Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 20 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 4:50 pm

Nova yawned and Negro chuckled, "Midnight is about to strike and some dogs are dead asleep, I think you shold deserve some sleep as well. Nightmare and Storm Watch have the first guard duty, everyone else sleeps and than in an hour they shift to two new dogs."
"Thank you my friend." she smiled sleepily and strolled off to find Lani and Hiyashe.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 5:15 pm

Cade walked inside as well, clsoely follwoed by Elk. Elk was peppering Cade with questions, mostly about Bruno.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 5:22 pm

She found her friends under a tree and Lani scotted aside so Nova can lay in between the two. The Border Collie watched the young leader dooze off and she settled along with the two.

Twilight and Ransom were asleep as well, both at the foot of Alex's bed as she was curled up in the blanket quietly sleeping.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 5:27 pm

After a while, Cade gorlwed and turned to face Elk. "SHUT UP!", he said angrily
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 5:30 pm

Twilight heard the yell and she jumped off from the bed toying with the knob till it clicked. She nudged it open with her snouth and her brown eyes glanced down the hallways. She quietly closed the door and Twilight began to walk around the base.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 5:34 pm

Elk looked at Cade sadly. "Sorry...', he said. "I'm sorry, Elk, it's jsut that it's so damn annoying!", Cade said.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 5:37 pm

Twilight turned the corner and saw Elk an Cade standing there, "What's going on you two? And lower your voices, Alex is quietly sleeping."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 5:40 pm

"Nothing's going on.", Cade said.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 5:44 pm

She nodded her head quietly and she turned around to run back to Alex's room to take her spot back beside her twin sister.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 5:54 pm

"LIsten, Elk, I don't really think Bruno likes you as much as you like him.", Cade said quietly
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 6:19 pm

Twilight pushed the door open and took her spot beside Ransom quickly fall asleep with ease.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 6:26 pm

Elk nodded sadly. "I know..."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 6:33 pm

Storm Watch and Nightmare glanced around the quiet clearing glancing at the large masses of dogs, the dark black dogs sat there listening to every noise and looking at every movement. they turned to see Chance wake up and the slim Saluki yawned, "You guys ready to swtich?"
"Yea, but who's with you?" Nightmare asked as Storm Watch fell asleep on his spot.
"Taru volunteered for this round. Next one is Moxie and Echo's, and last before day break is Racket and Tuck." he spoke. The black Belgian dog nodded and walked off to find a comfortable spot.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 6:45 pm

Elk sighed slgihtly, then yawned. "You tired?", Cade asked. Elk nodded. "I'll find you a room."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 4:22 pm

Taru trotted up Chance's side and nodded his head, "I'm with ya, let's do a quick walk around the place before we settle down to watch." The creamy grey colored dog nodded his head and trotted off to the right as Taru went left.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 5:27 pm

CAde led Elk to a spare room. "It's small, but it's the only one we have have. Sorry, Elk."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 5:50 pm

Zeke and Sniper walked inside the base doing indoors duty as they couldn't stand outside trembling in the cold so they asked Nova to be excluded from outside and she agreed. A few other dogs as well wanted to come in as well from the bitter cold.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 5:52 pm

(i have nothing.... unless you have an idea for something important, exciting, and groundbreaking to hapepn during the night, we should go to morning)
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 6:01 pm

The brink of morning came around and Alex with Twilgith with Ransom were up an ready to head over to the park for their daily spying. The slim teenager was pulling on a sport bra and zipping up in a white jakcet with black lining. She wore similar pants and a pair of neon green nikes. Twilight and Ransom looked at themselves in the mirrior as she placed on collars on their necks.
"We have to wear 'em?" they complained.
"Do you rather be in a pound or at my side?" she said glancing up to see their wonderous brown eyes. They shook 'no', "Excatly." The three walked out of the room and began to walk out of the base.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 6:06 pm

Cade walked over to Alex. "Hey, Alex, going osmewhere?", he asked. He hadn't been notified of the espionage plans.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 6:09 pm

"A jog to the park. The two let me in on Nova's plan. We're being sent to do some spying as we're doing some laps around the lake. You can come if you like, we'll wait for you to suit up." she smiled.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 6:20 pm

"Actually, I'd like for you let one of my newest recruits tag along. His name is Elk, and he's not familiar with the town. He'd appreciate it if you showed him aorund if you could."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 7:21 pm

Before Twilight and Ransom spoke up Alex nodded her head, "The more the merry let him come, we'll be outside of the base waiting for him." She then continued walking down the hall with twins trailing after.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 5:34 am

Cade smiled. He wlaked voer to Elk's room and knocked on the door. THere was a thud, then the door opened, with Elk standing behind it, an excited look on his face. "oh.... it's you. I was hoping it was Bruno...", Elk said. 'What was that thud?", Cade inquired. "Oh.... I, uh, kinda ran into the door....", Elk said. Cade laughed. "Come on, my friend Alex is gonna show you around, ok?", Elk immediately looked happy, undoubtedly thinking that the name Alex meant boy.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 6:50 am

As the three came outside the last watching duty that had Racket and Tuck, were running around bakring out loud waking everyone up. As for a few they stood still laying there ignoring the barks. An Irish Wolfhound stuck out a leg hopping to trip Racket, but the white Whippet jumped over it and laughed, "Try again another time Kamikaze!"
"Just shut up will ya!" he rasped getting up. Tuck passed by his twin prodding him away with his paw. The leaders were finally getting the last of the heavy sleepers, and by then everyone was up and ready.
"Alex!" Nova barked. She came running over to her and got down to be eye level, "Hey girl, how's like treating ya?"
"Good as always, ready to do some spyin'?"
"I'm just waiting for somebody and I'm off." Nova nodded her head and then began to send out small groups of three to town to patrol the other parts as she knew Alex had the park down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)
Page 10 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 20 ... 30  Next