Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 1:12 pm

Keegan finally found Ranya. She was battling with a stallion that was isolated because he had a nasty personality. Keegan took control of Rayna, and then took her and Kar to the stable.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 2:38 pm

Demitri sighed, still curled in the corner. This was bad, so very bad. He wrapped his arms around his knees, trying to ignore the burning hunger crawling up the back of his throat. Only was thing was on his mind, red tinged the colours of his eyes, making him see in a blood induced state.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 4:43 pm

Keegan washed Kar and Rayna quickly, then reshaved their stalls and put them back in it. The cooks would be calling them in for breakfast in a little while.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 4:46 pm

Adrian sighed and rolled out of bed. His back was killing him and his head was pounding.
"Demitri?" He murmured, looking around for his twin. He had seen him there last night, but he was gone now. Feeling sick, miserable and generally bad, he made his way down too the stable, moving painfully slow.
"Keegan?" He called, his voice harsh.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 8:29 am

Keegan looked up from Kar's hooves at the sound of his name. "What?" he called.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 12:26 pm

"Have you seen-What happened?" Adrian excalimed, stopping his question mid sentences as he saw Kar.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 1:43 pm

"Jason happened," Keegan said, referring to the large white horse. "And no, I haven't seen Demitri." Keegan focused on the hooves again.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 2:30 pm

Adrian growled. Jason was one of the very few horses at the stable that hadn't been bred and trained by Demitri.
"That horse has to go" He said making his way over to Kar and stroking the stallion's soft face. All thoughts of Demitri pushed from his mind/
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 7:43 pm

"Awww," Keegan faked his sadness. "He's just like Demitri." Keegan said, moving Adrian to the side as he continued to examine Kar.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 8:44 pm

"Jason?" Adrian said, bristling a bit. He was extremely protective of his twin and vice versa. He leaned heavily against his horse, and he felt the stallion shift his weight so he could hold up Adrian.
He wound his hand in Kar's mane, using it to hold himself up.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 8:07 pm

"No, his horse." Keegan said as Demitri's horse cried depespratly for attention.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 8:09 pm

"Oh, haha, I was a bit freaked for a minute there" Adrian said, still leaning against Kar.
"I still wonder where Demitri got too, I'm a bit worried about him" He said, smiling sadly at Keegan.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 7:08 pm

Keegan sighed, running his experienced hands over Kar's broad hooves. "He probably just wandered off. He hasn't fed yet. He'll be back." Keegan smiled softly and then patted Kar's side as he got a bit franticy.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 8:27 pm

"So he's probably having a massive panic attack over feeding" Adrian said softly under his breath. He was nervous, he didn't like the idea of his twin going through this alone.
"You know Demitri detests what he has become, he hates it"
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 12:35 pm

Keegan smiled. "Trust me. I know." He shook his head, his mind traveling back to the sleeping princesses inside the castle.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 5:42 pm

Adrian sighed, he wondered how the girls were doing, they'd probably be sleeping for awhile. He shook his head, "Worried?" He teased Keegan a bit.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 6:02 pm

Keegan looked up with a small smile. "Yes." He glanced around. It was almost sunrise, the girls would be up shortly. he personally couldn't wait until his princess awakened.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 6:03 pm

Adrian grinned, "Can't wait to see Saraya eh?" He teased. His mind had already drifted to Scarlett. He smiled to himself, glancing outside, he couldn't wait.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 6:07 pm

"You can't say a thing. You are already thinking about Scarlette. They are all extremely pretty, aren't they?"
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 6:11 pm

"Yea, and they accept us, despite being parasite blood suckers" Adrian said, frowning at Keegan pointedly. He shrugged his shoulders, "I suppose I should go change" He said, turning and disappearing towards the Knights' chambers.

Saraya stirred. Her dark eyes flickered open and she yawned. Stretching she burrowed deeper in the blankets, not ready to be awake yet. She pulled her pillow over her head, messing up her hair, but not really caring. She sighed, she needed to shower, but she didn't want to leave the warmth of the blankets.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 6:16 pm

Gabby stirred beside Saraya. She sighed. "You woke me up." She grumbled from under her own pillow.

Keegan watched him go then looked down at his messy clothes and sighed.

Scarlette turned over, licking her lips. She grumbled, kicking her feet over the side of the bed and starting to her bathroom.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 6:24 pm

Adrian quickly changed, throwing on a pair of jeans and a loose t-shirt. He sighed, glancing at himself in the mirror. He didn't look amazing, but he'd pass, for now.

"Sorry" Saraya grumbled, shaking her head.
"Go back to sleep" She said, sliding from the bed and stumbling her way towards her own washroom. She sighed and turned on the water, washing her hair quickly before emerging and drying herself off. She threw on a pair of jeans and a fairly nice, white blouse. Sighing, she dried her hair and quickly put some make up on her face, just a little bit to freshen up her face.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 8:11 pm

Gabby grumbled, waiting for Saraya to get out of the bathroom so she could get ready for Demitri. She sighed into the pillow, messing up her straight blonde hair.

Keegan stood up, releasing Kar into the pasture. He also started toward the knight's quarters. He passed Demitri's and Adrian's room, seeing Adrian in the room. He didn't say anything, just walked past and into his room, throwing on a tee shirt, jeans, and fixing his nappy, hay-covered hair. He sighed.

Scarlette tried to wash away the memory of the blood that had coated her body not long ago. It didn't work. She swallowed and rubbed a towel over he rbody until it was almost red. She sighed and pulled on a figure-showing, short sleeve, light blue shirt, jeans, which was not her mother's most loved clothes, and a pair of brown riding boots. She dried and straightened her hair. It cascaded down her back and ended in the middle of her back. She applied a tiny bit of makeup, eyeliner and mascara, and then looked over herself in the mirror, sighing and pushing her chocolate brown, side-swooped bangs from her face.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 8:24 pm

Saraya emerged from the washroom, sliding on her own, black leather riding boots.
"It's all yours" She said, rolling her eyes at her younger sister. She had completely forgotten that Gabby had wanted to sleep in the same bed last night, until this morning, when her sister had complained. She sighed and ran a brush through her hair, wondering if she'd get to see Keegan today. She smiled and blushed lightly as a butterflies came to life in her stomach.

Demitri sighed, wiping a hand across his mouth. He had done it, given in, and though physically he felt better, but mentally and emotionally he felt miserable. Sighing he made his way back towards the Knights quarters.

Adrian ruffled up his hair rolling his eyes a bit. He wondered what Scarlett wanted to do today. He had a feeling each knight wanted to spend time with each of their girls, seperately.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 8:29 pm

Scarlette brushed away her bangs as they fell in front of her deep brown eyes, again. Her brown boots were clicking as she walked down the hallway. She and her twin emerged, falling into step with each other as they walked down the steps. Scarlette smiled and Saraya. "Morning." She said.

Gabby grumbled, rolling over and standing up. She walked into the bathroom, starting the water. She was going to spend time with Demitri today, whether her mother wanted her to or not.

Keegan sighed, shaking his wet hair. It went back up into spikes, like always. He shrugged and walked out into the hallway and out into the now fully risen sun. He saw Demitri, sensing the smell of blood. "Better get cleaned up. Gabby shoudl be out here soon."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)
Page 12 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next