Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Already Over (Time to Rise)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 11:28 am

The teens watched him eat and Skye laughed, "I'm still on my first cup."
"Because you aren't much of a heavy eater." Cloud murmured already on his second.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 11:33 am

"THe scientists have determined that being infected by the SEED virus makes you hungry enough to eat an elephant in one sitting."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 11:39 am

Skye's smile faded and Cloud looked up, "Is he going to be a threat because it would be too dangerous for the teens."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 1:40 pm

"No, the newer strain acted like a vaccine when I removed it, and he cannot be infected with the SEED virus anymore. And better yet, he still maintains a link to Jade, so he can pretend to still be under his control, and act as a spy."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 6:48 pm

"Oh yea." Ixie giggled as she over heard them, perched on a rock. Skye turned to her friend and laughed too.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 6:54 pm

"What was that you're saying, bro?", Seth said, looking up from his twelfth bowl of ramen.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 7:02 pm

The two girls finished their ramen and walked off together muttering to one another. Cloud watched them leave and he slumped against a rock, done with his meal, "Are we going to be doing any planning before we do another ambush attack on Dismiss?"
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 7:10 pm

"Obviously."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 7:17 pm

"Let me help!" Danny said.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 7:21 pm

"Sure, why not?"
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 5:58 pm

"Yea!" he cheered.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 6:09 pm

"I encourage inpout from all of my soldiers."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 6:15 pm

"Okie dokie!"
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 6:17 pm

"So, what is your idea for the plan, danny?"
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 6:28 pm

"We'll be the first front line to have the Dismiss startled to know we kids are going to try to teepe their place. Then we can have Ty and his men come sneaking in or some other way to unlock the doors and have the gifteds sneak in.'
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 6:34 pm

"Ok, but we need t ohave at least one backup plan. After all, newly hatched plans have a habit of tumbling from the nest, and straight into the hunter's stewpot."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 6:40 pm

"Huh?" Danny gaped.
"True." Cloud nodded. The young teen quickly stood staright and nodded even though he didn't know what they were talking about.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 6:46 pm

"Plans that you dive into right away usually backfire.", cAde said, simplifying his metaphor.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 6:28 pm

Danny sighed and Cloud chuckled, "Skye could lead an aerial attack line to distract as well in case the kids don't get Dismiss's attetion right away."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 6:33 pm

"And I could send in some Dusks as a decoys, and the earth elementals could launch an attack from below.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 6:51 pm

Cloud nodded his head smiling, "Sure thing, we could do that."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 7:00 pm

"And I'll send in my special reseerve trooper.", Cade said. "Just in case." Seth immediately coughed and spit out his food. "What!? You can't use Leath yet!"
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 7:15 pm

"Huh?" Both Danny and Cloud went.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 7:17 pm

"Danny, can you leave for a little while? I need to talk with Skye, Cloud, and my brother on my own.", Cade said.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 7:26 pm

"Um...sure thing." he spoke. As Danny walked in. Skye came flying in and she landed on a nearby rock behind her brother, "What's up? Heard my name."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Already Over (Time to Rise)
Page 7 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next