Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

OnexOne with: volctot

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Ellis
Verifier
Ellis

OnexOne with: volctot - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: volctot   OnexOne with: volctot - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 2:48 pm

"No." Klein laughed, then pushed his lips to Keith's agian. He pressed harder and bit Keith's lower lip softly.
"That was a kiss."
He pulled back, eyes glowing with lust.
He needed to wake the hell up!
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: volctot   OnexOne with: volctot - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 2:49 pm

Keith was panicking now. He fell backwards, crashing through the wall, which he had sufficently weaked.
"Oh" he gasped, shocked as she lay flat on his back for a moment, dust swirling around them. The he was up, standing on the far side of the room, as far away from Klein as he could manage, without actually leaving.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Ellis
Verifier
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: volctot   OnexOne with: volctot - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 2:51 pm

Klein looked at him.
"What's wrong?" He asked, normally now. The sound of the wall splitting had waken him. He didn't even realize he was on the wrong side of the room from where he started.
From his veiw Keith looked like he'd just seen a ghost.
"You okay..?"
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: volctot   OnexOne with: volctot - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 2:52 pm

Keith's hand wandered up to his lips.
"Uh, you, you uh.." He didn't really know what to say. Klein had kissed him! He gaped a bit, before finally managing to blurt it out.
"You just kissed me" He said, his voice low, embaressed. He shoved his hands in his jean pockets to keep from fidgiting.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Verifier
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: volctot   OnexOne with: volctot - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 2:55 pm

[center]
Klein gave Keith a 'are you stupid' look and tipped his head.
"I've been sleeping. How could I have kissed you?" he questioned more so to himself. He hadn't ever slept walked; or kissed for that matter.
This would be the first.
But he wasn't sure..
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: volctot   OnexOne with: volctot - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 2:58 pm

"Oh? And I just threw myself through a wall on a whim?" Keith muttered, still standing on the other side of the room. Dirt had settled on his pale skin and was sticking to his bloody chest. He growled softly, not sure why Klein didn't remember what had just happened.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Verifier
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: volctot   OnexOne with: volctot - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 3:00 pm

Klein heard Keith's growl and stopped himself from snapping.
"Okay. I'm sorry I kissed you?"
He lifted himself up from the floor and looked around. This room was trashed. He'd have to snag another room or fix this one.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: volctot   OnexOne with: volctot - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 3:02 pm

Keith shrugged.
"Sorry about your room. You just startled me" He said softly, fidgiting a bit. He wasn't used to being approached like that.
"Sorry" He said again, "I'll help you fix it" He said softly, staring at the floor, ashamed of his reaction.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Verifier
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: volctot   OnexOne with: volctot - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 3:04 pm

Klein shrugged, before giving a weak smile. "Its fine. I'll have the maids clean it up."
By maids he meant the strong male vampires who owed him one way or another.
"Want to go to another room or something?" he asked, blocking his eyes from the sunlight. He didn't have to be a vampire to not like the sun.
He hated the sun. The only time he went outside in the daytime was when it was cloudy.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: volctot   OnexOne with: volctot - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 3:07 pm

Keith honestly didn't mind the sun, and would have spent more time in it if he didn't burn so easily. Unlike many rumors, vampires did not burst into flame when exposed in the sunlight. But their skin was sensitive and tended to burn if they remained in the sun too long.
"Oh, uh sure I guess" Keith said, walking back over and snagging his bag, and shoving his stuff in it.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Verifier
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: volctot   OnexOne with: volctot - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 3:09 pm

Klein shuddered at the awkward between them now. He picked up a pair of pants, and walked out of his room. He walked to the room next to where the girls had passed out and entered it.
It had no windows, and two beds pushed together.
"Very Flashy." He joked, throwing his pants at a single chair in a corner. "Its the insane room."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: volctot   OnexOne with: volctot - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 3:12 pm

Keith followed after Klein.
"The what?" He asked, sitting on one of the beds. He leaned back, exahusted. Normally to throw himself through a wall was easy, but the loss of blood and injury made the whole episode a lot harder then it looked. He stretched out, head resting on a pillow, staring up at the ceiling.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Verifier
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: volctot   OnexOne with: volctot - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 3:14 pm

Klein ignored Keith's question and sat on the bed that wasn't occupied.
"You going to sleep?" He asked, looking at Keith's chest. He would stay up and keep watch if the vampire decided he wanted to.
"You probably should..You look weak and tired.."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: volctot   OnexOne with: volctot - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 3:17 pm

Keith shrugged, "I guess" He said, although he still had no desire to sleep, he was tired. Yawning despite himself he rolled onto his side, stretching out and yawning. He fell asleep almost instantly, his dreams were in turmoil, confusion wracked his body.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Verifier
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: volctot   OnexOne with: volctot - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 3:20 pm

Klein looked away as Keith rolled over. He sat there, on his bed staring at nothing.
A desire came to him; but he knocked it away with anger.
"No." He told himself giving a sharp growl. He fidgited with his fingers, trying to ignore the lust beat in him.
For being just one werewolf; he had a lot of beasts.
Anger. Lust. Playful or childish. ect.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: volctot   OnexOne with: volctot - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 3:23 pm

Keith's body began to relaxe, the rigid set of his shoulders began to droop and he was stretched out. Rolling over he was lying on his back, one arm under his head, the other across his chest. His blood was drying on his chest and had began to flake off. The wounds were healing, and looked several days old now.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Verifier
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: volctot   OnexOne with: volctot - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 3:26 pm

Klein eyed Keith as he rolled over and licked his lips.
So tempting. The vampire was extremly good looking and shirtless. Even better.
Looking at Keith's wounds, Klein leaned over examining them. August was right; they did heal by themselves.
He felt stupid for not being very old. Only a few years of being a werewolf; and he still wasn't very strong.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: volctot   OnexOne with: volctot - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 3:29 pm

A small shudder ran through Keith's body relaxed. He arched his back, stretching out comfortably on a bed. A small smile lit his face for a moment, before disappearing. Sleep, dreams, it was all so new, so foreign to him.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Verifier
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: volctot   OnexOne with: volctot - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 3:31 pm

[center]
The whisp of Keith's breath agianst Klein's face made him pull back.
He didn't know he even got that close. Keith looked so peaceful, so happy. Klein managed a pleased grin. When he met Keith; he had been so dark and now he was sleeping in a bed, looking well; happy. And his skin, looked so much smoother now that it was healing.
In a way, Klein wanted to reach out and run his fingers along Keith's body just to see how it felt.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: volctot   OnexOne with: volctot - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 3:33 pm

Keith shuddered again, his body was flawless again, except for the one scar with ran from hip to shoulder diagonally across him. He sighed, content for the first time in ages. He stretched out again, his body shuddering as it relaxed and healed.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Verifier
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: volctot   OnexOne with: volctot - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 3:41 pm

Klein couldn't help but stare at Keith. He was amazing. Reaching his index finger out, Klein traced the side of Keith's body and gasped.
It was smooth; much smoother than his own. He repeated this action except with two fingers. Keith felt like something Klein had never been introduced to.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: volctot   OnexOne with: volctot - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 3:43 pm

Keith shuddered as Klein touched him. It was strange, he was aware that someone was touching him at that moment, but he was too relaxed to wake up. He shuddered, his abs flexing as he tried to wake up but couldn't.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Verifier
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: volctot   OnexOne with: volctot - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 3:48 pm

Catching sight of the moving abs, Klein reached over to Keith's tummy. He smiled as he traced the lines that was being shown by the flexing. Leaning closer, Klein examined them, then looked at the scar. He had no idea what kind of thing could make such a big scar.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: volctot   OnexOne with: volctot - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 3:52 pm

Keith shuddered in his sleep. It was strange, the sensation of someone touching him. He shuddered again, his body twitching a bit as it relaxed. His body hurt still, but more from exahustion then anything. His mind began to wander, once again to August. What a strange character he was. He shuddered again his arm slipping from his upper body and falling limply onto the bed. He had stopped breathing, which was normal for any vampire.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Verifier
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: volctot   OnexOne with: volctot - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 3:57 pm

Klein looked at Keith's lips as the shuddering happened once more. He snapped his gaze away quickly and moved his hand away.
The damn lustful feeling was coming back. Why the hell did he get this feeling for Keith? He could ignore all the other vampire's luring features; but Keiths...he couldn't. It made him seem weak and childish. Klein let a short growl emerge from his chest before looking back at Keith's lips. They were so inviting to the werewolf.
Then he couldn't stop it. Keith's scent, skin feeling, looks; everything caught Klein into the whirlpool of danger.
He leaned down to Keith's face and breath softly on the vampire's unmoving lips.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: volctot   OnexOne with: volctot - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OnexOne with: volctot
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next