Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

1x1 with x_fire

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

1x1 with x_fire - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 4:20 am

Maddie smiled and nodded at Vlad, turning around to face the screen again. She listened to him though, as she wached and movie, and she shook her head furiously.
"Just because they aren't like them doesn't make it right." she murmured, folding her arms over her chest and leaning back against him.

Jason frowned a bit, looking at Alexi. He was obviously in pain. What was that Maria always kept saying? That she had to get back to him. Scracthing his forehead gently, Jason shrugged. "Yea. Said she could never focus enough, and that she would wait until the next time." he murmured with another shrug. He ran a hand through his hair, looking at Alexi with concern now.

"Yea sure." he said, nodding in agreement. He could probably handle being in the guest house for a little while. "Hey, you alright?" he asked, glancing at Sven before back at Alexi.

There was blood everywhere. Maria blinked harshly, coming back to her sense as the thrid body fell from her. Staggering back, Maria fell into the bloody snow. She cringed and gasp, reaching a hand up to her chest before rubbing the blood that stayed at her lips. God how far had she gone? Looking around, Maria realized she was at the top of a mountain. Looking down, she saw the three people she had killed and winced. Cleaning it up took a while, and by the time Maria was satisfied no one would find out for a while, she was ready to collasp.

Holding her chest, Maria leaned against a tree for a moment, trying to stop the world from spinning. Cursing herself, Maria shook her head before heading back down the moutain, following that pain that had flarred in her chest to make it back to the house.
Back to top Go down
http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 7:38 am

Vlad glanced upstairs hearing the conversation. He was sure it would be alright, having Jason here, provided he didn't snap, though Vlad was sure he could stop him.
"Nope, it doesn't make it right" He agreed, pleased with Maddie. It was not everyday children made statements like that, and he was glad to know she was on the right track about that sort of stuff.

Alexi cringed, "No" He managed to murmur to Jason, "I won't be alright until she's back" Sven moved, sliding Alexi's arm around his shoulders. "We'll be in Demitri and Kristen's room if you need anything" He said to Jason, helping his brother from the room. He walked briskly down the hall, Alexi wasn't small, but his weight was feather light to Sven. Opening the door to the bedroom, he placed Alexi on the other couch, opposite Keith.

"Jason's going downstairs with Vlad and Maddie" He held up a hand, before Kristen could protest.
"He's not hungry, and he'll be further away from the smell. It's only temporary, but it's necessary. Maria took off, blood lust, I think, so Alexi can't watch him, and Vlad is strong enough to take care of Jason"
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 2:09 pm

Jason frowned but nodded to Alexi, glancing over his shoulder outside before heading downstairs after Sven and Alexi. He tapped lightly on the t.v. room door where he knew Vlad and Maddie were before opening the door slowly.
The little one turned to look up at him instantly. Jason was surprised at how bright blue her eyes were. He smiled lightly, making sure to hide his fangs as he did so. She continued to stare for a moment before waving gently, her curious mask never once failing. She turned back around then, resting back against Vlad and looking up at the movie. Jason followed her gaze, chuckling.
"Oh, El Durado. Good movie.." he muttered lightly, resting his folded arms against the back of the couch.

Kristen drew her attention away from Demitri, holding the cold cloth inches from his burnt skin. She frowned deeply, seeing that Alexi needed Sven's help to walk. "Wh-" she stopped short, listening as Sven talked. Her eyes went wide, not exactly with fear but more of annoyance, as he said that Jason would be staying downstairs with Maddie and Vlad. She relaxed, hearing that the young vampire had fed at least and she nodded, looking back at Demitir, dabbing his back gently.

Kristen winced, hearing that Maria had gotten caught up in a blood lust and she bit her lip gently. Her eyes darted over to Alexi and she nodded inwardly. That answered that question. "I was worried it was Jason.." she murmured honestly, shaking her head gently.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 11:21 am

"Hey" Vlad said, moving himself and Maddie over to make room for Jason.
"Ah, so you've seen it? I haven't" Vlad murmured, "And Maddie's only seen parts" He smiled at the little girl.
"Maddie, this is Alexi's friend Jason" He introduced her, not sure if she remebered the DJ from the other night.

"It'll be fine Kristen" Sven murmured, shaking his head.
"We were worried it was Jason too, but then he said Maria hadn't been feeding any of the times they had gone out. So, we figured the best thing to do was just let her go" He ran his fingers through his hair, eyes darting from Alexi to Demitri.
"Damn it" He murmured, both brothers seemed down for the count, though, Alexi would be fine when Maria returned. He winced, when, how long would that be?
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 2:01 pm

Jason held up his hand to stop Vlad from moving. He was perfectly content with standing at the moment.
"Hi.." Maddie murmured, never taking her eyes off the movie. Jason's eyes darted from the girl to the screen before back at Vlad with a light smile.
"Yea. I have a nephew, a little older than her back home. It's one of his favorite movies." Jason murmured, sighing and running his fingers through his hair. He heard Maddie gasp quietly and looked up at the screen to see what part it was at. Ah, the high priest was doing magic. Jason looked over at Maddie with a light frown, the girl had the blanket in her hands, covering her face.

Kristen nodded to show Sven that she was listening. Her eyes darted to the clock. "It' past your turn. I didn't want to go get you incase it was something like that..." she murmured, taking the cloth from Demitri's skin and going to the bathroom so she could clean it.

Damn it. Maria hissed, falling against a tree. She had made it just half way down the moutain, unable to run at her full speed with the weight and pain in her heart. Holding her head and then her shoulder, Maria looked around. It was still bright out, Maria guessed it was late in the morning or early afternoon. Breathing heavy, Maria looked around, cringing and growling as the pain throbbed in her chest.
How far had she gone? Maria couldn't even remember. The last thing she could recall was saying something to Jason. That had been when the smell of blood hit her from Demitri's room. The rest was black. Wincing, Maria pushed herself from the tree, running as fast as she could the rest of the way down the moutain.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 7:44 pm

"Shit" Sven murmured. "Oh well, as long as he gets it" He bit his wrist, wincing as he opened the half-healed wounds and walked over to Demitri. Effortlessly he forced his brother to drink the blood, wincing as Demitri coughed, sputtered and gagged in his attempts to get away from it.

Vlad wrapped his arms around Maddie, sighing and shaking his head.
"Scared?' He asked her, rubbing her back gently. He didn't blame her, some parts of these movies could be exceedingly scary to watch. He glanced at Jason, smiling.
"Oh? That's cool, I had no idea you had a nephew" He murmured, grinning.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 7:45 pm

"Shit" Sven murmured. "Oh well, as long as he gets it" He bit his wrist, wincing as he opened the half-healed wounds and walked over to Demitri. Effortlessly he forced his brother to drink the blood, wincing as Demitri coughed, sputtered and gagged in his attempts to get away from it.

Vlad wrapped his arms around Maddie, sighing and shaking his head.
"Scared?' He asked her, rubbing her back gently. He didn't blame her, some parts of these movies could be exceedingly scary to watch. He glanced at Jason, smiling.
"Oh? That's cool, I had no idea you had a nephew" He murmured, grinning.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 7:53 pm

Kristen came back out of the bathroom, the cool towel wet in her hands. She winced, hearing Demitri cough and gag against his brother's blood. She sighed then, shaking her head before walking over to Sven.
"He's not going to drink more is he?" she murmured. They had hardly made it half way through the day, and Demitri was supposed to feed every hour?

Maria fell against the paito door heavily, two steps short of breaking it. Pushing it open, Maria glanced around the guest house living room. She frowned, seeing the broken coffee table in front of the couch. The room was empty.
"J-Jason?" she called, worried, cringing afterwards. Maria's head spun, Alexi was over in Demitri's room. She groaned, right now that seemed so far away.

Maddie merely nodding, digging her face into Vlad's arm until the seen was over. "I don't like magic." she spate, shaking her head fericely.
Jason smirked, and nodded before turning his head, hearing Maria call his name. "Be right back." he murmured, in the guest house the next instant. Maria was breathing heavy, leaning against the door-frame, half way in the house. Jason's jaw dropped, seeing her blood-covered clothes. Alexi's words rang in his mind then- I won't be alright until she gets back.
"Jesus Maria." Jason murmured, taking her arm over his shoulder and running to Demitri's room, nudging the door open with his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 8:42 pm

"No, but we're going to have to make him" Sven murmured, not bothering to bind his wrist. He glanced up, suprised when Jason pushed open the door, carrying Maria.
"Blood lust" He noted, staring at her cloths, slightly annoyed. Alexi was lying, looking half-dead on the couch, though he brightened as he saw Maria.
"M-Maria?" The blond vampire stuttered, the pain in his chest died down instantly, and suddenly, he felt fine, though still shaky from blood loss. He moved, taking her from Jason and cradling her against him, oblivious to everyone else in the room, it was just him and her now.

Vlad nodded.
"Me neither" He murmured to Maddie, watching Jason disappear. Maria was back by the sound of it, which would be good for Alexi.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 8:50 pm

Kristen sighed. She looked up, eyes wide as Jason brought in the blood-stained, half awake Maria. She cursed quietly under her breath, nodding in agreement to Sven before sitting back on the bed. She frowned; the sheets were still blood stained. Maybe if Demitri got better by the end of the day, Kristen could change them. Taking the cloth, Kristen dabbed at Demitri gently, turning from Alexi and Maria to give them some time.

Jason shrugged to Sven. He pulled Maria's arm from his shoulder as she moved from him. "Alexi." Maria sighed deeply as Alexi pulled her towards him. "I-I'm so sorry." she sturred, bored-line tears as she dug her face into his shirt.

Maddie looked up as Jason left. She sighed then, looking back at the screen. Her eyes darted to the ceiling again and she turned back to Vlad. "Can I see Demitri now?" she whined quietly, suddenly fidgeting.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 8:54 pm

Alexi sighed. "It's alright love" He murmured, thankful that the others were sort of ignoring them now. He kept his arms wrapped around her, unwilling to let go, it hurt to bad, gods it hurt. He buried his own face in her hair, inhaling deeply tyring to calm himself. He winced, Kristen and Demitri really were superheros in his opnion. She hadn't even left the area and he was dying, Kristen had flown back to the USA.

Vlad sucked in a breath, Demitri would be better, a bit, and it would put Maddie's mind at ease.
"Well, we can try. Let's go ask your mom" He murmured, scooping her up and walking up the stairs. He knocked, patiently waiting for someone to answer the door. Kristen would have to 'okay' Maddie seeing Demitri, but he saw no harm in it.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 9:01 pm

Maria's body shook as Alexi held her, and she could hardly help it. She wasn't going to tell him how far she had gone; he probably already knew. It had hurt so bad, being away from him. Maria shook her head, sighing again as Alexi buried his face in her hair. "I couldn't stop myself. I don't even know what happened, I blacked out..." Maria murmured, picking her head up to look at him, kissing him lightly.

Kristen glanced over her shoulder as Jason opened the door. Vlad and Maddie were standing there. Kristen sighed, pulling the blanket over Demitri's back, hiding the burns before nodding to Vlad and waving.
"Mommy.." Maddie murmured, squirming out of Vlad's arms to run half away across the room. She stopped at the bed though, staring at Demitri with wide worried brown eyes.
"Demitri?" she asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 9:08 pm

Alexi sighed, "I know love, you were hungry, it's fine" He murmured, trying to reassure her, though the memory of the pain, he winced, made it hard to reassure someone. He sighed as she kissed him, glancing up as Maddie and Vlad came into the room. He looked at the little girl worridly, before Sven herded everyone, besides Kristen and Maddie out of the room. Vlad and Sven had carried the sleeping Keith, giving the little family some privacy.

Demitri winced, hearing someone talking to him distantly, Forcing his eyes open, he looked up to see Maddie's face.
"H-hey kiddo" He stammered, smiling half-heartedly. He slid his arm out from under the blankets, letting it dangle of the bed. There was still so much pain, and it was a struggle to stay awake, keep himself focused on her.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 9:13 pm

Maria went to protest before realizing that Sven was ushering them out of the room. She frowned, looking over at Demitri, noticing then that Maddie had come upstairs with Vlad. Jason was aleardy downstairs, leaning against the wall, hands shoved in his pockets. Maria kept one of Alexi's arms wrapped around her shoulders, still shaky from the pain, and unable to bare the thought of not being near him right now.
"How is he?" Maria murmured as she walked down the stairs.

Maddie took Demitri's cold hand in both of hers before looking back at him with a twicth of a smile. Kristen wrapped her arms around Maddie, smiling gently.
"See?" Kristen murmured. "He's alright. Just tired now." That much as at least true, and Maddie simply nodded, squeezing Demitri's hand gently. She looked back at Demitri, for a while, her eyes never left his face.
"Will you be better soon?" Maddie murmured, looking down at his hand again. Kristen tried not to sigh, looking at Demitri now, wondering how long he could keep himself awake.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 9:18 pm

Alexi, Vlad, Sven and the now slightly awake Keith all sighed.
"Better, but now he's refusing to drink, being full and all" Sven murmured, "So, we have to force him, which sucks, because well, it's hard to willingly give blood when you have to ram it down your brother's throat" Vlad sighed, standing next to Jason and shaking his head. "He will be fine, but it'll take awhile" Vlad murmured, grinning at Jason. Alexi kept his arms wrapped around Maria as soon as they were downstairs, unwilling to part from her, for even a second.

Demitri sighed, forcing himself to focus on Maddie, it was hard though, he kept zoning out. He felt her hands on his and smiled again.
"Soon hopefully" He murmured, a little bit more power to his voice.
"W-what ha-have you and Vlad been doing?" He asked, it was hard to talk, it wore him out, but he wanted to know. He was curious, and Maddie, like Kristen, had become his whole world.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 7:54 am

"Marde de Dios.." Jason murmured, shaking his head. Maria smirked at him but her smirk fell as she listened to Vlad and Sven. She pulled Alexi closer, glancing upstairs at the bedroom door.
"That's crazy. And you've got to keep this up all day?" Maria let out a long breath as a low whistle, shaking her head. Jason tensed then, and Maria frowned before her eyes fell on Alayna, who was coming up the hallway. She rubbed her face gently, her eyes going wide at the congeration that had gathered at the bottom of the stairs.
"Hiya.." she muttered, smiling lightly before standing next to Keith, looking like she had just woken up. Maria's eyes darted over to Jason for a moment, who seemed to relax, though was avoiding her gaze, along with Alayna's. "Did I miss much?" Alayna murmured, wrapping her arms around Keith in a light hug.

Kristen smiled at Demitri, though there was still worry in her eyes. She couldn't tell how difficult this was for him, but judging by his face she figured it wasn't that easy. She kept her arms wrapped around Maddie, having crouched down to rest her chin lightly on the girl's shoulder.
Maddie smiled, looking up at him occasionally, rubbing her thumbs over his nuckles, as if to warm his freezing cold hand that way. "We were watching El Durado..." she mumbled. "I don't like it very much though..."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 10:26 am

Alexi sighed, also glancing up as Alayna came down the hall way.
"No, not a lot" He murmured, Keith could fill her in later on everything that had happened, if he wanted. Blood lust was not something vampires really spoke about, particularly to those we weren't vampires. His eyes darted to Jason, though he didn't meet anyones eyes, the tall DJ looked relaxed, which was a good sign.
"Come on, Maddie will probably be up there for awhile, let's sit down" Vlad said, gesturing to the couch. Keith still looked about ready to pass out, and Alexi and Maria seemed pretty out of it as well.
"Good idea" Sven murmured, leading the way to the couches and sitting down. Vlad chose to sit next to him, while Alexi led Maria to a chair, seating himself before pulling her into his lap.
Keith smiled at Alayna, letting her wrap her arms around him, as he leaned, lightly against her. His side was bothering him more then normal, and he figured that was due to the blood loss. Following the vampires, he sat down in a love seat, letting Alayna sit next to him.

"No? I like that moive" Demitri said with a small grin. He did actually, and had seen it before, the movie, as well as the city. His brothers, pretty much right after he had been changed, decided it would be a good place to take a vacation.
"The city was pretty c-" He broke off, coughing harshly for a moment, "Cool too" He managed to finish. He wished he could have some water, his throat was so damn dry, but he couldn't, the water would only serve to make him sick, and he was so fed up with blood. He felt Maddie's thumb running over his knuckles and smiled.
"M-my h-hands to cold?" He asked her, his voice begining to shake again.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 12:15 pm

Alayna nodded. "Oh." she murmured, though had she been awake enough to pay attention, she would have seen Maria's bloody clothes. Maria nodded to Vlad, letting Alexi lead her over to a chair. She quickly grabbed a blanket it, thowing it over herself. She couldn't be bothered with leaving to change right now, and Maria didn't exactly want Alayna asking questions. She sighed, resting her head under Alexi's chin, folding herself up gently like a child in his arms.
Alayna sat next to Keith, frowning a bit since she noticed that he had leaned on her as they walked. "You alright?" she asked quietly. Jason didn't sit, he simply let his side lean against the living-room door frame. He had been sitting for a while, or it felt that way, and he didn't exactly want to sit right now.

"It has magic in it..." Maddie murmured quietly, her eyes falling back to Demitri's hand. She nodded sadly, still rubbing his fingers gently, frowning a bit. Her eyes shot up to him as she heard him studder over his words and then cough. Maddie tried not to wince.
Kristen was tense behind her, though she tried to keep her arms relaxed as they held Maddie. She tried to smile at Demitri, but she was worried. Her eyes darted to the clock. Since Sven had been a bit late, then still had half an hour until it was Alexi's turn. Kristen sighed before turning her gaze back to Demitri.
"Vlad told me he saw the city..." Maddie said then, her voice still a quiet murmur. "It's pretty in the movie.."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 12:25 pm

Keith nodded, "Just tired" He murmured, leaning against Alayna, and rubbing his wrist absentmindedly where Demitri had fed from him. Sighing, he shook his head and glanced around, forcing his eyes to stay open.
"Urgh" He grumbled, rubbing his eyes a bit to try and stay awake. Vlad laughed, watching Keith and Alayna.
"So sleep, it's not your turn for like another four hours" Sven said, shaking his head. Alexi seemed incredibly zoned out, just sitting with Maria, holding her tightly, comfortably.

Demitri smiled.
"I saw the city too, and so did Alexi and Sven" He frowned, he had forgotten she didn't like magic.
"Oh, I forgot it had magic in it" He said, letting his hand fall from her's and wrap around her gently, pulling her tightly in for a hug.
"I'm sorry honey, next time you watch it, I'll watch it with you" He murmured, forcing himself up a bit and kissing her forhead. He was feeling a bit better, so he was able to sit up a bit. He sat her on the edge of the bed, lying his head down beside her, exhausted. He kept his arm wrapped around her, forarm in her lap, her back rested against his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 12:35 pm

Alayna nodded in agreement to Vlad. She moved over more closer to the arm rest, giving Keith more room to strech out. "Sleep then." Alayna murmured, kissing his head gently. She had already taken a decent nap, so she wasn't as tired as everyone else seemed to be. "What time is it anyway?" Alayna murmured. Having woken up a six and then going back to be threw her off a great deal when it came to her sense of time.

Alayna let her eyes wander. Maria and Alexi seemed to be out, Keith was just as exhausted...she couldn't tell how Sven and Vlad were, but they seemed to be like her; not as tired, and Jason was just...there. He didn't look relaxed, or exhausted at all really. Alayna frowned, tearing her eyes away from him then to look back at Keith

"Demitri..." Kristen grumbled as he shifted and moved around in the bed. Maddie was quick to scurry next to him as he hugged her.
"I don't want to watch it again." Maddie mumbled, barely smiling again as Demitri held her. Kristen stayed on the floor, looking from the child to Demitri, shaking her head lightly. Sighing, Kristen sat up, making sure the blankets covered Demitri enough to hide his physical condition from Madsion. His back was still pretty burned.
"Don't strain yourself." Kristen hardly whispered, brushing his hair back lightly. "And you need to tell me if somethings wrong alright?" She sighed again, shaking her head gently.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 12:44 pm

Alexi glanced at his cell phone, hearing Alayna.
"Almost noon" He said, wincing and shaking his head and sighing, before glancing back down at Maria and tenderly kissing her head. Keith nodded, head slipping from Alayna's shoulder, completely out the second his eyes slid shut.
"You sleep alright?" Vlad asked Alayna, she was awake, as were he and Sven, and he didn't want to make her feel left out.

Demitri smiled, "Alright, we can watch a different movie, whatever one you want" He murmured, smiling and resting contently against Maddie. He loved being with what he was begining to think of as the 'his' little girl. He tightened his arm, rolling onto his side so Maddie was against his chest, his head resting higher on the pillow. He felt Kristen fussing over the blankets, figuring that she was making sure his injuries were covered.
"I will" He murmured, knowing Kristen would hear him. He didn't want to stress her out, so now he stayed still, not wanting her to like tie him to the bed.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 12:58 pm

Maria opened one eye lazily to look at Alexi, smiling tiredly as he kissed her head. She felt exhausted now, almost in a food-coma due to the three people she had drained ealier. She moved enough to kiss his cheek, then his lips. "You alright?" she murmured, pulling the blanket around her tighter, keeping herself pressed against Alexi.

Alayna smiled at Keith as he passed out completely. She looked over at Vlad and nodded. "Yea, once I fell back asleep." she murmured, smiling again and shrugging lightly, careful of the sleeping angle resting against her.

Maddie smiled and giggled quietly as Demitri moved around again, pulling her against him. She murmured happily, turning to dig her face against his chest lightly. Kristen sighed sitting on the edge of the bed, smiling happily, despite herself, at the scene before her. It was cute really, seeing Demitri with Maddie like this.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 1:06 pm

Alexi smiled. "Much better now" He murmured, absentmindedly wrapping the blanket around her and using his arms to keep it against her.
"You?" He asked her softly, kissing her head again. She felt so relaxed sitting there, he figured she was zoned out due to all her feeding, that tended to happen, so he wasn't to worried about her right now.

Vlad smiled, "That's good" He watched Keith, sighing. The angel looked exahusted, even in sleep, he figured that Demitri feeding, not to mention the huge wound on his side was making this whole experience a lot harder for him the anyone else.
"How's Keith's side?" He asked, Alexi had stitched up the injury last time it needed it, since then, he didn't know what was going on.

Demitri smiled at Maddie and lifted his head for a moment to kiss the top of her head lightly. He let her press her face against his chest, releaved to have the little girl, his little girl here. He glanced at Kristen, noting the grin on her face, she must be happy about something. He rubbed Maddie's back absentmindedly, enjoying having the little girl with him, she did loads for his mental state.
"Comfy?" He asked Maddie, his chest was bare, so it was rock hard, not to mention probably cold. Unlike human skin, vampire skin didn't yeild to any form of pressure, so it was like lying against marble.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 1:21 pm

Maria sighed, glad that Alexi was alright and smiling as he pulled the blankets around her tighter. "Fine, I guess." Maria murmured, nudging her head under Alexi's chin again, purring quietly. "My head hurts a bit though, and I still have no idea what happened..." she spoke quietly, her voice groggy in her sleep-like state and Maria closed her eyes.

"Still healing." Alayna murmured sadly, shaking her head gently. "I don't think it's gotten any better actually." She sighed then, looking up at Vlad with a light shrug. There was nothing anyone could really do for it, and that fact bothered her on daily basis. "It was a terrible wound when he got it though...so...I guess they just take time." she murmured quietly, sighing lightly.

"Yea." Maddie murmured, nodding. Even if Demitri's chest was hard, Maddie had pretty much gotten used to the fact. "Are you?" Maddie asked, picking her head up then to look at Demitri.
Kristen sat back, rubbing her eyes gently and sighing contently. Looking at Demitri, Kristen chuckled lightly. Seeing Demitri with Madison never ceased to make her happy. She rested her chin on her hands, looking at Demitri, wondering what the answer to Maddie's quesiton would be.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 1:30 pm

Alexi sighed, "Blood lust does that love" He murmured in a soft voice, making sure Alayna didn't hear.
"Shh" He said, noting how exahusted she was, "Just rest, alright?" He rubbed her back, cradling her against him as he glanced up, listening curiously to the conversation about Keith.

Sven pursed his lips, "Maybe I can take a look at it, once Demitri's getting better of course" He smiled a bit, having never seen a demon injury before and he was wondering if one of his old books could do anything about it.
"I might be able to help a bit" He explained, he was facinated by any sort of medical issue, having been an ancient doctor himself, and then continuing on with his work in his new vampiric life.

Demitri sighed, looking at Maddie.
"Sometimes I am, other times, I'm not. I don't really like lying still for a long time. Ask your mom" He grinned, though he supressed a cough again. He smiled at the little girl, though his body was screaming at him in protest to any movement right now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1x1 with x_fire
Page 10 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying :: 1x1-
Jump to: