Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 8:16 am

Ooc\\
xD

Bic//
Nova let out a cry as one dog slammed her right into the ground and he picked her back up, ramming her right into a building. She let out a hoarse cry and fell onto the ground, before the dog reached her, Twilight leapt at the enemy dog, sending it to the ground.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 10:36 am

(Derp derp derp derp...)
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 9:18 am

Disguise came to the view of Henry and the Akita gasped as an enemy dog, tackled him, snarling in his face.
"No!" He cried out, running towards him.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 9:22 am

(I can haz cheezderper?)
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 9:39 am

Ooc\\
Stop with chuu derpiness.
xD

Bic//
"Traitor! A spy for Enuya, you should be killed here and now!" the dog snarled at him, "No wonder they knew of the attacks cause you told them!"
"Go on then, everyone knows I'm a spy, but try killing me! I'll knock you out for the rest of your life!" Disguise barked back.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 9:47 am

(I cannot... I is all derpish... It makes all sad...)

Spectre appeared behind the dog threatening Disguise, and smirked. 'you won't hurt him. Nor will you live to let the others know.", he snarled.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 9:51 am

"Who the hell are you to be telling me?" He whipped around.
"Spectre!" the tan labrador gasped, relieved to see the ghost canine.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 10:02 am

Spectre smirked, and tackled the dog.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 10:05 am

He let out a cry, and Disguise got up, dashing off.
"Get out of here!" Hiyashe cried out before a dog pinned her down. He gave a nod and took off towards the base.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 10:17 am

Dark Wolf leapt over at disguise, to make sure nobody attacked him.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 5:18 pm

"Thank you." The labrador murmured, all tensed now that the enemy lines know he was working for the Enuya.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 5:47 pm

"I hope you've got something going for you other than espionage, because you're not going to be spying again for a while.", Dark Wolf said, running alongside Disguise.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 11:57 am

"That's for sure." The labrador smiled slightly.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 12:41 pm

Dark Wolf chuckled quietly. "Hurry up. We need to get you to safety."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 12:44 pm

"All right." Disguise nodded. They exited out of the city and were heading towards the base.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 12:51 pm

As they approached the base, several enemy dogs left from the shadows. Dark Wolf quickly shifted into his bipedal form and dispatched them with his bo staff.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 12:59 pm

The labrador gasped and Taru suddenly appeared, "Come on!" He barked at Disguise. The tan dog nodded and followed the German Shepherd.
"Get inside the building!" Echo barked as her twin Moxie stood beside her.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 1:01 pm

(derp?)
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 8:02 pm

Hiyashe and Nova collided right into one another as Shadow stepped foward, chuckling, "So you're the Enuya brat, eh?"
"Shut you're trap." The Shiba Inu snarled as the two friends got back onto all fours.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 6:19 pm

(HURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP HERP DERP!)
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 9:35 pm

Ooc\\
>O>;
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 7:56 am

(I sowwies, but I got nothing.)
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 9:29 am

"I will call this fight back down but if I see that tan mongrel come back to me, death will be awaiting for him." The tall Irish hound smirked.
"You're talking about Disguise." Hiyashe murmured.
"Yes him, so he has been warned, if he does even cross territry of mine, his death shall be swift." Shadow snarled, then turned to his groups and had them call back. They took off running, leaving the Enuya dogs.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 4:38 pm

"That doesn't sound very good for our spy friend...", Spectre said, walking over to Hiyashe.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 5:15 pm

"He's going to have be down for a while, he's not going to like it though." The Shiba murmured.
"True, Disguise, hates feeling useless." Nova sighed walking over to them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 18 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)
Page 18 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24 ... 30  Next