Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

1x1 with x_fire

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

1x1 with x_fire - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 8:50 pm

Kristen smirked, following after Demitri, not having any other choice. She laughed, quietly though, knowing Maddie was behind the wall. She fell back onto the bed, smiling at him, one hand folded behind her head.
"Oh, I know." Kristen said, shrugging her shoulders simply, laughing quietly then, turning her hazel eyes back to his face. "I love you too." she whispered.

Alayna sighed. "Religion is complex." she murmured quietly, sitting up then. She rested her back agaisnt the wall, sitting on her pillow practically, windering her fingers with Keith's. She sighed then, feeling like she was sitting at a campfire or something and was about to tell a wise and lengthy story.
Then it all flowed from her. The different beliefs and styles, how some churches were really strict, and others weren't. How in different places, people believed in different things, and how their culture wound into religion itself.
Alayna rubbed her eyes then, chuckling. "And imagine, I'm no expert." she murmured quietly after telling him all she knew.
Back to top Go down
http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 8:56 pm

"You know eh?" Demitri growled playfully, though he kept his voice quiet, not wanting to wake Maddie. He shook his head, laughing and pinning her teasingly her to the bed.
"You know everything eh?" He placed a finger on her side, knowing she was tickilish. He pressed, feather light, drawing his fingers up and down her side, so light it was like a feather, he knew it would drive her crazy.

Keith listened, mouth growing wide.
"Oh wow, perhaps I should partake in one of these religious things" He murmured, shaking his head and sighing. He glanced at her, "What do you think" He asked curiously, he wasn't sure what she was interested in, "Or talk to an expert. I mean, I feel out of touch without myself, perhaps this would help me understand" He frowned, wanting to get back involved with soeme of his old life.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 9:03 pm

"You only tell me everytime you get the chance." Kristen murmured, gasping queitly as Demitri pinned her to the bed. Her heart rate rose steadily as she tried to break free of him, although it was only in good fun. She never really tried.
"I wouldn't say everything..." Kristen whispered. Her eyes went wide, feeling Demitri's hand on her side. She flinched away from him, bitting back a laughter. She shuddered and shivered and tried to get away from his hand, but nothing seemed to work.
"Demitri..." she pleaded, laughing and trying to keep quiet.

Alayna merely shrugged. "Well, it's all faith based." she murmured, with another shrug. She looked at him then, tilting her head gently with a small frown on her face.
"What do you need to understand though?" she asked quietly. "Trust me, I've been to chruch, they never really give you straight answers..."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 9:10 pm

Demitri laughed, shaking his head.
"Beg all you want Kristen, I have control" He teased, though he dropped his hand, not wanting her to scream in laughter and wake Maddie up, he rolled off of her and lying down, half on the bed half off. Shaking his head, he sighed and kissed her cheek, sighing contently.
"You know, Vampires aren't ticklish" He teased, laughing a bit.

Keith sighed, "I could always show him my wings? Then they'd be all in awe, and like have to explain stuff to me" He laughed, already enjoying that. He had done that before, when he had been a full angel.
"I need to understand modern religion love. I haven't been to earth, since well, probably England in 700 ADE" He murmured, shrugging.
"Angels in heaven, well anyone in heaven doesn't fully understand how rapidly religion can change"
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 4:18 am

Kristen shuddered again before sighing with relief as Demitri dropped his hand. As he moved off of her, she rubbed her side gently, grinning softly and shaking her head. "You're ridiculous..." she murmured, seeing that he was half of the bed. Just to mess with him, Kristen gave him a quick shove, as if meaning to push him off the bed.
"Once again, this I know." Kristen murmured, rolling her eyes gently. "Anything else you wish to tell me that's already common knowledge?" she asked, propping herself up on her elbows and tilting her head gently as she looked at him.

Alayna's eyes went wide. "I don't know how well that would end..." she murmured honestly. "Unless you go to somone who's like...a monk or something, I don't know if they would honestly believe you or not." she smiled weakily, drawing her knees up to her chest and resting her head on them. She turned to look at him, nodding to show that she was listening.
"Modren religion is a bit more laxed then it was in 700 ADE, I can tell you that much. Unless you go to the Roman Catholic Chruch in Italy..." Alayna murmured. "They're still pretty thick in their old ways..."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 8:23 am

Suprised, Demitri slipped off the bed, his hand gripping the blanket and pulling it with him. Laughing, he rolled his eyes.
"Hm, common knowledge? Well, you're dating a vampire, devestatingly handsome one, if I might add that" He pulled himself back on the bed.
"You're in Russia, ah, oh, and Ceaser did not get murdered" He grinned, knowing he was driving her crazy with his goofyness.

Keith sighed, "Hm, Rome isn't that far from Russia, maybe we should go on vacation" He said with a casual grin. He was interested in pretty much everything, and he figured of all things, he should understand religion, well at least 'his' own religion. He already knew that Sven and Vlad worshipped the greek gods, Alexi the Roman, and Demitri the Norse.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 2:08 pm

Kristen laughed, covering her mouth to keep quiet. "Oh devestaing yes, handsome is debatable." she murmured, taking a pillow and shoving it in his face as Demitri came back on the bed. Kristen rolled her eyes at him, sitting up fully now, folding her legs comfortably. With her elbows on her thighs, Kristen rested her head on a fist, shaking her head as she looked back at Demitri.
"And you wonder how I forget your actual age.." Kristen said then, smirking.

Alayna's eye lit up at the mention of Rome. "Oh that would be awesome!" she gasped. "We could all go! I know Kristen's dying to see the Coliseum, and I've always wanted to get into the Vatcan." she rambled, sitting up on her knees and bouncing eagerly. "Oh! And we could see the Mona Lisa! And the Last Supper!" Alayna gasped, her eyes wide as she covered her mouth to hide a grin. "Keith, that would be perfect! Let's leave tomorrow." she murmured, smirking and laughing quietly.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 2:43 pm

Demitri sighed, "Ouch love, you know, there are certain cheerleaders back at school who think I'm devesatatingly handsom" He mumbled, flopping lifelessly on the bed and looking up at her with puppy dog eyes.
"Alayna want's to go to Italy" He said eyes shining. "It would be nice to go on vacation" He said thoughtfully.

"I think it's a fantastic idea to go on a vacation love. But I don't think we can just up and leave tomorrow. We'll plan it, I promise, maybe leave some time next week. That way Demitri and Kristen have time to come with us. They have a child to travel with" He reminded her with a small shake of his head.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 7:14 pm

Kristen smirked. She knew he was going to say that, and she was prepared for it. Times like these she loved, going back and forth with mock insults and jokes. She held her head up then, sitting up as Demitri fell to the bed. "Well, don't let me keep you away from those girls who go ga-ga over you back at the school." she said, grinning and standing up from the bed.
She took a few steps before turning around, folding her arms over her chest as she looked back at him. Kristen sighed, shaking her head. "When will you learn to mind other peoples business?"

Alayna sighed. "It was worth a shot.." she murmured, not exactly looking forward to her meeting with Nicko in the afternoon tomorrow. She nodded in agreement, falling back into his lap then, resting her head gently on his thigh.
"Sounds like a good idea." She said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 7:20 pm

Demitri sighed, shaking his head, "Maybe I will, they're pretty attractive" He murmured, stretching out.
"You know, it's impossible to not evesdrop when people are practically shouting" He grumbled, looking at her.
"If you had my hearing you'd think they were screaming in your ears" He clapped his hands over his ears in mock horror.

Keith smiled, "I know, but we're sort of reliant on Demitri's money" He said, sighing and shaking his head.
"I'll speak to him, we can go next week or something, and I'm sure they'll want to come" He said, shaking his head and sighig.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 7:31 pm

Kristen's jaw dropped then. Back-up plan. If nothing else fails, act upset or insulted. "Oh, I see how it is." she murmured, folding her arms over her chest then and sharply turning her back to him. She heard him complaining about his sensitive hearing, but simply turned her head away, as if to say that she wasn't listening. All the while, trying to hide the grin and not laugh.

Alayna chuckled. "Knowing Demitri, he probably already knows." she murmured, smirking and closing her eyes as she turned her face into Keith's shirt. She dug her face gently into the soft cloth, breathing deeply before sighing.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 7:34 pm

Demitri had played this game with Kristen enough to know what she was doing. Sighing, he crouched by the side of the bed, and crept forward, suddenly scooping her up and wrapping his arms around her, locking her against his body gently.
"Brat" He grumbled affectionately, his eyes dancing mischeviously.

Keith laughed, "Probably, but we should still talk to him about all this" He murmured, "Kristen will want to come, and maybe Alexi and Maria" He sighed, kissing her.
"Demitri, quit evesdropping and tell me if you agree" He called, laughing a bit.

"Keith wants to know if we want to go to Italy next week? For a short vacation or something?" Demitri said, smiling at Kristen.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 7:44 pm

Kristen yelped, slapping her hand over her mouth as Demitri grabbed her from behind. He moved so silently, she hadn't heard and he practically scarred her out of her skin. Heart thudding in her throat, Kristen smirked and rolled her eyes at Demitri.
"Oh, I'm sorry. I thought I was a brat. Now you want to go on vacation with me?" she asked, her eyes matching his in her own sly way.

Alayna smiled but nodded simply. "Alright." she murmured, grinning as Keith kissed her then. Her eyes went wide then, remembering that Alexi had lived in Rome during the time of the Great Empire. "God that must be some kind of nostalgia to walk back along those streets..." Alayna said, eyes wide.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 7:49 pm

"I'd go across the world with you love, I already have. Now, do you want to go on vacation or not? It'll be fun, besides, we can go to the Coliseum, and bring Alexi and Maria" He said with a grin. He was practically bouncing with excitment, and he wanted to go back to Italy, he loved it.

Keith laughed, "It would be interesting to see Alexi back there" He murmured, smiling.
"Hopefully they'll come, it would be nice, get everyone out of the house for a bit" He sighed, shaking his head, Demitri and Kristen would be fine with bringing Maddie and stuff, he was sure of that.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 8:00 pm

Kristen sighed, realizing the game was over. She grinned then and, her eyes going wide at the mention of the Coliseum. "Of course!" Kristen said then , wrapping her arms around Demitri's neck. "Sheesh love you make it impossible to play hard to get you know that?" she murmured quietly into his ear, shaking her head gently.

Alayna shuddered. "I most definatly would not be to handle being a vampire." she murmured, sighing then.
"I think they will." Alayna said, yawning then. "Jeez, what time is it?" she murmured quietly, rubbing her eyes.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 8:04 pm

Demitri grinned, "I knew you'd agree" He murmured, slipping from her arms for a moment to dash down the stairs.
"She agreed, I'll book everything, or Alexi will" He stuck his head into Alayna and Keith's room.
"See you" He called, dashing back to Kristen and scooping her up.
"We'll have to get Alexi to sneak us in to the Colisuem" He murmured, grinning relaxedly.

Keith laughed as Demitri stuck his head into the room.
"I know you would" He called, smiling at Alayna. "Rome here we come" He grinned, it sounded nice, getting away from the house for a bit, a vavation, an honest to god vacation.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 8:16 pm

Kristen laughed as Demitri ran downstairs. While he was gone, Kristen went into Maddie's room to check on the little girl. She was sleeping, peacefully, which was nice. Kristen smiled contently, brushing Maddie's hair from her face for a moment before going back into her and Demitri's room. She made it in enough time for Demitri's return, grinning at him.
"Oh that would be amazing.." Kristen said, eyes wide.

Alayna looked up as Demitri came back in, and she grinned. "Told you he was listening." she said quietly, smiling. She shivered with glee then, covering her face to hide her grin as she hid back against Keith's stomach. "I can't believe this. Thanks Demitri!" Alayna said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 8:21 pm

Demitri slipped back into his and Kristen's word, seeing that she was checking on Maddie. Peeking his head in the room, the vampire calmed instantly, not wanting to wake the sleeping girl. He smiled at Kristen, she had been leaving when he had peeked in, so he pulled his head back fairly quickly, he had just wanted to see her.
"So, I'll do everything tonight, set it up so we can be out of here by Monday. Go to Rome for ten days, I'll check if Alexi and Maria want to come and what not" He said, smiling. Alexi never said no to a trip to Rome, but he'd still check.

Keith grinned at Alayna, "You're seeing a lot of Europe love, it's nice" He said, Alayna had never travelled before, now she lived in Russia, legally, thanks to Vlad and his influence with the Russian government, as did Kristen and Maddie.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 8:28 pm

"Monday, monday..." Kristen murmured, frowning as she thought. "God what day is it?" she asked. Everything felt like one long night, she couldn't remember which was which. She had lost track once Demitri had gotten sick. She nodded thought with a smile.
"I highly doubt Alexi is going to stay here while we go to Rome." Kristen said, rolling her eyes gently.

"Yes it is." Alayna murmured, finding herself smiling at Keith's grin. She titled her head getly, passing the back of her fingers over his face gently.
"There's that glow of yours..." Alayna said quietly before wrapping an arm around his neck and pulling him gently to kiss his lips gently.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 8:33 pm

"Friday, that gives us the weekend to get ready" Demitri murmured, grabbing his iPhone and firing off a text to Alexi, instantly he recieved one.
"Hm and Maria are coming" He said, shaking his head, he hadn't bothered yelling, considering it would only serve to distract the rest of the family.
"Jason'll stay with Vlad and Sven, they won't mind, besides, we can't have a newborn on the trip, not on a plane" He said, smiling.
"Do you think Maddie'll like it?" He asked, meaning Italy.

Keith smiled, shaking his head, "What glow?" He asked again, closing his eyes as she kissed him, it was lovely, simply lovely.
"Hm, ten days in Rome? Who knew I would be so fortunate when I fell" He murmured, shaking his head and laughing.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 8:44 pm

"Oh alright." Kristen murmured, slipping out of Demitri's arms to walk over to the bed. She sat down with a sigh, laying back on the pillows folding her arms behind her head. She stared up at the ceiling for a moment before looking over at Demitri with a smile. "Alright, sounds like a plan. I think she might. Espically when we tell her about the Coliseum." she murmured, grinning. "What's the weather like in Rome during the middle of winter I wonder."

Alayna smiled. "The glow that only I'm able to see." she said quietly, teasing him lightly. She smiled again, sighing and shrugging.
"Hopefully it'll be much more cheerful there." she murmured, rolling her eyes. She yawned again. "God what time is it?" she asked quietly, rubbing her eyes gently.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 8:49 pm

Demitri smiled, "It's warm, not super warm, but warm, like perhaps, early spring back in the states" He said, it was hard for him to describe weather, as he could walk around in shorts in winter and snowpants in summer and not notice the difference.
"I'm sure she will, Alayna and Keith want to go to the Vatican, but I don't really care for that, the Christian God is not mine, and, that place creeps me out. Though, if you and Maddie go, I'll stay close" He murmured.

Keith smiled, glancing at the time.
"Quarter to nine" He murmrued, where had the day gone? It seemed the days were flying by, or he was just really flipping exahusted.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 8:56 pm

Kristen nodded. She gasped and strecthed then. "God Spring!" she murmured, grinning and rolling over, digging her face into her pillow.
"Mmm, I think I'll be smitted on the spot for walking into the Vatican..." Kristen said, chuckling lightly, half nervous. She rubbed her neck then, glancing over at Demitri.
"That block Keith put on me. Does it block you from feeling my pain?" she asked quietly.

"Oh damn..." Alayna said, eyes wide. No wonder she was tired. "This day went by faster then I expected..." she said, sighing. She rolled from Keith then, sliding off the bed to change into her pajamas. She came back out of the bathroom wearing a pair of thick pants and a loose tank top.
"I am not looking forward to tomorrow..." she said, shaking her head and slipping under the cold covers, shivering gently.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 9:02 pm

Demitri laughed softly, "No, I can still feel everything you do. Keith's magic doesn't work on me, vampires are of a demonic origin, though, we are neutral in the war. So angelic magic doesn't work, though, demonic magic does" He explained, shaking his head and sighing.
"Why?" He asked her with a small frown, confused. He sighed, stretching out on the bed, his arms rested behind his head.

Keith nodded, and slipped his pants off, wearing only his boxers.
"Me neither love, but Kristen'll go with you, Demitri told me she already agreed and him, Sven and Maddie'll be right down the road" He murmured softly, shaking his head and wrapping his arms around her as he settled under the covers.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 1:56 pm

Kristen nodded as she listened, hoping to keep her face neutral. "Oh, alright." she murmured, placing her head on the pillow gently. She turned to look at him, smiling lighty. Her eyes sharpened as he asked her why she had questioned him.
"I was hoping the block had worked on you." she murmured quietly, letting her eyes fall to the bed. "That would it would be easier when you changed me..." Kristen said, her voice small and quiet, picking her eyes back up to look at him again.

Alayna nodded, wrapping an arm around her pillow for security as she looked back at Keith. "Yea..." she murmured, sighing. That reassured her, both only to a degree. She was worried what her brother was planning on doing; if he was planing anything. That was foolish to hope for, he wouldn't be here otherwise...Alayna sighed, digging her face into her pillow and closing her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with x_fire   1x1 with x_fire - Page 18 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1x1 with x_fire
Page 18 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying :: 1x1-
Jump to: