Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

i and i (1x1)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

i and i (1x1) - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: i and i (1x1)   i and i (1x1) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 5:45 pm

OOC:: -Hands you tissues- Awe =[

BIC:
"So Stay, move in with us" Keith rasped, ignoring Adrian's pissed expression. Adrian was only annoyed because Keith was still on his feet, he was fine with Oliver and Faun living with them.
"Yea, it's fine by me" Adrian said, helping Keith into what would soon be his, and maybe Oliver's room.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: i and i (1x1)   i and i (1x1) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 1:02 pm

((*stores* I'm alot better now, thank goodness.))

Oliver turned for the door, then looked back. "If that's okay, I 'd like to. But I need to check in with Faun now. See ya soon." he said, right before stepping out.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: i and i (1x1)   i and i (1x1) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 1:05 pm

OOC:: That's good =]

BIC:
"Here" Adrian tossed Oliver a key, "Come in whenever you want" He smiled, manhandling Keith into his room.
"See you" Keith called, half-asleep. Adrian dumped him on the bed, ignoring his painfilled groan as he began to tend to Keith's injuries.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: i and i (1x1)   i and i (1x1) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 1:29 pm

Oliver trotted to the little shack, grinning. It was rare for him to smile as such. When he stepped into the house he didn't hesitate at the burglar. Instead, he grabbed him by the arm and walked him out. Now standing outside, he decided to humiliate the man. He started to tear up and his ears drooped as he slapped the man. "That's for being a no-good, dirty, rotten PERVERT!" he cried, loud enough for anyone to hear. He ran inside, whimpering, then collapsed on the bed beside Faun. "HAHA! That was HILARIOUS!" he giggled.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: i and i (1x1)   i and i (1x1) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 3:35 pm

Adrian sighed, biting off the peice of thread he was using to make stitches.
"There" He said, moving Keith's arm to bandage it. His brother had long since passed out, in retrospect, he had probably only stayed awake because of Oliver. He sighed, rubbing some cream on the cut above Keith's eye, before bandaging it as well. He had splinted and bandaged Keith's arm, fixed up all the cuts, and was now staring at his twin's broken collar bone with a small frown. What was he going to do about that?
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: i and i (1x1)   i and i (1x1) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 3:35 pm

Faun sleepily opened her eyes. "Bro, watcha doin' back already?" she asked. Oliver happily replied, "Keith and Adrian moved into the apartment next door. They want to know if we wanna live over there for a while." Suddenly he grew more solemn. "And Keith's hurt pretty bad. I was wondering if-" Rabby interrupted the man. "I thought some of Dave's folks were doctors." he said. Both siblings then looked at each other, grinning ear-to-ear.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: i and i (1x1)   i and i (1x1) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 4:49 pm

Adrian sighed, sitting down on the bed, staring listlessly at his twin. He sighed, before standing and pacing the room, a mildly bored expression on his face. Keith would be out for awhile, which was good, his brother looked battered, though that was normal when Keith got hurt. What wasn't normal, was Adrian allowing Oliver near Keith. Adrian was incredibly protective of his brother.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: i and i (1x1)   i and i (1x1) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 7:23 am

Oliver had run down the streets with Faun and Rabby, in quite the rush to get to Dave. They nearly missed the door, skidding to a halt. "DAVE! You in there?" Oliver shouted, knocking on the door. A short bit later, a sleepy looking Dave in pink silk pajamas with little lions on it opened the door. "'Ey mon, whatcha be wantin' at zis outrageous 'oura?" he asked. Oliver quickly explained the situation before asking if his folks could help. Dave shrunk back a little. "Oh mon. Ma mum's on a bees-nes trip in Calarado, and Dad wouldn't wake up dis early in da mornin' for a million dollas." Immediately they both were very depressed, but then a spark of good decided to wake up his dad. "Dave, vat do yor friends want at such an early 'oura?"
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: i and i (1x1)   i and i (1x1) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 8:58 am

Adrian sighed, shifting into his giant snow Leapord form, lying on the foot of the bed. Keith had passed out awhile ago, which was probably a good thing, considering that Adrian had to manhandle him a few times in order to fix, well, sort of fix injuries. He flicked his tail, watching the door with a bored expression. He wondered if Oliver intended to return, if he didn't, he'd break Keith's heart, which was something Adrian wouldn't tolerate. He sighed, yawning, revealing long, sharp fangs.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: i and i (1x1)   i and i (1x1) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 5:31 pm

A while later of convincing, Oliver arrived, seemingly alone. "Do you think he needs a doctor?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: i and i (1x1)   i and i (1x1) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 7:31 pm

Adrian glanced up as Oliver came in. He flicked his ears, shifting back into his human form.
"What?" He asked, stiffening a bit. He didn't trust doctors, and he felt immediately tense at the mention. Adrian glanced at Keith, his brother probably would benifit from a doctor, but, he glanced at Keith again, biting his lip nervously.
"I-" He shrugged, looking at Oliver, confused.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: i and i (1x1)   i and i (1x1) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 4:34 pm

"I know someone who's willing to work for free." he said, one ear flopping halfway.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: i and i (1x1)   i and i (1x1) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 6:20 pm

"Um, sure" Adrian said with a shrug.
"I just can't be here, I don't like doctors" Adrian murmured.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: i and i (1x1)   i and i (1x1) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 8:54 am

"Alright." he replied, smiling. Quickly, he trotted around the corner and brought in the man who was Dave's father.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: i and i (1x1)   i and i (1x1) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 5:20 pm

Adrian narrowed his eyes at the man for a moment. Before nodding and walking over to Oliver.
"I´m trusting you that nothing will go wrong" He warned, slipping out of the window with that final remark.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: i and i (1x1)   i and i (1x1) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 2:48 pm

Colin, Dave's father, moved towards Keith and immediately administered first-aid to his collar bone.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: i and i (1x1)   i and i (1x1) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 6:16 pm

Keith mumbled incoherently, starting to thrash a bit.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: i and i (1x1)   i and i (1x1) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 2:58 pm

Oliver trotted over to Keith and held his face. He then proceeded to plant a kiss smack in the middle of the bird's mouth. Colin's eyes widened before he continued his work.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: i and i (1x1)   i and i (1x1) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 3:02 pm

Keith's blue eyes flew open and he gaped at Oliver. "Did you just?" He gasped, then he realized someone else was in the room. He tensed, staring at the man working on his injuries. "Who are you?" His voice took on a hard, worried tone.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: i and i (1x1)   i and i (1x1) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 3:29 pm

Oliver nuzzled Keith's cheek. "Don't worry. This is Colin, Dave's father. He's trying to make you better." The rabbit smiled, trying to make Keith comfortable.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: i and i (1x1)   i and i (1x1) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 3:37 pm

Keith was gaping.
"Dave? Colin? What the hell?" He was not fond of doctors, neither Adrian or he were. He jerked a bit, trying to sit up.
"What's going on?" He winced, damn that hurt. He looked at Colin, the man looked friendly enough, but still, someone he didn't know, working on him when he was hurt was a bit nerve wracking, particularly after everything he had gone through. He winced, Colin had probably seen his scars, which no one except Adrian had seen, not even Oliver had seen them.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: i and i (1x1)   i and i (1x1) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 4:07 pm

Oliver forced Keith down. "Your collarbone is broken. Please stay down." His eyes were slightly watery, and he was starting the shake. Colin grunted, and continued to work.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: i and i (1x1)   i and i (1x1) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 4:10 pm

Keith allowed Oliver to push him down, his eyes growing concerned as Oliver looked like he were about to cry.
"Woah, you alright?" He asked, he would have wrapped his arms around him, but he couldn't really move them right now, as Colin was now working on his arm.
"Ow" He hissed, eyes narrowing, though he forced himsef to keep his attention on Oliver.
Back to top Go down
hanabi
Verifier
hanabi

PostSubject: Re: i and i (1x1)   i and i (1x1) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 4:12 pm

The rabbit nodded his head. "I'm fine. It's just that rabbits are natural pessimists, so all can think about is if you don't get better..."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: i and i (1x1)   i and i (1x1) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 4:15 pm

Keith chuckled.
"Oliver, in the long list of injuries I've had, this is definately not the worst" He said, smirking lightly and carefully sat up a bit. The doctor wasn't protesting his movements, so he wasn't to worried.
"Seriously Oliver, I promise, I'll be fine" He looked at the doctor.
"Tell him" He muttered, guessing Oliver wouldn't believe him, but he figured maybe a trained professional would be able to explain.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i and i (1x1)   i and i (1x1) - Page 16 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i and i (1x1)
Page 16 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying :: 1x1-
Jump to: