Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 7:06 pm

"I'd kill you if you did, especially if it was one of mine" Demitri muttered, wiping down Charm and sighing.
"So, do you think I should give Desert to the Queen? Or should I keep her?" He asked his friend, glancing at the palamino again. She was prancing in her stall. She was a lovely horse, but he wasn't sure what to do with her yet.

OOC:
Chase:
OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 7 Baystallion
Prince:
OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 7 White_Stallion
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 7:11 pm

"Nope. Don't. I don't think the Queen rides at all. You'd still be stuck taking care of him." Keegan said, replacing Rayna in her stall with a smile. Rayna nickered and then walked in circles in her stall.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 7:17 pm

"Her" Demitri corrected, putting Charm away and sighing.
"She told me she wanted a horse, but Desert might be a bit to much for her. Wind maybe?" He said, shrugging and walking over to Prince's pen and sighing.
"Can you believe this? This place is completely destoryed" He muttered, totally irritated at the fact that all his pens were totally ruined.
"Can you belive this? I see nails in here" He muttered, walking into the pen and shutting the door behind him. He bent and ripped a nail out with his bare hand.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 5:26 pm

Keegan chuckled. "Sorry. Her." Then Keegan shook his head. "Neither. Maybe a gelding." Keegan said, reaching for another bay mare of Demitri's. "Which one is this?" Keegan asked, before he growled at the comment of seeing nails in the stall.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 9:38 pm

"Sea Breeze, but Breeze for short" Demitri said, tossing the nail away and into a bucket for trash nearby.
"Maybe" He said, glancing down the row, "I don't have many thoug, I'd have to train one" He said, shaking his head and sighing.
"Do you want to ride Prince?" He asked, taking the gorgeous white stallion from his pen so that he could clean it.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 2:09 pm

Keegan smiled again. He knew Demitri wasn't a fan of Dakota. "Sure. I'll ride him." Keegan started scooping out Breeze's stall, then washed it down, then grabbed her halter and walked her to the bathing station.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 5:12 pm

Demitri sighed, nodding his head. He ran his hands down each of Prince's legs, checking for any cuts or swelling due to the presence of nails in his stall.
"Thank god" He breathed, taking the horse to the cross ties next to Wind and begining to brush him. Normally he'd never leave a horse in the cross ties, but Wind was old, and he needed to keep her standing.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 5:35 pm

Keegan squirted the water at Breeze's legs and Breeze nickered. It was a hot summer night and Keegan was sure the horses were enjoying the semi-cold water. The sky was beautiful, lit up with white stars against the twilight. "I'll help you fix you that stall." Keegan said as he also ran his hands over Breeze's legs, checking for anything unusual.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 5:38 pm

Demitri put Prince back in the now clean stall.
"I need to have a talk with the stable master one of these days" He grumbled, giving the white stallion a carrot and walking over to Wind. She looked much better, and he was sure she was now almost over the Colick.
"So, talk to Saraya at all?" He asked, curious if anything had happened between the two of them.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 6:21 pm

Keegan stiffened slightly as he quickly ran a towel over the bay mare's back. He began to brush her. "Yes. We talked. What about you at Gabby?" he asked without turning to him.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 6:23 pm

"Yea, we did" Demitri said, a small, secret smile on his face. He sighed, looking a little out of it.
"I didn't mean about the whole vampire thing man, I meant in general. Like are you guys together?" He said, knowing that his realtionship with Gabby had gone to a whole new level in a matter of hours.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 6:37 pm

"I wasn't talking about the whole vampire thing." Keegan said, brushing the water off of Breeze. "I think so. Girls can be so confusing." Keegan blinked, leading Breeze back to her stall and starting to fill it with shavings. "I told her about mi corazon. But she said 'I think you're my heart too.' So I have absolutely no idea." Keegan handed Breeze a carrot, then stuck her in her stall.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 6:42 pm

"That's just Saraya" Demitri said, laughing softly.
"If she even said 'I think' that's Saraya for 'I know" He said smiling at Keegan, "She's very much into teasing" He said, shaking his head, knowing that Keegan had probably over-analyzed almost everything.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 6:53 pm

"I know it," Keegan smiled, reaching for one of his grey mares. Technically, she was Demitri's but Keegan claimed her as his own. "Come on, Grace." Keegan murmured to the mare. The mare nudged Keegan's shoulder and then followed him out to where he tied her to clean out her stall.

OoC: Grace -- OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 7 Romeria-gray-horse
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 6:57 pm

Demitri muttered under his breath as Keegan took Grace out. She was his mare, but Keegan had seen her as a foal and had pretty much taken her for his own.
"Hey, you can buy her, but I'm not giving her to you" He teased his friend, not really caring all that much. He was actuallyd debating just giving the mare to his friend.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 7:04 pm

"How much?" Keegan asked, leading the beautiful mare down the breezeway to the bathing station. He hummed quietly and squirted her legs with the water. She nickered and then he continued to wash her off. "Uhh. I'm so stupid. Can you check on Pocanhontas for me?" Keegan asked Demitri. He was speaking of his Appaloosa filly that his father had given him a few weeks before the battle and his whole family's untimely death. "She didn't look so good eariler."

OoC: Pocanhontas -- OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 7 Dotted
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 7:07 pm

"Yea I can look. And check in the Grace's tack box" He called to his friend, walking over to the grogeous appaloosa filly. He had left a note for Keegan in there, basically telling him he could have him, and that she was now his.
"Come on gorgeous" He crooned to the startled filly, slipping her halter on and leading her out into the lit aisle way, where he could see her better.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 7:42 pm

"Thanks." Keegan called back and then he continued to wash Grace. She was nickering to him. "I will in a minute." Keegan said, brushing the water off of Grace. "How is she?" Keegan asked Demitri. His horses were his life. He had nothing else. He loved them all very much
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 7:50 pm

"Dunno yet, still checking" Demitri called, running his hands down her legs. He could feel a bit of swelling on one of them, but he had a feeling that their was something else wrong with her. Sighing he placed his hands on her muzzle, feeling her breath.
"She's got some swelling in her back, left leg, and she's congested. Give me a few minutes and I'll know what's wrong" He said, sighing, like Keegan his horses meant the world to him, but now he also cared about Gabby a lot.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 2:42 pm

Keegan smiled stiffly and rose from Grace's legs. "Hey baby," he whispered. "Let's finished washing you." He said as he ran water over her, then brushed the water off of her.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 2:45 pm

Demitri sighed, knowing Keegan was confused about Saraya, but he also knew from past conversations with Saraya that she really liked him. He sighed and ran his hands over the horse, letting his hands check for any more swelling.
"She'll be better in a bit, she just needs her legs hosed off to bring down the swelling and then she should be blanketed for a few days" He called, "Want me to do that for you?"
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 2:50 pm

"Nah," Keegan said, holding onto Grace's halter asd he led her down the breezeway toward her stall. He stopped, tied her, and then began filling her stall. "I'll do it. Just give me a few minutes." He said as he finished filling the stall with shavings. Then he ran his hands over Grace's neck, kissing her muzzle, and walking her inside. He gave her a sugar cube and a carrot, just like the other few of his horses, and then locked her inside her stall. She finished the carrot and sugar cube then nickered and thank you and went to rolling in her stall.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 2:56 pm

"Kay, she's in the ties" He called, heading down the asile to check on his own horses. Sighing he paused at a mare's stall, having heard her whinny.
"Woah" He said, swearing under her breath as he through open the stall door, not caring to shut it behind him. The mare, Maya, had given birth and had a small, newborn foal in the pen. She odviously hadn't been helped, and both her and the foal were covered in dry blood.
Maya was one of his favorite mares, and he couldn't wait to see her foal.

OOC:: Maya and her brand new foal Wolf
OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 7 Quarterhorse
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 3:16 pm

"Okay." Keegan said. "What do you have?" Keegan called down the breezeway, where Demitri had left a stall door open.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 3:18 pm

"Maya's first foal" He called back, shaking his head a small, yet sad smile on his face. Not only had he wanted to be here, but the fact that she was in such bad condition frightened him. The foal was a little stallion, which he intended to keep. He sighed and walked out of the pen, still leaving it open, sighing he filled a bucket with warm, soapy water and grabbed a sponge. Sighing he went back into the pen and began to wipe both mother and foal off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)   OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OnexOne anyone? (semi-lit +)
Page 7 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next