Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 7:29 pm

"Can't believe what?" Zero asked with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 7:37 pm

"We're in London, in a house, in our own bedroom. And we're together" She murmured, sighing and cuddling against him.
"Being with you, it seems so surreal"
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 7:42 pm

Zero chuckled. "Would you like me to disappear until you can grab ahold of reality?" he asked, rasing an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 7:43 pm

"No, that would be mean" Shaye grumbled, rolling over and wrapping her arms around him.
"Don't be mean, and do you really think you could leave me?" She asked, looking up at him. She knew vampires only found one soul mate, and she was his, as he was her's.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 7:44 pm

Zero smiled. "I'm sort of a mean person... If you hadn't noticed." He chuckled. "No."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 7:49 pm

"Not to me" Shaye murmured, still cuddling against him. "I know, I doubt I could leave you either" She said, kissing the hollow in his throat and sighing.
"I feel better" She murmured happily, sitting up. One of the straps of the night gown had fallen down her shoulder, her hair was a mess, and the night gown had hiked up, revealing a swath of toned leg upper leg, and her lower curves.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 7:52 pm

Zero raised an eyebrow. "Cover yourself up. I might have a problem with that nightgown if it shows everyone everything that is mine." Heteased, then pulled her closer, kissing her quickly.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 7:56 pm

"Hmm?" Shaye barely had a chance to realize what he was talking about, before she was pulled in for a kiss.
"Sheesh" She teased, pulling the night gown down and fixing the strap.
"I can't be blamed for what happens while I sleep" She teased, running her fingers through her hair to try and fix it.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 7:59 pm

Zero smiled and stood up swiftly, steading Shaye and then glancing around. "I call shower first," he teased, running quickly toward the bathroom, grabbing clothes and other stuff he needed, shutting the door behind him.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 8:01 pm

"Ass" Shaye called affectionately, borrowing back into the blankets and flicking the TV on. She sighed, listening to the water turn on, wondering how long Zero would be in there. She scanned the channels, it was about eight in the morning, so no one else would be awake.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 8:13 pm

Zero showered quickly and then pulled on a pair of jeans. He had acidentally pulled one of Shaye's shirts out of the bag in his haste. She walked out into their room and shook his head, sending water droplets sprinkling everything. His silver hair shone in the light and his purple eyes gleamed mischievously. "Go shower," she nodded to the bathroom as he shook his head again. "And watch your language." He teased.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 8:25 pm

Shaye sighed, rolling her eyes and grabbed her own bag, breezing past him into the washroom.
"No" She called through the door teasingy, stepping into the still wet shower and turning it on. Moments later, she emerged, sliding into her jeans and pulling on a short, black tank top. It barred her middle, not that she minded, Andy knew the clothes she liked, and had done good. The jeans fit perfectly, which was nice. She ran a brush through her hair and scrubbed her teeth, leaving off make up. Shaye rarely worke make-up, it was something she didn't need.
"Hey" She stepped out of the washroom, sitting on the bed to pull on her socks.
"Wanna take Jet for a walk with me?"
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 8:29 pm

Zero was lounged in his La-Z-Boy when Shaye emerged. He still hadn't decided which shirt to wear so two were layed out upon the now-made bed. A white and blue striped button down or a plain orange tee shirt. "Which one?" he pointed to the shirts. "Help me." He said, standing and walking over, surveying the shirts again. He looked up at her. "Are you sure that's a good idea?" he asked her. "Yesterday you couldn't breath." He reminded. "You should take it easy for atleast a few days."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 8:32 pm

"Hmm" She walked over and grabbed the white and blue button down.
"This one" She sighed, "It's just a walk, not a run, and it'll just be around the block. That's taking it easy for me" She mumured, sighing.
"Please? I wanna see some of England, of where we live, and Jet should go outside anyway. It's a good way to get both of us out of the house for a bit. Please?" She was going with or without him, but she was giving him an oppertunity to come.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 8:33 pm

Zero sighed, rolling his eyes as he slipped on the shirt and buttoned it up, leaving the top two unbuttoned. He smiled at her finally. "Yeah. Okay. Once around the block."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 8:40 pm

"Yay" Shaye grabbed a leash from one of the bags that Andy had brought. She whistled and Jet leapt off the bed, bounding over to her. Laughing, she clipped the leash on and led the way down the stairs and out the front door.
"Come on slow poke" She called to Zero, already standing on the front lawn. She was still having trouble breathing, but she wouldn't admit it.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 4:23 am

Zero was right behind her and looked around. "Shaye," Zero said stopping, "This is a bad idea. Andy will kill me." He looked around again. "Come on, we're going back. You're alreadyhaving trouble breathing."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 10:31 am

"Andy wanted me to go shopping with her yesterday. She won't get mad" Shaye murmured, shaking her head.
"It's around the block Zero, I need to get out of the house. Please?" She smiled, her green eyes bright. Jet was tugging on the leash, and he wanted to go, as did she. "Zero, please? I promise I'll be fine, and if you're with me, nothing'll go wrong" She murmured, flicking her dark hair over her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 1:44 pm

Zero shook his head. "No Shaye. Come on." He looked at her. "A building fell on you only two days ago. I don't trust those odds." He looked urgent. "Come on. Please."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 7:04 pm

Shaye sighed, her eyes falling to stare down at her black skate shoes.
"I'm going to the back yard at least" She mumbled, tugging gently on Jet's leash and pushing past Zero, annoyed, leading the puppy into the back yard. Un clipping the leash, she sat down, playing with Jet.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 4:28 am

Zero followed her out. She ws annoyed and he sort of understood why. "We have this huge backyard that you have never seen, go walk around that."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 10:05 am

Shaye glanced at Zero over her shoulder, sighing. It was hard being annoyed at someone you loved, particularly your soulmate. She didn't respond, just continued to play with the puppy. Tossing a ball and watching him chase the ball and then wrestling it free from him.
"You don't have to babysit me" She murmured, still focused on the puppy, not wanting to bother Zero. He didn't have to follow her around, she'd stayed in the yard.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 5:28 pm

Zero watched her quietly for a moment. "I enjoy your presence." He said finally with a smile.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 5:30 pm

Shaye laughed, though it was a joyful laugh and rose to her feet. She grabbed a rope and began a tug-a-war with Jet, who was growling and snarling.
"Oh?" She asked, suprised by the puppy's strength, he was nearly pulling her off of her feet.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 5:34 pm

Zero smiled. "Yeah." Then, his tone warning and worried again. "Please don't let him pull you down."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 18 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16
Page 18 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next