Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 24 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 5:21 pm

"He could help train new spies, possibly."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 5:29 pm

"He is the best we have," The Enuya leader nodded, "Sounds like an idea, we'll just have to talk it over with him."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 5:34 pm

"He might be happy to hear that we value him enoguh that we want him teaching others."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 5:45 pm

"Let's retreat back to base." Nova nodded to Hiyashe who began to called the groups back in.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 5:46 pm

(skip to base?)
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 6:00 pm

Ooc\\
Yep.

Bic//
Disguise ran over to the returning group and spoke, "Shadow gave a warning, huh?"
"Yep, good guess." Hiyashe murmured.
"I know him like the back of my paw." The labrador murmured.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 6:08 pm

"Though I had an idea. While you're laying low, you could teach some of our soldiers to be spies."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 10:02 am

"Sounds fun, we dispatch a few when lessons are complete, but we got to get the tougher looking ones, the ones Shadow has are fierce looking or very sly." The labrador nodded his head.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 10:03 am

Dark Wolf nodded. "Definitely."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 10:27 am

"You guys can join in too if you're interested," Disguise smiled at them before turning to Nova, "So when can I start?"
"Please rest for at least tonight, you must had a rough day, and tomorrow you can start." She nodded.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 10:28 am

*skipeth?*
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 10:43 am

Ooc\\
Yep

Bic//
Taru blinked as the sun began to hit his eyes, and the German Shepherd grunted, before he got up, then stretched out and turned to see Zeke sleeping close by, "Come on, a new day."
"More blood." The Doberman murmured as his back was turned.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 10:45 am

*sob*(i has teh derps)
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 6:09 am

Ooc\\
Imma going to smack the derps out of you.
P:
JK

Bic//
The tan labrador dog squinted his eyes and groaned, "Felt like I only slept for a damn two good hours." He got up stretching and yawned.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 12:14 pm

*groan*(Please do)
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 8:32 pm

"Heh, sorry man, it's easy to obtain a full eight hours, even Alex here struggles too a bit with sleep." Zeke chuckled as the female walked out of the base, rubbing her eyelids. She was in a loose army fitted jacket and black jeans.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 6:49 am

Cade followed closely after, yawning and rubbing his eyes as well. He was dressed in a black duster coat and jeans. "Good morning to all!", he said drowsily.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 11:55 am

The Doberman chuckled, "Morning to the both you as well, did you sleep well?"
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 4:48 pm

'Not great, but somewhat enjoyable.", Cade said, yawning again.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 12:43 pm

"Things should be better once Shadow is put onto a leash or something." Hiyashe yawned.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 12:45 pm

"And perhaps neutered.", Cade said, laughing slightly.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 12:55 pm

"Pfft." Nova laughed quietly.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 1:02 pm

"Though that may be a little too good for him."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 1:10 pm

Some of the dogs laughed quietly and Disguise raised his head to see other dogs emerging from their spots.
This army was a lot bigger then what he had imagined.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 1:13 pm

Dark Wolf snickered as well. "It would be nice to see him get taken down a few pegs."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 19 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)
Page 19 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 24 ... 30  Next