Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

1x1 with x_fire

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

1x1 with x_fire - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 9:50 pm

Vlad sighed, "I doubt they'll ask to search the house, but it's better that everyones informed" He murmured, watching Maria scamper off. Alexi tossed a blanket over Keith, the angel rarely wore shirts, his wings only destroyed them, and seeing the injury would bring questions, unanswerable ones.
Sven grabbed Maria's blankets, tossing them into the kitchen, he could hide them later if need be. As if on cue, someone knocked on the door.
"Act natural" Alexi murmured to Jason as Vlad opened.
Ah, hello officers, what can I do for you? Vlad asked in Russian, smiling kindly.
We're investigating a few missing people from the ski resort down the hill. Someone mentioned a house up here, and well, we decided to ask if you've seen any suspicious people about? One man said, while the other peered in, gaping at all the beyond beautiful men in the house. His eyes flickered to Keith, the angel looked ill, though, like the vampires, he was beyond good looking.
No, I don't believe we have. I wasn't aware anyone was missing. I shall inform you if I see anything suspcious. Is there anything else? Vlad asked, subtly shifting to block the man's view.
Er, ah no, no that's all. We shall be returning to do routine checks And with that, they were gone.

Demitri groaned, pain lancing through him as he shifted.
"They won't come in, never do" He stammered, his throat ached. He wanted water, desperately.
"Water?" He asked, he wondered if he was allowed, he never had wanted anything more in his life. He'd die for water right now/
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 9:56 pm

Jason nodded to Alexi, watching as the brothers scamped around quickly to clear things away. He slid onto the couch across from Keith, looking up curiously as Vlad answered the door. He had no idea what they were saying, but judgeing by the tone of voices, so far so good.

Maria came back down then, twirling her hair into a pair of chinese sticks. She was wearing a pair of loose blue jeans, and a plain red cami-tank top. Satisfied that her hair would stay up and in place, Maria let her hands fall to her side. She smiled, having heard voices ealier, but now the house was quiet again.
"Everything set then?" she asked quietly, rubbing her shoulders gently.

Kristen walked back over to Demitri, frowning. Maddie whined quietly in her sleep, turning away from Demitri then, digging her face into her pillow.
Kristen shook her head and frowned. "Can you even drink water?" she asked quietly, before her eyes darted to the clock. They went wide then; it had been a little over an hour since anyone had fed Demitri. She shook her head then, glancing over her shoulder for a moment. "Hang on." she murmured, going to the stair way, looking down at everyone.
"Hey, Sven. Demitri still need someone on the hour? He's asking for water..." Kristen said quietly, leaning against the railing.
Back to top Go down
http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 10:01 pm

"Fine" Vlad murmured, pausing as he heard Kristen call down the stairs. Water, who had ever heard of a vampire asking for water.
Sven's eyes grew wide, "My turn anyway" He said, grabbing a glass and filling it as he headed up the stairs. Stepping into the bedroom, he noted Maddie, asleep, curled at Demitri's side, Kristen, lookign concerned, and Demitri, well, Demitri looked worse then hell.
"Did you say he want's water?" He asked, biting his wrist open and sitting on the bed. Demitri moaned, "Water" He asked again.

Demitri heard Kristen, but it was distant again, it hurt, everything hurt. He was thirsty, not for blood, he hated the idea of blood. Then, the scent of blood was filling the air. He wrinkled his nose, pulling away, trying to avoid it.
"Water" He heard himself asking, his voice sounded weak, even to his own ears. Gods, he just wanted a drink. Then, someone's wrist was shoved, forcefully in his mouth, blood, he didn't want blood. He gagged, sputtering, trying to dislodge them, but he was to weak. Falling back, he succumbed, only to have the wrist removed moments later.
"He's getting worse, he's not even trying to drink anymore"
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 10:06 pm

Maria frowned, turning on the spot to look up at Kristen. "Water?" she mouthed, shaking her head. "Fantasitc. He's delirious now.." she muttered, shaking her head. Jason chuckled and merely shook his head; that was Maria. She seemed to be feeling better now, which was good.
"Oye." Jason murmured. Maria turned to look at him over her shoulder. Warn me before you go crazy again alright?
Maria smirked, and scracthed her head gently. "Sorry bout that." she murmured, shrugging gently.

Kristen followed Sven into the room. Maddie was sobbing quietly, tiredly, still half asleep. Kristen sighed, taking the girl from the bed as Demitri called for water again, and Sven fed him.
"Shh, shh, shh." Kristen murmured, taking Maddie and rocking gently as she paced around the room, never straying too far from the bed.
"He was doing fine before..." Kristen muttered quietly with Maddie still in her arms. "How much long must we keep this up?" she asked, knowing it was her turn next and she was never be able to force him to drink.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 10:11 pm

Sven sighed, wrapping his wrist.
"You'll never be able to force him to drink Kristen, it's going to have to be me or the others. Keith wont even be able to. I'm sorry, but it seems that for the next-he glanced at the clock-seven hours, it's vampire blood" He sighed, wiping a tired hand over his face.
"He's delirious, it will pass, it's just, the posion is still in his system, and when it grows stronger, he gets weaker. It will happen till it's completely gone. I'm going to try and let him have some water, be prepared though, most likely he'll vomit it up" He said, glancing at Kristen and Maddie.
"If you prefer, you may leave the room, I'll stay here for awhile" Maddie was tired, and she probably didn't feel good, Kristen should be tending to her, Demitri wasn't going anywhere.

Grabbing the glass, Sven tilted it into Demitri's mouth, ignoring the insane grin that brightened his brother's face. Instead, he grabbed a small bucket, waiting patiently for the inevitable. Then, it happened, one minute, grinning like a bloody idiot, the next, well, it wasn't pretty.
"There you go" Sven snapped, annoyed at his brother.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 8:18 am

Kristen nodded. "Yea. I'll take her downstairs." she muttered, moving Maddie so that she was resting against her hip, head on her shoulder. Walking towards the door, Kristen glanced back to see Demitri grinning. She shook her head, closing the door in enough time before he was sick.
"No.." Maddie whined as Kristen walked down the stairs.
"We'll go back in a little bit." Kristen promised, rubbing the girls back gently.

Maria looked up as Kristen came back, caring a worn-out looking Madison. She frowned a bit, seeing the hard expression on Kristen's face.
"Kristen?" she asked quietly, the shifter merely shook her head and walked into the living room. Maria looked over at Alexi, worried, before following Kristen into the living room.

Alayna was pulling her hair from her bun when Kristen came into the living room. She smiled lightly, as Kristen sat down, and moved Maddie so that she was lying on the couch, head in Kristen's lap. The child was murmuring in her sleep, tossing and turning every so often.
"She still isn't feeling good?" Alayna murmured.
Kristen shook her head gravely. "Nope.." she sighed, running her fingers through Maddie's hair as the girl turned her face into Kristen's side. She looked up then and over at Vlad.
"Delt with the cops I'm guessing?"
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 12:01 pm

"Yea, they're gone" Vlad murmured, wondering what was going on upstairs.
"What's up?" He asked, eyes flicking noticably to the top of the stairs, it seemed odd for Kristen to leave Demitri, unless something was seriously wrong, or Sven had made her.

Alexi glanced at Maria, nodding his head, worried as well. He stretched out momentarily, watching Maria wander into the living room. Sighing, he followed after her, sitting down in his chair from earlier. He overheard that Vlad had managed to get rid of the cops, which was reassuring. He wiced, hearing the sound of vomiting coming from upstairs.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 12:02 pm

"Yea, they're gone" Vlad murmured, wondering what was going on upstairs.
"What's up?" He asked, eyes flicking noticably to the top of the stairs, it seemed odd for Kristen to leave Demitri, unless something was seriously wrong, or Sven had made her.

Alexi glanced at Maria, nodding his head, worried as well. He stretched out momentarily, watching Maria wander into the living room. Sighing, he followed after her, sitting down in his chair from earlier. He overheard that Vlad had managed to get rid of the cops, which was reassuring. He wiced, hearing the sound of vomiting coming from upstairs.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 12:05 pm

"Demitri's derlirous." Kristen murmured as Maddie started crying again. Only Kristen knew the child was half asleep still. Sighing, Kristen rubbed her hand along Maddie's back, trying to coax the girl to relax.
"Keeps asking for water."

Alayna frowned. "I thought vampires-"
Maria nodded in understandment, quickly cutting Alayna off. "They can't. He's sick right now." she said, guestering up at the stairways, shaking her head lightly.

"That's why I came down here." Kristen murmured. "Though, I doubt it's helping him right now.." Maddie tossed again, almost falling off the couch in her restlessnes.
"Madison." Kristen grumbled, catching the girl before she could fall and pulling her into her lap.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 12:27 pm

Alexi cursed softly in Russian, as did Vlad.
"Idiot" Alexi mumbled, glancing up the stiars and wincing. Poor Sven, he'd throttle Demitri when this was done, though, sadly, delirium was the easiest thing to deal with, which sucked. Alexi glanced at Maddie, eyes narrowing for a moment, before suddenly growing wide.
"No" He said, staring at Maddie horrified. His eyes darted up to Kristen, wondering if he was right in his assumption.

Vlad looked at Alexi curiously, he had no idea what his brother was freaking out about, though, honestly, he didn't care right now. He sighed, rubbing his hands over his face, glancing up the stairs at the sound of cursing. Then, mercifully, silence.
"Sounds like Demitri's done being stupid, or Sven decided to off him" He shook his head and sighed, waiting patiently as Sven walked down the stairs.

"Well, he wont be asking for water again" Sven said, flopping onto the floor in front of Vlad and sighed.
"He's done, vomited it all up, learned the hard way. He's still delirious, I think, but he's totally out of it now" He said, leaning back and resting his back against Vlad's knees.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 2:12 pm

"I wanna go upstairs." Maddie groaned, weakly fighting against Kristen.
Kristen sighed deeply, shaking her head and tightening her grip on the child as Maddie cried and whined tiredly. Her eyes darted to Alexi and Kristen stiffly nodded in agreement. "Hush Maddie.." Kristen murmured quietly, kissing the top of the child's head.
"I wanna go back..." Maddie cried again, her face burried against Kristen's shoulder.

Maria sat on the floor next to Alexi, resting her arms on his knees. She winced, looking up at Alexi before over as Sven came back downstairs.
"The posion causes delrium?" Maria asked quietly, looking at Sven. She saw Kristen nod and frowned before looking up at Alexi, a silent question in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 2:17 pm

Alexi winced, "Oh gods" He murmured, looking up, before dropping his eyes to Maria. He answered her question using his own eyes, basically saying 'I'll tell you later'. He winced and shook his head as Maddie whined, "Is-" He cut off, shaking his head, he already knew the answer to that question. He rubbed his hands over Maria's shoulders, distracting himself from the thoughts in his mind. Even if Maddie and Demitri were, well, bonded, the little girl should still be able to be in another part of the house for a little while without missing him.

Sven sighed, "I think so. Or else, just pain is causing him to act this way" He glanced at Maddie and Kristen.
"It's fine to go back, if you want to, he's completely out of it" He murmured.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 2:23 pm

"Alexi, I've been with him longer. She hasn't" Kristen murmured, as an answer to the question he never finished. She looked at him with a wirey smile before standing with Maddie in her arms. She nodded to Sven and headed for the stairs.
Pushing the door open with her shoulder, Kristen sighed. Maddie coughed a few times, finally relaxing as Kristen set her down on the bed next to Demitri. Kristen shook her head, brushing the child's light hair from her face. "What am I going to do with you two.." she whispered, kissing Maddie's forehead, as well as Demitri's.

Maria blinked, having nodded to the look in Alexi's eyes. She smiled lightly, rolling her shoulders a bit as Alexi rubbed them and she moved to sit in front of him on the floor. She frowned at Kristen's statement and merely shook her head. She had no idea what that was all about, but Alexi would hopeuflly tell her later.

Alayna rubbed her face, suddenly tired. "This is ridiculous..." she murmured. Looking over at Sven, Alayna rested her head on a fist. "Any idea when he'll actually get better?" she wondered, worry and concern in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 2:30 pm

Sven let out a small sigh.
"Well, tonight, his mental state should be fine, just physically he won't be for awhile" He replied, shaking his head and running his fingers through his hair.
"So, only a few more hours, hopefully he sleeps through the next few" He said, sighing.

Alexi let out a small groan as Maddie and Kristen left.
"I can't believe it" He shook his head, looking up startled as Vlad and Sven both basically yelled 'what?" at him.
"Maddie, Maddie and Demitri have bonded" He murmrued, wincing.
"Shit" Vlad stammered, that was unheard of, no vampire bonded twice, now it seemed that Demitri had managed to.
"Th-shit" Sven said, shaking his head.

Demitri let out a small sigh of contentment as he heard Kristen's voice, it was distant, but it was there. He smiled, feeling relieved, better at having the two of them there, with him. He opened his mouth, then let it snap shut, his mind was still creating all sorts of images for him, delirium it seemed had stayed, though, he was calm.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 2:36 pm

Alayna nodded, showing that she was listening to Sven as he talked. Her eyes wandered over to Alexi then and she frowned. Seeing everyone's shocked face, Alayna bit her lip. Bonded? Her eyes went wide then, remembering what that meant. "Oh my God..." Alayna murmured, covering her face and sighing. Poor Maddie...

Maria sat up then. She pulled away from Alexi, turning to look at him. "What?" she asked, echoing Sven and Vlad. Her eyes went wide, her face somewhat horrifed and her mouth fell open a bit.
"I-is that even possible?!" Maria asked, her voice quiet, hardly a whisper. "I mean...h-how?!" she asked, worried.

Maddie rolled over then, ignoring the condition the bed sheets were in, resting her head against Demitri. Kristen shook her head again, sitting on the edge of the bed, watching the two of them practically asleep. Folding her hands together, Kristen pressed her cold fingers to her lips, breathing deeply. She swallowed hard, shaking her head again before letting her hands fall down to her lap. She needed to do something...Standing up, Kristen quickly turned off the movie which had ceased playing, along with the TV before heading back downstairs.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 2:42 pm

"Well, I've never heard of it before, but a vampire has never bonded with, well a mortal before. It must have to do with blood. Kristen's blood runs through Maddie's veins, so it sort of makes sense. I'm sure it's not the same relationship as Demitri and Kristen, but it's not exactly fantastic" Sven said, wincing a bit. He glanced up as Kristen came back downstairs, sans Maddie.
"Hey" He said softly.

Alexi sighed, "Makes sense, I mean, it's not like they can control it" He murmured, shaking his head.
"Bonding is magic, souls joining, Demitri, Kristen, Maddie, myself, Maria, no one has a say. I mean, you have to care for the person, but there's no control" He said, smiling and kissing Maria's head lightly.

Demitri winced, feeling a small tug as Kristen left, he still had Maddie, and he was relieved by that, but he wanted Kristen, he needed her. He sighed, shifting, wrapping his arms around Maddie, always careful not to hurt her.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 3:22 pm

Maria rubbed her face gently. She shook her head sighing as she listened to Sven. She turned around as Kristen came back downstairs.
The shifter merely nodded before going straight to the kicthen. Maria bit her lip before turning her attention back to the living room. She smiled lightly, chuckling as Alexi kissed her.
"Can't exactly be the same relationship though can it? Madison's practically his daughter." Maria murmured, sighing.

Alayna watched as Kristen came downstairs and she quickly stood up to follow her into the kicthen. She didn't need to be the shifter's friend to know something was bothering her. Stepping into the kicthen carefully, Alayna watched as Kristen busied herself, making hot chocolate.
"Hey.." Alayna murmured. Kristen gave a light smile, and held up a second mug. Alayna shrugged and nodded as an answer.
Kristen sat down, slidding Alayna her mug and holding her own in her hands, steaming rolling from the rim.
Alayna watched her for a moment, somewhat fidity in the tense silence.
"Alexi tell you guys?" Kristen asked, her voice a bit rough though quiet. Alayna merely nodded.
"She'll be alright though Kristen." Alayna said, hoping to keep her voice light, reassuring. "She's a strong girl, I'm sure the bonding hardly phased her." Kristen's blank face never faltered, expect when Kristen took a sip and burnt her tongue.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 3:33 pm

"That's how the bond would work, you bond depending on your relationship. He sees Maddie as his daughter, that's all, just a closer relationship is all" Alexi murmured, as Sven nodded, wincing.
"This should prove interesting" He knew Demitri probably hated himself, no wonder he was so mentally screwed up right now.
"Poor Demitri" Vlad said, thinking along the same lines as Sven.

Demitri sighed, eyes opening, lucid again, normal, well, as normal as he could ever get. He felt better, a lot better, well, mentally, physically he was the same. He shook his head and sighed, glancing at Maddie, who was curled in his arms. He wrapped her in the non-bloody blankets and sat up, sighing. He glanced around, no sign of Kristen, though there was minimal pain in his chest, indicating that she was in the house, and not to far away.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 4:07 pm

"Poor Madison." Maria reasoned. "That girl is going to be more protected then the Queen herself with Demitri bonded to her now." she murmured, her British accent apparent in the statement. She shook her head, resting her back against Alexi's knees again, laying her head in his lap.
"It's out of his control though," Maria said, seeing Sven wince. "Nothing he should blame himself for..."

Kristen sighed, rubbing her face gently, having finished her hot chocolate. Alayna took the empty mugs to the sink. The two had pretty much sat in silence, though Alayna had a feeling Kristen enjoyed her company.
Strecthing lightly, Kristen craned her neck, looking up at the ceiling. The tug in her chest was becoming apparent now. She sighed again, smiling lightly at Alayna.
"Thanks." she murmured. Alayna returned the smile, giving Kristen's shoulder a gentle squeeze.
"Things always have a way of working out." Alayna murmured. "Don't stress yourself over how, it'll do it on it's own." Kristen nodded, rolling her eyes in a freindly matter before slipping back upstairs.

Maddie mumbled and groaned incoherently as Demitri pulled the blankets around her and shifted her from the bed. She rubbed her eyes, yawning before digging her face into Demitri's chest and sucking on her thumb, asleep once more.
Kristen opened the door slowly, stepping inside quietly. She smiled lightly at Demitri, seeing him awake, but closed the door gently since Maddie was still asleep.
"Any better?" she asked quietly, rubbing her wrists behind her back as she walked towards the bed. She remained standing though, not sitting on the bed as she looked down at Demitri and Maddie, smirking as the child yawned again.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 4:28 pm

"Yea, but it's Demitri, he's beating himself up" Sven said, while Alexi nodded. The three vampires glanced up as Kristen returned upstairs, before resuming their conversation.
"Demitri will feel guilty, like he's wrecked Maddie's life, he's always been like that" Alexi explained to Maria, kissing her head again.

Demitri smiled as Kristen came in, though he glanced down in suprise as Maddie cuddled into his chest.
"I guess this explains why she likes me so much" He mumbled, before looking up at Kristen again, "A bit, I can't believe I wanted water" He shuddered, shaking his head. "I dunno, gods, this is all so messed up. I'm so sorry love, I-" He cut off, coughing a bit and wincing.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 4:33 pm

Maria shook her head, laughing in disbelief. "But it's not his fault." she said, forcing herself to be silent as Kristen passed by. "How could he have wrecked her life? Am I the only one not getting this?" she asked, sighing as Alexi kissed her head again. She nugded him a bit, pushing him away teasingly, shaking her head gently.

Kristen laughed quietly. "It wouldn't surprise me..." she murmured, folding her arms over her chest. Her eyes never left him, though they softened as he apologized and coughed. She sighed then, sitting on the edge of the bed, taking his hand in hers.
"Try not to worry about that alright?" Kristen asked. "We'll sort everything out after you've healed. Right now, you need to take it easy." her voice was kind, but firm, and she kept her eyes on him, begging him practically to listen to her for once. "Because if you do anything else, it's not going to help any of us."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 4:41 pm

"He hasn't ruined her life. He just thinks he has" Alexi said, narrowing his eyes as she moved away from him teasingly.
"Maria" He whined, shaking his head and laughing as he reached after her. He sighed and slipped onto the carpet, grabbing her and holding her against his chest, teasing her.
"Gotcha ya" He teased, holding her and kissing her repeatedly, playfully.

Demitri sighed and nodded.
"Alright love" He murmured, leaning back against the pillows. Maddie was still asleep in his arms, and he glanced at Kristen.
"I know, I guess I have to be extra careful now" He smiled, almost in a teasing manner. He looked better, he was defiantely improving, his back ached, but, thankfully, he was feeling better then he had in a long time.
"I do feel better, not a lot, but I do"
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 4:52 pm

"Alexi.." Maria grumbled, unable to move in enough time before Alexi's arms trapped her. She rolled her eyes as he kissed her again and again.
"Mi amor." She murmured, pushing him away again. She shook her head at him, realizing then that they were still sitting on the floor in the living room. "Come on." she whispered before disappearing into the guest house. Maria hadn't noticed that Jason had left, and he was currently watching the news. Maria stopped then, looking up. She couldn't understand Russian, but it wasn't needed, the pictures were enough.
This isn't good... Jason murmured. There was an avalanch or something, they found three bodies just now. Maria let out a long breath, her shoulders falling. Those were the three she had killed ealier in her blood lust.
"Fantastic..." Maria murmured, shaking her head before leaving and going into the room she and Alexi shared.

Kristen sighed with utter relief. She smiled at him, not as stressed as before. She stayed where she was though as Demitri leaned back, Maddie still against his side, her head on his chest.
Kristen laughed dryly, nodding. "Yea, you kinda do.." she murmured, sighing and shaking her head gently.
"That's good. At least we know the bloods working.." Kristen murmured quietly. She wasn't sure if the brothers had worked out a new system now, or if Demitri even needed to keep feeding off of them anymore. Kristen rubbed her face gently before looking back at Demitri with a light smile. "I'm glad you're finally getting better..." she whispered, relieved.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 4:58 pm

Alexi sighed and followed behind Maria, eyes turning to watch the TV wincing.
"Shit" He murmured, thankfully they weren't close to the house to make it look suspicious. He winced, the bodies look mangled, blood lust odviously, these were Maria's bodies. Sighing, he followed behind Maria into the bedroom. Sighing, he pulled his shirt off, needing to change anyway. He glanced at her, a coy smile on his face. He walked across the room and scooped her up, pressing her against his bare chest.
"Hey" He murmured.

Demitri smiled, reaching out and pulling Kristen onto the bed, on his other side. He wrapped his arm around her, pulling her close and kissing her carefully, yet passionately.
"Me too" He murmured, pulling away from her for a moment, to stare into her eyes. He gently caressed her face, careful not to move to much, not wanting to wake Maddie up.
"I promise I will be way more careful from now on"
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 5:07 pm

Maria had fallen back onto the bed, rubbing her eyes in an attempt to free her mind of the image that had been on the news. She was muttering to herself in spanish angrily. Hearing Alexi in the living room, Maria sighed and sat up. She watched as he walked into the room and pulled his shirt off. She bit her lip, matching his coy smile, tilting her head gently.
Maria laughed as Alexi pulled her to her feet, and she wrapped her arms around his waist, resting her head again his chest.
"Hiya.." she answered, laughter in her voice. She looked up at him with a small frown. "Saw the news?" she asked quietly.

Kristen smirked, moving over Demitri and Maddie carefully to lay on her stomach at Demitri's other side. She sighed as Demitri kissed her, running her hand down his face and into his hair, holding herself close.
Kristen smiled then, happy, relieved, tears coming to her eyes as Demitri's hand passed over her face. She sighed, breathing deeply to prevent herself from crying. She merely nodded, afraid to say anything right now.
"Good." Kristen murmured then, laughing quietly, looking away from Demitri as a few tears left her. She had been so worried, that she had ignored everything else, until now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1x1 with x_fire
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying :: 1x1-
Jump to: