Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

OnexOne with: volctot

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
Ellis
Verifier
Ellis

OnexOne with: volctot - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: volctot   OnexOne with: volctot - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 2:57 pm

Klein narrowed his eyes.
"You want to be let go?" he asked, loosing his grip. He gave a childish grin and let his head fall back; revealing his neck.
"You're light."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: volctot   OnexOne with: volctot - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 3:00 pm

Keith's laugh stopped almost instantly. His dark eyes zoning in on Klein's neck. He could see the blood runing under the translucent skin.
"Oh" He gasped suddenly, wrenching himself backwards and into the corner. Hunger tore at his throat. He crouched, gasping for air. He was a lot hungrier then he had thought he was, mainly because werewolf blood was highly unappealing to vampires.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Ellis
Verifier
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: volctot   OnexOne with: volctot - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 3:02 pm

"What?" Klein asked, on his feet; alerted. He swayed his head from side to side; wondering what had spooked Keith.
He took a sharp breath of air and almost felt Keith's thirst.
"Oh. You're hungry.." He thought outloud, stupidly.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: volctot   OnexOne with: volctot - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 3:14 pm

OOC:: Sorry, my internet went all funky.

BIC:
Keith shuddered and nodded, careful not to breath. He couldn't believe how hungry he was, it was ridiculous.
"Sorry" He said, shamefaced. He had waited to long to eat, which was bad.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Verifier
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: volctot   OnexOne with: volctot - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 1:53 pm

"Would you like to go hunt?" Klein asked, shrugging. "Or you can have my delicous blood..." he joked, giving a playful smile.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: volctot   OnexOne with: volctot - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 2:37 pm

"I'll take hunting" Keith said, wrinkling his nose at Klein teasingly. He liked the werewolf, just not his scent. He sighed, hopefully he could find someone he would be willing to feed off of. He was extremely picky.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Verifier
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: volctot   OnexOne with: volctot - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 2:48 pm

"Let's go!" Klein said getting up and walking out of the room. He crept; till he was outside in the cold drizzly weather.
"Well.."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: volctot   OnexOne with: volctot - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 2:51 pm

Keith glanced around.
"I can do this alone if you want?' He said, he doubted Klein would want to watch him feed, even if he did find someone he wanted to feed off of.
"This could take awhile. I'm a really picky eater"
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Verifier
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: volctot   OnexOne with: volctot - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 2:21 pm

He shrugged, trying not to grow upset that Keith wanted to go alone. "Yeah okay.." He mumumered, hiding his hurt.
"I'll see you soon, I guess."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: volctot   OnexOne with: volctot - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 2:23 pm

Keith looked confused.
"What's wrong?" He asked, confusion etched in his features. He didn't really understand why Klein was upset, he wasn't the greatest at understanding people.
"Did I say something?" He asked, biting his lip absentmindedly.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Verifier
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: volctot   OnexOne with: volctot - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 2:25 pm

Klein shook his head.
He was over-reacting. He couldn't always be around Keith, despite it had only been a few days since they had met.
"Nothing."
He shoved his feelings away and gave a smile.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: volctot   OnexOne with: volctot - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 2:27 pm

Keith arched an eyebrow, but shrugged.
"Uh, okay..." He said, still chewing on his lip a bit. He was still confused, and he didn't know if he had done anything wrong.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Verifier
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: volctot   OnexOne with: volctot - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 2:33 pm

Klein played with his thumb for a moment, taking in the awkward feeling.
"When are you going?" He asked, looking away and avoiding Keith's eyes.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: volctot   OnexOne with: volctot - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 2:35 pm

"What do you mean?" Keith asked, glancing around. He was wondering what was going on in Klein's head right now, because he was really confused.
"I guess right now. I dunno when I'll be back though. Like I said, I'm a really, really picky eater" He said, shrugging slender shoulders and shoving his hands in his jeans pockets.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: volctot   OnexOne with: volctot - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OnexOne with: volctot
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10