Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

i and i (1x1)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

i and i (1x1) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: i and i (1x1)   i and i (1x1) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 5:45 pm

Keith laughed softly, she was exactly like him when he was that age.
"Hey Faun, I just wanted to apologize for snapping at you yesterday" He said, smiling a bit. When Keith tried to be nice, he was incredibly good at it.
"My brother and I, were, uh wondering, if maybe you wanted to come hang out with us. We have a pretty sweet hotel room, and Adrian rented a ton of movies. I figure that's a bit more fun then hanging out here" He said, grinning akwardly.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: i and i (1x1)   i and i (1x1) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 12:17 pm

"Anything's better than sitting here. Whatcha' got?" she asked. Her ears perked at the thought of movies, and the hopes of there being some good ones. "If you got Carriers, don't even bother watching it." she continued, now leaning forward in interest. Oliver chuckled. "Don't show her anything too bad, but none of that fluffy pink crap. Now I've got customers. You two get out of here and have fun." he said, then trotted away happily, muttering something about parenthood.

((I changed their bios to where it doesn't say the years.))
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: i and i (1x1)   i and i (1x1) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 12:21 pm

Keith shrugged.
"I don't even know. My brother is the movie expert" He said, gesturing for her to follow him.
"Are you hungry or anything? Hotel has awesome room service" He figured she wouldn't eat the same things as him and Adrian, them being carnivors and all. He opened the door to the restaurant, glancing over his shoulder and smiling at Oliver one last time before disappearing down the street. He was careful to stay near the girl, as the streets were once again packed with people.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: i and i (1x1)   i and i (1x1) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 12:35 pm

((Oh crap! Streets packed with people?!?!?! Grampa, get out the- Aw, phooey.))

Faun followed Keith, not becoming the slightest bit jittery as Oliver might have. "You don't even know what moves you've got? Jeez, I'm gonna have to look through them. I can only hope for something good." she said, throwing her arms up. This could have brought anyone's attention to Rabby, her little plushie bunny.

((I gotta go. And I just got here!))
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: i and i (1x1)   i and i (1x1) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 6:15 pm

"Tell you what, if there's no movie you like, we can go rent one. Knowing Adrian we probably have a bunch of lame slasher flicks or something" He said, shrugging his shoulders casually and grinning. The hotel wasn't far, and soon they were there. Pulling the keycard from his pocket, he stepped inside, leading the way towards the elevator and eventually the hotel room.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: i and i (1x1)   i and i (1x1) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 3:34 pm

Faun nodded, then stepped into the room behind Keith. Upon seeing Adrian, she began. "I heard you got some movies. You must be Adrian. I'm Faun, Oliver's sister. We live on the side of the road over there, and you're supposed to take care of me for today while my brother's at work. Wow, this place looks great! Are those beds soft? There's only one at my house, and it hurts my back. Are you a cat or something, cause you look like one? Was my brother afraid of you when he visited? Wow, there's a tv here. Have you used it yet? Oh and-" Suddenly, Rabby's paw flew up and shoved itself in her mouth to quiet her.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: i and i (1x1)   i and i (1x1) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 1:18 pm

Both twins gaped at the small rabbit girl.
"Uh..." Adrian looked at Keith whom just shrugged.
Keith looked at the supposed toy that had just shoved it's hand in Faun's mouth, both of them looked overwhelmed. Adrian flopped back on the bed, shaking his head at his twin.
"So we're babysitting?" He asked Keith, who nodded.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: i and i (1x1)   i and i (1x1) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 4:25 pm

Faun plucked out the fuzzy appendage and rubbed her mouth. "Rabby! That's gross! You know I haven't cleaned you in a while. If I'm sick in the next week, I'm gonna dvhgvvcfcdesxrsxgdcfgvghvfdzswaerwsdg..." she complained. The rabbit in her arms seemed to smile, despite it's mouth being an 'x'.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: i and i (1x1)   i and i (1x1) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 7:10 pm

Both twins looked at the small girl, before looking at one another, confused faces. Keith opened his mouth, but then calmped shut, ignoring the questions that his mind was screaming at him.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: i and i (1x1)   i and i (1x1) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 6:06 am

((I think the word describing Keith and Adrian's situation is trouble.))

Faun looked up after a bit and smiled at them. "Sorry, sometimes he's a bad little bunny." she said, ruffling it's ears.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: i and i (1x1)   i and i (1x1) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 10:27 am

OOC; I was thinking the same thing Razz

BIC:
"Oh" Adrian said weakly, looking at the stuffed toy. It was a toy, wasn't it? He glanced nervously at his twin, who looked about as stunned as he felt.
"Well..." Keith started, but trailed off, he had no idea what to say to this. He glanced helplessly at Adrian, who shrugged. It seemed that the innocent looking little toy was not so innocent or toy-like.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: i and i (1x1)   i and i (1x1) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 3:31 pm

Rabby's 'x' shifted, becoming an upwards curved line. Opening, you could see a finely sewn mouth, complete with a tongue. "Hello! I am Rabby, as of course you know by now. How are you?" he asked, ears wiggling.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: i and i (1x1)   i and i (1x1) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 4:05 pm

Keith gaped at the now talking toy.
"Uh..." He trailed off, his voice becoming strangled as he stared at the rabbit toy, Rabby as it had named itself.
"I'm Adrian, and this is my twin brother Keith" Adrian murmured, not really sure whatelse to say or how else to react.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: i and i (1x1)   i and i (1x1) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 2:44 pm

Faun's eyes drooped as she started to lean. Rabby went into a panic. "Ahh! Hurry, somebody, lay her down! TIMBEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRR!!!"
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: i and i (1x1)   i and i (1x1) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 2:49 pm

Keith leapt forward, catching Faun just before she hit the ground and carefully lying her on Adrian's bed. He stepped back almost immediately and looked at Adrian. Oliver hadn't told him anything like this about his sister and both twins were slightly concerned.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: i and i (1x1)   i and i (1x1) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 3:00 pm

Rabby clutched his chest. "Jeez, my fluff was going crazy!" he said, heaving without breath. Then he looked at the confused twins, glancing at Faun again. "Oliver didn't tell you, did he?"
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: i and i (1x1)   i and i (1x1) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 3:02 pm

Keith mouthed wordlessly for a minute before Adrian sighed.
"No" He answered, looking at Rabby and shaking his head. "He didn't mention a thing" He nudged Keith, knowing his brother had never done to well with suprises.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: i and i (1x1)   i and i (1x1) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 3:24 pm

"Okay, so it's like this. I, Rabby, am my own in every way. However, Faun is the 'key' to unlock what I can do. I can only be active when she transfers at all but a small bit she needs at all times. So right now, if she's hurt, that last bit will slip out. Once all of it is out, I become the human and she becomes the toy. We're actually around 300 years old. Also, you can do the same thing. It'll take a couple of years of sitting in one room, undisturbed, without food, staring at a toy of your species. So far, this is the only 'immortality' the small group of people like us have discovered." he stated simply.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: i and i (1x1)   i and i (1x1) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 3:28 pm

"Uh huh" Adrian said, looking at Keith, whom was still gaping.
"Sounds interesting" He murmured, shaking his head in disbelief. He didn't like the sound of the last part, having no desire whatsoever to be a toy, even if he could come alive spontaneously.
"Three thousand years old?" Keith said, shaking his head, that sounded like an incredibly long time to him.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: i and i (1x1)   i and i (1x1) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 3:35 pm

"Three hundred. The oldest of us all is 70,562." the rabbit replied.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: i and i (1x1)   i and i (1x1) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 3:42 pm

"I think I need to sit down" Keith said, his heart was pounding, and he was most definately not feeling to well. He glanced at Adrian, who looked more intrigued then anything. Of course his twin was interested, that was how Adrian worked.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: i and i (1x1)   i and i (1x1) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 4:08 pm

Rabby smiled. "Want to know anything else?"
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: i and i (1x1)   i and i (1x1) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 4:14 pm

Adrian smiled.
"Anything. You sound facinating" He said, laughing as Keith staggered over to a chair and flopped down. Adrian returned his attention to Rabby, his leapord eyes bright with excitment.
"What else can you tell me about yourself?"
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: i and i (1x1)   i and i (1x1) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 6:27 pm

"Well, for one thing, we're always the same age as we were the last switch. And another...Once I was married." the rabbit stated, one arm now resting on his cheek. "I wonder what happened to my sweet..."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: i and i (1x1)   i and i (1x1) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 6:32 pm

Adrian sighed, this little creature had so much life experience compared to him.
"Wow really?" He asked, shaking his head in amazement. "Married?" He couldn't contemplate that, he was still so young, only ninteen, he had only ever been a serious relationship once. Not that he cared to think about that anymore anyway.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i and i (1x1)   i and i (1x1) - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i and i (1x1)
Page 10 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16 ... 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying :: 1x1-
Jump to: