Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 18 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 7:54 pm

The sound of a motorcycle was heard off far from the distance and some dogs scooted aside just in time for the sleek, neon blue, motorcycle whizz past by them. Nova quickly ran out of the way just as Alex drove right from behind speaking from behind the protector of her helmet, "How's everyone?"
"Good, the kids?"
"Safe, everyone else is too back at town."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 5:35 am

Hel smiled at Alex. "You must be Alex."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 8:47 am

"Umm...Yep! I'm your one an only Alex!" she giggled saluting with her hand.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 2:52 pm

Hel smiled and laughed.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 3:28 pm

As they arrived to base the dogs all began to walk over to their leaders as they stood in the large clearing waiting for their followers to come. Alex jumped off of her motorcycle taking off her helmet and ruffling her hair letting it lay upon her shoulders.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 3:38 pm

Hel walked back to the base along side Alex's motorcycle, easily managing to keep up/
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 3:49 pm

"So now, what are we going to do?" Mozeri asked glancing at Rukushi.
"We were planning of sending out a patrol, but we're not going to risk things, Hoover is going to have a big lot of pigeons spying on things for us and then a small raven will come in to tell us the reports he gathered from our grey squatted friends.' he spoke smiling.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 4:08 pm

Hel walked over to Alex. "I realize I didn't get a chance to intorduce myself. I am Hel."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 4:15 pm

Alex smiled then bowed slightly and stood staright up, "Nice to meet you then Hel."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 4:20 pm

Hel bowed in return. "I belive you know my daughter, nova."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 4:25 pm

"You're her mom?!" Alex gasped, "Well sorry, I am Nova's master, well actually used to be, but still...you're her mom!"
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 4:45 pm

Hel smiled and laughed a little. She nodded.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 4:49 pm

"Oh Nova, you have a Papi!" Lani giggled as she trotted over to her.
"I do?!" she said glancing around.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 4:51 pm

Jormungand smiled slightly. "I was kidding about the name, Lani."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 4:55 pm

"Are you sure?" she said laughing. Nova stood beside the Border Collie trying to hold back her giggles.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 5:00 pm

'
Yees, I'm sure.", he said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 5:12 pm

The two turned to each laughing and then Nova spoke up, "Okay...uncle."
"You should of have said Papi." Lani whispered.
"I would of been dead meat." she answered.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 5:21 pm

Jormungand smiled slightly.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 5:29 pm

Sniper glanced around at the many dogs that stood around teasing each other or training. He met a couple of new dogs back at town as they helped each other. Joust was talking quietly with Arrow as for Samuel was walking across the clearing with Aspen close behind talking to each other as well. Nightmare and Jerome were wrestling one another snarling and growling as for Trevor, Somber, Ellia, Rusty, Sabretta, Troy, Nip, Tuck, Malcolm, and Lexis they stood aside watching the two aggressive dogs. He shook his head trying to remember those names but he knew he was forgetting a few mores as he leanred more than fifty dogs today.
"Oh my gosh, how do leaders handle this kinda stuff?" he muttered rubbing his head.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 5:53 pm

(post again, i got nothing)
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 6:00 pm

"Sniper!" a dog called him.
"Huh?" he said turning to see a Catahoula Leopard dog and a Ibizan Hound standing there.
"What are you known as?" he asked to face them.
"I'm Solstice and this is Snook. We heard you used to be a top notcher." she spoke.
"Used to." he sighed, "It was at least four months ago."
"You can never loose the brains of a warrior!" Snook barked.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 6:13 pm

(still lost........ post with Alex!)
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 6:37 pm

Alex sat with Hiyashe and another dog they met called Fiji. Her brother Kono-Moratu joined with them as well.
"You guys are seriously going to try to teach me japanese?" she said rubbing the back of her. The three nodded their heads smiling, "It would hep a lot Alex-sama, Rukushi's army mostly speaks to each other in Japanese code words so nobody else would know them except for our army. You're going to learn the basics though, say Tasukete!." Fiji say.
"Tasukete!" Alex repeated. A dog rasied his head and had a funny look on his face.
"False Alarm Onami." Kono-Moratu smirked. The dog snorted lowering his head, "Alex-sama, that meant help in Japanese, you will eventually learn more but that's for now, one word. You will learn more tomorrow." He then got up and walked off with Fiji. Hiyashe stared after them and turned to see Alex sitting there trembling slightly, "Hey what's wrong?"
"Cold, that's it." she muttered letting out small clouds of air escape between her lips.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 7:36 pm

(dang, stil lnothing! Sad i'm losing my touch...)
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 7:46 pm

"Come on and let's get you back inside the base then, I bet some of the dogs are freezing their butts off." Hiyashe said scanning the area. Some tall Whippet, and Greyhound glanced at one another trembling and they began to walk towards the base shivering.
"They're going to do inside guarding duty then, the others with longer fur will stay out here to watch, come on Alex, let's go before you get a cold." She nodded her head getting up and followed the small Shiba Inu inside, she caught a glimpse of Nova who smiled and Alex smiled back as they strode by.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)
Page 6 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 18 ... 30  Next