Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

OnexOne with: volctot

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Ellis
Verifier
Ellis

OnexOne with: volctot - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: volctot   OnexOne with: volctot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 5:19 pm

Almost like a bi-polar pregnant woman, Klein's mouth formed a smile.
what do you want from me?
Ohoho. Klein loved playing games with these kinds of questions. It was in his nature to be playful and trick.
"What do I want?" he asked back; in a whisper. Taking a few steps to Keith, Klein breathed lightly his gray eyes peering at Keith's eyes.
He took about two more steps till their chests met.
"I just want...you know.." his tone was now quiet, almost seductive. His eyes sparkled in that..way.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: volctot   OnexOne with: volctot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 5:22 pm

Keith gasped, and took a step back, tripping over himself in a very uncharacteristic vampire way. He landed, hard against the floor, staring in horror at Klein. He had no idea to react with what Klein had said. He wasn't used to being attractive to anyone, or in anyway. He avoided stuff like this, it just wasn't in his nature.
He stared at Klein, if his heart could beat it would have been pounding right now.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Ellis
Verifier
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: volctot   OnexOne with: volctot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 5:24 pm

Watching the vampire react like a 15 year old girl made Klein break character.
"Wow." He laughed, giving a great big smile. "I can't believe that made you fall over like you were dead. I'm that unnattractive?" he asked, not even bothering to help the vampire up. Instead he quirked a brow, and gave Keith a gray stare; trying to stop himself from roaring in laughter.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: volctot   OnexOne with: volctot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 5:27 pm

Keith had no idea what to say. "Sorry" He mumbled, standing up.
"Like I said, I'm anti-social, not used to people, human or not behaving that way towards me" He said in a hushed, embaressed voice. Keith, regardless of his actual age, was inexperienced in many things. He shoved his hands in his pockets, eyes staring down at the floor. He wondered if Klein even meant what he had said, or if he was just messing with him.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Verifier
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: volctot   OnexOne with: volctot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 5:29 pm

Pulling out a piece of gum, Klein stared at Keith.
"What do you mean that way?" he asked. Here came the playfull puppy again. "Oh." He said, popping the gum into his mouth.
"You meant.." He paused, then got closer to Keith agian; his gray eyes narrowing in that same seductive look.
"This...?" he asked, bringing his face closer to the vampires, breathing his minty breath all up in Keith's face.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: volctot   OnexOne with: volctot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 5:34 pm

"Well yea" Keith muttered, stepping back again until he was pressed against the door. He sighed and brushed his hands akwardly across his face. He still didn't know how he could handle this, this was a lot to take in right now. He stared shyly at the ground, his mind racing with questions. He wasn't an incredibly lustful person, and believe strongly in relationships that lasted. Which was why he shyed away from stuff like this. He sighed, and bit his lip absentmindedly.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Verifier
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: volctot   OnexOne with: volctot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 5:36 pm

Klein followed Keith's step, still in character.
"Well come on.." he whispered. "Try something.." He added, and bit his own lower lip so he wouldn't laugh.
Raising his hands, he put his right on the side of Keith's face and the left one under Keith's chin.
"Don't be scared..." He said, voice light and soothing.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: volctot   OnexOne with: volctot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 5:39 pm

Keith's head jerked back, startled.
"What are you doing?" He gasped, not sure what was going on. He had a feeling that Klein wasn't as interested in him as he was pretending to be.
"You probably don't even like me" He muttered, looking away and sliding away from Klein. He had been hurt before, and he had major issues with stuff like this. He sat down on the bed, back to Klein, nerves humming anxiously.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Verifier
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: volctot   OnexOne with: volctot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 5:44 pm

The sudden jerking away caused Klein to jumped back a little bit.
Stuff like that scared him.
He watched Keith slide away and couldn't help but frown at what he had said.
He didn't know Keith very well; of course he couldn't say 'oh i like you. I just met you like 20 minutes ago!'.
Then agian, he could have met Keith before. Klein forgot half the people he met. Then it occured to him. What if he had met Keith earlier?
crap.
Maybe Keith was playing back with Klein. Yeah that's what he was doing. Acting like he possibly knew Klein and was acting like..a senstive guy.
It was then Klein noticed that Keith was sitting on the bed. Grinning to himself, Klein moved slowly till he was back in front of Keith.
"What do you mean?" He asked, putting one knee on the bed; stratiling Keith. He leaned forward, one of his hands lightly pressing agianst the vampire's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: volctot   OnexOne with: volctot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 5:48 pm

Keith jerked back, dislodging Klein.
"I mean that no one cares about me! That's why I live alone" He snapped, his anger, hurt and irritation showing.
"So why don't you go back to your little life with August and pretend you never met me" He said, shaking his head a bit and walking over to the window and leaning against it. He couldn't do this again, it hurt to bad.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Verifier
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: volctot   OnexOne with: volctot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 5:52 pm

"Whoa!" Klein hissed, springing back as fast as his body would carry him.
Keith's anger outburst scared him.
"Hey. I invited you to come stay with me and get away from living by yourself." Klein snapped back, his eyes glowering.
"But no! You said 'NO!'. Inviting you to stay with us is basiclly showing sign of care. I'm not a heartless person. I have a heart that beats; I have feelings of pity!" He paused to snort out a breath of anger.
"And August? Oh yeah, I totally want to settle back with that life and have women all over me. I don't even like girls. They're disgusting. They smell like fish all the time and are always trying to get me out of my pants. So yeah I'd rather stay here then get violated!"
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: volctot   OnexOne with: volctot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 5:55 pm

Keith turned, miserable eyes resting on Klein. "Sorry" He mumbled, feeling ashamed.
"But why me? Why do you want me?" He whispered, confused and hurt. He didn't know what to say to Klein, he couldn't just tell him how scared he was. He didn't know if he could stay with Klein, a part of him wanted to, badly, but his fear made it hard to trust, and harder still to feel.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Verifier
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: volctot   OnexOne with: volctot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 5:58 pm

"Why? I don't know why. Honestly, your scent just makes me have intrest." He inhaled the air and sensed a little hint of Keith's hurt and fear.
"What's wrong?" he asked, cramming his hands in the small pockets of his pants. He sighed, trying to relax his anger from causing him to go through the wall.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: volctot   OnexOne with: volctot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 5:59 pm

Keith just shrugged.
"So do you normally pick up random guys based on their scent?" He murmured, a small smile on his pale, and slightly bruised looking lips. He sighed and stood up straight.
"If I go with you, what will happen?" He asked, wondering about August and the others. He liked to know details before he made any decisions.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Verifier
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: volctot   OnexOne with: volctot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 6:03 pm

Klein watched the vampire smile at him.
It was joke, he told himself. He didn't need to get all upset and yell.
"If you go with me?" He asked himself, really. "Well; the other vampires won't take notice. Unless you take their stuff. And August won't care. He's probably under the covers as we speak." Klein eyed the window, noticing it was still dreary and dark.
"And in the morning its usally only me awake. The humans are to drunk to get up and the vampires they sleep. Some of them.." He noted, shrugging. "If they're awake they leave however." he thought to himself.
"And I have the darkest room." He added, for no apperent reason.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: volctot   OnexOne with: volctot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 6:05 pm

Keith sighed, confused. "I-I guess" He stammered, "I'll go with you, but I don't know if I'll stay" He said, hands still shoved deep in his pockets. He made up his mind, but he was still nervous and a bit anxious. He wasn't fond of others of his kind.
'They sleep? I haven't slept since I was human" He said, shaking his head. He was confused.
"Uh, earlier, you told me August wanted to see me. Why was that?"
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Verifier
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: volctot   OnexOne with: volctot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 6:10 pm

Klein watched Keith's body language intensely.
"Don't be nervous." He soothed, softening his eyes. "Yes, they sleep. I don't know how. But they do. Maybe they're meditating."
He gave a little chuckle and stretched his arms over his head; giving a great yawn.
"August? He probably wanted to know who you were. I doubt he'll bother you tonight. Probably get you when you least expect it. He's spontauous like that."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: volctot   OnexOne with: volctot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 6:17 pm

Keith laughed, although it was sarcastic.
"Good to know" He muttered, slinging his bag over his shoulder, a small frown on his face.
"No gaurentee's that I'll stay" He warned him, not sure what had just happened, and what was going on.
"Well, I'm ready. And seriously, you can keep those jeans, I think you stretched them out" He said, shaking his head and trying to tease the werewolf. He didn't know what would happen, but for some reason he was willing to get hurt again to find out.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Verifier
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: volctot   OnexOne with: volctot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 6:19 pm

"Calling me fat?" Klein whisked back, walking by Keith; arms behind his head. He tried to ignore that Keith told him he probably wouldn't stay twice.
Walking out of the room, Klein tossed his head over his shoulder.
"I thought your kind was fast. Hurry up." He yelled in a whisper fashion. Quickly; with a grin he made his way outside back in the rain.
He was excited. IT was like a sleepover!
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: volctot   OnexOne with: volctot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 6:22 pm

Keith rolled his eyes, "Maybe" He teased, even though Klein was not fat at all. He was just incredibly skinny.
"I am fast" Keith grumbled, lengthing his stride and walking beside the werewolf. He could sense Klein's excitment, which confused him.
"Why are you so excited?" He grumbled, hands shoved deep in his pockets, playing with loose change.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Verifier
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: volctot   OnexOne with: volctot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 6:25 pm

Klein gave a great blush.
"Uhh.." he started, looking around his mouth halfway open. "Because I get to go home and..relax..."
Yeah that worked.
"Do you want to stay in my room for protection or have your own room? And by protection I mean so you won't get attacked by a girl in the middle of the night or something."
He smiled, his attempt to change the subject.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: volctot   OnexOne with: volctot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 6:27 pm

Keith shuddered, he didn't really like the idea of someone popping in on him in the middle of the night.
"I'll stay with you" He said, looking curiously at Klein. "Unless you don't want me to" He said quickly, not wanting to impose on his new friend, or whatever it was Klein was to him.

OOC::
Here's what Keith looks like: But with short hair
OnexOne with: volctot - Page 2 A_white_fox_by_yangqi
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Verifier
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: volctot   OnexOne with: volctot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 6:31 pm

OnexOne with: volctot - Page 2 Fade_To_Black_by_muchlikefalling
Thats what I'm going to use for Klein for now.
c:

"Understandable..Yeah you can stay with me" He said, reaching the front door of the mansion. Smiling and turning to Keith his gray eyes danced.
"Ready?" he asked, cracking the door open. He didn't even wait for Keith's response. He just opened the door and noticed a few girls sitting on the stairs.
"Klein!" They all cheered at the same time; one getting up ready to run to him. Giving a disgusted look, Klein wrinkled his nose. They were vampire girls.
"Hey." He said, pulling Keith's bag in after him. "I have a friend over. Got to go to my room.." He coughed, taking steps inside.
One of the girls; a brunette giggled at them and took a swig of her drink.
"Have fun!" she laughed
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: volctot   OnexOne with: volctot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 6:36 pm

Keith poked his head into the room, eyes wide. He was already begining to panic internally. He followed after Klein, eyes staring straight at the ground, not wanting to draw any attention to himself, which was basically impossible now. He mentally kicked himself for agreeing to this, and was having major second thoughts. He sighed and bit his lip again, which was his general habit when he got nervous.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Verifier
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: volctot   OnexOne with: volctot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 6:39 pm

Klein dragged Keith behind him, untill he reached the back of the hallway. It was away from all the other rooms they had passed.
"Here." he whispered, looking at Keith. "Are you okay?" he asked, pushing the knob to his room down.
The door opened reveling a room with a little window that lay showing in the moonlight. The room was painted black; god knows why.
The fan swung around, the cool air hitting Klein's face.
"This is just my living room." He laughed, noting that there was no bed and only a couch. There was a little tv. But that didn't matter.
"You can sleep in my guest room if you want." He said, walking over to a door that was closed. Opening it he peered in.
"...Or not." He sighed looking back to Keith. "Passed out girls sleeping in there. Looks like you're sleeping with me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: volctot   OnexOne with: volctot - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OnexOne with: volctot
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next