Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 4:57 pm

Andy smiled and looked down at the dogs. She whistled softly and they quieted. She reached down and petted them through the slats of the cage.

Zero leaned his head back, holding Shaye gently against him.

Jay was shaking, but managed to nod her head at him. She was bitting her bottom lip, but not hard enough to break skin.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 5:08 pm

Keith rolled his eyes and stretched out. He hated being in one spot for so long, but he was to paranoid to stand up on a plane. He glanced down at the puppies. "You can let them out now, we're at cruising altitude"

Shaye smiled at Zero.
"How much longer?" She asked, stretching out again, though she was still shivering insanely.

Adrian sighed, holding Jay much like Zero was holding Shaye.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 5:13 pm

Zero looked down. "Have no idea?" he said. "How much longer?" Zero called back to Keith.

Andy let the puppies out and they instantly jumped into her lap and then Ryley scrambled off to Keith's lap. "Sorry, babe." she said again.

Jay was still shaking, but it had lessened. She felt extremely comfortable next to Adrian. She sighed against him and her body shuddered again. She shook her head. "I hate this," she grumbled through clenched teeth.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 5:23 pm

Keith looked back at Zero, petting Ryley's head absentmindedly.
"Couple hours, were making good time" He called back, sighing and letting Ryley chew on his fingers. It seemed that the small puppy had gotten fairly attatched to him.

Shaye sighed, "A couple hours" She mumbled, sighing. She shook her head and crawled into Zero's lap, letting Jet take her's.
"Silly puppy" She teased, petting his head.

Adrian sighed.
"Hate what?" He asked, absentmindedly running his fingers up and down her arm.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 5:27 pm

Zero nodded. "Good time?" he whispered. "Doesn't look like you're having too much fun." Zero said under his breath where the vampires would only hear. Then he smiled wickedly, remembering the last time he had challenaged Keith's pride, making him stand up and the plane and him getting a taste of Keith's blood, and leaving a Keith sized dent in the sid eof the plane. Ahhh, good times. Until he lost...

Andy looked down at Harley, whom was making herself comfortable on Andy's lap. Andy smiled and ran her avaliable hand to stroke Harley's head.

"This whole thing," Jay answered in the same manner, teeth clenched. She wasn't mad, just in extreme pain.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 5:30 pm

Shaye sighed, peering out the window, doing her best to ignore the growing pain in her body. It was hard though, but she refused to stress Zero or the others out. She absentmindedly bit her lip, focusing on that, as opposed to the pain inside her.

Keith laughed.
"Best time of my life, can't you tell?" His voice was harsh, sarcastic. He spoke so softly that only Zero and the other vampires could hear him. He was not a good flyer, it was just one of those things he could never adjust to.

Adrian sighed.
"I know, it sucks" He agreed, holding her gently, though tight enough to keep her in one spot.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 5:33 pm

Zero snickered quietly and whispered back, "Yeah. Great time, Keith." He said as he pulled Shaye just a little bit closer. He kissed her forehead gently.

Andy shook her head. "Let's not have another fight, boys," she murmured quietly.

Jay's muscles contracted and she covered her face quickly with her hands, grumbling something so quickly it was incoherent. She was tense as she dropped her hands and exhaled heavily.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 5:37 pm

Shaye sighed, resting her head under Zero's chin, turning to face the window, watching the clouds fly by in an almost zoned out fashion. Jet growled and nipped at Shaye's free hand, biting at her, trying to get her attention again.
"Jet" Shaye grumbled, rubbing the puppy's head, still zoned out.

Keith laughed, once again sarcastically.
"Whatever" He murmured to Zero, not even bothering to glance back at his friend.

Adrian winced, rubbing Jay's shoulders and arm.
"Shhh" He murmured, trying to comfort her.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 5:47 pm

Zero chuckled and reached out to pet Jay absentmindedly. He started humming again.

Andy smiled and squeezed Keith's hand softly. "He's irritating."

Jay looked at Adrian and smiled softly, letting out a small chuckle. She bit her bottom lip and looked away.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 5:54 pm

"Yes, yes he is" Keith grumbed. He glanced down at Ryley, suprised to find her still gnawing on his fingers.
"Silly puppy" He murmured, sighing.

Shaye sighed, her hand touching Zero's occasionally as they both petted Jet. The puppy calmed down with the attention, and licked Zero's hand, and tried to scrambled into his lap, along side Shaye.

"You know, I can tell when your in pain, you keep looking away" He teased softly.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 7:27 pm

"That wasn't exactly why I looked away this time," Jay mumbled incoherently as she coughed lightly into her hand. She flinched again and her body shook under his arms.

Andy smiled and looked at Ryley. She was the sweeter one. Harley was like her other half. She smiled and then leaned her head against Keith's shoulder.

Zero sighed.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 7:38 pm

"Then why did you turn away?" He asked, smiling at her and wincing a bit as she coughed. He rubbed his hands down her side, comforting her. He made sure to keep the blanket between her and his icy skin.
"Well?" He teased, keeping his voice light so that she didn't worry.

Keith smiled and continued to pet the puppy's head, she was actually helping him survive the flight. He was more focused on her then on the fact that he was in a metallic object flying way to fast through the air.

Jet growled playfully and scrambled up Zero and into Shaye's lap, biting at the blankets surrounding her.
"Jet" Shaye protested, wrestling with the large puppy as he tried to steal her blankets.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 7:41 pm

Zero looked down and picked Jet up until he released the blankets. He scratched the dog's stomach and then released it to Shaye's lap.

Jay looked away again. "Because you distract me too much." She said, meeting his eyes, then turning quickly away. She was still shaking, and there was still an extreme amount of pain, but it was easing.

Andy shut her eyes and continued petting Harley's head.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 7:45 pm

Shaye leaned up, wincing a bit as she did so and kissing Zero.
"I love you" She murmured, letting the puppy scramble into a ball in the blanket. He stretched out, falling asleep. She sighed, continuing to look up at Zero, eyes half closed. She was still spasming, her body was killing her, but she, despite all that, was happy.

Keith smiled at Andy and continued to play with Ryley.

Adrian arched an eyebrow at Jay.
"Oh?" He asked, his voice scratchy a bit. He looked at her, eyes wide. This was interesting.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 7:49 pm

Jay nodded, leanign back farther into her seat. "Forget it, forget I said anything." She said, meeting his eyes again, this time holding them.

"I love you too," Zero said quietly, bending and kissing her forehead. "Now, go to sleep." It was was teasing, but serious all the same.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 7:52 pm

"Nu uh, you brought this up, I wanna know" Adrian pouted, smiling at her. There was something about looking into her eyes that was nearly impossible to look away from. He hesitated, then, lifted his hand caressing her cheek. Electricity shot though his finger tips, and he sighed, amazed.

Shaye stuck her tounge out at him.
"I'm not tired anymore" She murmured, shaking her head at him.
"Stop telling me to go to sleep"
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 7:55 pm

Jay looked at him. "Technically, you brought it up." Jay retorted with a shake of her finger. The shaking had also ceased while the pain remained. "That's what I mean." She said, watching as he touched her cheek.

Zero sighed. "Trying to help you love." He said.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 7:58 pm

"The fact that I can't look away from you right now?" He said, eyes wide. So this, this was what Keith and Andy felt, Shaye and Zero. Gods it was weird, good weird, but weird all the same. Suddenly he broke his gaze.
"You love it" He teased.

"I know, but I'm fine" She murmured, it was a lie, but it was alright. Jet yapped, clawing up Shaye's arm to chew on her hand.
"Oh, ouch" She murmured.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 8:01 pm

Zero looked at Jet and shook his head. Jet understood and backed back down her arm. He smiled.

Jay rolled her eyes. "You think I love it," Jay said, looking away. "But yes, that's what I was talking about." She said, rubbing her throbbing head.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 8:08 pm

Jet curled up in Shaye's lap again, causing the girl to giggle.
"Thanks" She murmured, her body spasmed once more, it was calming, but not a lot, and the pain was still intense. She was tired, but not sleep tired, just physically exahusted.

Adrian sighed, "I know you do" He insisted, jokingly of course. He didn't want to press the subject, considering he had no idea if she felt the same way he was.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 8:18 pm

Zero nodded. "Of course." he said as he turned his head to watch out the window.

Jay looked at him. She smiled. "What if I do?" she teased back, raising her eyebrows.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 8:27 pm

Shaye smiled, and pulled Zero's hand up to her face. She rested her hand in his palm, kissing it gently. She sighed, shaking her head and resting against him, exahusted.
"Urgh, I wish I would stop shaking" She murmured.

"I have no idea, you tell me" Adrian said, mimcking her arched eyebrow with one of his own.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 8:29 pm

Zero looked down at her with a raised eyebrow. "I'm sorry love," he said with a pout. "I wish I could help you."

Jay narrowed her eyes. "That's not fair." She teased. "You have to answer the question without being evasive." She said, rasing an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 8:43 pm

Shaye sighed. "You are helping" She murmured softly, kissing his palm again, though her body shuddered violently as she did so.
"Sorry" She murmured, closing her eyes and resting against him.

Adrian laughed softly.
"I wouldn't mind" He admitted casually.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 4:23 am

Zero smiled. "Not you're fault." He said.

Jay smiled. "See, now was that so hard?" she teased.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16
Page 10 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying :: 1x1-
Jump to: