hand. Vaix looked at Nate, then back at Sami quietly. "No one's going to yell at me," he ensured them with a casual smile. Vaix swung the arm Sami held back and forth and over again, longing for constant motion instead of staying completely still as they worked things out. "I explored your house today, by the way Sam. Did you know you have a very square looking stove?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkvampirelord.webs.com/
Ænigma
Verifier
Ænigma

PostSubject: Re: Vampire RP   Vampire RP - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 3:59 pm

Sami raised an eyebrow and turned to Vaix with an incredulous expression. "What is that supposed to mean?" she asked, clearly not comprehending what it was that Vaix was saying.

((I have writer's block. *He hides in a corner*))
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: Vampire RP   Vampire RP - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 5:44 pm

Ooc:DX oh no!
bic;

Vaix just shrugged, "dunno. It was just an observation of mine. Thinking out loud again, just ignore me." He stuck out his tounge before turning to look out the window, not paying attention to weither Sami still held onto him or not. "Where do you think Adrian whent?" He asked her with a soft tilt of his head.
Back to top Go down
Ænigma
Verifier
Ænigma

PostSubject: Re: Vampire RP   Vampire RP - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 6:18 pm

She fidgited a little in an attempt to decide whether she wanted to go inside or not, and while doing so, happened to look up. It was already beginning to get dark. "I'm going to go inside, because I have homework to do. You can either follow or find someone to feed off of."
She went into the house and started towards the stairs to the basement.

Last edited by Ænigma on Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: Vampire RP   Vampire RP - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 6:30 pm

Ooc: huh? No Vaix was asking where adrian whent after Sami got rid of him. It was more of a personal guess question. Razz
bic;

Vaix looked at her breifly before following, he'd already eaten a couple days ago. He'd be fine for another night or two before hunger started to nag at him. He was greatfull for the dark again, being up all day so that Nate wouldn't realize he slept without breathing was rather bright on his eyes. He rubbed them again as he whent into the basment's natural darkness.
Back to top Go down
Ænigma
Verifier
Ænigma

PostSubject: Re: Vampire RP   Vampire RP - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 7:05 pm

((... I don't understand what you're talking about.))

Once in the basement, Sami flopped down on her bed and flipped open one of her textbooks that laid beside it. After looking over a chapter for a few minutes, she glanced up at Vaix.
"You could go outside in the sun. Why is that?"
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: Vampire RP   Vampire RP - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 7:38 pm

Ooc:lol nvrmind. Razz We'll just let that one fly away...
bic;

Vaix shrugged, "were you expecting me to burst into flames or something?" He chuckled, "vampires are still people Sam. We just have different qualities than humans. Why don't you just forgett the vampire rumors you've heard right here and now. It's like the whole dragon thing, someone saw a big lizard and freaked. Saying it breathed fire and flew around eating up lambs." He rolled his eyes. "Well it's like that for vampires too. You don't burst into flames when you go in the sun, so why should we?" He gave a soft smile and sat down beside her and looked at the textbook she had curiously.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: Vampire RP   Vampire RP - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 8:25 pm

ooc: I guess my two characters are meshing according to your guys' posts lol XD
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: Vampire RP   Vampire RP - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 6:59 pm

Ooc: huh? XD I'm confuzzled
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: Vampire RP   Vampire RP - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 8:26 am

ooc: I was being sarcastic
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: Vampire RP   Vampire RP - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 8:47 am

Ænigma wrote:
((... I don't understand what you're talking about.))

Once in the basement, Sami flopped down on her bed and flipped open one of her textbooks that laid beside it. After looking over a chapter for a few minutes, she glanced up at Vaix.
"You could go outside in the sun. Why is that?"

ooc: She wasn't talking about Nate (the brother), she was talking about Adrian (the vampire).
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: Vampire RP   Vampire RP - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 8:52 am

Nate glanced at the two as they walked away. At least he could be alone now. He walked outside and over to a tall tree by their house. He sat down leaning against it and watched the other people as they walked by him. He sighed boredly waiting for something to happen.

Adrian walked down the street getting bored after a while. He figured he could wait till night again before he ran off. That way he could move much faster.
Back to top Go down
Ænigma
Verifier
Ænigma

PostSubject: Re: Vampire RP   Vampire RP - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 9:29 am

Sami smiled up at him. "Good. I'll have you know that I'm not totally twisted, and so the fact that you take lives to live isn't exactly the best thought for me."

((... I swear, I'll get better.
Really, I will.))
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: Vampire RP   Vampire RP - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 10:32 am

Ooc: haha! *pokes small post*
bic;

Vaix shrugged again, "oh well. You get used to it after a while, it almost gets boring. Same gloomy nights, same screams, same tast." He yawned and lay down on the bed beside her, picking up the textbook and flipping through the pages with curiousity. "What subject is this?" He asked her not looking away from the book as he did.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: Vampire RP   Vampire RP - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 7:18 pm

Ooc:bump...
Back to top Go down
Ænigma
Verifier
Ænigma

PostSubject: Re: Vampire RP   Vampire RP - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 7:37 pm

((I am actually very bad with keeping up with this, aren't I? I promised myself that I'd respond to everything here and catch up with things once I finished this chapter, but I can't seem to beat Cerberus, so it just isn't happening.))

It tasted the same?
Perhaps it was strange, and Sami would admit to her own strangeness without hesitation, but she felt almost offended. She tasted the same as everyone else? The bully that pushed her around in elementary school because he actually had a crush on her, some of the celebrities she had crushes on...
all the same?
She frowned at the book in her hands for a moment, attempting to push the comment aside. He hadn't meant any harm in it, after all.
But she was, of course, only human, so she could hardly help herself when stiffly she said, "Science. The subject is Science."
Of course, I didn't scream, so obviously that's not the same.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: Vampire RP   Vampire RP - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 8:05 pm

Ooc: chapters? Cerberus? I'm afraid I have no idea what your talking about Aenigma...
bic;

Vaix smiled and looked at the cover, "Science." He chuckled as he read some of the stuff on astronomy and the stars. "This sure has changed," he replied to her with a smile. "In my time the earth was supposed to be the center of the universe. If anyone said otherwise..." He cut off for a second, "well anways, no one questioned the church back then." Vaix flipped through it quietly, having not caught Sam's tone and tense behaviour. He came to the elements table and laughed, "look at all of them!" He pointed at the ones he didn't know, though it took him very little time to learn them and add them to his present knowledge of the world. Vaix purred, having a good time, for once he wasn't bored. He handed the book back to Sam once he was done looking, "so what are you working on?" He asked her with a welcoming smile, twisting onto his stomach instead of his back. He prodded at her homework curiously, his low tempo purr still rumbling deep in his throat.
Back to top Go down
Ænigma
Verifier
Ænigma

PostSubject: Re: Vampire RP   Vampire RP - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 8:17 pm

((Kindom Hearts. I'm horrible at video games, but they call to me like some long-lost friend.
A friend who is very persistent in keeping me up late at night, that is. Really, those and books are my only weaknesses.))

Sami couldn't help but giggle at his enthusiasm. She had spent the entire class unconscious, and could really have cared less, so for someone to have such a passion about it was strange to her.
"You're such a nerd," she said playfully and nudged him in the same manner. Once she had done so, she found herself blushing. She was confused for a moment, but ignored it, blaming it on some unknown source of heat.
She pulled a loose piece of paper out of the book and frowned at it. "I'm supposed to choose an element and write a report on its history, and most prevalent properties. Bo-ring."
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: Vampire RP   Vampire RP - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 8:26 pm

Ooc:I LOOOVE kingdom hearts. is it one or two?
bic;

Vaix gave a playfull growl in return when she nudged him, he wasn't going to ask what a nerd was. He knew by the tone of her voice is was a semi-insult. He looked at the paper, "choose an element he repeated." Then smiled, "I want to choose." He closed his eyes and placed his finger randomly on the table, once he opened his eyes he found it on hellium. Vaix looked up at her, noticing her blush but deciding not to pester her on it. "Like that one?" He asked with an innocent tilt of his head.
Back to top Go down
Ænigma
Verifier
Ænigma

PostSubject: Re: Vampire RP   Vampire RP - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 8:32 pm

When he growled, the blush came back, only stronger. She rubbed it, trying to play it off as nothing more than the effect of said rubbing, and nodded.
"Yeah, that one's easy. It's a noble gas, meaning it's complete and it won't bond with most other gases. That's what they fill balloons with."

((It's the first one, and I cannot beat Cerberus for the life of me, although I got close this time.))
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: Vampire RP   Vampire RP - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 9:37 pm

Ooc: I've never played the first one... but you have to fight Cerberus in the second one too...three times. XD It's sooo fun, he's such a cute dog!
bic;

Vaix nodded, watching her cheeks turn colours. Skin tone, red, skin tone again, red again. He smiled, and couldn't help but comment. "Something wronge?" he asked with a playfull smile. Vaix touched the red of her blush with a cold hand. "You put all your blood in one spot," he commented with a smile. Thinking over what he'd just said, he realized how weird he sounded. Vaix merely smiled.
Back to top Go down
Ænigma
Verifier
Ænigma

PostSubject: Re: Vampire RP   Vampire RP - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 10:01 pm

((I figured it out; my three-hit combo was taking too much time and putting me directly in the position for Cerberus to attack me.
And so I kept dying right before I was going to kill him.

But I beat him, and now it's on to the Jungle.))

Samantha Jane Farkins wasn't born a klutz. In fact, she'd never found herself especially coordinated or malcoordinated until she'd come across the vampires. This one especially seemed to make her blood pump, and butterflies fill her stomach. She blamed it on the natural order of things; predator was supposed to invoke odd feelings in its prey, right?
"I didn't do it intentionally..." she said softly as she took his hand off her face slowly and gingerly, as if it were some delicate object. "It just sort of happened."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampire RP   Vampire RP - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vampire RP
Page 11 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next