Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

1x1 with x_fire

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

1x1 with x_fire - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 5:59 pm

Demitri sighed, smiling at her.
"I'm not worried about that, I can survive that change thing again" He said, though he frowned for a moment.
"Are-are you sure you want to change? I mean what about Maddie and stuff?" He asked her, shaking his head and frowning. He wouldn't change Maddie, and perhaps Kristen wanted to grow with her daughter, be a parent to her, an actual parent. If she changed, one day Maddie would outgrow her, her grandchildren would, and she would have to watch them die. He had lived through that before, but not with his own children, he wasn;t sure if Kristen could hack that.

Keith sighed, wrapping his arms tighter around Alayna, sighing and shaking his head. He sighed, kissing her gently, before settling down for the night. He was tired, he needed to sleep, but she was odviously upset, and he wasn't going to fall asleep if she needed to talk.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 6:06 pm

Kristen tried to smile, but only succedded in turning the corner of her mouth up a bit. She looked over at Demitri, and swallowed hard.
"What about you?" she asked quietly. She knew that if she didn't change, she would grow old, just like any other human. As would Maddie, who would then have kids and grandkids, and Demitri would stay as he was. For how long after Kristen passed, she didn't know. And quite honestly, she didn't want to find out. "We talked about this Demitri," she said, sitting up then. "When Maddie's older, we'll offer her the same deal."

Alayna smiled despite herself as Keith's arms tightened around her and he kissed her gently. She opened her eyes gently to look at him before letting them close again. Just from looking at his face, she knew he was tired. After what Sven did to his side today, he was probably sore, and needed rest. Alayna was tired, but her mind was racing again, though she kept herself calm, hoping Keith would think she was tired and already asleep.
Back to top Go down
http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 6:11 pm

Demitri sighed, "So you wanna be changed? I can do that, though, I suggest you wait, and have Keith put a block on Maddie" He murmured, shaking his head.
"Please love, wait until we come back from Italy, I can't take you on a plane safely, and well, Keith will have to put a block on Maddie, it's to painful for her to bear, plus, I can't handle both of you when there's that much pain" He said, shaking his head. It was true, Maddie needed the block, he definately would insist or at least press that point.

Keith sighed, shaking his head.
"Love, do you need to talk?" He asked curiously, supressing a yawn and sighing. He didn't care either way, but he didn't want her to go to bed upset. So if she needed to talk, he would listen. He sighed, sliding lower in the bed and resting against her comfortably and listening.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 6:17 pm

"Alayna told me that Maddie can't sense anything because of the block Keith put on me." Kristen murmured, rubbing her forehead gently. "The magic inteferes with her ability like static I guess. I highly doubt she'll need a block." Kristen ran her fingers through her hair, realizing it was all up in a ponytail. Softly, she pulled it out, sighing as it fell to waves and curls to her back. Kristen frowned lightly, scracthing the back of her head.
"I need a hair cut..." she murmured, sighing. "Fine, I'll wait till we come back." Kristen said, not wanting to argue with him at all right now.

Alayna sighed. So much for that plan. "I don't even know..." Alayna whispered. "Everything's all...jumbled. Feels like I'm in a fog, or rain or...something, I don't know." she was rambling, completely rambling utter gibberish.
"Go to sleep Keith, I'm probably just being dramatic..." Alayna said, smiling lightly as he rested against her. Gently, she leaned over to kiss his forehead before laying back on her pillow.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 6:22 pm

Demitri nodded, "Alright, so, when we change you, I'll have Keith block you from me? So then Maddie can't feel the pain?" He asked, confused and sighing and shaking his head. Kristen could explain, hopefully, he didn't really know what to do, except that he wouldn't allow Maddie feel the pain her mom would be feeling shortly. He stretched out, flopping onto the bed and relaxing, though he focused on her contently.

Keith laughed, "You're always dramatic love, it's just a matter of figuring out if I have to take you seriously or not" He teased, still supressing a yawn. He sighed, lying down on his stomach, though he watched her curiously. He yawned, this time to failing to supress it.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 6:27 pm

Kristen nodded. "Which was why I asked you now, so that we don't have to tire Keith out. I'm not keeping this block for the next two weeks, I'll go crazy." Kristen said, shaking her head stubbornly. She felt closed off, lost almost, with him, but at the same time not. It was driving her insane, like something you were forgetting but couldn't remember no matter how many times you tried. Not to mention the taste of magic in the back of her mouth was starting to make her sick.

Alayna rolled her eyes gently. "You're tired Keith." she murmured as he yawned. "Go to sleep." she rolled over then, pulling the covers over her shoulder. She didn't want him to worry. She wanted him to rest, to get better. She highly doubted he could do that when he was fussing over her. Alayna firgured she was just being dramatic, but honestly at the moment, she couldn't tell; her mind was a mess, and thinking about meeting Nicko tomorrow made her heart tear and her stomach drop.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 6:32 pm

Demitri sighed, "He can remove the block, he'll just have to put it back for when you change" He murmured, he sighed, "Go ask, my pain isn't bad anymore, so I guess it's alright" He said, shaking his head and stretching out on the bed again.
"We will have a block when you change though" He murmured, he'd speak to Keith, he needed to block his emotions from Kristen's as well, temporarily for when he changed her. Her thirst in the begining would get to him, badly, and he needed to be able to be near Maddie.

Keith sighed, feeling the draining tug of magic.
"One sec, I will" He hoped Demitri was well enough. Closing his eyes, he concentrated, then, a gold glow surrounded him, the block he put around Kristen disappared, it was exahusting keeping up magic for that length of time.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 6:37 pm

Kristen smiled and nodded gently. She pushed herself off the bed, standing up and walking towards the door. She stopped then, feeling dizzy for a moment. She swayed, but quickly caught herself, staggering back a bit. Gasping, Kristen held her head, then winced and cursed. "Well, looks like Keith knew we were talking about him..." Kristen murmured, sighing and strecthing her arms a bit. Her whole back was sore, and she firgured that was from Demitri, which ment the block was gone.
"Crap. And this isn't that bad?!" she asked, frowning as she looked back at Demitri. "Damn.." Kristen shook her head gently before going back to the bed and falling down, resting her head on his chest gently.

Alayna merely nodded. Her head throbbed for a moment, and she reached up a hand to her temple. She cringed, rolling onto her back to look at Keith. She blinked, seeing the golden film that surronded him, eyes wide. Oh, right, magic. Alayna sighed, rubbing her head gently before rolling back over and closing her eyes.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 6:48 pm

Demitri smiled.
"Compared to before? This is nothing" He wrapped his arms around her, kissing her had lightly.
"He was probably exahusted, it's hard for him to keep up magic for a prolonged amount of time" He said, shaking his head and holding her tightly. He rubbed his fingers lightly over her back, sighing, "I'm sorry love" He knew that his idea of pain and her's were probably different.
"Shh" He said sighing.

Keith sighed, "Sorry" He knew magic gave her headaches" He said, shaking his head as the magic settled back in his body.
"Thank god" He murmured.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 6:52 pm

Kristen shuddered lightly. "Yikes. No wonder they put the block on me..." she muttered, shaking her head gently. She wrapped her arms around her pillow, digging her face into the softness. She sighed, smiling into the pillow and shivering gently as Demitri's hand passed over her back. She could feel the coolness of his fingers through her shirt, and it felt good against her skin.
"Mmm..." Kristen grinned, turning to look at him with a content smile on her face.

Alayna smiled. "It's alright. Just give me a heads up if your gonna do that again..." she murmured, pulling the sheets back over her shoulder again, digging herself deeper in the warmth of the cloth. Sighing, Alayna closed her eyes, willing her body and mind to relax, hoping she would get some sleep in for the night.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 6:59 pm

"Mhm" Demitri murmured, she seemed to relaxe under his touch, so he kept his hand there, continuing the soothing motion. He sighed, shifting so he was holding her a bit, letting her keep pressed into her pillow, that was fine, as long as he was holding her. He stretched out, sighing, he kissed the side of her head, liking the calmness with her, though, he half-expected Maddie to wake up anytime, and come rushing in. She too could feel the pain now.

Keith sighed, "I will" He slurred tiredly, and rolled onto his stomach, wrapping his arms under his pillow, sighing and shaking his head. He had to sleep, he was exhausted. Sighing again, his eyes fluttered shut, tired.
"Night love, wake me if you need anything" He murmured.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 7:07 pm

Kristen smiled, not really caring what Demitri was doing at this point. Anything to be closer to him, helped. Even if there was pain, Kristen felt a tons better than when Keith had the block over her. Kristen smiled, turning her face up towards him, stealing a kiss gently before burrying her face back into the pillows. She laughed quietly, moving her shoulders again, as if that would shift the pain around.

"Mmhmm." Alayna answered, nearly half asleep herself. She waited, listening to his soft breathing as it leveled out and deepened, saying that he was asleep. Gently, and as quietly as she could, Alayna turned around to face him in the shadows and darkness. For a while, she stayed like that, just watching him sleep with a small smile on her face. After what felt like hours, Alayna fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 7:11 pm

Demitri sighed, stretching out comfortably and sliding his clothes off, crawling under the blankets. He always slept into the boxers, it was more comfortable.
"Sleep love. Please, it'll help" He felt relieved knowing that Kristen was attatched to him again, it was so much better now. He sighed, wrapping her in his arms, though he anticipated her changing into her PJ's soon, before she fell asleep.
"Do you wanna change? You do need to sleep" He murmured, shaking his head and sighing.

Alexi yawned, shaking his head and sitting up. He was definately feeling a lot better, particularly with the news that they were going to Rome. Sighing, he slipped away from Maria and into the shower, needing to 'wake up' properly.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 7:20 pm

Kristen laughed, though it was a bit harsh. "No, I think I'm good." Kristen said, shaking her head. The thought of getting up, finding clothes, walking to the bathroom, and changing seemed much to tiresom and tideous.
She simply stayed as she was, in loose jeans and tank top, pulling the blankets over herself as well, keeping close to Demitri. She sighed then deeply, closing her eyes and falling asleep the next instant.

Maria smiled, hearing Alexi yawn and shift. She rolled over, as if to grab him and pull him back onto the bed, but he was already gone. She laughed quietly to herself, sitting up slowly and pulling the loose strap of her tank top back onto her shoulder. She bit her lip gently, looking down at the sheets, blinking a bit as her mind started back up. God what a day...Maria smiled before falling back onto the bed, into the soft sheets and pillows, rubbing her lips gently.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 7:24 pm

Alexi smiled as he slipped from the washroom, pulling his shorts back on before he left the room. He grinned at Maria, she wasn't really paying attention, but he had an idea, shaking his head and grinning. Suddenly, he dove, landing next to her on the bed with a huge thud, laughing and sighing.
"We're going to Rome" He said in a singsong voice, odviously beyond excited, he was going home, which was exciting. He sighed stretching out next to her, waiting with a goofy grin on his face, waiting to see what she would say, or, with his luck, smack him because he had startled her.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 7:32 pm

Maria's eyes went wide, and she rolled quickly to avoid Alexi jumping on top of her when he landed on the bed.
Damn love.. she hissed, taking a pillow and smacking it into his face. She rolled her eyes affectionatly then. He had been like this when they overheard Alayna and Keith talking. Even before Demitri agreed, Alexi had been talking about going, almost right then and there.
"You're ridiciouls..." Maria said, pulling the covers back over her and rolling so that her back was facing him. She bit her lip then, waiting. They had been playing this game all day, and Maria wondering anxiously what Alexi would do.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 7:37 pm

"No spanish!" Alexi whined, shaking his head, growling as the pillow struck him.
"Am not" He whined, watching her roll onto her side, her back to him. He pouted, then sprung into action, poking her side, then sliding under off the bed and crawling under it. Effortlessly, he picked the one side up, trying to shake her free, she couldn't get hurt, but he didn't want to break anything.
"Am not" He said again, childish in his actions as he continually shook the bed, he had it vertical now, hoping she would fall off.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 7:44 pm

Maria laughed, swatting Alexi's hand as he poked her. She threw the covers off her then, frowning as she looked for him.
"Oh yes you are." she said, forcing herself not to sound like a five-year-old answerying back. Where had he-? Maria held back a yell as the bed shook vioently beneath her.
"Alexi!" she said, holding onto the side of the bed. As he turned it, Maria pulled herself up and over the opposite side. Jumping down effortlessly, Maria stood a few paces away from Alexi, fists on her hips. In her silk tank top and soft short, she didn't look that menicing, even with the sharp gleam in her eyes.
"Really? Tilting beds, is that what you're resorting to now?" Maria asked, folding her arms over her chest and shaking her head gently.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 7:47 pm

Alexi laughed, then lowered the bed.
"Of course, what do you expect of a, what was it you called me a few hours ago? Over grown child?" He laughed, sitting on the now horizontal bed again. He grinned at her, looking approrpately goofy, he leaned back, feet barely touching the floor, he was happy, relaxed and though it seemed like they were fighting, it was all for fun. He sighed, grinning at her and shaking his head.
"What are you going to do?" He taunted, they had almost adopted this she was the adult, he was the child argument method.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 7:56 pm

Over-grown, impracticable and immature child is more like it... Maria muttered, in spanish soley for the fact that it irritated him. She sighed, running her fingers gently through her hair. Looking back at Alexi, Maria let her hand drop to her side. She stared at him for a moment, as if thinking of what she could possibly do. Maria grinned then.
The next moment she was on him, pinning him gently to the bed. Maria chuckled. "How about you're grounded. And you don't get to go to Rome?" she asked, raising an eyebrow gently in a silent challendge. Had he seriously not thought of that when he asked the question? Maria smirked, when would he learn?
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 8:01 pm

Alexi frowned as she spoke in Spanish, he needed to learn that darn language. Sighing, he shook his head, then, suddenly he was pinned to the bed.
"No" He wailed, mocking an upset child, everything was for play of course, they were both good actors.
"Mar-Maria no" He faked a sob, looking up at her as pathetically as he could manage. He allowed her to pin him to the bed, mainly because, he did, in fact enjoy it. He loved the attention from her, but he sighed, pouting.
"Please?" He whined, looking as adorable as he could manage without busting out in laughter.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 8:13 pm

"Oh, yes..." Maria said, grinning proudly. She knew, playing or not, that had hit home. "You would be grounded for the two weeks Demitri, Kristen, Madison, Keith and Alayna would be gone.." she whispered tauntily, tilting her head gently. Her hair cascaded around them in perfect ringlets, and although one strand fell into her face, Maria didn't want to relase her grip on Alexi just yet.
"Then once they return, you could sit and listen to them tell the story of their trip." Maria continued, grinning. "The trip...that would couldn't go to..." Maria added.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 8:26 pm

Alexi pouted. "Maria" He whined. "Anything but that, please?" He sighed, shaking his head and looking desperately at her, "Ria" He whined again, he thrashed, playfully, under her hands, he knew she wouldn't release him until he had promised something, or something along those lines.
"I love you" He pouted, shaking his head and whining in a cat-like manner. He wanted to get free, but he wanted to hold her.
"Ria" He stuck his buttom lip out, looking pathetic.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 8:31 pm

Maria couldn't help but laugh. "Oh Alexi, you really are too much." she said, honestly, though keeping up their act at the same time. She shook her head gently.
"Stop pouting and I'll think about it." Maria said simply, tightening her grip on Alexi, straddeling him gently as he trashed around on the bed.
Maria chuckled, grinning then. "I know, and I love you too." she whispered, kissing him then, her lips barely brushing against his, hardly a proper kiss. She smirked, bitting his lip gently.
"Stop pouting." Maria repeated. "I would never actually keep you from Rome." she said then, rolling her eyes gently.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 8:35 pm

Alexi smiled as she stradled him.
"I know love, I'm just playing" He murmured, shaking his head and whining at her pathetic attempt at a kiss.
"Besides, I'm adorable when I pout, everyone says so" He teased, resting his hands behind his head, she was basically seated on his stomach, not that it mattered, he sighed, smiling up at her.
"So you pinned me, now what?" He asked, refering to her 'trapping' him on the bed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 19 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1x1 with x_fire
Page 19 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying :: 1x1-
Jump to: