Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Vampire RP

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Movie
Verifier
Movie

Vampire RP - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire RP   Vampire RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 11:38 pm

ooc: hmm...I'm thinking I'll probably intervene, but I haven't quite decided yet.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mythodreas.com/profiles.php?user=movie
Ænigma
Verifier
Ænigma

PostSubject: Re: Vampire RP   Vampire RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 11:45 pm

Movie wrote:
ooc: hmm...I'm thinking I'll probably intervene, but I haven't quite decided yet.
((Whatever you decide, can you simply edit your post and add the change?
I feel like a criminal posting out of character this much.))
Back to top Go down
strongwolf66
Verifier
strongwolf66

PostSubject: Re: Vampire RP   Vampire RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 9:24 am

(Thanks,I will do a intro and if you want to know what he looks like,he is the first guy on my avatar)

Wolf walked down the streets.He was 20 years old and he was human.He didn't like vampires that much.He stopped when he saw two vampires and a human.He wanted to help the girl,but he didn't want to get his blood suck from the vampire.

Leon turned his head when he saw the human."I will be right back."Leon lied and ran to the human.
Back to top Go down
https://sentrionuniversity.forumotion.net
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: Vampire RP   Vampire RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 11:05 am

Ænigma wrote:
Her eyes grew wider and tears pricked her eyes as the realization that she would have to fight became utterly unavoidable. He wouldn't listen to any pleas she had, nor would he heed any warnings.
It was worth a try, though. As she slowly sank down the post, she squeaked out,"Stop! Please!"
But doubting that he would stop or even dare to think about doing such a thing, she hid her hand behind her back and readied the razor.

Ooc: *laughs* wow, no ones ever asked me for permission to do things. Razz Yeah, of course you can attack him. You shouldn't need to ask, it's all about the way your character thinks. That being said, ^_^ Vaix was just playing with her. He didn't hold any intentions in the first place. XD
bic:

Vaix smiled, and walked up to her. He knelt down to her current level, nose to nose with her. "You look so terrified," he said with a soft chuckle. "I haven't even done anything yet." He lifted a pale hand and poked the tip of her nose before breaking into laughter and jumping back. Standing up straight in the shadows with his playfull smile still spread over his face. "You hunt down a couple vampires,knowing perfectly well that we're not all as proper as you little dream boy, walk right up to us and ask for another. You truly are interesting mortal." He scratched the back of his head and sat down, knees pressed against his chest. "And here I thought this town was boring..."
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkvampirelord.webs.com/
Ænigma
Verifier
Ænigma

PostSubject: Re: Vampire RP   Vampire RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 2:08 pm

((*He blushes* Well, I thought it would be proper...))

Sami stood there for a moment, the same fearful expression frozen on her face as blood rushed to her cheeks, making her blush in such a manner that her face turned red almost entirely. She sighed gently and slid the rest of the way down the post and landing with a gentle thud.
She gave a gentle sigh, and the tears that had been welling up in her eyes slipped out and started towards her cheeks. She dropped her razor beside her and placed the tip of her injured finger into her mouth.
"I don't understand you vampires," she mumbled.
Back to top Go down
strongwolf66
Verifier
strongwolf66

PostSubject: Re: Vampire RP   Vampire RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 2:27 pm

Leon ran to him wolf and saw him back up."I won't hurt you."Leon said to wolf.

Wolf nodded and looked at Leon.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: Vampire RP   Vampire RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 3:43 pm

Vaix smiled at her comment, but couldn't help feeling his play had gone to far when he saw the tears. His attention drifted down to what she'd dropped, a knife? Vaix smiled, stood up and walked back over to her, to the knife she'd dropped on the floor. He picked it up and sat down in front of her, holding up the razor. "This," he started calmly, "is not very nice at all..." Vaix waved it in front of her like he would a clock used for hypnosis. He looked at the injured finger she had in her mouth. "Trade ya," he teased.
Back to top Go down
Ænigma
Verifier
Ænigma

PostSubject: Re: Vampire RP   Vampire RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 3:56 pm

She took the finger out of her mouth and furrowed her brow for a moment. It had been a bad idea to drop the blade after all. She wiped her twin tears away with the back of her sleeve and attempted to once again assess the situation. She couldn't decide if he had been kidding or not about the trade, but allowing him to have the razor wasn't a good idea.
So she placed her wounded hand on her knee face-up in such a manner that it could have been taken for an offer or simply an attempt to make herself more comfortable.
"Um, but... Wouldn't that turn me into a vampire if you did?"
That was one of the many rumors she'd heard. Others were even more bizarre, like it would give her a strange, addicting sort of pleasure to have him drink from her.. or that she would fall desperately in love with him.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: Vampire RP   Vampire RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 4:39 pm

Adrian had waited too long to intervene.
Now it would be too late for him to do anything about what was going. He would just have to wait and see what the two did.
He did, however, decide to come into sight. He moved without making a sound and came within five meters of everything that was going on. He watched the girl quietly to see what she would do, and furthermore, what this other vampire was going to do.
He didn't want the girl to be stuck with this curse forever, so if things came to worst, then he would attack the vampire.
He couldn't believe that he was making these decisions; two days ago he wouldn't have cared less about what happened to the human.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: Vampire RP   Vampire RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 7:47 pm

Vaix haden't noticed Adrian's appearance yet. He shrugged passively at the human's comment, "no. I have to bite you first, but I see no need. Besides," he paused, like he was ashamed of something. "I couldn't turn you into a vampire even if I wanted too..." He pirked up shortly afterwards, and waved the razor blade in front of her again. "Trade?" He asked once more. He could tell she wanted the knife back, Vaix looked at the small cut on her finger. It had already started to repool with blood, he took in a long breath of air, and in doing so didn't wait for her okay anymore. He grabbed the hand without the cut and placed the razor blade there, then grabbed her other hand, after letting the last one go, and put her finger in his mouth.
Vaix watched her for any sudden reactions, afterall, she did have the knife now... His tounge drew over the cut while his teeth held her finger in place, though he was gentle enough so that his fangs didn't peirce her skin. Vaix smiled at the tast.
Back to top Go down
strongwolf66
Verifier
strongwolf66

PostSubject: Re: Vampire RP   Vampire RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 8:58 pm

Leon took wolf to the house where no one live.They went up to his room and they both sat on the bed."Don't bleed."Leon said.

"Why?"Wolf asked.

"We can smell blood."Leon said as his vampire fangs showed.
Back to top Go down
Ænigma
Verifier
Ænigma

PostSubject: Re: Vampire RP   Vampire RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 9:34 pm

Sami noticed Adrien when he showed himself. She considered crying out to him, but as she opened her mouth to do so, the blade was placed in her hand and her other was taken.
It wasn't a sudden reaction. She could feel blood slowly being drained from her veins, but it hardly alarmed her. No, the most significant feature of having her blood consumed by the vampire was the sense of belonging. She slowly began to realize that this was the natural order of things. No longer were humans on the top of the food chain.
She relaxed for a moment, a gentle and almost happy sigh slipping from her lips. She stared at him and smiled gently as a ringing filled her ears. The lack of sleep, the exertion from her being scared out of her mind, the losses of blood during the past few nights had caught up with her. Her vision slowly faded, and she didn't fight it. This was the natural order. This is how it was meant to be.
Once she had surrendered to it, it wasn't difficult for Samantha to slip into an unconscious state.

((... I'm sorry. I really tried to avoid it, but it's how Sami wanted it. I'm but a slave to the will of my characters.))
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: Vampire RP   Vampire RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 10:08 am

Adrian saw what was happening, but he didn't move fast enough to stop the human from slipping into unconsciousness. He, however, reacted in time to run over and pull her hand away from the other vampire so that the girl would not die.
He then looked at the other vampire and said, "What are you doing?" He said it in a way that he sounded shocked almost; as if he was still human. He clenched his fist, angry at the fact that he still acted human occasionally.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: Vampire RP   Vampire RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 10:42 am

Vaix blinked in surprise to the other vampire's interferance. "What do you think I'm doing?" He asked calmly, then paused. "Hey, you must be that vampire she was looking for!" Vaix frowned, then looked at the girl with a look that seemed almost confused. "I wasn't even taking that much...." He shrugged, "here. She's yours buddy." He scooped the human up in his arms and handed her out to Adrian with a innocent smile. "Sorry I whipped her out. She just....bleeds alot..." He laughed softly at his comment, before streaching out his arms. Offering the mortal to the other vampire.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: Vampire RP   Vampire RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 10:48 am

"well what am I supposed to do with it?" Adrian asked confused. He didn't see why they had to physically move the human.
He took her in his arms away from the other vampire, but now he really didn't know what to do with her. It's not like he had been preparing for any of this.

ooc: I'm sorry...that's a really really really short post, but I didn't have time to elaborate more because I have to get off momentarily.
Back to top Go down
strongwolf66
Verifier
strongwolf66

PostSubject: Re: Vampire RP   Vampire RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 3:15 pm

Leon was happy that no vampires were comeing after wolf.He didn't even feel like fighting a vampire.He sighed to himself."Whats your name?Mine is Leon."He asked.

Wolf looked at him.He didn't trust this vampire yet.He could be playing a game on him."My name is wolf."He said.He stood up and looked out the widow.He saw people runing around the streets.He hoped the vampire he saw early didn't find him and Leon.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: Vampire RP   Vampire RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 6:46 pm

Vaix shrugged at the other vampires reply. "Well, she was looking for you. So now you can have her, don't you live somewhere you could take her? You know...for when she wakes up and all?" He gave a devilish smile, "or I could just take her again. If your preffer...." He looked down at the girl's limp body, they always looked so innocent when they were asleep. He ran his fingers through his hair as if he was nervous, or shy to be around her.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: Vampire RP   Vampire RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 6:58 pm

"No, I don't really have a place here. I live about three states over; I ran here." Adrian said to the other vampire. He had stayed in his residential home that he owned before he was turned into a vampire. He had payed off the whole dept by now, so he completely owned it, and then no one could ask anything of him. It helped him keep off the radar.
But now he didn't really know what to do; he wasn't expecting to be keeping a human. He hadn't plan to run her back, he probably could, but it sounded like a bad idea.
He glanced over at the other vampire now during his thought for the first time as well. He looked like he had been transformed a little younger than he was, but not much.
Back to top Go down
strongwolf66
Verifier
strongwolf66

PostSubject: Re: Vampire RP   Vampire RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 7:19 pm

Wolf sighed and still looked at the widow.He saw Leon sleeping.He wanted to get something to eat so he left the house.He walked down the streets with his hands in his pockets.He felt like haveing a apple so hee got one for free.He walked down the street,eating the apple.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: Vampire RP   Vampire RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 8:25 pm

Vaix looked up at Adrian when he felt the other vampire's gaze on him. "You ran here?" Vaix replied with a smile, "why?" He paused before abandoning his current question with another. "I'm Vaix, by the way. Can I ask of your name? And possibly her's too, if you happen to know it..." He gestured toward the unconcious girl still lying neatly in Adrian's arms.
Back to top Go down
Ænigma
Verifier
Ænigma

PostSubject: Re: Vampire RP   Vampire RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 8:38 pm

It started out with a simple twitch from her fingers. As seemed to be the common theme with most unconscious victims coming to, she heard what was going on before she could register anything else, and so she responded with a barely coherent, "My name's Samantha."
Her eyes opened, and the situations began to process in her head. He was here, the one from last night. He also looked worried...
but the other one, the one who called himself Vaix, didn't seem upset. Perhaps she hadn't processed it right, though.
Nonetheless, she'd been unconscious, and, after dumping herself out of Adrien's arms, she placed one hand on her jugular and the other reached to pick up the blade she'd dropped. Her tongue slid across her teeth as she asked vacantly, "I'm not a vampire, am I? I don't feel like one..."
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: Vampire RP   Vampire RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 8:41 pm

"It's Adrian," he said this rather flatly. He didn't want to give away too much about his past or where he lived, so he avoided the question from before. He then looked down at the girl. Her name was Samantha now apparently.
His looked changed to a more content one before he looked down at her and said, "No you're still human. I can hear your blood pumping." He figured that sounded kind of creepy, but he was more of the blunt type to care.
Back to top Go down
Ænigma
Verifier
Ænigma

PostSubject: Re: Vampire RP   Vampire RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 8:50 pm

Sami nodded, attempting to gather her thoughts. He was here. Adrien. That meant something significant, but what?
As she placed the blade back into her pocket, she suddenly smiled. "Yes! That's it!" She said. She spun around, pointing her non-wounded hand towards him. "You let me live last night." And as she said it, she realized an equally significant fact. She turned to Vaix and, having made the same discovery, said, "And you let me live tonight."
She furrowed her brow for a second. "Which means, either vampires aren't as dangerous as they're thought to be or," she paused, looking up at both of them with an almost comically confused expression on her face. "Or, you're both really strange."
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: Vampire RP   Vampire RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 8:56 pm

Adrian laughed a little at her comment. But it did make him think a moment; maybe the two of them were strange after all. He then said, "I've still get human feelings sometimes; I'm to young to be heartless yet."
He felt weird giving this away to them, but he had to to help explain for last night. However he couldn't explain much better, he was about to kill her and let her live at the spur of the moment.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: Vampire RP   Vampire RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 9:04 pm

Vaix laughed at her statemant, he was happy she'd recovered so quickly. He hated it when you knocked somene out and it took them hours just to walk again. Vaix looked over at Adrian, "Newborn," He replied with a grin that clearly exposed his vampiric fangs. "But I didn't kill you because I wasn't hungry. Remember the vampire I was with when you first came and found me? Yeah, he filled me up before I could consider you. Thanks for the snack though." He licked his lips as a tease, though he blood was pretty good...he'd have to remember her when he was hungry. Vaix' expression was light and carefree, as if the whole incident with her passing out had never occured in the first place. He showed no consern, or care for her current state of health. But at the same time showed no trace of the hostile dark vampire he'd seemed to be when they first met. Now he had more relation to a small child wound up on sugar.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampire RP   Vampire RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vampire RP
Page 5 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next