Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Vampire RP

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Movie
Verifier
Movie

Vampire RP - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire RP   Vampire RP - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 5:13 pm

Nate continued to follow the guy. After a while he said, "It almost seems like you've never been in a house before. It's all the same stuff."
He then became a little more curious of this guy when he walked into the kitchen. He seemed to almost cover his nose for a bit until he began to explore again. "What you don't like milk or something?" he asked thinking that was the only thing he could currently smell right now. It made sense seeing as he just had a bowl of cereal.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mythodreas.com/profiles.php?user=movie
Ænigma
Verifier
Ænigma

PostSubject: Re: Vampire RP   Vampire RP - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 5:16 pm

From her locker, Sami went straight to her first hour class. She didn't dare dawdle, lest risk letting Adrian catch her scent and follow her to class.
"Stupid vampire," she muttered on the way there. "I shouldn't have followed him last night." Several curses leaked out of her mouth before she reached her classroom. Once there, she quieted herself and sat down in her seat. She put her head on her desk and waited for the bell to ring.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: Vampire RP   Vampire RP - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 5:19 pm

Adrian walked around hearing the first bell ring. So he only had two minutes to find the class. He began walking back to where he last saw Sami; and yes, there was still a scent. He smiled slightly before following it into the classroom. He saw her and sat at a desk next to her. He then said, "it's not that easy to get rid of me." He laughed a little before looking at the other people in the class. A few of them were looking at him seeing as he had never been there before. He sort of liked the attention, he didn't get it often, but it would be hard to stop himself from hurting them after a while.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: Vampire RP   Vampire RP - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 5:23 pm

"Food," Vaix corrected him. "It's sorta stinky." He smiled and opened the frige, blinking in surprise when he found it was cold inside. Lots of food on there, yuck. He closed that and opened the oven, at seeing an empty space in there he crawled inside. "What do you use this for?" He asked Nate with a tilt of his head.
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkvampirelord.webs.com/
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: Vampire RP   Vampire RP - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 5:28 pm

"To erm, cook things, you know like heating them up." Nate said seeing him get inside. He then said, "You aren't really supposed to go in there, unless if you want to get killed, then be my guest." He looked around the kitchen surprised that it was still early in the morning. He sort of wished that Sami would be done with school soon so she could explain herself.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: Vampire RP   Vampire RP - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 7:27 pm

"Killed?" Vaix blinked and hopped out. Chances are it wouldn't kill him, but it would still hurt him. He blink as he recodnised the word given for the giant metal box. "That's not a stove," he replied with a confused tilt of his head. "Wheres the door to put in the coal?" Vaix examined it closely, no coal door. But it did still have the metal swirllys at the top. Probably just a new stove version, seeing as it had been seven hundred years of not being in a house. He strolled around and opened all the cuboards, seeing nothing but plates canned food and more food. Vaix sighed, and left the room. It was now officially boring in there. Seeing as how it stunk and there was nothing but food. He wandered into the Living room and sat on one of the couches, another tv stood in front. Vaix looked over at Nate, before walking over and turning it on with a click. He sat back down, "I wonder if Sami will be mad at me that I let someone know I'm here..."
Back to top Go down
Ænigma
Verifier
Ænigma

PostSubject: Re: Vampire RP   Vampire RP - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 9:58 pm

"Perhaps it's not so easy to lose you," she said, her voice a harsh whisper in an attempt to hide it from the class. "But I'm sure I could make it very easy to lose me."
She pushed herself up, about to leave class, when the bell rang and the teacher demanded she sit. The class began and Sami barely looked up at the board as the teacher scrawled away on it. Her focus was him. Why did he insist on following her?
She scowled at him and wrote a quick note:
If you can't tell, this little arrangement we discussed at my house isn't going to work out, so if you'd please leave me alone (and that includes stalking me) I'll do you a favor and not sic Vaix on you.

With the skill and practice of a teenage girl, she glanced up at the teacher and quickly placed it on Adrian's desk.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: Vampire RP   Vampire RP - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 12:54 pm

Adrian quickly read the note and whispered, "Fine. If you need me I'll be in..." He paused for a moment to think. Where was he going to visit next? He decided and finished the sentence, "...Key West, Florida." He stood up and the teacher looked at him angrily. He quickly said, "Sorry. I just remembered I forgot to fill something out at the front office." The teacher nodded and went back to teaching while he walked out.
He wasn't bothered too much by the fact that Sami didn't want him there, how else was a human supposed to react to a sudden change in the things they knew. He shrugged it off and walked down the halls quietly. He saw a girl walk by and said, "Hey." He was really hungry, and he was about to turn around to go after her, but he remembered that it would be bad to kill someone at the highschool.
He sighed somewhat angrily at that before continuing on to the exist of the highschool. After a few minutes he found it and walked back out to the light. He blinked not used to it, but continued walking. He ripped the visitor sticker off his shirt and carelessly tossed it down on the sidewalk. He then began wondering how he was going to get to Key West. He shrugged it off for the moment before continuing to walk on.

"Of course she'll be mad," Nate said over to him before adding, "I mean, I'm mad for her not telling me about it at least." He glanced around before seeing what was on the TV. He didn't even know what that show was, it must've been some old show though because it wasn't in color. He looked around the living room for a moment before asking Vaix, "So is killing what you really do for a living, or are you just trying to freak me out?"
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: Vampire RP   Vampire RP - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 4:31 pm

Vaix frowned, Nate's answer to his question wasn't very encouraging. "She didn't tell you because I've only been here since yesterday. At around 3 in the morning." He stuck out his tongue at Nate, "as for your question..." He paused, thinking it over for a second. "It's both actually. But killing isn't my living, it's more like my survival." Vaix knew this would only set Nate into more confusion, but to be honest, he didn't really care. He was terrible with emotions anyways...

Last edited by Movie on Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:54 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling (sorry it was bothering me lol :P))
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: Vampire RP   Vampire RP - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 7:13 pm

"So you're a cannibal or something then?" Nate asked looking around. He looked over on a shelf seeing a five dollar bill and quickly pocketed it. He was hoping that his parents wouldn't notice when they got back, but they probably would. They seemed to notice everything...well except for their new visitor. Maybe their attention was getting smaller as the years went on. He hadn't live in this house for what, Six years now? Yah, they probably didn't notice much anymore.
And just thinking of being gone that long made him happier again. This was his last year of college before he graduated; nice! He smiled momentary before looking at Vaix, and the smile quickly faded. He couldn't help but keep looking at this guy, he seemed deathly pale for living outside and he didn't seem to be weathered at all.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: Vampire RP   Vampire RP - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 10:08 am

Vaix shrugged,"in a way I suppose. I'm not sure if I quite classify to that." He watched Nate pocket some money and smiled, but didn't comment on it. Vaix stared at the tv again, only to feel Nate's awed stare burn into his attention. His eyes shifted over again to Nate, "what?" He asked curiously, most people didn't notice his pale skin becuase he was only up at night. But in the daylight, it was clearly visable.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: Vampire RP   Vampire RP - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 10:44 am

"I'm just curious," Nate said before pausing and deciding to go on with what he was going to say, "Even though you said you've lived most of your life outside, then why are you so pale? And you don't even seem weathered at all." He was just plainly stating what he was thinking about him. He might as well get to know the guy seeing as he would know he was there at the same time he was visiting.

Adrian looked around seeing virtually no one out. "that's odd," he said to himself before wondering why. Everyone was usually out at this time of day, and how was he supposed to blend in without them around. He looked every which way seeing only about two other people out. He decided to ignore it for the moment, that was probably better than being paranoid and worried about it.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: Vampire RP   Vampire RP - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 6:43 pm

Vaix blinked, as if for once he had nothing to say in reply. "I don't spend much time in the sun," he said finally. "I stay up all night and sleep in the day. Which was why you found me sleeping in Sam's bed." He rubbed his eyes as if he was still tired. "I think this is my first time in this life where I'm up in the daylight. It's...really bright." He gave a loud yawn, and regretted it immediately. In the basement it had been to dark for Nate to see his fangs when he yawned, but up here, in the living room.... Vaix shut his mouth quickly, and looked at Nate intensly. Had he seen?
Back to top Go down
Ænigma
Verifier
Ænigma

PostSubject: Re: Vampire RP   Vampire RP - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 8:15 pm

His behavior was more than a tad strange to her, but it confirmed her beliefs that he wasn't truly interested in her. She set her jaw in slight irritation as the class slugged by.
The rest of school went at a much quicker pace, as Sami spent the majority of it sleeping. When the final bell rang, she rose with a bright red mark on her forehead from where she had rested it on her arm and immediately started home. She only lived a couple of blocks away, so she was there in a few minutes. She walked into the front door and called out, "Mom! Dad! I'm home!"
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: Vampire RP   Vampire RP - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 9:22 pm

Vaix froze again when he heard Sami's voice. He jumped to his feet and rushed over before Nate could even get a chance to intarigate her. If he was going to have a chance at avoiding her getting mad with him, he'd gave to warn her first of what was to come. He darted out, down the hall to her, nearly crashing into a wall as he did. "Sam," he greeted with a forced casual smile. "Welcome back from school," he couldn't help but have a guilty expression. Vaix grabbed her hand and towed her outside, "I need to talk with you." He explained, leading her around to the side of the house so Nate couldn't find them as fast. He pinned her to the wall by gripping her shoulders, "okay now don't be mad with me." He warned with a frown, "I have some good news and some bad news..."
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: Vampire RP   Vampire RP - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 10:59 am

Nate glanced at him confused for a moment. The guy seemed to be deeply concerned with something that had just happened. Nate had seen his teeth, but not enough to be really thinking about it. Before he could ask why he was being stared at, he heard his little sister yell that she was home.
He was about to yell 'hey' back at her, but was slightly stunned at how fast Vaix moved. He stood there momentarily from the slight shock, but then was able to walk towards the front door. He saw that it was now open, and he yelled, "Sami?"
He had no idea where this guy went with her. He took a step outside while shutting the door behind him. He glanced around not really seeing the two and went back inside. He walked over to the stairwell near the front door, and sat down to wait for their return quietly. He didn't look angry at all, just confused.

ooc: I don't think I'm gonna post for Adrian until his character needs to come back in really. I don't see the point of writing useless extras =P
Back to top Go down
Ænigma
Verifier
Ænigma

PostSubject: Re: Vampire RP   Vampire RP - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 7:54 pm

Sami frowned at him, her eyes growing cold.
"Vaix, I swear to god, if there's a corpse in my room, I'll..." she paused, glancing over his clothes. There would be at least a few drops of blood on him if he'd killed someone, right?
She glared at him while attempting to take his hands off of her shoulders to free herself so that she could do something if he had, in fact, disobeyed her few rules. "What did you do, Vaix?"
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: Vampire RP   Vampire RP - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 7:59 pm

"No corpses," Vaix promised her. "Your, um, your brother came home today and he found me sleeping in your bed." He paused giving a innocent smile, "I didn't tell him I was a vampire or anything like that. Just that I was your friend and I was staying with you because I didn't have a home of my own...but, he's sort of mad." Vaix let go of her shoulders, taking a step back to see her reaction. He was starting off small of course, to see how mad she'd get with just that info for now...
Back to top Go down
Ænigma
Verifier
Ænigma

PostSubject: Re: Vampire RP   Vampire RP - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 8:40 pm

Sami stared at him for a moment, biting her lip gently. When he finished, she glanced at the ground.
"My brother found you..." she repeated gently, tasting the words to see how exactly she should react. Perhaps she would have to run away with the vampires after all. Upon giving it thought during school, she found that she hardly opposed to the thought.
But there was more. Unless her brother had already walked in, and Vaix had just woken up, there had to have been more, and Vaix obviously had ample time to wake up.
"Why is he mad?" she probed. It couldn't be much worse, right?
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: Vampire RP   Vampire RP - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 9:02 pm

"Err..." Vaix just smiled innocently at her for a moment. "This is completely my fault of course. I like games, fear. So I...I sorta told him I killed people, it just slipped out, honestly. I was practically taking to myself except for his overhearing." He scratched the back of his head nervously. "So I'm sorta just warning you...once you go in there there will most definatly be a long talk." Vaix stared at her for a moment to see how she'd take that, his gaze then drifted to the floor. "I think I need to sleep inder your bed from now on..."
Back to top Go down
Ænigma
Verifier
Ænigma

PostSubject: Re: Vampire RP   Vampire RP - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 9:32 pm

Sami nodded, her expression thoughtful. Her brother, though strange, was related to her. Genetically, he was supposed to have some similarities to her, and she was suddenly hoping that the overwhelming desire to help those who were in need prevailed over his common sense like it did hers.
But now, she understood. She looked up at Vaix and couldn't help but smile. "I know," she said softly, the childish innocence suddenly peeking through in the almost inspired gaze she cast on him. She paused, re-affirming the answer in her mind, then speaking it aloud, "I know why it is that your kind and my kind are only linked together in fantasy. My kind depend on each other and love each other-- I couldn't live with myself if one of my family members got hurt because of my desire to be with your kind."
She stopped, glanced away, then smiled up at him. "I don't think it's a game, really, but more instinctual. You're a bear living with a bunch of deer; it's only natural for you to at least play with potential prey. But all that aside..." she looked up at him with the large, pleading eyes of a child. "I want you to stay with me. You and your kind are the most exciting thing to have happened to me. Even though I yelled at Adrian until he ran away, and even though I could never understand how difficult it must be for you to be around my kind..."
She had gotten herself worked up, but she calmed down slowly.
"It doesn't matter what you did. It's done, and if you're not going to leave, I'm not going to let anyone make you."

((>.> My apologies for her unexpected tangent.))
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: Vampire RP   Vampire RP - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 9:58 pm

Vaix blinked, that had most definatly not been the reaction he was expecting from her. "Uhh, thanks." He still wasn't sure what to make of her long speach, oh well. As long as she wasn't mad with him, he paused taking in what she'd said further. "Hey," he growled softly before looking back at her. "You did what to Adrian?" He hadn't even noticed the other vampire hadn't come back with her up until now. Vaix whent slient before bursting into laughter, "uh oh. Lover boy got dumped. I'll wait for the suicide note in a week." He winked and stuck his tounge out at Sami, "I guess we ought to go inside now. Your brothers probably in shock for how fast I ran out the door."
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: Vampire RP   Vampire RP - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 10:00 pm

ooc: I'll just wait lol...

nothing for my characters to write yet =P
Back to top Go down
Ænigma
Verifier
Ænigma

PostSubject: Re: Vampire RP   Vampire RP - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 10:03 pm

Sami nodded and took Vaix's wrist, unwilling to deal with the awkwardness within herself that taking his hand would have caused. She tugged him behind her up to the front porch and smiled gently when she saw her brother.
"Hi. You're home early. I heard you have something to talk to me about."
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: Vampire RP   Vampire RP - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 10:08 pm

Nate laughed a little and stood up before saying, "Not much. I was just expecting a relaxing visit, not this." He didn't want to lecture his sister too much, and while waiting for them to come back he had calmed down a little. He just wanted her to explain a few things before he felt completely fine about everything.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampire RP   Vampire RP - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vampire RP
Page 10 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next