Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 25 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 1:23 pm

"Shadow will be hard though, he ain't easy." The lean tan labrador murmured from his spot.
"We're going to rely on you for information about him, huh?" Zeke turned to Disguise. The canine nodded his head.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 1:26 pm

"Even if you're out of action for a time, you've gotten us some good insider info on the enemy, right?"
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 1:50 pm

"Of course." The dog nodded his head, smiling.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 1:55 pm

"Good! Then let's hear it!"
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 1:08 pm

"He's pretty lustful over power, anyone that tries to defy him, gets killed on the spot. Shadow doesn't like it when he is proved wrong in front of others. His generals are pretty nasty like him, but there is this one that stands out. I think it may be his only female fighter though throughout the whole army, but of course, I haven't everyone single one of them."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 1:16 pm

*ergh, derpsih*
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 1:31 pm

"When you mention female, I thought his army was purely made out of man power." Lani gruffed.
"She's rather kinder then most," Disguise murmured, "Her name is Sera, but in another language, blood."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 1:32 pm

"I didn't think kindness had a place in that army.", Dark Wolf said.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 1:43 pm

"How are we to know?" Hiyashe shrugged.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 1:48 pm

"I suppose so. Never judge a book by its cover, even if that cover tries to tear you apart and snack on your entrails."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 6:42 pm

"Sera though is a brave soul, she stands up to Shadow stronger then most of the top notch generals but he doesn't even lash back, but just talk to her in a low tone. If I remembered right, Shadow is trying to take her in as a mate, but she refuses, and had told him even if he was last male dog on earth, she wasn't going to."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 7:30 pm

Cade snickered quietly. "Rejected.", he muttered, laughing a little.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 8:05 pm

"If I can have one of the dogs break her open, we can maybe learn about her back dropstorym who never knows." Sniper nodded.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 8:10 pm

(Dropstorym?)

"Most of the dogs don't know my voice, even if they know my looks. I could possess a soldier and infiltrate, try to recruit her.", Spectre offered.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 8:14 pm

Ooc\\
Eh?
=o=;;

Bic//
"Hm...the sooner the better." Nova nodded, liking the idea.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 8:17 pm

"That is so stupid, it's brilliant!", Dark Wolf said eagerly.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 8:24 pm

Some of the dogs chuckled quietly and Disguise laughed, "Their hideout is in a large rundown factory southeast from this location, you'll dogs positioned all over the building."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 8:27 pm

"Good.", Spectre said. "Farewell. I'll be back at some point."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 3:16 pm

"Be careful, just in case." Zeke nodded his head.
"Do you want me to watch from afar?" Hoover offered.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 3:33 pm

"It would be best to only have me go. Since I seem to fill a niche role here, I'll be leaving you with a friend of mine, Jeriah.", Spectre said, motioning to a similiarly ethereal female hound that had materialized nearby.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 3:39 pm

"All right." The black hawk nodded and Nova came up to her and smiled, "Nice meeting you."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 3:43 pm

"Hello there! My sweety has told me so very much about all of you! I've wanted to me you guys for so long, and now that I finally am I feel so happy and important and honoured!", she said, talking in a hyper-speed high-pitched voice.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 3:47 pm

"Yea?" Hiyashe murmured quietly but Lani growled quietly at the young female dog.
"An honor to meet you as well Jeriah." Sniper nodded his head.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 3:53 pm

"Now, I'm afraid I must depart.", Spectre said, nodding to Jeriah. "Farewell.", he said, vanishing.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 4:01 pm

Ooc\\
I place Sera in. I guess.
o3o

Bic//
She cringed as Shadow had thrown another dog down, this one killing in impact and she glanced over to some of the trembling dogs as he unleashed his anger upon his soliders.
"The Enuya dogs make me sick. Their leader should be terrified! She is much too young!" He snarled.
"Sir." She murmured calmly.
"You guys are weak and pathetic!" He yelled.
"Sir." She spoke again.
"All of you deserve to die!" He howled at last and Sera's anger bubbled she stood up, snarling at him, "If you would listen you wouldn't be loosing! You're such an ass to be yelling at your loyal army! If I were them I would've ran or even let death take me! You and you're damn senseless mind!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 20 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)
Page 20 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 25 ... 30  Next