Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 20 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 2:32 pm

Cade walked over with elk at his side. "Elk, this is Alex.", Cade said. Elk smiled at her, but not with the joy and hopefullness that he had been smiling with when he had thoguht Alex was a boy.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 6:39 pm

Ooc\\
Hey, I hope you're not forgetting about your Seth character.
p:

Bic//
She bowed then slightly and smiled, "Nice to meet you Elk, ready for a tour of the town?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 6:47 pm

(Who?)

Elk nodded. "Nice to meet you, too, Alex."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 6:50 pm

Ooc\\
This guy.

Name:Seth Calisson
Human Looks:https://media.photobucket.com/image/anime%20guitarist/EzRice/DSCN0241.jpg?o=57
Werewolf Looks:https://media.photobucket.com/image/anime%20werewolf/ShadowzFire/Anime%20pics/coyotescout.jpg?o=42
Personallity:Evil, seductive
Etc:None

Bic//
"Let's get going!" Ransom barked. Her sister nodded and the two began to trott off. Alex turned to Elk making a 'come-on' gesture and she jogged ater the two.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 6:54 pm

(oh yeh. He was for a plot twist that i decided to abandon.)

Elk followed after Alex. He quickly caught up with her. "THat's a nice smellnig perfume you're wearing.", he said, smiling.(play along)
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 6:56 pm

She smiled back laughing slightly, "Thanks." Ransom and Twilight lead the way as they set on to the pavement streets of town and heaed towards the park.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 6:58 pm

"Pierre Gustav's 1973 collection, if I'm not mistaken?"(again, play along)
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 7:03 pm

"Hmm...sharp nose of course." Alex giggled. Ransom turned her head slightly as Twilight giggled quietly.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 7:10 pm

"I've smelled it quite often. I actually have several of Pierre's creations. In fact, i've worn a few of them."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 6:05 pm

Alex smiled raising an eyebrow, "You do?"
"Oh sorry to interupptt, but the park is ahead just leeting you know." Ransom said turning her head.
"Thanks." Alex breathed nodding her head.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 6:19 pm

Elk smiled slightly and nodded.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 6:22 pm

At once when they ran through the gates of the park Twilight smiled in pleasure and Ransom snorted, "Keep a sharp out eye sis."
"I always do, our guards are never do. We can't fail John." the black Mundi answered.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 6:27 pm

"So, where are you from,Alex?"
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 7:35 pm

"All the way from England, but I hardly knew anybody from my parents humble countryside, aside from my horse DancingSilk. I moved here with Nova's great-grandparents about the age of five and grew up here ever since raising her dad to grow up to be a good dog and a Enuya Leader at that time, I didn't know till one of his friends reported his death to me. At once I vowed myself loyal to the army dogs ever since his passing." she answered. Ransom and Twilight glanced from tree to tree and were surprised to pick up scents of familiar dogs they even saw the glinting eye of those brave warriors hiding in the trees.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 8:13 pm

Elk nodded. "I'm from Ireland. Sometimes, I still can't belive I left that beautiful country, but I think I'm happier here in America.", he said.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 8:21 am

Alex smiled, "I agree Ireland is a beautiful country. I'm thinking of traveling to England maybe during the Spring to see a few of my realtives and my horse again."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 10:04 am

"Perhaps you should take Cade with youu, to meet your parents.", Elk said, smiling. "He seems to have quite a crush on you."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 11:54 am

"Well, it seems like a good idea perhaps, but how did you know he likes me? Did Cade tell you?" she asked. Ransom and Twilight ran ahead of the two to the nearest tree and the white twin sat up barking as her sister stood aside.
"Shssh!" a hiss responded.
"Nice to know you are there Carolina." Twilight answered.
"Just get going, before anyone gets suspicous." the voice aswered. The two nodded and walked away from the tree.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 3:39 pm

Elk laughed. "No. I've known Cade for more than 17 years, I can read him like a book."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 3:46 pm

"Oh, so he is that simple then." Alex laughed too.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 3:48 pm

"I wouldn't say simple.... Just, immodest."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 3:52 pm

"Oh okay then." she nodded her head. Twilight and Ransom stopped running around and settled beside the lake watching the two. They go ahead of them so they could watch the park from a perfect spot.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 3:56 pm

"He's always talking about you, you know. He says you're beautiful, and sweet, and kind, and a pleasure to be with. And really, I agree with him on that."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 4:04 pm

Alex turned to a light shade of red and nodded her head, "Well...yea...thanks." she mumbled embarassed.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 4:26 pm

Elk laughed when Alex blushed. "You don't need to be embarassed, Alex."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)
Page 11 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 20 ... 30  Next