Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

i and i (1x1)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22
AuthorMessage
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

i and i (1x1) - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: i and i (1x1)   i and i (1x1) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 6:54 pm

Oliver skidded into the already open shop and apologized to Lucy. "God, I am so sorry, I was up late last night, and my friend got hurt, so I was taking care of him, I'm sorry, so, so, so sorry, and-" Lucy hushed him and laughed. "Dave told me already, sweetheart. Don't worry about it." The dog brushed him away towards the kitchen.

Faun sighed happily. "You are a very warm kitty!" she said, rubbing the bridge of his nose. She laughed at how soft it was, how cuddly Adrian was, and at the whole situation. The rabbit began rubbing his ears.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: i and i (1x1)   i and i (1x1) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 6:59 pm

Adrian growled playfully at being called a kitty, though as as soon as she rubbed his ears, a deep, thruming purr began in his chest. His tail flicked occasionally, and he let his eyes flicker, though he remained awake in case Keith needed him or something.

Meanwhile, Keith was flicking through channels on the TV, mildly stoned due to the pain meds. He found the Simpsons, thanks to the cable Adrian had set up, stole was more like it, and was gigging rather a lot at the entire program.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: i and i (1x1)   i and i (1x1) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 7:15 pm

The girl smiled and continued to rub his ears. She loved the purrs, and vibrated along with him, seeing as she was so small compared to him.

{{Imma leave Oliver alone for a while}}
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: i and i (1x1)   i and i (1x1) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 7:18 pm

OOc: Ditto with Keith, since he's pretty much stoned, XD

BIC:
Adrian continued to purr, enjoying the attention. Normally no one petted him in this form, except for Keith, so this was a nice change of pace. Glancing up, he absentmindedly checked the time, before resuming his curled up position around Faun. He enjoyed her company, she was interesting, and not terrified of him, which was a major bonus. He sighed, yawning lightly, revealing dangerous fangs, though he didn't appear to care to much.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: i and i (1x1)   i and i (1x1) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 7:23 pm

Faun paused when she saw the fangs. She stared at them, when a smile of glee covered her face. She seized Adrian's mouth, and looked at them closer. "Wow, your teeth are HUGE!"
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: i and i (1x1)   i and i (1x1) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 7:26 pm

Adrian was rather surprised when Faun decided to grab onto his mouth. It took all of his willpower not to snap his jaws shut on her tiny hands, and instead, tried his best to hold very still. Rolling his eyes at her comment, he gave her a 'well duh' sort of expression. He was a predator after all, they tended to have big fangs and nasty, sharp claws.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: i and i (1x1)   i and i (1x1) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 7:39 pm

She soon released his mouth and wrapped her arms around his head. "You are the BEST and you are sooooo nice for not trying to eat either of us! Soft, soft kitty!" she said, snuggling her face to the top of his skull.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: i and i (1x1)   i and i (1x1) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 7:41 pm

Adrian smiled, well smiled as much as a giant snow leapord can smile, and allowed Faun to cuddle him. He enjoyed the attention, and in all honesty, would never have eaten her or her brother. He purred again, before checking the time. Sighing, he slowly shifted back into human, after pulling away from Faun, "Come on, let's go get some lunch and some soup for Keith" He said, holding his hand out to her, after stretching out sore muscles.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: i and i (1x1)   i and i (1x1) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 7:47 pm

She hopped up and smiled at the tall boy. Nodding her head, she grabbed his hand and pulled him to the door, smiling and bouncing, making Rabby's ears flop around. (because suddenly she is holding him again)
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: i and i (1x1)   i and i (1x1) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 7:51 pm

Adrian allowed Faun to tug him along, a small smile on his face at her excitedness. It had been a long, long time since he had been around someone with such a happy outlook on life.
"So where do you wanna go to eat?" He asked her, locking the appartment door, Oliver had a key, and he figured Keith would sleep till late in the day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i and i (1x1)   i and i (1x1) - Page 22 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i and i (1x1)
Page 22 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying :: 1x1-
Jump to: