Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

OnexOne with: volctot

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Ellis
Verifier
Ellis

OnexOne with: volctot - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: volctot   OnexOne with: volctot - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 5:12 pm

Klein sprang up almost ten feet in the air, before he landed and was furry all over. He snarled at the door, swaying his head side to side.
His tail lashed angerly. Who dare disturb him when he was about to make a move. Standing on four feet, he lashed a paw out at the door; causing it to spring open.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: volctot   OnexOne with: volctot - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 5:15 pm

Keith sat, frozen on the bed. A huge, fluffy werewolf stood by the door now, which was the reason for his shock. He didn't move, knowing any sudden movements might cause Klein to turn on him in fury or something.
"Uh" A tall vampire at the door said.
"August heard a crash, he wanted me to come see if everything was alright..." He said, stepping slowly away from the door. He odviously hadn't expected Klein to freak out like that.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Ellis
Verifier
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: volctot   OnexOne with: volctot - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 5:17 pm

Klein reared up at vampire in front of him. He rose to his hind legs; and opened his jaws. He roared in the vampire's face, spit flying everywhere.
When he was done, he fell to four paws and snarled agian baring his teeth in possesion of Keith.
He had forgoten this vampire wasn't a threat.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: volctot   OnexOne with: volctot - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 5:20 pm

"I'll tell him everything's fine then" The vampire gasped, turning and disappearing from the room.

Keith stared at Klein, still not moving. He figured Klein's werewolf instincts would tell him to go after anything that moved to quickly. He stared at Klein trying to struggle his own instincts, which meant his fangs appearing.
"Klein?" He said in a soft voice, trying to placate the large, dangerous werewolf.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Verifier
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: volctot   OnexOne with: volctot - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 5:22 pm

Klein roared agian and bounded after the vampire; his paws hitting the floor loud and quickly.
He sprang over the couch, then stopped. Sniffing the ground; he made his way back in the room Keith was in.
Then he saw his little crush; sitting on the bed. He flicked his upper lip once before apporaching the vampire slowly.

ooc;
You are using all these words from my vocublary list. lol.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: volctot   OnexOne with: volctot - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 5:26 pm

OOC:: Seriously? That's hilarious.

BIC::
Keith stayed where he was, although every one of his instincts was telling him to run, to get away. He was practically shaking, not due to fear, but due to the fact that he was denying his instincts. Keith had a feeling this wasn't exactly going to be good.
"Klein" He said again, voice calm, although he was struggling to make it that way.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Verifier
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: volctot   OnexOne with: volctot - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 5:30 pm

Klein stopped moving. His eyes glowered at Keith as his lip formed a curve of anger.
He stood, letting his arms fall to his side as he pulled his head up to glare down at Keith.
It was a about thirty seconds before he was back to being a human.
Of course, it was like a movie what happened next.
Klein lost his balance and fell foward ontop of Keith, buttnaked and everything.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: volctot   OnexOne with: volctot - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 5:32 pm

"Argh" Keith gasped as Klein fell on him, startling him. He gasped as Klein pushed him into the mattress.
"Uh, are you okay?" He asked, embaressed. He had no idea what to do, how to react to this surreal situation.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Verifier
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: volctot   OnexOne with: volctot - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 5:35 pm

Klein looked at Keith dazed.
"W-w-hat?" he asked, not sure where he was or anything. He was changing into a werewolf to much. His body couldn't handle it.
Normally he changed maybe twice a day? Already it had been three times, not to mention before he met Keith he had been hunting.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: volctot   OnexOne with: volctot - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 5:37 pm

Keith struggled out from under Klein, he could tell he wasn't feeling very well. Sighing he pulled the blanket out from under the two of them, and pulled it over Klein.
"Here" He said tenderly and covered him up. Klein's head was still resting on his leg now, due to his movement.
"Sleep" He said softly, he could tell he was exahusted.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Verifier
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: volctot   OnexOne with: volctot - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 5:39 pm

Klein yawned and let his eyes fall. He didn't care if he was naked right now. Atleast he was comfortable.
He drifted off, on his little cloud that awaited the night when he could come out and be free.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: volctot   OnexOne with: volctot - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 5:40 pm

Keith didn't move much, just reached over, grabbed his bag and pulled out his book. Sighing he settled himself comfortably on the bed, continuing to read from where he had left off. He didn't really know what else to do. He had made Klein comfortable, which was the most he could do right now.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Verifier
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: volctot   OnexOne with: volctot - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 5:42 pm

Klein sat there, still sleeping.
The wolf part of him wouldn't let him wake up until he was fully refreshed, which would take awhile.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: volctot   OnexOne with: volctot - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 5:44 pm

Keith, by this point, had completely zoned out and was reading his book. He flipped a page absentmindedly, not really aware of much going on around him. He could hear movement upstairs now, and talking, which indicated that someone or someones were awake now.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Verifier
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: volctot   OnexOne with: volctot - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 5:46 pm

Standing in the doorway, August stared at Keith.
"What the hell happened here!?" He exclaimed gracefully walking in the room. "What'd you two do? Wrestle?"
He gave a swift chime-like laugh then folded his arms.
"I see you healed, that is good!"
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: volctot   OnexOne with: volctot - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 5:48 pm

Keith glanced up at August, startled.
"No, he got startled or something, and went all werewolf on some poor guy" He said, closing his book, but only after carefully marking his page.
'Yea, I did. Thanks" He said, reaching into his bag and pulling on a grey, long-sleeved shirt.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Verifier
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: volctot   OnexOne with: volctot - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 5:52 pm

August gave a flick of his hand at Keith.
"He does that quite a lot. You should see when he chases after the girls. Its a blast." He gave his chime laugh then a very odd serious look.
"You're not thinking about having babies are you?"
He then laughed at his own joke, just like a nerdy kid in school. "I'm kidding with you. Anyway. Where are you from?"
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: volctot   OnexOne with: volctot - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 5:54 pm

Keith arched a critical eyebrow but didn't answer.
"Uh, from Europe actually. Rome" He said calmly, he didn't mind sharing this information, but there was certain things he wouldn't share.
"Why?" He asked curiously. He smiled a bit, he had a strange image of werewolf Klein chasing after screaming, drunken female vampires.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Verifier
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: volctot   OnexOne with: volctot - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 5:57 pm

"Curious." August replied. "You're in my house. Figured I'd find out where you're from." he gave a little snicker.
"Beside. You're chasing after my little werewolf baby. I ought to have the right to ask you anything."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: volctot   OnexOne with: volctot - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 6:01 pm

"I'd say he's chasing after me" Keith muttered, shrugging his slender shoulders.
"And that doesn't give you the right to ask me anything. I can leave if you would prefer that" He said, a small frown on his face. He was getting a bit defensive, not liking that August was being like this with him.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Verifier
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: volctot   OnexOne with: volctot - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 6:03 pm

"Chasing after you?" August laughed. "From what I felt you felt more for him then he did before you, kid." He sneered; being quite rude.
Normally he'd be nice, but for some odd reason he felt Keith as a semi-threat.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: volctot   OnexOne with: volctot - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 6:06 pm

Keith arched an eyebrow, sliding off of the bed.
"Oh? Well I guess that's a manner of opinion, but I didn't follow him home, he follwed me" He said matter-a-factly. He was getting irritated. He frowned a bit, leaning against the wall, prepared to leave if he was requested to.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Verifier
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: volctot   OnexOne with: volctot - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 6:09 pm

"I'm sensing you want to leave." August pointed out, moving out of the door-way. "Go ahead. And when Klein wakes up and has his heart broken I'll tell him you left on your own. Then we'll see what happens.."
He challenged Keith, tone and facial expression giving him away.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: volctot   OnexOne with: volctot - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 6:12 pm

Keith growled.
"I don't break hearts. It seems to me that's more you're department" He said casually, leaning against the wall. He didn't want to leave, but he didn't want to argue dangerously with August.
"What do you want?" He hissed, irritated at the other vampire. He was finally having a decent day, for probably the first time in his entire vampire life, so it was quiet annoying that it was being disrupted.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Verifier
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: volctot   OnexOne with: volctot - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 6:14 pm

"Nothing." August shrugged then smiled before leaving the room. "I say you get some sleep. Night is only a few hours away?" He called over his shoulder as he left the living room aswel.

Klein stirred in his sleep his arms raising to cover his face.
He whimpered once before looking peaceful agian.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: volctot   OnexOne with: volctot - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OnexOne with: volctot
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next