Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 1:01 pm

Demitri shrugged, frusturated. He hated not knowing things and this was one thing he needed to know. Why had the vampires not attacked them, just changed them? It didn't make sense. He rose and began to pace the stalls, glancing occasionally into stalls to make sure the horses were okay. He arrived at Kar's stall and noticed the stallion was breathing rather heavily still. Haltering him he began to pace again, cooling the nervous horse.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 7:11 pm

Keegan licked his lips, running his empty hand through his hair. He stalled the two horses and they enjoyed it. "Calm down. Be happy, for once." He said, startign for the next horse.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 7:14 pm

Demitri laughed and rolled his eyes.
"Keegan, when have you ever seen me relaxe and calm down?" He murmured. As leader of the Knights, and head of the breeding and training at the palace he was always stressed and busy.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 1:27 pm

Keegan cracked his neck as he stuck his head out of the stall door. "Never," he said, almost happily. "That's why I said 'for once'."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 2:42 pm

"Which will never happen" Demitri retorted, sighing and continuing his pacing while walking Kar. The big stallion was still fairly spooked. Well the horses tolerated Demitri, Keegan and Adrian in their new vampire-ness, it was only due to years of training and trust. The strange vampire that had attacked Adrian had scared Kar rather badly, which wasn't a good thing.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 4:06 pm

Keegan pulled himself back into the stall, finishing the scooping of the shavings. "I know it. And it kind of sucks."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 4:18 pm

"What kind of sucks? My constant mood?" Demitri said, running his hands over Kar.
"Poor horse" He said, Kar's coat was still slick with sweat, and his heart was pounding. Sighing he took him over to the bathing area and clipping the snorting stallion in. Sighing he began to hose him off, trying to calm him down.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 4:36 pm

Keegan laughed as he came from the stall with a large white horse. "Yes. The constant grumpiness is enough to drive me crazy." He said, clipping the horse in next to Kar.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 4:39 pm

Demitri growled at Keegan.
"Dude, really? Cause you know, that means a lot" He said, shaking his head and running the hose over Kar's back.
"I can't believe how stressed this horse is" He swore softly.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 7:10 pm

Keegan laughed, running a hand over Kar's back. "Of course he is. Half of his heart was just attacked." He said, sighing.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 7:14 pm

Demitri sighed, shaking his head and pressing his head to Kar's neck. Although he was trying not to let it show, Adrian's attack scared and hurt him as well. The twins were incredibly close and something like this affected Demitri in more ways then he cared to admit.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 7:17 pm

Keegan began washing the large white horse. "Go to bed." He said, much harsher than he meant it to sound. "You need it. Go curl up across the room from your brother like you two did when you were little." Keegan said, looking seriously at Demitri over the white horse's and Kar's back. "I'll take care of them." Then he unhooked the white horse, leading her back down the breezeway.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 7:19 pm

"What? No, I can't" Demitri said, shaking his head. To be honest he couldn't stand seeing Adrian in the condition he was in right now, it was killing him inside. He almost begged Keegan not to make him, but he managed to bite his lip to keep from talking. He walked over and began to rub Kar's face, "It's okay" He murmured to the horse, pressing his forhead against the large horse's.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 7:23 pm

Keegan came back, unclipping Kar and taking him from Demitri. "Go." Keegan said, his voice hard and almost father-like. He started to lead Kar away, releasing him into the pasture with Rayna, Kar bolted instantly. "He only wants to run."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 7:26 pm

Demitri ignored Keegan, immeditately closing himself off to his friend. He walked over to Chase' stall and slipped inside, making sure to shut the door behind him. Sitting on the ground, he let the big stallion come over and rest his nose on Demitri's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 7:30 pm

Keegan growled, leaning against the wood of Chase's stall door. "Adrian almost died." Keegan said harshly. "Go spend time with him, even if he is asleep, just in case, God forbid, next time he isn't so lucky." Keegan looked in between the bars. "You know how it is to lose your parents. But you don't know how it is to lose your brother or sister, especially if you're close, until it's you've witnessed it first hand. I have, trust me, it sucks. More than your grumpy attitude." Keegan said, he was staring into the star-filled distance. "Just go. Adrian needs you more than ever."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 7:36 pm

Demitri sighed, glaring at Keegan.
"I cant" He said harshly, leaping over the pen wall and disappearing into the night. He'd go to Adrian eventually, but not yet. It was so hard to see his twin in that state, so close to death, he could barely stand it. It hurt, both physically and emotionally to see his twin like that. He stalked over to the side of the pasture and rested on the side, staring out into the darkness. His new vampiric sight enabled him to see the horses which calmed him a bit.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 7:52 pm

Keegan blinked and then focused on Demitri's far off figure. It irritated Keegan for him to act like this. "Maybe it's painful now," Keegan mumbled, "But think about it when he dies. And you get to hold onto him as he dies." Keegan growled as he stormed off for another horse.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 7:55 pm

Demitri glanced down at the ground, ashamed. He knew he was behaving like an idiot, but it was so hard. Sighing he made his way towards the tower, hands shoved in his pockets. Once inside he stepped into the twin's joint bedroom.
"Adrian?" He murmured, seeing his twin still lying on the bed.
"Mmmm?" A muffled voice groaned, "Just making sure you're alright" He siad, walking in and sitting on the bed next to him. He felt exactly as they had when they were kids and had pretty much been inseperable.
"Sorry" He apologized as he jostled his tired twin. He smiled at him and turned on the TV, glad that Keegan had forced him up here.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 8:13 pm

Keegan continued to wash and change every horse's stall. There were only two left as the sun began to rise. "Hmm..." Keegan said, glancing up at the rissing sun. "I'm much faster than last time I was here." Keegan said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 8:17 pm

Adrian had his back pressed against Demitri's side. He was sound asleep, deaf to the sounds of the TV. Demitri sighed, moving a bit so that Adrian wasn't pressed against him. It's not that he minded, but he knew that Adrian's back was still sore, and he didn't want his back to become worse. He glanced down at the blood soaked bandages and stood up, gathering the bandages and hot soapy water. Carefully yet efficiently he rolled Adrian onto his stomach and began to pull away the bandages from earlier.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 12:58 pm

Keegan patted his final horse before he went to get Kar and Rayna from the pasture. He whistled and Kar came running. Kar was sweating and was injured. Keegan growled and looked around for Rayna. He didn't see her, which meant she was somewhere in the back of the pasture. He cursed.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 7:07 pm

Demitri bent dilagently over his sleeping brother's back as he cleaned and carefully re-bandaged the nasty wounds. They didn't look any better, but at least they had stopped bleeding. He ran a bloodied hand over his forhead, a strange feeling coming over him as he did so. The scent of Adrian's blood was delectable, it was driving him crazy. Reluctanty he licked a bloody finger, realizing that the taste was amazing, he needed more.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 11:48 am

Keegan walked toward the ba ck of the pasture, calling Rayna. Kar was beside him, urging him to go faster.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 5:05 pm

"Drat, drat, drat" Demitri said, throwing him away from his brother and out of the room. It was happening finally, his vampiric urges were surfacing, and he couldn't control himself anymore. He ran through the halls, knocking servants aside as he did so.
"Oh god" He breathed, doubling over in a silent corner, crouching and wrapping his around himself.
"No"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)
Page 11 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next