Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

One x One with: Blacksoal

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 6:47 pm

Shaye sighed in contentment. She closed her eyes, relying on Vaix to lead her towards the house. She purred again, softly. She had discovered it was what most vampires did when they were happy or content. She rested her head on his chest as the walked, her head being the perfect hight to fit right under his chin.

"No? You know less about me then I thought. My family means the world to me. You should know that. You know what Sara made me do, and you know how it destroyed me. Do you honestly believe that I would ever let anything hurt my family again after that?" He asked throwing his hands in the air in exaggeration. Besides Michelle, Roxa was now the only person who knew that sordid information.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 6:56 pm

"Yeah yeah," Michelle rolled his eyes, "so your family died like every other vampires. Doesn't matter how it happens, but it will always happen. Even to your immortal family. No one lasts forever." He watched Keith cautiously, ready to jump back and run off if the vampire made any sort of lunge for him, or attempted to grab him for saying that. To be honest, he was scared, here he was, messing with a bull, one eye blinded and limping. It wasn't exactly very smart, but he wasn't about to let Keith get the better of him.
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkvampirelord.webs.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 7:07 pm

Keith laughed harshly.
"Get out of here. I won't kill you, but if I ever catch you near my family again. I'll kill you myself" He snarled crouching low and preparing to lunge at Michelle. It wasn't his right to kill him, not yet.
He could scent Shaye and Vaix nearby, and he didn't want Michelle near them.
"Tell Lucifer we're leaving" He said, growling dangerously. It was safer to leave now.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 10:21 pm

Michelle narrowed his eyes, as if he thought Keith was joking. He let out a short irritated breath of air. "I'm sure it wouldn't suffice to just say I was sorry, would it?" He stuck his hands deep into his jeans pockets as he watched Keith. He could scent Shaye coming, as well as Vaix. His lips pursed as his mind made the connection that if he stayed and Keith didn't kill him, Vaix sure would after what he'd done. He was also sure that on hearing the parts he'd missed, Keith would beat himself up for not just killing him in the first place. He glanced at Keith again, a soft frown on his face. "May I come with you? I don't want to stay here, not with Sara coming. Surely you of all people can understand that." He frowned as Vaix's scent neared, he took a nervous step back and looked over at Keith quickly for an answer. "Please?"

Vaix blinked as Michelle scent hit him. He snarled rather loudly at the idea of that creep even remotely near his temporary home. He gripped Shaye tightly and protectively close to him, his pace increasing in speed, eyes narrowed as he continued to growl dangerously.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 10:56 am

Keith gaped at Michelle, "After what you've just done, you have the audacity to ask if you can come with my family? Do you honestly believe that Vaix or Shaye will even stand for that?" He could scent Vaix nearby, even before he heard the loud, dangerous snarl.
"I suggest running, now" He said casually, crossing his arms.
"You know Michelle, if you hadn't done what you did tonight with Shaye, I would have let you come. Without a second thought, but now, now it's not really up to me. You see, Vaix and Shaye have a pretty big say in it. And I can guess that they won't be too willing to let you near us" Keith said. He would have said yes to Michelle, no problem. He could understand the fear of Sara and the others, but Michelle had done something pretty unforgivable. And if he were to agree, he knew Vaix and Shaye would leave, which was something he wasn't sure he could handle. He sighed and pulled out a slip of paper.
"Here, it's my cell number. Call me if you need help. Maybe one day you can join us, but I'd say now isn't the best time" Keith mumbled, slipping Michelle the paper.

Shaye tensed as well, the scent combined with Vaix's reaction was enough to tense her up again. Her eyes flew open and she uttered a small snarl of her own.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 1:01 pm

Michelle gave a nod and took the paper with no questions asked. He gave a slight wave of farewell before taking off down the street. The first two steps at walking pace, before slowly picking up into an unbeatable sprint at the speed to put a race car to shame. He ran only because he didn't even want to be close to where Vaix or Shaye were. His feet hit the ground hard, yet noiselessly as he propelled himself forward towards the forest in which Lucifer's home lay.

Vaix had emerged just in time to see Michelle's blurred figure in the distance. He growled again, then looked over at Keith with a sigh. "Please tell me you attacked him, and that he's running off in shreds." He'd hate to hear that Michelle had wormed his way into travelling with them, and knowing Michelle, he'd probably tried.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 1:06 pm

"I didn't attack him, but I told him if he stuck around I would" Keith said calmly. He saw Shaye open his mouth.
"We're leaving. Tonight if we have to" He said calmly, smiling at the look of relief washing over her. He sighed and walked over to Shaye wrapping his arms around her. He needed to be comforted right now, and she was one of the few who could do that.
"Vaix, will you go tell Roxa and Iggy? I'd prefer to leave as soon as possible" He said, sighing. He didn't know where they'd go. But they would just leave.

Shaye leaned into Keith, needing him to comfort him as well. They were incredibly close and she was overjoyed that Keith had understood what they had needed. Her face was pressed against his chest, and heard him talk to Vaix.
"Where will we go?" She murmured into his chest.
"No idea, we'll find someplace" Keith said calmly.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 1:18 pm

Vaix let go of Shaye's hand as Keith wrapped his own arms around her. He smiled weakly, then walked inside to find Roxa siting on the couch watching more cooking shows. "Roxa? Where's Iggy? We need to talk."
Roxa looked over, then frowned at his tone. "Why? What's wrong?" Fear hid in her voice immediately. At Vaix's look she answered his question. "He's in the car, reading." she gave a weak shrug and watched as Vaix headed out again to the car.
Vaix pulled the back door open, then sighed at the sight of Iggy curled in a corner, with some new old book in his hands. "Iggy?" he called calmly. "May I talk with you inside?"
Iggy looked up with narrowed eyes, he growled dangerously at being interrupted, then stopped at feeling the misery off Vaix. He placed the book down and crawled over letting vaix take his hand and pull him back inside, where it was explained to both him and Roxa what was going on.
Roxa nodded as Vaix finished, "Fine with me, my stuff all back at the older house anyways..." She frowned, obviously missing her old life, then looked up at Vaix with a shrug.
Iggy had acted more dramatically however, he stared at Vaix like he was joking, growled, then took off into the basement like always. Vaix sighed, knowing he'd have to drag Iggy from the house like they had everyday when they went to school.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 1:24 pm

"Should I go get my stuff?" Shaye asked Keith, knowing he wanted to leave right away.
"Yes, please do" He said, releasing her and following her inside. The walked up the stairs together, but split directions at the end of the hall. Sighing, Shaye began to toss all of her things into the boxes sitting on the floor. She growled a bit, taking everything that she deemed necessary.

Keith was on the phone, calling realtors all over the country. Finally he found a place in New York, in Manhattan to be exact.
"Yea, whatever, I'll take it" It was a townhouse, and he had no trouble getting it.
"Awesome, we'll arrive in a few days, please purchase furniture and anything else the house needs" Keith said, giving her a credit card number so that she could buy them. Shaye and Vaix would be sharing a room, Iggy had one in the basement, and both he and Roxa had rooms on the main floor.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 1:31 pm

Roxa watched Shaye and Keith walk upstairs, she sighed and sat back on the couch, having nothing to do but wait. Vaix walked up to his own room, the boxes were all packed still, seeing as how he hadn't even unloaded yet thanks to all the drama here. He grabbed a box and carried it down stairs, as he walked past Iggy door he called down, "you better be packing down there, because everything that isn't in a box isn't coming." There was a high pitched whine that made Vaix flinch, then he sighed and looked at Roxa. "You're dealing with that." He walked back out and placed the boxes in the truck, heading back up to get the rest.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 1:34 pm

Shaye walked carefully down the stairs, a large box balanced in her arms. Sighing, she made her way through the door and too her car.
"Oh great" She muttered, dumping the box outisde the car and walking inside. Grabbing a bucket, she filled it with soapy water and grabbed a cloth. Miserably she walked to her car, throwing the doors open and begining to wash the silver, dried, blood from the seats.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 1:51 pm

Vaix continued to grab boxes and put them in Keith's truck as he'd done before, he looked over at Shaye and sighed at the sight of her washing her car. He walked over, blinking at the smell of stale blood. "Do you want help?" he asked curiously.

Roxa hesitated to move, then slowly, stood and walked over to Iggy's door, opening it without knocking and walking downstairs into the dark. "Iggy?" she asked gently, flicking on the lights out of habit, and jumping to shut them off again and Iggy screamed at her. This wasn't the first time she'd done this, Iggy hated light in his room. He freaked when the lights were turned on, even if they were dim. She hated the high pitched, earsplitting wail she received whenever she made the mistake to flick the switch. One time she'd left the lights on just to attempt to encourage Iggy to calm down at the idea of having lights on in his room, she'd learned that day that Iggy could scream for as long as he wanted without taking in any air. She didn't know how he did it, he just did, all day and night long... She shuddered and walked down. "You need to pack up honey," she said to the small figure sitting in the corner. Sighing she shook he head and started to pack for him.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 1:54 pm

Keith hadn't unpacked his stuff yet and had come down the stairs, placing his stuff in the front hall. Keith glanced down the stairs, wincing as he heard Iggy's wail. He sighed and walked down the stairs, poking his head into the room.
"You okay?" He asked Roxa, knowing she could handle Iggy better then almost anyone.

Shaye glanced at Vaix, wiping a soapy hand across her face.
"No, I can handle it. You could bring the rest of the stuff down from my room though" She said, smiling at him. She bent forward, scrubbing the seats even harder. The blood was staining the seats and she was desperate to try and get the blood out.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 2:07 pm

Vaix gave her a nod and bounded back inside and to her room gathering up some of her stuff, everything he could carry, then walked back down and dropped it off at her car before heading back in for more.

Roxa looked up at Keith and gave a laugh, "I'm fine. Just turned the lights on by mistake..." She shook her head, "I could use a hand though, when your finished, to help Iggy pack up. He's being very intolerant of me." She looked back over at the glaring figure, then smiled and blew him a kiss, laughing as he flinched back and pressed to the wall like she'd thrown fire at him. She walked over and started packing his clothes, not even daring to touch his books with the mood he was in.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 2:12 pm

"I'm done, I can help now" Keith said softly. Walking over to Iggy and sitting next to him.
"Sorry man" He said apologetically. He glanced around the room, knowing better then to touch Iggy's books. Iggy would pack those himself, or give them permission. He stood up and moved around the room, carefully collecting Iggy's things and placing them tenderly in boxes. He understood that all Iggy's things mattered to him, and it was safer to treat them with respect.

Shaye sighed and drew her hand across her forhead again. She dunked the rag back in the soapy water and scrubbed the driver seat and center consol. Sighing she was done. Stretching out she glanced at the car. Good as new, didn't even smell like blood anymore.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 2:20 pm

Vaix brought down the last of Shaye's stuff and watched her as she pulled back to admire her work. He smiled and gave a nod, "looks great Shaye. Good job."

Iggy watched them both with narrowed eyes, he growled sharply, but didn't move. Grumbling he crawled over to his pile of books, dragging a box over that Roxa had left him and beginning to count them as he placed them back inside the box. He glanced up every little while to watch Keith or Roxa, still nervous about them packing for him, but more nervous about Vaix coming back and telling hi to leave without all his collection.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 2:25 pm

Shaye smiled at Vaix.
"Well, since we have to sit in here, I'd prefer it didn't remind us of anything" She said softly. Her face had a streak of silver across it, due to the dried blood. Smiling she looked arond.
"Thanks" She said, smiling at him and stepping into his arms for a moment. She kissed him lightly before stepping back.

Keith glanced at Iggy, relieved to see he was done packing.
"I found us a town house in Manhattan. It's really nice, and I have the realtor shopping for us" He told Roxa. "It has a basement suite for Iggy, and rooms for you and me, and of course one for Shaye and Vaix" he said, trying to cheer Iggy up.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 5:28 pm

Vaix held her shoulders as she stepped back, then lead her forward again, licking his thumb and whipping away the silver streak on her face. He smiled and kissed her cheek gently. "Good idea," he replied in agreement, he also didn't feel like driving in a contained space filled with bad memories.

Iggy looked over at Keith as the other vampire spoke. He swallowed, then glanced at Roxa, noticing them both looking at him for either approval or the fact that he was just attracting attention. He looked back at Keith and muttered in a quiet whisper, "is it big? Is the town busy?" Iggy loved small spaces, but tended to get skittish and nervous in large empty ones as well as ones filled with numerous people for the simple fact it screwed him up with his emotion problem. He'd always been that way, and for now, he didn't know what else to say as he put away his last book.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 5:32 pm

"Well it's a big city, but the house is in a pretty obscure area. I made sure of that. You can go to the big parts of the city if you want, or you can stay at the house, which is pretty secluded" He said smiling a bit. He had gotten a place with both options. That way everyone would be content, and there would be plenty of things to do.

Shaye smiled at Vaix and leaned against him, waiting for the others.
Hopefully everyone was tactful enough to not put her and Roxa in the same car together. She'd take Iggy over that any day of the week.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 5:38 pm

Iggy blinked, then gave a soft nod, "oh.That's okay then, I guess." It was all he felt like replying for now as he tapped up his box, he watched Roxa pick up one and walk out to load it up in the truck. Iggy blinked, then looked over at Keith, "is Michelle coming?" He hadn't been there for the whole ordeals, all he knew was that Michelle and Keith were old friends, and were both sharing fears of some old dictators coming to claim them again. He couldn't help but be curious.

Vaix watched Roxa place a box in the truck and look over at them. "I'm ridding in Keith's truck right?" It was an obvious question, she just needed to clarify. "And um, are you taking Iggy? Or us?" She looked over at the truck, them back at Shaye for an answer, it was her car after all.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 5:44 pm

"No" Keith replied, his voice dipping as it went rough and irritated.
"No, he's not" He said, grabbing a few of Iggy's boxes and motioning for the younger vampire to come.
"Let's go. Do you want to ride with Roxa and I? Or Vaix and Shaye?" He asked, not really caring who he chose. It was a given that Roxa would ride with him, which he was fine with.

Shaye glanced at Roxa and shrugged.
"Whoever he wants to. I don't mind either way" She said softly, not really making eye contact with the female vampire. She popped the trunk of her car and began to load in a few boxes.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 5:49 pm

Iggy blinked at Keith's eaction, then smiled as he realized he'd hit a soft spot. "Why? Didn't he want to come? He looked like it..." He scooped up a nearby box and walked out with Keith. "I want to ride with you," he purred. His decision influenced completely on the fact that he wanted to pick at a misery point he'd found.

Roxa gave a nod, frowning as Shaye refused to even look Roxas way. She sighed and climbed in the front of Keith's truck, waiting patiently for Keith and Iggy to follow out.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 5:56 pm

"Okay" Keith said, ignoring the whole Michelle comments. He walked outside, tossing the boxes in the back of the truck.
"Iggy's riding with us. Were going to New York, Manhattan, we'll meet you there?" He called to Shaye, who nodded and slipped into the front seat, driver's side of his car.
"Kay" She called, smiling and waving at them.

"Ready?" She asked Vaix, turning the key and starting the car and waiting patiently for him.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 6:25 pm

Iggy bpunced into the back of the car with Keith, then smiled happily. Peeking over to look at him. "Um," he started, "are you mad with Michelle?"
Roxa looked over curiously at all the Michelle comments. Then looked at Keith. "He's perstering isn't he?" she asked with an amused smile.

Vaix slipped into the passanger side and gave a nod, doing up his seatbelt quickly and looking at Keith's car.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 6:30 pm

Keith ignored Iggy and pulled out of the drive way, fast. He reached forward and turned up his music, ignoring the two other vampires. As long as they insisted on speaking about Michelle, he would have nothing to do with it.

Shaye smiled at Vaix and followed Keith down the driveway, not even bothering to do up her seatbelt. She leaned forward and turned on her iPod, turning the music up loudly so that she could relaxe. She needed music to drive.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One x One with: Blacksoal
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next