Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

i and i (1x1)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

i and i (1x1) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: i and i (1x1)   i and i (1x1) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 11:33 am

((Dave the Jamaican lion doesn't sound right.))

Oliver ran about the suddenly busy restaurant that had customers practically appearing out of thin air. "Okay, so that's a water, a tea, and a banana smoothie. Gotcha." he said quickly, then darted to the kitchen. Grabbing the needed drinks and fixing the smoothie, he ran back to the table. "Here you go. Now, I'll be right back and I'll take your order. Goodness, so busy..." then he darted to another table and did almost the same thing. Two more tables after the second, he returned to the first. "Hi again. Mind if I sit down to take your order. It really is hectic." They agreed, and he plopped down to write the food.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: i and i (1x1)   i and i (1x1) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 11:41 am

OOC:: I laughed when I read that Razz, sorry =]

BIC:
Keith slipped back into the hotel room, breathing hard. His mind was still racing and his heart was pounding. Adrian glanced up, waking up at the sound of the door, the snow lepoard cocked his head to one side, looking worridly at his twin. He growled, he could tell when Keith was upset, as he sucked at hiding his emotions.
"I'm fine" Keith mumbled, shuddering a bit and disappearing into the washroom. He figured he'd shower again, it would make him feel better again, hopefully.
Adrian growled and narrowed his eyes, he quickly shifted back to human form.
"Liar" He grumbled, something had odviously upset and irritated his twin.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: i and i (1x1)   i and i (1x1) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 12:11 pm

((It's fine.))

Oliver was almost entirely exhausted. Soon he took his break and escaped to his house to check on Faun, finding her strangely still asleep, he laid on the bed beside her. "Dear god, it's insane how crowded it is in there. Curse you, Dave. If you weren't the the best freaking cook ever, I'd quit." he muttered angrily
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: i and i (1x1)   i and i (1x1) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 12:16 pm

Keith emerged from the shower, Adrian was sitting on the bed, staring at his twin, glowering at him.
"What happened?" He growled, annoyed. He was worried sick about his twin, and wasn't to happy that he wasn't sharing stuff with him. Keith sighed and quickly told him the story, blushing at the part were he managed to destroy his shirt.
Adrian sighed, "You reject" He grumbled, but he was also a bit upset. Keith wasn't one who liked to be put on the spot, he panicked.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: i and i (1x1)   i and i (1x1) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 6:13 pm

Oliver was startled by the sudden movement beside him. Faun sat up, yawning. "Hey, bro. Watcha doing?" she asked, hugging her brother. The boy sighed in relief. "I'm taking a break from work. I just about overexhausted myself. This have calmed down though." he replied.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: i and i (1x1)   i and i (1x1) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 6:18 pm

Keith flopped down on the bed, wearing only his jeans, not bothering with his shirt anymore. He sighed and glanced at Adrian.
"It was akward" He said, grumbling at his twin, although he knew Adrian was worried about him.
"Hey about last night" His twin began, but Keith held up his hand. "It's fine dude, I know how you get" Keith said, smiling "Besides I get you" He said smiling. Adrian nodded, relieved that he didn't have to say anything more.
"So, should we check out this restaurant?" Adrian asked grinning.
"I dno't think we have enough money" He said, frowning. "I can hit the streets today if you want?" Keith said, while Adrian nodded. "Sure" He said softly.
"Alright, be back in a bit" Keith tossed pulled on one of Adrian's shirts and disappeared out the door and towards the street. The twins had payed for another two nights, so they were okay for then.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: i and i (1x1)   i and i (1x1) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 6:39 pm

Oliver trotted out of the shack, ruffling his sister's hair. "Now, remember, just sit at an empty table. If all the tables get filled-" he got stopped short. "I know, just go find Lucy and she'll take me to the kitchen." she said. Oliver smiled, then stepped into the restaurant. He grabbed his notepad and trotted off to a table while Faun searched for a table of her own. Upon finding one, she made herself comfy.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: i and i (1x1)   i and i (1x1) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 6:42 pm

Keith walked down the street, his eyes flicking back and forth. He was well practiced at this and very good at remaining inconspicious. He saw the restaurant that Oliver worked at, but lowered his eyes and quickly pushed on through the busy streets. His hand flicked out, and he snagged someone's wallet, opening it, he carefully took the money and then defly dropped the wallet. He had once felt guilty about this, but now it was second nature, and anytime he began to regret running away from home, his mind flickered to the large, scars on his back. He had been careful to hide them from Oliver, as he wasn't sure if he could share that part of his life yet. He glanced down at the cash in his hand, a fifty. That was good enough to get him and his twin some food, for now.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: i and i (1x1)   i and i (1x1) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 7:15 pm

Oliver busied himself, scampering from order to order.

((I don't like writing orders. ))
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: i and i (1x1)   i and i (1x1) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 7:17 pm

OOC:: I don't blame you =]

BIC:
Keith sighed and leaned against a brick wall. He was exahusted, mentally, not physically. He shoved the money in his pocket and made sure to check that someone found the wallet. He never ripped off credit cards or anything, and was careful to make sure that the wallets were found. He sighed, he was close to Oliver's restaurant again, he sighed, wanting to go see the rabbit hybrid, but at the same time, way to shy.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: i and i (1x1)   i and i (1x1) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 1:53 pm

The rabbit boy stepped outside with a certain customer that he was rather friendly with, and for the reason he was his friend. Smiling, Oliver placed his hand on the man's shoulder. "Well, good luck, I hope you get the promotion." he said, then pushed his friend slightly. then with a quick good-bye wave, he trotted back into the restaurant in a good mood. This all happened in the range of Keith's eyesight, but was it easy enough to see that they were friends?
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: i and i (1x1)   i and i (1x1) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 4:47 pm

Keith watched Oliver closely, a small frown appearing on his face. He shrugged it away, nothing to worry about right? He sighed and shoved his hands roughly in his pockets, turning and heading back into the crowd, he couldn't go back to the hotel room yet, Adrian would be able to tell he was upset again.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: i and i (1x1)   i and i (1x1) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 5:32 pm

Oliver looked at the emptying restaurant, then sighed. "Only two more rushes left..." he muttered. Again, he escaped into the kitchen. Now Lucy was taking most of the orders, and he needed to help Dave.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: i and i (1x1)   i and i (1x1) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 5:33 pm

Keith made his way towards a small, take out restaurant. He needed to get himself and his twin something to eat, and he really didn't feel like braving Oliver's restaurant. Sighing, he quickly paid for some food, not even remotely aware of what he had ordered. Taking the bag and giving the woman some money, he turned, heading back up the street. Keith held the bag at his side and sighed, he realized his feet had taken him back to the restaurant where Oliver worked, again. It seemed like the stupid things had a mind of their own. Sighing he gazed at the restaurant, wondering when he would get to see him again, but still way to shy to even go inside. He noticed Faun sitting at a table by herself, and sighed. He had only spoken to the girl once, and felt kind of bad for being so rude to her the other day.

Last edited by x_fire on Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: i and i (1x1)   i and i (1x1) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 5:59 pm

((Writer's block))
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: i and i (1x1)   i and i (1x1) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 6:04 pm

OOC:: I can add more again.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: i and i (1x1)   i and i (1x1) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 5:49 pm

((Sorry about my writing absence! Yeah, I'd like it if you added more. ))
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: i and i (1x1)   i and i (1x1) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 5:52 pm

OOC: There we go =]
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: i and i (1x1)   i and i (1x1) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 6:15 pm

Faun plucked some of the sugars from their container, then started to stack them on a salt shaker. Her ears were slightly raised as she toyed with the condiments. Leaning back, she sighed as her ears flopped. "This is boring..." she muttered.
Oliver, in the kitchen still, was running about and grabbing the food to give to Lucy. He escaped the warm room into the whole of the diner, then scampered to Lucy. "Which table wanted a country fried steak and blueberry pancakes?" he asked her, balancing the two plates with his hands.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: i and i (1x1)   i and i (1x1) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 6:21 pm

Keith saw Faun, poor kid looked bored. Sighing, he sucked it up and walked into the restaurant. He could offer to take her off of Oliver's hands for the afternoon. He doubted that Oliver would mind, plus, at least this way he could speak to the rabbit again. He clutched his bag closely to his chest, glancing around nervously. He sighed, he wasn't good at this sort of thing. He stood akwardly, waiting to be noticed.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: i and i (1x1)   i and i (1x1) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 6:12 pm

As Lucy answered the bunny boy, he happily trotted to the table and served the two there. He wished them a happy morning, then turned so he could return to the kitchen. He stopped dead in his tracks. "K-Keith?" he stuttered, surprised to find the other here. The dog girl happened to have just finished taking an order, she trotted over to Oliver. "So you do know him..." she whispered happily, startling the rabbit. Oliver glowered at her, but kept silent as he walked forwards towards the hawk.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: i and i (1x1)   i and i (1x1) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 8:26 pm

"Hey" Keith said in a low voice, smiling nervously at Oliver. He sighed, he so didn't want to be here.
"Sorry to bug you at work, but if you want, I can take Faun off your hands? She can come chill in the hotel room" He said, glancing over at the odviously bored little girl sitting at the table.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: i and i (1x1)   i and i (1x1) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 12:28 pm

"I'm fine with it, but you'll have to check up with her. When she doesn't want to do something, you'll know it." Oliver replied, smiling. He enjoyed the company of Keith, and as he supposed, a little much for meeting yesterday. He gestured for the other boy to follow him before trotting over to Faun.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: i and i (1x1)   i and i (1x1) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 12:32 pm

"Yea for sure" Keith said, sighing and still looking akward. He did really care for Oliver, and figured he should get to know his sister, plus he still felt like a jerk after yesterday. He trootted dutifully behind the rabbit, aware of the other servers eyes on him.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: i and i (1x1)   i and i (1x1) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 12:48 pm

Faun glanced up when she heard footsteps, then glowered when she saw who was following her brother. Huffing, she turned away. Oliver sighed. "I'm not even going to ask if you remember him. This is Keith." he said, ears flopping to the sides of his head. "He has a question to ask you." At the third sentence, Faun adjusted her glare upwards at Keith, and looked as if she wanted to stick out her tongue, but decided to be good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i and i (1x1)   i and i (1x1) - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i and i (1x1)
Page 9 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying :: 1x1-
Jump to: