Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

1x1 with x_fire

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

1x1 with x_fire - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 1:37 pm

"It's been a while..." Maria muttered. Every vampire at one point in time lost it to blood lust, it was just bound to happen. At the moment, Maria couldn't really remember the last time she had fallen under. Usually, she did a pretty good job at keeping herself sane and feeding. Maria nodded gently to Alexi, resting her head against his shoulder as his arms cralded her, closing her eyes and blocking everything else out.

Alayna looked up at Sven with hopeful eyes. "That would be great." she said. She knew Sven was a doctor, and with the amount of time he had been around, maybe he knew of something that would at least help Keith's body heal faster.
"What happened?" Jason murmured quietly, nearly making Alayna jump. He had been so still and quiet during all of this, Alayna nearly forgot he was there. He grinned, seeing that Alayna had been scared, hearing her elevated heart-beat as well. "Sorry, didn't mean to scare you." he murmured quickly.

Kristen nodded in agreement. "Yea, that's true.." she muttered.
Maddie smiled tiredly. "Well, sometimes you have to." she said quietly, covering her mouth as she yawned. Her eyes closed slowly then and she turned on her side, pressing her back against Demitri's chest. Kristen smiled lightly, seeing that Maddie was close to sleep right now.
"You alright?" she asked, looking over at Demitri then.
Back to top Go down
http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 1:46 pm

"Demon attack" Alexi murmured, looking at Jason.
"Keith's a fallen angel" He explained, "And a demon decided to take some revenge on him, something from the past, attacked Alayna. Keith stepped in, he killed the demon, but not before getting a demonic blade in his side" He explained, "Forty stitches, you coud see at least three of his ribs. It was bad, still is. Injury's not healing, really at all" He sighed, glancing at Alayna, wondering if he had missed anything.

Sven smiled, "I will, it'll be no problem" He murmured, shaking his head and sighing. He glanced at Jason, wondering what he was thinking about Keith's story. He stretched out, looking at Alayna with a small grin, "Actually, it will be very interesting to see Keith's injury, up close, see what's wrong" He said, smiling.

Demitri wrapped his arms around Maddie, and pulled the blanket over her, cradling her against him. He sighed, glancing at Kristen.
"Sick" He murmured, shaking his head and sighing. "But the burnings going away" He murmured, his blood didn't hurt anymore, but his back still burned, badly, and he could feel the intense burns on his back, and it was awful.
"But I still hurt, badly" He kept his arms around Maddie, letting her cuddle against him.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 1:53 pm

Jason looked over at Alexi, only his eyes moving. He nodded gently, showing that he was listening and paying attention. Every so often, his eyes would dart to Keith and Jason winced.
"Damn. I'm no expert..." he murmured. "But that sounds rough."

Alayna nodde gravely, her head falling a bit as Alexi told the story. She winced, the memory coming back to her as Alexi talked and she absentmindedly rubbed her arms were she still had the thin long white scars. "Yea." she managed, opening her eyes, the agony of the memory clear in them as she looked up. "It was...bad..." Alayna said, swallowing hard.

Maddie mumbled something in her sleep, coughing quietly as Demitri moved her and pulled her closer. Kristen frowned at him for a moment, but her gaze softened as he talked to her. She nodded gently, her eyes darting over to the clock before she sighed.
"It's almost Alexi's turn," she murmured, almost to herself moreso then him. "This is part of the remidy Demitri." Kristen said, holding up a hand to stop him from protesting. "You have to drink every hour. It's getting rid of the posion, and it's the only other option we have right now." Kristen said, quietly, rubbing her wrapped arm gently.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 2:00 pm

Alexi glanced at the clock.
"I'll be right back" He murmured, carefully shifting Maria off of his lap. Bounding up the stairs, he was relieved to find Demitri awake, this would make life easier.
"Ready?" He teased his brother, who groaned, but nodded.

Sven sighed, watching Alexi go, he didn't bother to get up, he had heard Demitri talking, it would be fine, if Demitri was awake, and Maddie was there, he would be fine, and he'd behave.

Demitri winced, but nodded, glancing up as Alexi came in.
"Lets get this over with" He grumbled. Maddie was asleep, so he covered her face with the blanket, so that she couldn't see, just in case. Sighing, Alexi walked over, biting his wrist and holding it to Demitri's face. Wincing as his brother drank slowly, but drank without protest.
"Done" He said, pulling back and sighing.
"See you Kristen" He murmured, shaking his head and bouncing back down the stairs and picking Maria up so that he could sit down and settled her on his lap.

Demitri drew his hand across his face and shook his head. He pulled the blanket across Maddie, carefully rolling onto his back so he could better talk to Kristen. He wrapped his arm around Maddie, drawing the little girl closer to him.
"How much longer?" He asked, sounding sick.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 2:09 pm

Maria blinked, feeling Alexi move her around and frowning as he left. She didn't ask any question though, too tired right now to wonder why or where he was going. She sighed with relief as he came back and she rearranged herself in his lap like before, letting her body relax again.

Jason watched as Alexi left and flinched at the scent of his blood. Alayna looked at Sven for a moment before over at Jason, who had gone still again as Alexi came back into the room. Her memory kicked in then, reminding her that Jason was a new vampire. She bit her lip gently, looking over at Jason again, who was staring out towards the patio distantly.

Maddie stirred, feeling hot and stuffy under the thick blankets. She whined quietly, and sighed as Demitri pulled the blankets from her face again. Kristen didn't watch as Demitri fed off Alexi, and she nodded stiff as Alexi left. Sighing as Demitri moved around again, Kristen slid onto the bed.
She crawled over to his other side, laying next to him and smiling, hoping it looked reassuring.
"Just for today. Im not sure exactly how long, but..." Kristen nodded and shrugged. "Pretty much all day." She ran her fingers through his hair gently with her good hand, smiling lighty again.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 2:16 pm

Vlad glanced at Jason, also more aware of the scent of blood then he'd like to be.
"We should go hunting" He murmured, standing up. Sven shook his head, he was fine, "Jason?" Vlad asked curiously. "Wanna come with?" He liked the DJ, and well, he was beyond an expert at dealing with newborns, having had to deal with Sven, who had actually been rather well behaved, to a much worse Alexi, and then an even worse Demitri.

Keith shifted, letting out a small, tired groan. He was exahusted, but his dreams were rough, so he was struggling to wake up, despite his body's attempts to keep him asleep. The tall angel shifted on the couch, causing Sven to glance up, concerned.

Demitri groaned, "Joy" He murmured, shaking his head. He caught up Kristen's hand, sliding his into her's.
"We should put a movie on or something" He murmured boredly. If he had to be stuck in bed all day, he wanted something to watch, or to do. Maddie seemed asleep, curled against his side, and he kept his arm wrapped gently around her.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 2:24 pm

Jason blinked and glanced over at Vlad. He settled for nodding, rather then trying to speak. The burning had found it's way back into his throat, and Jason wasn't breathing. Alayna's scent had become something short of intoxicating a few minutes ago, and he was despritly trying to contain himself, almost afraid he would wind up like Maria had been a few hours ago.

Alayna frowned, looking at Keith as he shifted around on the couch. Her eyes wandered to Sven, seeing his concern matched her own before looking back at Keith. She laced her fingers with his, pushing a small amount of her energy into the angel before casually drawing her hand back.
"Keith?" Alayna murmured quietly, worried.

Kristen smirked. "That's part of my name," she murmured, feeling a bit odd at hearing that word. That had been somewhat of a cruel irony on her father's part, adding Joy to her name. So much so, that Kristen hardly ever went by her full name. She smiled as Demitri took her hand in his and nodded in agreement, guessing he was bored.
"Alright. What do you want to watch?" Kristen asked quietly, seeing Maddie move about subtly bringing herself closer to Demitri's side.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 2:34 pm

Vlad grinned and clapped Jason on the back, leading his friend out the front door.
"Where have you guys been hunting lately?" He asked, glancing around and shading his eyes from the brightness of the snow. His own throat was begining to burn, and he despised that feeling.

Keith heard Alayna distantly and winced.
"Urgh" He grumbled, feeling Alayna's energy entering him. His body tingled, which he hated, his own magic reacting to her's.
"Don't" He mumbled, opening his eyes and arching an eyebrow at her. "Don't give me your energy" He sighed, she had been doing that more and more recently, though, he honestly had no idea why she did that, she must figure he needed the energy, but really, it only served to make his own magic react. He smiled at her, to show her that he wasn't mad or anything, and settled bak against her, tired.

Demitri shrugged.
"Hm, suprise me" He murmured, smiling as Maddie moved against him, smiling he curled his arm around her more, glancing at Kristen.
"Joy, right, I had forgotten that, you so rarely say it" He murmured, recalling the second part of her name. Kristen Joy, he smiled, knowing she wasn't fond of the 'Joy' part.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 2:43 pm

Once out of the house, Jason trusted himself enough to breathe and speak. "Depends. Usually up by the lodge I want to say." he said, his voice a bit scrachty. He winced and rubbed his throat. "Honestly can't say exactly where. Mostly in the woods here and there." Jason shrugged then before looking back at Vlad and grinning. "Any suggestions?" he wondered, letting his fangs slide out of hiding.

Alayna sighed and nodded, holding her hands up defensively. "Sorry." she murmured. Alayna kept forgetting that transferring her energy into Keith, didn't exactly help like it did for Kristen. "You were moving around a lot," Alayna explained, smiling light as he rested back against her again. "And Jason was in the room, didn't want you opening your side again..." Alayna murmured quietly.

Kristen rolled her eyes at Demitri, pulling herself away to pick out a movie. She tapped her lips thoughtfully as her eyes scanned over the cases. She didn't want something too bad, in case Maddie woke up again, but she didn't want a kids movie either.
"I don't exactly like my full name Demitri." Kristen murmured. Her eyes wandered over the cases and went wide as she saw a familiar one. "How's Iron Man? Haven't seen that since we left the school..." Kristen grinned, holding up the case to show Demitri.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 2:50 pm

Vlad sighed, "Sounds good, let's go find some random skiiers" He murmured, shaking his head and sighing. He started down the mountain, hoping to find some random people.
"So, what do you think about this so far? Being a vampire and all that?" He asked curiously. He knew sometimes it was overwhelming, it had been for Demitri, and he had been beyond stressed with dealing with his idiot youngest brother.

Keith stretched out and sighed.
"Oh" He sat up, rubbing his eyes and smiling at her again. "Alright" He sighed, glancing at Sven, "How's Demitri?" He asked softly, wondering how long he had been out, and what he had missed.
"Better, I mean the blood is working, a lot, but he won't be better for a long time. Injury wise" He murmured, shaking his head and sighing.

Demitri sighed, "I know you don't" He murmured, girnning.
"Iron Man? Sounds good" He said with a casual sigh. It was a good movie, in case Maddie woke up, she could watch it, and well, he enjoyed it.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 2:59 pm

Jason nodded, and followed after Vlad, able to keep up with the older vampire effortlessly. His eyes constantly darted around, here and there, hoping to spot someone soon.
"Um..." Jason blinked, looking back at Vlad and shrugging. "I'm adjusting would be one way of saying it." he swallowed then, wincing. "Still can't get used to this burning, feels like I'm sick."

Alayna smiled lightly, and nodded. Her eyes wandere over to Alexi and Maria, and she smirked, seeing that they were both pretty out of it. She turned her attention back to Sven as he talked about Demitri. Her eyes looked up at the ceiling before back at Keith. "The posion really did it in for him huh?" she asked quietly, cringing at the thought.

Kristen nodded and slid the DvD into the player, turning on the Tv before walking back and settleing herself on Demitri's other side, looking down at Maddie. The child was sound asleep, her thumb placed lightly in her mouth. Kristen smiled before shaking her head and starting to movie. Sighing, Kristen leaned back against the head rest, linking her hands behind her head before looking at Demitri, she frowned for a moment before glancing back at the screen.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 3:07 pm

Vlad nodded.
"That will go away eventually, it takes time, your body is adjusting to the constant need for blood. As you age, your body needs blood less, not to the point where you can ever stop feeding, but to the point where you're more like us, not needing to feed as regularly" He explained, head turning suddenly.
"Snow boarders, two, down here" He nodded over a large snow pile. Two young teens, approximately sixteen were sitting in the deep snow, laughing.

Sven sighed, "It did exactly what it was supposed to, almost" He murmured, wincing.
"That posion has taken many lives of my kind, it was ancient and unheard of in my time, To know that someone is back, using it, is highly concerning. It has no scent, no way of telling if someone has taken it" He explained.

Demitri sighed, noting Kristen's small frown.
"What?" He asked her, worried. He glanced around, instantly concerned. He looked at Maddie, sound asleep, sucking her thumb, he probably looked like he had been dragged through hell, that was how he felt, but he wasn't sure why she was frowning.
"Do I look that bad?" He teased softly.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 3:21 pm

"Good. It's annoying." Jason murmured, rubbing his throat again. He turned gently, the smell of humans coming to him. Jason followed Vlad, glancing at the two teenagers that sat in the snow. So unaware, so careless. He took a quiet deep breath and grinned before nodding. "One for you, one for me." Jason murmured before letting his instincts take over then.

Alayna shudderd. "Maybe it was just the one person?" she said, trying to be hopeful. Though, that was highly unlikely for something this old to suddenly reappear. "That's a scary though..." Alayna murmured then, shaking her head.

Kristen shrugged. "It's just that...Keith put this block on me." she murmured, rubbing her arms gently then. "I know I'm still connected to you, it just feels...odd."
Kristen grinned. "Oh, you look like hell. If Maddie hadn't been so damn persitiant in wanting to see you, I would have kept her downstairs. Unfortunatly, she asked Vlad not half an hour after I told her no..." Kristen sighed then. "Seems you're brothers can't resist her either." Kristen smirked then, rubbing her forhead gently as she glanced down at the sleeping child.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 3:30 pm

Vlad smiled, wiping blood from his mouth and stepping back.
"Mmm" He murmured, burying the body deep in the snow. They were far away from the main trail so hopefully no one discovered them. He sighed, it was getting bad, so many vampires in one area was seriously draining the population. Watching the news had put him on edge, particularly seeing that the cops had been called in to investigate the missing people.

Keith sighed, as did Sven, "Maybe" He murmured doubtfully. It didn't even make sense, only one person having such a dangerous posion.
"We'll have to look in to it. I've been thinking about it, perhaps it's a group of people, I mean, there's always some sort of anti-whatever group going on. Perhaps they still believe in my kind, and well, found some ancient book and discovered the posion" It sounded far-fetched, but you never knew with humans.

Demitri sighed, "Well, honestly, I'm glad he did" His pain was intense, he doubted that Kristen would have been able to handle it. He laughed. "I'm glad you let her come see me, it's nice" He smiled down at the little girl.
"Four vampires wrapped around her little finger, she's going to be the most protected kid in history" He murmured, laughing. "She's gonna hate us when she's older" He teased.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 5:39 pm

Jason fell back in the snow, looking like a happy kid for a moment. Rubbing the remaining droplets of blood from his mouth, Jason sighed and sat up. He tried not to glance down at the face of the person he had just killed as he burried it in the snow a ways off from Vlad.
"I'm gonna guess that killing people like this takes some getting used to as well?" Jason murmured, falling into the snow next to Vlad, a small frown on his face, toned arms folded over his chest. Honestly, he tried not to think of the amount of people he had drained in the past three days, but it was difficult, espically when they were discovered and placed on the news.

Alayna shook her head. "Still a scary thought..." she murmured, resting against Keith now, her head laying gently on his shoulder. "What if there is a group?" Alayna asked then, frowning at the conclusions her mind was jumping to. "Killing a group of people isn't going to go unnoticed at all..."

Kristen shook her head. "He put the block on me, but Maddie refuses to let him do the same to her." Kristen's eyes darted over to the child again, tearing away from the movie for a moment. She frowned again and shook her head once more.
"I'm worried..." Kristen whispered. "With this gift of her's...she's practically like me. She's gotten so attatched to you Demitri that you being in a state like this isn't good for her. I'm not sure how she's been handleing it. And at the rate that we attract trouble..." Kristen swallowed hard, shaking her head again, letting her sentence trail off and turning her eyes back to the movie.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 5:45 pm

Vlad nodded. "It takes awhile, I honestly don't think about it anymore, humans are like cows to me in a sense. You don't think about how many cows are killed to supply you with burgers, but, if you're an animal rights advocate, that's all you think about. It's a bad comparison, but it makes the point. You'll adjust, it grows easier with time, once, once everyone human that you know has passed on, then you don't have an attatchment anymore"

Sven nodded, "I know" He murmured, sighing.

Demitri's eyes shot open.
"You're not thinking about sending her back to your father, are you?" He asked, staring at her with wide eyes. He winced at the idea of losing Maddie, he had grown close to her, in a parental sense.
"Kristen?" He didn't like the idea, at all, and he doubted Kristen would send her daugther back to the man that had caused her so much harm.
"Love, things will get better, we do attract trouble, but, she's better off here with us, then, then with him"
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 5:52 pm

Jason laughed. "Not too good on the metaphors huh?" he asked, shaking his head. He was only joking though, and he sighed, resting back on his arms.
He nodded in understandment and shrugged again. "I've got a while to go. I guess that'll be hard, watching my step-sister go on without me. Plus her kids..." Jason ran his fingers through his hair gently. That thought had never occured to him really.

Kristen sighed then, rubbing her face. "I don't know yet Demitri." she murmured. "I'm tossing the idea around. He may not have been the idea father to me, but he was pulling off Grand-father pretty good."
She sighed then, unable to help the small amount of pain and anger that slid out with her words. Closing her eyes, Kristen leaned her head back against the board. Breathing deeply, Kristen looked over at Demitri. "Is she really?" Kristen asked. "Look at what's happened since she got here. Look at what happened that actually got her here in the first place for that matter." She wasn't angry, just worried, concerned. A lot had happened in the past few days, and knowing about Maddie's gift, it might be better off to send her back to the States, at least until she was older.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 5:59 pm

Vlad laughed, "Sorry" He knew he sucked at metophores, but he tried.
"It is hard, but you have a new family now, one that will last far longer then you can imagine" He murmured, "And everyone here has gone through that before, and they'll help you"

Demitri let out a small hiss, suddenly glowering at Kristen.
"She was brought here because of his negligence Kristen, Luke never would have gotten a hold of Maddie if he had been more careful" He winced, "Kristen, do you honestly believe she'd stay? She knows us now, loves us, she'd be constant trying to escape, get back here. Would you rather she's here, perhaps in a bit of danger, or, out there, constantly trying to escape your father, and put herself in more danger then ever? I won't say that you can't send her back, but, if she is attatched to me like you are, she'll be in the same pain you were at the seperation, as will I. Remember flying back to the States to get Alayna, do you want a five year old, your daughter to endure that?" He knew he was being harsh, but he didn't want Kristen to do something rash, that would, in fact effect her, and him as well. His attatchement to Maddie was much like the one to Kristen, only in the parental sense, he picked up on her feelings, her pain, everything that he felt with Kristen, now he felt it with her daughter too.
'"I'm attatched to her as well love, like I am with you, though, it's different as well. I can feel everything though, same as with you"
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 6:09 pm

Jason smiled lightly and nodded before standing up and brushing the snow from his clothes. That was at least a plus; he wasn't in on this by himself. He nodded to Vlad, thankfully and smiled again. "Thanks." he said simply before strecthing and sighing, completely content. "Guess we should head back then? I'm set."

Kristen closed her eyes, falling back in the bed and covering her face with her hands, not wanting to look at Demitri right now. "He's only human Demitri.." Kristen murmured pathetically. She almost couldn't believe that she was standing up for her warden of a father. Certain things just couldn't be helped she guessed.
Kristen grew still then, taking in Demitri's words, wishing she couldn't. "She wouldn't do any of that if we asked her not to." Kristen said, letting her hands fall from her face to look over at Demitri. Her expression was sad, that of someone fighting a loosing battle. "And it wouldn't be like I'd leave her there. I just..." Kristen sighed then, covering her face again and shaking her head.
Madison being attached to Demitri like she was, Kristen hadn't been expecting. Kristen looked over at him, shocked then. "When the hell were you going to tell me that?" she asked, cursing quietly and looking away from him then.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 6:15 pm

Vlad laughed softly, "I guess we should" He murmured, striding through the deep snow as if it wasn't even there. Humans may have troubles walking through snow or water, but he had no trouble, no vampires did. He sighed and shook his head, glancing around to make sure no humans were around.
"Damn, this place is crawling with cops"

"I only just found out' Demitri muttered, forcing himself into a sitting position despite the pain.
"I can feel the pain she's feeling because of me" He murmured, "It must be because she's your daughter, your blood. I automatically become attatched" He winced, shaking his head.
"It's not the same as with you, emotionally. I don't love her like I love you, but I do love her, like a father would a daughter. Gods, Kristen, I am so sorry, I had no idea this would happen" He winced, he couldn't put Maddie through the pain Kristen had endured, it had nearly killed her, a grown woman, how would a five year old handle it?
"Sorry" He leaned forward, pressing his face into his hands and supressing a sob.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 6:25 pm

Jason nodded and followed after Vlad. He frowned then, looking around. It was amazing what he could notice now. "How can you tell?" he murmured, still looking around here and there, but only seeing other humans really. It seemed quiet though, not like usual times were there was the soft buzz of talking, laughing and screaming. "I think they shut down the slope.." Jason murmured, frowning.

Kristen frowned, looking at Demitri and trying not to growl as he sat up. Maddie stirred, rolling over in her sleep, wrapping her arms around the pillow like she had had them around Demitri moments ago.
"The only pain she would be feeling right now, is yours." Kristen muttered. "Because she's an empath." She shook her head then, listening to Demitri and wincing. She sat up then, moving to sit in front of him. Gently, she took his hands away from him face, kissing his forehead softly.

"Listen, if she is attached to you, then we have to keep her here." Kristen whispered. She would not let Maddie endure that pain on top of everything else the child had been through. "Maybe I'll have Keith put the block on her anyway one of these days when he's up to it. Neither of us knew this would happen, but we'll just have to work with it then..."
Kristen sighed then, kissing Demitri gently. "Don't stress over it alright? Forget I mentioned sending her to the states." Kristen murmured, not wanting Demitri to worry about this; he had enough on his plate to being with.

Last edited by mystikmage on Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 9:24 pm

Vlad smiled, "I'm better trained in the art of evesdropping my friend. You are correct, just down the hill, about five of them, questioning the locals" He frowned. "Come on, we need to get back, someones telling them about the house" He turned, suddenly a mere blur as he ran over the snow.

Demitri sighed, scrubbing at his eyes furiously. Even if Keith put a block on Maddie, he'd still feel her pain, Keith's blocks didn't work on him, no angel magic did. Vampires were of demonic origin, though, something happened making them impervious to angelic magic, though susceptiable to that of demons. He flopped back, breathing hard, just like with Kristen, the thought of Maddie leaving pained him immensely.
"T-thanks" He stuttered, cursing himself mentally for his weakness. He tried to smile at her, though he failed, misery seeped into him and he felt more tears welling up in his eyes, so he forced them shut, not wanting her to see him so damn upset.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 9:30 pm

Jason nodded to Vlad. He frowned, eyes going wide as the vampire disappeared. Jason muttered quietly before following after him, moving almost as fast as Vlad. Jason slowed as they arrived at the house, letting out a low whistle as he looked over his shoulder from where they had came. "That will never cease to amaze me.." he muttered, shaking his head. Jason didn't even feel winded from the run despite how fast he had been going.

Kristen smiled lightly, brushing her thumbs over his face lightly, rubbing the tears away. Her own eyes were strained. It hurt her, seeing Demitri like this. "Shush." she murmured quietly, kissing his forehead again before brushing the tears away from his face.
"She'll stay here with us love." Kristen whispered, reassuringly. Maddie was stirring again, frowning in her sleep, starting to toss and turn. Kristen's eyes darted to the child for a moment before a small smile came to her. "Relax," she told Demitri, figuring the child was picking up on his emotions even in her sleep.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 9:36 pm

Vlad let out a small grin, "It never gets old, believe me" He murmured, opening the front door and kicking the snow off of his shoes. He glanced around, Alexi, Maria, Sven, Keith and Alayna were all still in the living room.
"Cops are coming, investigating all the missing people" He warned them.
"Damn" He heard Alexi hiss, Maria was covered in blood, though she had covered most of it with the blankets, some was still visible.
Sven rubbed a hand over his face, "Bound to happen eventually" He murmured.
"Alayna, go warn Kristen please, We'll tidy up down here" He murmured, Keith was asleep again, and the angel needed sleep.

Demitri sighed, forcing himself to relaxe, he could feel Maddie tossing and knew she was picking up on his stress. Gods, he couldn't believe he had done this to a child, he was such an ass. He felt Kristen's hand brush his cheek, wetness, a few tears must have escaped his tight eyelids. He mentally cursed again, overwhelmed. He hated himself, what he had done, it was awful, he had essentially, in his mind, ruined Maddie's life. She'd never be able to stay away from him, the pain would be to great, and even if Keith placed a block on her, to keep her from feeling anything from him, her being away would destroy him, and then, by extension, Kristen. He winced, he had done this, him and his stupid vampire bonding.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 9:42 pm

Maria julted a bit, hearing Alexi curse. She frowned, blinking and looking up as Vlad and Jason walked back into the living room. She heard one word; Cops.
"Shit." Maria cursed, slidding off Alexi's lap then. Her clothes were covered in blood. She wouldn't have time to get rid of them now, from the sound of things, but a good shower never hurt. "I'm gonna change." she muttered, cursing herself lightly before running up to the guest house to shower and put on clean clothes.

Alayna's jaw dropped slightly and she nodded stiffly to Sven before slipping out from under Keith. He had fallen asleep again, not that she minded at all. Pulling her hair up into a rushed bun, Alayna ran up the stairs, before knocking quietly on the bedroom door and opening it gently.
"Um, Kristen?" she murmured quietly.

Kristen turned sharply, hearing Alayna's voice. She slid from the bed, going over to the door to talk to her.
"What's wrong?" Kristen asked.
"Vlad said there are officers invesitgating all the missing people cases." Alayna murmured, knowing Kristen would understand what that meant. "Sven wanted me to come give you guys a heads up. They might be coming to the house to ask question." Kristen cursed then, looking over at Demitri and shaking her head.
"Thanks Alayna." Kristen muttered. Alayna nodded before heading back downstairs. Kristen cursed again before closing the door.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1x1 with x_fire
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying :: 1x1-
Jump to: